View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 The Job (Nenane) 

Post Re: The Job (Nenane)
"Eeeeee!"

Nenane fought more against her restraints as the doctor began a more thorough examination. A blush was beginning to rise in her tan cheeks, If this was an examination, then something has indeed gone wrong in the universe. Her insides begin to throb as the doctor rubbed her folds, a subtle vibrating in her canal further adding to the stimulation, which in turn, caused more moisture to flow from her slit. The leporid girl grit her teeth, the hormone wont be used to its full potential unless she was put through several hours of stimulation, where the chemical would show its effects.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:29 pm
Profile YIM

I continue to take readings and that is when I frown. "This chemical, it's flowing to slowly through your system. This tells me that full satation wouldn't happen until hours after your sexeal intercourse. Hmmm, how odd. I have to study this further. After all my job is to know the full biologial potiental of your race before we start our invasion of your world." I tell her letting it slip, or not really caring that you knew why I was doing this.

I then grab two montioring tools of some sort and and attach them to your head. I then remove my fingers from your pussy as I then trace my bony fingers over your body, slowly running them over sublte and not so subtle curves as I explore it, feel it up, slowly gathering data on the senstive of you.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:29 pm

"Invade what?!" Nenane struggled even further, thrashing about in her bonds as the scientist continued to further his investigation of what made her tick. "Let me go!! GUARDS!! GUARDS!!" she called out, yet none came to her aid, She cried out for help a few more times before the hard realization that the guards he promised were indeed subordinate to him came to being. Fortunately, the hormone that flowed in her blood kept her struggles energized, even with all the futility of it as the doctor took reading of nerve impulses over certain areas of skin revealing that although her bodies responses we're normal, it seemed her ears were quite susceptible to stimulation.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:41 pm
Profile YIM

"Don't worry, there watching through a camera and will only come if I violate the agreement of our contract which I have yet to do. I paid you 500,000 credits. Don't think I won't get my moneys worth, little girl." I tell her with a glare as she cries out. I then mumble a word inflicting my curse of agony on your body as you see a slight darkness evnelop it for a second and disapear then great pain wracks your body.

I do this while turning up the stimulation of your pussy, making sure you feel both the pain and pleasure at the same time as it wracks your body. I then move up to your ears as I will measure there pain and pleausre threshold as I then softly carress your ears, teasing them as I see how far up I can make you go with these as I also plant light kisses upon them.

Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:47 pm

"You deceitful bastAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!"

Nenanes muscles tightened and she began to convulse as an agony of unimaginable proportion tore through her body while her nether regions became more stimulated. The confusion of sensory input was maddening, a weird mix of lustful moans and cries of agony erupted from her mouth as data flowed through the instruments. When the doctor touched her ears, they twitched, and a spike registered on the scales, along with a small mewl from Nenane while she writhed on the table.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:37 am
Profile YIM

I smirk as I gather all this data taking it in, particular glad to see her ears were so very sentive. It would be good to know of this weak spot when training slaves we would capture. I then test her response to pain even more as I confuse her body with a speical invention of mine as I pull a whip out. I simle as I lick the leather and bring it down upon her tits. The feel of the sting was obvious and plain however a pleasure curse was put into it thus exciting her with great pleasure at the same time.

Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:39 am

Nenae let out a cry of pain as the whip hit her... or at least it started out as one... before she caught her breath midway, turning it into a sigh of pleasure. The horrid sting was quickly followed by a feeling of pleasure, as if she enjoyed getting hit by the whip. With the instrument doing its dirty work on her pussy, the strange, sudden, and erratic waves of pain shooting through her body, and the unusual feeling of delight from getting lashed, Nenane was becoming very confused on which was what, whether pain was pleasure or vice-versa....

...It was frightening...

"Please.... stop.... You can keep your HNN!!... money... with interest... just let me gAAAAAHH!!!.. let me go..."

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:19 pm
Profile YIM

"Oh don't worry. Once all the data is collected I'll keep to my contract and let you go. The contract also implies extra cash for any medical services that need to be rendered." I tell her as I smile a bit. I took great pleasure in the sound of the whip and cries whether pleasureful or painfully that come from her lips. Hmmm, what else to do, what else could I do to stimulate this gland. After all this was all in the name of science. Ha, ha, ha.

Ah yes that will do I think to myself as I continue to carress her ears, seeing if rough responses or gentle petting were more effective as I look over this data as I use my other free hand to treat various parts of her body with my whip, even her ears. Once done with measuring the senstive of ear. I then pull out monotioring tool and modify it on the spot and attach it to her ears like earings. These earing though reproduce exactly the best possible result of the pleasure she felt in her ears.

As though someone was stroking them but really wasn't. In anycase the pleasure would still be there as I know turn to the whip data seeing how her body responds to it. "Call me master and I'll stop." I tell her as I then twist one of her nipples out and bring the whip upon it trying to get an estimate of her Leporidian breaking point.

Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:28 pm

The pink furred girl arched and squirmed as best she could given the way she was welded to the table, continuing to let out a confusion of pained cries and pleasured moans as the doctor continues to lash the whip against her dark skin, the pain and the stinging rewarded with a pleasant feeling with each hit. The automated apparatuses attached to her ears now start to stimulate her ears as if they were being sensually stroked, further adding to the chaotic mix of stimulus she was already receiving.

When the doctor offered up the little bargain of his, any strong-willed person would scoff at him and could probably endure a lot more than this before giving in.

Nenane wasnt one of those persons.

"Yes! Master! please stop!! please Master!!!!" She cried out, wanting desperately for this little torture session to end.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:11 am
Profile YIM

I had a disapointed look on my face when she said it, her will was so weak it seemed, if this was a measure of her people then it would be far easier to conquer and enslave them then the reports indicated. Depsite the fact that she complyed I continue to whip her though, turning up the pleasure part of it while the sting of pain is in there as I ask her to clarify.

"Stop what, I mean I'm doing so many things to your body at the moment, which act do you want me to stop?" I ask her.

Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:26 am

"ALL OF THEM!! ALL OF THEM!!" She screamed at him, thrashing about in an effort to avoid the whip or dislodge the strange device that was remotely stimulating her sex or to flick off the weird devices on her ears.

Nenane was trying to sort out the cacophony of sensations that were flooding her, with little success as she continued to receive attention from all fronts. Despite of it all, arousal was growing quickly inside her, it has been a while since she has had any intimate physical contact, and her biological needs are starting to surface with a vengeance, something the instruments are sure to pick up on.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:52 pm
Profile YIM

I smirk at this as she screams that out, in such a fury. "Alright." I tell her as I keep my word and take my time slowly removing each toy, letting her heated body boil up to such a terrible degree as I could see on my intrustments as I let the heat swirl and cascade around her body as those things were removed from her. Ha, ha, ha, now would she still want that as I left her with nothing.

Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:15 am

Curse the infernal physician as he took his time removing each and every instrument. Curse him for driving the leporids body into a frenzy. Curse him for doing such horrid things to her. Curse him for raising her frustration to such a feverish degree.

Nenane was mostly relieved that the weird machinery was gone from her body, although now the lack of stimulation was becoming a torture in itself as the once abstinent girl gets a taste of what her body has desired for a long time. She stays silent, her heaving breath the only sound she makes, while below her legs try to rub against each other, prevented by the energy restraints from doing so. Once this was over, she and her fingers were going to have a nice long session in her bath.

"No more tests... please... I cant take any more..."

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:39 am
Profile YIM

"Hmmm, well, I'll have to cut your payment then. However, I'll have to keep you here, restrained for the next few hours, for obsavation." I tell her as the readings seemed to tell me that a leporids body did not cool down easily from sexual stimulation, no infact that gland seemed to have something to do with it. "So I'll let you go, in three hours or so." I tell her now checking her resolve. How long would it stay, how long till it would erode.

Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:18 am

The cut in payment was welcome compromise just to get out of this place, but the three hour wait wasnt something that was welcomed, though. As it was with leporids, the hormone that their special gland released not only prolonged stamina, but sexual drive as well, keeping them well aroused for its duration.

And aroused she stayed, she thought about dozing off for the remainder of three hours, but the hormone prevented this. In addition, she began to squirm more as her constantly aroused state continued to worsen her frustration, her bonds preventing her from stimulating herself to relieve it.

2 hours in and Nenane starts calling out for the doc, she knows hes out there watching. "Hnnn.. Doc... doctor... a little help... my crotch is getting a bit.. irritated..."

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:03 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next