View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Archanius New Slave and breaking ADD (Maeko) 

Post Re: Archanius New Slave and breaking ADD (Maeko)
"Your look will vary like the moon. It all depends on the phases of my mood." I tell you with a smile. "But for now, yes, this is what I want you to wear." I tell you licking my lips as you are sandwiched between the two of us. My cock inside your ass, thrusting in and out as I continue to manpluate the latex around your body, around your skin, so that it carress you with every motion as your sister lays before you.

We both accept your words, your promise as both of us want to keep you, keep you from the horrible things the ADD has done to you and make you embrace what you truely are as your sister reaches up and moves her hand through your soft hair. "Hmmm, keep riding me sister... it feels so good. Perhaps you'd like the cock next time?" She asks you with her eyes glazed over in lust.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:24 am

My body roiling with lust between my Master and my sister, still I stopped short, my breath husky.
"To be like a man?" I asked incredulously "surely the pleasure must be so so much less than to be filled with the organ of a man to be brought to sexual extacy? I know it must be pleasurable for a man but..."
Just then the two of them asserted a rythmn upon my body.... one cock deep in my warm, moist sex..... my Master's cock deep inside my ass bring ing pain as well as pleasure.
But looking into my sister's eyes, I could see the pleasure I was able to give her as I bobbed up and donw on her 'manhood'.....
"I'll do and be what our Master wants sister......"

Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:59 am

"Hmmm, such a wonderful answer. Approiate, so very approaite." She tells you as she grabs the back of your head and pulls you down in a deep lesbian soul wenching kiss, one that seals your lips to hers as we both continue to match our rythm speeding up inside of you.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:52 am

At one time I would have been horrified at what was happening to me... to have my new lesbian lover become part man as she fucked my sopping wet sex with her cock. Oh lords it felt sooo good! And I would have told her too if she hadn't just then plunged her wriggling, writhing, sweet tasting tongue in my mouth.
Practically swooning I ground my self on her cock, wanting her in me... wanting her cum in me!
Not to be outdone, my master skillfully rode my poor ass, filling me close to bursting, though my genetically modified body could take more of him than most if not all his other slaves....
Grinding first down upon the cock in my sex then thrust into from the cock above, my lovers brought me to orgasm again and again and again. A writhing mass of sweaty flesh in the darkened alien room...

Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:30 am

We both continue to use you. To have you, gridning our twin cocks into you as your dear sister continues the kiss, gridning her breasts into you as you feel her moan so deeply as she is nearly her own climax with me, our twin cocks shooting our seed into you during one of your many climax as we pull out and her extra cock is gone as I have moved it to you now so the fun can start anew as she spreads her pussy wide as she breaths out breathlessly. "Hmmm, it's your turn to fuck me sister."

Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:16 am

I gasped at the sudden sensation that happened between my legs. My gods! But at the urging of my master and sister, I awkwardly maneuvered the ungainly piece of 'manhood' to her waiting, wet cunny.
How could males be proud of such a thing I wondered, what an incredibly cumbersome piece of equipment a cock was!
But the tingling feeling that filled my 'cock' and 'balls; at the touch of sisters's wet sex sent strange thrills throughout my body.
I slowly entered her, watching the emotions race across her face.... pain... pleasure? Then slowly I started to pump into her, making her moan and thrash about as I did... as I slowly increased the pace in which I fucked her willing body.
The enormous cock of my master however reminded me that I was still mostly female, as my body convulsed around his pumping shaft deep inside my poor abused bottom.
I can't say it didn't feel good as I got used to the rythmn of fucking another woman with my cock. Actually it felt good.... too good.... to be dominating the woman underneath me.....

Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:16 am

I whisper into your ear as you feel both of us now in a new way. "Ha, ha, now you know why males wish to use it on you, your pussy, your body, your moans are just as sweet as hers. It's a wonderful sensation is it not? You want it more and more don't you, but then again you always wanted more and more of this to thrive on this sensation, this lust, experince it all with me and your new sister, ha, ha, it will be wonderful." I tell you as I the psychic beneath you reaches her arms up.

"Came, Maeko, fill me up, use me like I did you, we are both one now and one with our master." She tells you in her sweet voice.

Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:23 am

"Oh yes! Yes Master" I cried. "I never never knew how wonderful it could be to penetrate a beautiful woman before!"
And with that I plunged my glistening organ deep into the luscious folds of my sister with the otherworldly eyes which widened as I bottomed out in her delicious wet warmth which surrounded me, as I plunged in and out of her moistness.... my master's cock keeping rythmn fucking my ass.
Oh yes Master! I could be so happy fucking her always!" with wild gusto I fucked her and fucked her... our three bodies flinging sweat and other things into the air.
Slowly, I could feel pressure building in me..... till I screamed on and on... gushing torrents of cum into my sweetheart sister.... till darkness threatened to overtake me.....

Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:27 am

I smile as the human fades into darkness with all this excitment, ha, oh well my pet psychic did as well I thought as I pull free from them, my own load buried well within your ass as this one will take constant pleasure to keep under my control, such was the programing of ADD. Oh well, she is indeed a lot of fun. I think to myself as I leave the two girls in each others embrace at that moment.

(Hmmm, took a while but I believe that's a good stopping point.)

Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6