View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 5:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Archanius New Slave and breaking ADD (Maeko) 

Post Re: Archanius New Slave and breaking ADD (Maeko)
As the creature lifted me up in the air, twisting upn the cock in my ass and I heard his words, I was goign to say something but I never knew what for......
......"Oh goddd Master! Fuck my little pussy too!" just as he plunged deep into me... my juices making it easy enough though he still stretch me tight around his cock.
But I realized how much having his cockin my ass actually turned me on...... how did I never know I lovedit so much this way before????
The plesurable pain.... the blissful degradation. I would want it this way always alwaysssss
"Oh gods Master!" writhing and twisting o the slurping and writhing tentacles, "I want to be totally yours my sweet Master! I want you t ofuck me all the time! I need to feel your cock all the time!"
Within the range of movement I had, my body moved and writhed, giving the alien maybe even a surprise at how much pleasure I could give back!
I turned my lust filled gaze to his....
"I need to fuck... to cum sooo bad??? Please?

Master, I need to fuck!"

Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:26 pm

As the creature lifted me up in the air, twisting upn the cock in my ass and I heard his words, I was goign to say something but I never knew what for......[/color]
......"Oh goddd Master! Fuck my little pussy too!" just as he plunged deep into me... my juices making it easy enough though he still stretch me tight around his cock.
But I realized how much having his cockin my ass actually turned me on...... how did I never know I lovedit so much this way before????
The plesurable pain.... the blissful degradation. I would want it this way always alwaysssss
"Oh gods Master!" writhing and twisting o the slurping and writhing tentacles, "I want to be totally yours my sweet Master! I want you t ofuck me all the time! I need to feel your cock all the time!"
Within the range of movement I had, my body moved and writhed, giving the alien maybe even a surprise at how much pleasure I could give back!
I turned my lust filled gaze to his....
"I need to fuck... to cum sooo bad??? Please?[/color]

Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:31 pm

I smirk hearing htat as I let out another moan as I she shows me just how capable she is as I let out a growl. "That's good, since this device is triggered by yoru orgasms. The chemicals your body produces when that happens is the timing it needs in order to undo ADD's control over you. So for this time when you wear this crown you may cum as much as you want without my permission. Since everytime you do is one step towards becaming my true slave." I tell you.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:46 pm

His words broke through to me in a jumble of sensations. IN the ADD Agent that was left of me, it was imperaitve that I never truly became enslaved to this creature. .... to the woman who longed to be used as she needed.... yearned to be, it was a dream come true......
To the woman/alien hybrid in me, my quest for vengeance that would span across the stars, was concerned that his manipulation of me would blunt my skills as a killer.
...... or would the freeing of any remaining bonds that held me to the ADD make me all the more ruthless as an assassin?
My confusion must've shown on my face as I frowned slightly up at him.....

Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:24 am

I see that frown on her face, it was unsettling as I then grab both her breasts and squeeze them tight. "Whats that matter my slave, you seem distracted. You should be crying out in pleasure but your mind is occupied with something else." I tell you.

Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:21 am

I cried out in pleasure at his touch. The Master alays gave me pleasure with just a little pain to make my blood stir.... along with other things.
"It's just that.. Master.... why would you need to take me like that? I don't need the help of any artificial means to make me serve you!" I cried out as his fingers squeezed tight on my firm breasts, my nipples hardened against his palms.
I looked up at him with my most seductive gaze......
"What would you give for a slave who so willingly gives herself to you? Are their many masters out there whose slaves are like that? I let my head drop, my long raven hair spilling across his hands and inner thighs.....

Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:42 pm

"Ha, ha, ha that is correct, you are an unique slave, one so devoted to purpose of serving, So very good at pleasing her master. That is not where I find fault in you." I tell you as I turn you around so you face me as I stand up picking you up as I hold you in my arms as mash your breasts against my chest as I look into your eyes.

"Infact the fault is not with one ounce of you, your a perfect slave, one of the best I've seen. What I have issue with is the add conditioning and the add agent that still resides within you. She is the one I wish to elimante the one that would threaten to take you away from your purpose. Everything else about you is extrondary." I tell you giving you a real compliment. Something rare for me.

Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:36 pm

Pressed against the musculatur of the alien's chest I started to tremble with fear/ desire.. I didn't know, or tried to hide from myself.
I had so hoped to gain status from being this dominant alien's slave. But was I actually in control anymore? Was I truly plain and simple a pleasure slave? And if I was not, why did the merest touch by him, or the thought of some strange alien creature set my blood boiling?
And what if I succummbed to the nanoprobes coursing through my body already? Could my newfound alien physiology prove to be an effective counter balance?
And did I even WANT to fight against my nature anymore?
But what WAS my nature?
That of a pleasure slave, destined to fullfill desires of any male crature?
Or was I an assassin who merely used sex as an additional weapon?

Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:08 am

"Now Maeko my dear slave. Cum for me, over and over again, let the senstation feel you, drive out the programing of ADD. Became my toy, became my weapon. Do not worry about the qualms of which you are, just embrace that you are both." I tell you before I grab the back of your head and crush your lips with mine as the cock inside of you mutates again this time with tougues on it that lick at your insides as I fuck you my meat.

Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:19 am

"OHhhhhh!!! Godddssss!!!" I gasped out when he released my lips. My body wanted to explode! Clamping my legs around the creature's waist, I frantically rode pon his cock.
Thrusting again... again.. again..... agaiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn. I ground my sex upon his cock.
My modified body responded with wave after wave of pleasure...... my sex, I gripped and released the delicious cock buried deep into me in waves. Any normal human male would have cum long ago.... and even most alien creatures would as well...... With skill and wantonness I rode my masters cock like the true slave I was.
Dimly I was aware that I mustn't cum..... orgasm would make me lose my identity....
or was a slave my true identity that the ADD had stolen from me? I felt a growing hatred for that organization.... a parasitic group of obtuse, deceitful and decadent people, who kept the 'agents' from becoing who they truly were. Why else were only beautiful, sexual woment allowed into its ranks?
But my thoughts were quickly stolen away from me asmy master writhed and rolled his cock in me...
"Ohh.. ohhhhh please... gaaaaaa................ I'mm I'mmm CUMMING! But then, something held me back from the very brink..... please........... oh goddddddsss.. pleassse let me cummm.... hurt me hurt me righ tnowwwwww

Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:31 am

Two more apendages grow out of my body long as they form hands that move out behind you. There about ten feet long as I then pick up whips in the back of the room, special designed by pierceye to force an agony curse of his through them as I then whip your back as with them sending a great deal of pain through out your body as I lick/fuck you faster, harder. If you were having trouble cumming the ADD programing must indeed be very strong to prevent it if it knew it would start to destroy it.

Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:46 am

If I wasn't able to cum before... I would now. The pain raced through my plesure wracked body as m body started to glisten with sweat..... dancing upon the giant pole buried into me as I thrust myself up and down on it.
"Master.... please... you don't understand....... I 'mmmm going to CUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!"

Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:54 am

"What don't I understand?" I ask you as I smile and open my mouth as I let my toungue slide out and morph it slightly into two tiny hands slick with my silva as they then grab your breasts and give them a powerful squeeze. After all the toungue was your strongest muscle in your body as I continue the whipping.

Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:01 am

That was it... My body began to shake.... from the tips of my toes to the hair on my head..... I couldn't help it....
With a scream that went on and on and on.. as my tits were mauled by the hands upon them.. my cunnie stretched and fucked....
arching myself back, my waist gripped tight against your cock, my long hair reachign the ground my scream lasted forever... my juices virtually squirting around your cock..
MASTER!!!

Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:21 am

I smirk as I hear you cry out so greatly across the room surrendering yourself to the sensations as the nanoprobes go to work breaking down a bit of the virtual programing that the ADD had put into you. The only time was during the vast amout of enderphones and other chemicals that your brain made were in high quanity could this be done so I make you ride out this orgasm for as long as possible as I don't let up for one bit trying to keep you in an eternal orgasm. However impossible that is.

Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next