View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Archanius New Slave and breaking ADD (Maeko) 

Post Archanius New Slave and breaking ADD (Maeko)
Once I had arrived at the home base with my new slave, who just couldn't get enough of my cock and I had to admit. I couldn't get enough of her. However, according to precedure she had to be examined first and made sure she wasn't a sleeper or something.

Pierceye gave her a though examantion, even giving her standard upgrades to make her more resilent and cum thristy that come with all my personsal slaves. However what he did find was disturbing as she was deeply mentally programed to snap back to her old self with some key words. It was very well done work, which means no matter how much I trianed her, she would simply turn back if the add got to her again.

So that's why were here at the slave pens. To break that condtioning as I've left her the last five days with googles on blocking her sight, sometimes flashing images of how the ADD will take her away from her master, all the while denying her pleasure this entire time. She then hears footsteps as I walk in and remove the googles. "Good morning Maeko." I tell her.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:54 pm

Post Re: Archanius New Slave and breaking ADD (Maeko)
Oh gods! The torment of being deprived of sustenance! Memories of mine were of the hated ADD taking me from my birth rite.... forcing me into situations where I was ravished again and again for THEIR pleasure! The loss of my needs... of my desires.... of my independence by the hated organization!
Again and again I tried to find my long lost Master..... but my efforts were thwarted again and again.... forced to service untold numbers of creatures that I was given to by the supposed salvation of mankind!
Only at my Masters feet could I achieve true independence..... for his touch I would gladly serve any many of being he chose... because if he willed it, surely there had to be a reason behind it!
How long I was tormented without a mans.. creatures touch I don't know.... how I had writhed my lush body.... my sex dripping with need.. my enlarged bosom heaving, nipples hard and tight needing to be suckled....
...would the Master recognize his transformed slave?

My eyes adjusted to the light.... when I saw him... immediately I arched my self to him....

"Master?".....

Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:15 am

I smile at her as I reach out and cup her check gently carressing it as I smile at her, letting her know that I was indeed her master. "I'm sorry that you had to see those images, but it had to be done. Those images are of repressed memories that I had my scientist bring up to show you again. These images are from one mission after another in your ADD. They have you mental conditioned so that when they see you again they speak a few code words and you forget all that stuff that happened, the sacrifices you made with your body and take you back to square one.

The only image I added was of them taking you away from me, since that will happen the moment they meet you again my dear. They will say the code words and you will became as if you had never meet me, never known true freedom or ever will as you will became there agent again. I'm reminded of a saying. That a man is a man because he choses. A slave is a slave because they don't. So chose my dear Maeko now that you know truth, will you choose to be a slave for them, or will you serve me. For if you choose me, you will find some freedom from that exisitince of being passed around like some druken girl at a party with the ADD. I will do everything in my power to break there hold over you so you may serve me. If you choose it." I tell her as I stare deep into her eyes waiting for her choice.

Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:45 am

"Would that I never be with that corrupt, rotting organization ever again Master!" I cried. But at his touch she stilled.
"I would gladly use my body to serve you Master... and willingly give it to any yo choose, because your choice is m choice. Not some mental conditioning I was given in the ADD... making me easy prey to whatever alien THEY saw fit..... something they still force upon unwilling young women culled from the human herds on Earth...... prepped in a place called Shokushu..... whatever that horrid institution is!" the poor wretched female shuddered in front of him.
"I can have many uses for you Master!" she cried, "I can please you as no other!............ and I can help vanquish any enemies of yours however unworthy they are...."
"Just two things Master...... that I be allowed to step foot with you on Earth in the final battle for that backward planet," Maeko said with fire in her eyes... then she hesitated, as a rush of unfulfilled need rushed through her, "that you mark me as yours, so there's is no mistake of my line of ownership,"
Then, as befitted the most subservient of slaves, she bowed her head as deeply as she could.

Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:08 am

I smirk at her answer, as I feel her hatred, her rage towards the ADD and all it had done to her. "Your requests will be granted, that is if we can unprogram you, it will not be an easy task, infact there are chances that you will break or that ADD put in safety measures so that you will became nothing more then a vegtable. Do you still want to move forward, so that you can earn the requests you asked for." I tell her.

Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:34 am

IN order to get back what was taken from me... yes!" I cried, "I mean... though.. look at me.." I said face flushing, "I know I look mostly human, I have alien influence upon me..... allowing myself to accomadate almost any hideous creature of the know galaxy."
"Would you actually want one such as this?" I looked up with fear and longing in my gaze.... along with the hard edge that still glinted from my eyes.
"What would you require of me? Before I can feel the blood of my enemies wash over me.... of your enemies.... till I can taste their blood?"

Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:49 am

I continue to carress her check. "Yes I want one such as you, one who is faithfully to me, to my desires, my dreams. Also your body can accomdate my unique bio chemistry." I tell her as I shift my arm into various forms to show her again. "We will start with training to rid yourself of this, but first, it's must have been so long for you. You should have a taste before we begin." I tell her as I reach down and free my cock.

Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:08 am

It was true.. I needed the feel of his cock in my mouth, my throat.... and I was allowed to lean forward, pushing my breasts together.. forming a tunnel for his dripping member to slide through..... skin against skin. At the first taste in so long, my sex became instantly wet, little dribbles streaking my thighs.
Up and down I plunged frantically, something that would have, at one time injured myself in its ferocity, as I was able to almost deep throat the creature in his present form.
As I pulled up once, gasping, drips of precum running down m lips.. I gasped,
:Please Master.. mark me as your! Let everyone know who you own.. so the ones you don't favor can look at me and despair that they can't have me!"
With that I plunged down again, using every luscious trick and talent in the book, urging his throbbing organ to its utmost erection..

Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:48 pm

I smirk, such a needy slave I thought... MMMMMM, but well worth the attention I thought as she so skillfully used both her breasts and deep throating me at the same time, using her toungue, throat, breasts, hell her entire body ozed sexuality that poured and flowed into this room as she begged, begged to be marked. Ha, ha, ha, such an intreasting girl, the ADD surely did a number on her, but with there deep conditioning they made a sleeper agent that surely no alien could resist.

However they underestimated me, or simple had bad intelligience when they sent her to that Allliance ship as I reach down and move my hands through her hair. "Any mark I put on you will be a waste if I cannot break the programing they have put you under. Hmmmm, yeah right there." I tell her as my cock reached full erection about that time. "Look forward to it, for the day you are truely mine and there is no chance of returning to them I will mark you, and you will be mine." I tell her.

Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:10 pm

I worked my hot, wet mouth up and down on the alien's shaft. The taste of his oozing precum literally made me salivate in anticipation of his cumming.... The taste was so masculine, so musky, so..... addictive. Soon the pulsing shaft was covered in a sheen of wetness from me sucking it as far as I could, and his own juices. I KNEW I had an effect on him..... If I could be owned by one such as he.. it would ve worth it to fullfill my other unquenchable needs for sex, and blood...
Up and down I motuhed the giant cock in front of me,,,, I couldn't help it as I ran my free handover my aching breasts, tweaking one nipple, then the next.
Fianlly, gasping, cum and spittle dripping from my mouth, I swallowed, "Please... oh god please fuck me....... take me as you would your lowest slave......"

Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:25 am

I smrik at her as my arm split into six tentacles, oldies but classics I thought as they reach down and grab each of your limbs lifting you up into the air, I press your ass against my cock as I hold you up so I can whisper into your ear. "You forget to address me as master during your little request." I tell her as I punish her as I hover my cock between her ass checks, grinding it between the lush meat as I lick at your ear.

"Now why should I fuck you, like I would any other girl in my harem, a postion that any slave would jump at joy for, when you forget your proper manners?" I ask her as I continue to tease her ass with my cock. "Perhaps I should just cum on your back, surely that would be enough for one such as you, who doesn't know her proper place." I tell her.

Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:50 am

Realizing my mistake, and with the rush and the need of passion starting at my core and threatening to explode through me.. something this creature could not know about of course. I started to thrash in his tentacles grip

(ooc: IN a very recent (and ongoing actually though in a a previous time frame) a 'helpful' alien had tried to curb some of the sex addiction the ADD had given Maeko so she wouldn't be completely at the mercy of her sexual needs..... but in return once in the throes of passion her cravings for sexual satisfaction would know practically no bounds..... and the fact that she couldn't achieve orgasm through her own hand)

Please MASTER, I cried out, trying to thrust my sex and as at the teasing appendages, "because I"d be the lowest of your slaves.... and the best, wickedest of your slaves! annnndddd the most dangerous of your assassins...."

To your experienced eye, my primal, animalistic need would far exceed anything you've seen from any student slave from Shokushu, let alone any Agent (though of course I don't know all the experiences you've had in your dealings with them)

"Fuck me Master!! I crave your touch.. your brand... your mark!!!"

Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:53 pm

(Damn, I didn't get a response you posted. Sorry about the late reply)

"That's a good start." I whisper into your ear as I then plunge my cock not into your pussy but your ass as I made some natural lubicant surrond my cock first of course, but only enough so that it wouldn't tore her asunder as a bit of pain would be good for her as I start to move her up and down as I use your ass. "Now if you want this also, you should continue." I tell her as I form a second cock that she feels teasing her pussy lips as I wait.

Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:15 am

Groaning, I writhed upon his cock sunk deep into my ass...... the pain wit its pleasue mademy body respond like a common slut.... my nipples almost painfully hard, breasts sweling, my face flushed as I looked up at the alien.
"Please Master.. is this a test? You know I'd gladly ake your cock whereever youuuu.. ahhhh!!!!!! w-wanted!" I cried out at a particularly savage thrust..
"I'''' I want you to fuck my ass like no 'man' from earth could ever do....... If its your will... I'd serve you in this perverted way.. letting any friends or customers of yours know what kind of whore/slut I'd be for you my Master!!!"
"But please..... please fuck my pussy too...... I can't get release without your touch!!"
"Fuck me Master! Pleaasssseeee!" I begged wantonly, unashamedly....

Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:38 am

She hears me chuckle as I the tentacles grab you around the stomach and lift you up so your in the air leaning against me as I stand behind you. "No, that wasn't a test. I just enjoy hearing those sweet, sweet words come from your mouth." I tell her with a smirk as I then sink my second cock into your pussy as I let myself relax as you hear me moan as I place something on your head.

A device that would change the programing now inside her head to focus more on the thing she desired at that moment, at what she truely wanted as I move her up and down my tentacles making her movements strong and powerful on my shafts.

Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next