View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Archanius New Slave and breaking ADD (Maeko) 

Post Re: Archanius New Slave and breaking ADD (Maeko)
"I cannot speak for the Master Archanius on whether he knows and why he would take you in then. HOwever he surely knows this already, he surely wants you otherwise I plain slave mark which could be erased would be applied to you. No, he wants you to be his and only his, for some reason, whether it's for your body, or because you have this gift that can be used his enemies, you must speak to him about this yourself. I cannot give you the answer you need my sister." SHe tells you as she slowly combs her hands thorugh your hair as she holds you.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:54 am

Looking up at the beautiful woman, I let my guard down a little bit.
In a small whisper I ask, "does it matter to you that I'm no longer totally human? ....... and if it doesn't..... could you make love to me?"
Without waiting, I buried my face against her breasts... though not yet trying to coax her into anything.
Of course.... I WAS nude , practically in her lap pressing my body to hers...

Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:47 pm

"Of course it doesn't matter to me, little one. Mmmmmm." She let out a moan as you started to rub against her large plump breasts they seemed quite senstive as she was getting wet just from that. She then grabs your chin and lifts it up from her breasts to look into your eyes.

"All that matters to me is whether your in the service of our lord and master." She says softly as she then kisses your lips, slowly moving and sucking on you lips as she takes her time experincing your lips before pulling away. "Hmmm, so do you serve our lord and master with all your heart, body, and soul?" She asks.

Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:11 pm

"It's... it's so hard to let go..." Maeko said almost inaudibly. Her body trembling. So yearning was it wanting to let go. "I've ALWAYS kept some semblance of myself for myself. Of all the creatures I've met, killed, been used by.... and used for my own needs, I've always kept a part of my independence."
Weeping, not knowing what was happening ot her. She NEVER wept. It was a weakness in Maeko's eyes. But why was she telling this woman these things? Why did she feel like gving herself not only to the Mast... the alien, but to this beautifl, sexy woman.
A tremor went through Maeko as she felt herself become totally aroused....
"Please.... help me....."

Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:29 pm

(Using Miss Deep from ROD series now as your pic eh?)

The women smiles as she reaches up to her white robe and undoes releasing the front of it and sliding it down so she's as naked as you are as she reaches up with her hands and move them over your neck and checks a slight energy coming from them that soothes your muscles and yourself.

"It's hard, I know, giving yourself completly over to something, to a belief, to a person, especially for those of us who are strong, that are smart. We do not want to give that up that independence. However the truth is young Maeko, you never had any independence with ADD, they used you, ordered you around, and abused you to further there goals, never did they try and heal you. They liked you the way you were, maliable." She tells you as she then lifts your chin up.

"However, the master asks for your loyalty, your service, for you. His plans for you will give you independence still, you just must embrace him, instead of calling him master only when you speak to him. You should also say it within your mind, without stumbling over those thoughts to correct yourself to alien." She tells you with a light smile.

Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:07 am

(OOC: Yes, I thought it time for a little change..... especially when the hosting site for my previous sig av seems to have shut down losing all my pictures :( But Miss Deep seems totally Maeko don't you tihink?? :-) )

Maeko sighed as teh woman made her relax so utterly. She hadn't remembered another time since before her ADD days that she felt so at peace. Probably back when she had been a student at Sh- at that Maeko felt her body go all tense as she thought of her lost sister....... Asuka...... who had once been a student but was now gone leaving no trace. No doubt in an alien slave pen being used for breeding...
With tears in her eyes, Maeko lay face down even as she felt the other woman's tender touch upon her body.
"I feel what you're saying sister...... teh only thing holding me back is the fear he won't let me take care of a few 'matters', once I've given in completely. Becuase I doubt I'd ever truly be my other self again!"
Then impulsively, Maeko turned sideways bringing her nude body in close contact with the other woman's.
"What is it YOU do for our Master? You seem so intelligent for a mere sex slave..... WHO are you??"

Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:32 am

(Oh defintly. For some reason one of the under appreciate babes in Anime for some reason and I don't know why they had the jiggle factor going for her quite a bit in the movie and in the TV series)

The woman smiled for a moment then her face turned as sour as yours when tears formed in your eyes, she holds you close and slowly moves your hand through your bluish hair as she looks down at you and listens to your concerns and questions.

She merely smiles. "Maeko, your still thinking like an ADD agent a bit. Not every alien slave master wants his slaves to be dum. Only those who can't handle strong and intellgient girls want them stripped of that. The master finds talent in all forms and embraces it while at the same time, enslaving us to his will as he has done to you." She tells you softly.

"As for what I do, well, I am the masters asstiant, but if you can keep a secret I serve another purpose. I'm also a psychic. It helps the master with his dealings to have someone like me nearby able to comphrend many things and to tell me master about how the compeation really feels." She tells you.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:53 am

"But if I have these reservations, how can I make the final step ?" I ask her, shivers racing acrosss my skin at her touch.. her nearness.
"Please.... please help me across the final obstacle to be his slve..." I pleased gazing up into her eyes.
"I-I'll do anything for you to hep me......"

Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:06 am

SHe chuckles at that. "Good, your almost already, I can see it as I can tell you really would do anything for me to help you with this." She tells you softly. "Embrace and trust our master, speak to him with reverence and know he will always look after us." She tells you as then then moves forward and kisses your lips lightly as one of her hand lightly carress your slit.

Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:31 am

I felt like I was drowning in a sea of comfort and compassion emanating from the sensual woman who held me touched me, caressed me, kissed me....
I melted into her mouth as she gently kissed me, opening my mouth to let her wiggling, dancing tongue enter my mouth as she kisse me, gently but wetly.... deeply...
and when she started to caress my moistening slit, I groaned into the kiss... opening my legs to give her any and all access she wanted.
A dawning realization started to creep into my conciousness.... I would do anything for this woman.. or anyone..... just as I would for master....
A dim thought also came to me before I started to sucuumb to the beatiful woman who was about to love me...
(What would our Master need with both a psychic and an assassin??)

Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:33 am

Oh our master has many uses for us beyond just our skills my dear Maeko, many uses besides the fact that we I am a pyshic and you an assasin, many uses. You hear inside your head as she doesn't releases her deep kiss once in all this communcation as she digs her fingers into your body a bit more slowly taking her time with you as she then pushes you down.

She lays ontop of you her breasts pressing against your as she has a lust filled look in her eyes now as she removes her fingers and as you feel something entering you as you look down you see a large dildo floating there as she apparenlty has more then the ability to sense and talk telpathicacly as she starts to work it into you with her mind as she holds you tight as you share a kiss only women can share.

Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:19 am

The kiss was so warm, so luscious, as our tongues playing with each other. I felt myself abandoning any free will to the woman. Moaning into her mouth as the dildo started to move into me, I whimpered as it made its way in and out of me, the scent of sex heavy in the air.
ANd another realization flated through my mind.
I was one of those rare women who was a TOTAL submissive. Only genetic manipulations and training by the ADD was able to set up barriers between my true nature and people/aliens who would use me, manipulate me for their own purposes.
It felt so good to have her body pressed to mine, my nipples hardening against hers aas our breasets were mashed together..
"Oh gods yes Mistress.. fuck me.... please?? Fuck me??"

Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:42 am

Mistress? You hear her ask inside your head as she starts to swirl the dildo inside you by rotatining it clockwise as it drives into you truely making it feel like she was screwing her. I'm not your mistress. I am but your sister in the service of our master, of Lord Archanius, do you enjoy it sister? The women asks with a smile as she parts from the kiss and leans up and smiles at you as she casually keeps control of the dildo to take you as she then reaches down and pulls up the other end of it showing it to be a double sided one. "Let us be joined for a bit my sister." She tells you as she then glides it inside of herself and lets out a sweet moan.

Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:03 am

Maeko let out a long moan as the dildo was plied within her sopping wet sex. As her sister thrust around inside of her murmuring things in her ear, the only sounds were those of the buxom young agent whimpering and moaning and the ocunds the the dildo inside of wet flesh.
But its so hard not to have a Mistress Maeko thought realizing she oculd hide nothing from the wother woman. In the ADD no lover I had among them was my equal... I was always playing the mistress.... and the creatures I"ve encountered have always shown me my true submissive side. ONe of total subservience!
I've never had a lover as an equal......
Then....
The utter sensualness of their sharing the same sex toy made her writhe and moan, forcing the dildoe into her sister even as it did so to herself.

Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:56 pm

Oh, then it will be intreasting then my sister, after all they say in an equal relationship the postions of sub and dom will switch between the two or float around a middle point. She tells you as she then lets out a sweet moan as your actions move the dildo inside of her as well. She has her mouth open and pants a little.

Lets have that sort of relationship my sister. She says again to you telpathically as she then wraps her powers around the dildo but doesn't make it move back and forth she leaves that to her body and yours but instead keeps on rotating it constantly inside of his so it has a true screwing motion.

Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next