View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Archanius New Slave and breaking ADD (Maeko) 

Post Re: Archanius New Slave and breaking ADD (Maeko)
Moaning open mouthed into her new lovers, Maeko passionately kissed the beautiful woman she was entwined with. Grinding and writhing in a saphhic rhythmic motion, Maeko savored the slow build up of passions running through her body. Instead of the often relentless ravishing of her lithe yet supple body, here was a new form of love making that could soon be very VERY addictive!
"Oooohh yesss.. godddss yes!" Maeko whimpered into the other womans ear as she responded fervently, her breasts mashed against her lovers,,her thighs wet with desire as was the others.
"I sooo want this! So then we're equals, but you still have a claim on me.. my soul.. my body...."

Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:53 am

She stared back at you as well as she lets out a sweet moan, one that almost sounds like a meow. A coo as she kisses you deeply as she responds to your movements, you feel her body as needy as yours as she grinds against you, teasing it as she finally starts to move the dildo back and forth inside of you, taking you both to the edge.

'Ohhh, yes, yes my sister, I will have a claim upon your soul, and you will have one on mine, while our wonderful master owns us so fully.' She tells you, infact he's watching us right now. As her eyes move over to the side as in the doorway I stand there watching you two going at it. A slight grin on my face as the girl whispers to you with a telepathy. 'Let us cum toghether and how our master our needy bodies, maybe he'll join us then.' She tells you as she moves the dildo faster with the screw action still in place.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:23 am

"Oh yes! Oh gods yes, make me cum sister!" Maeko cried out, her new lover easily bringing forth the 'monster' that always simmered underneath her psyche, the need for closeness..... the need to have her desires satisfied... the bringing of her sexual fires out to the world.
"Cum with me sister!" the raven haired beauty screamed "cum join us Master! Fuck us!!"
The two women writhed together, their bodies glistenign with dewdrops of sweat, mashing their breasts together as each tried to crawl into the others body to stake their claim, and yet wanting the other to take them.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:19 pm

I then walk into the room and stand next to the two writhing slaves as I watch them working each other so close as I give my order the moment there about to pop. "Stop, both of you on your knees kneelings before me." I say as I keep it from you both as you even see your sister your fellow slave seem sad about this but relecuntaly she does as you ask taking the dildo out of her with an audible pop and a moan as she then kneels before me as I wait for you.

Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:27 am

Quite resentfully I glare up at you as my sister crawls to you. My need is so great! My raven hair matted to my glistening back, a few stray wisps plastered to my cheek I crawl to you on my knees, my heavy breasts swaying ponderously, the nipples standing at stark attention.
"M-master, you don't understand what this does to me! I'm beyond what a normal 'human' female needs.... desires! My body has. changed... been changed... I need... I CRAVE release! Please Master!"

Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:18 am

I smile as I then snap my fingers showing off my shape shifting abilties once again as I split my huge cock into two and then into four as I smirk. "I know that, I want that, I just want to give you both a great release as you put it." I tell her.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:21 am

Gasping at the creature's transformation, I literally tackled my sister, kissing her deep, our tongues dancing and writihing together so lusciously delightlful.
But... I made sure to be on top, spreading my legs wide, my swollen sex shiny with my desire, my intoxicating scent filling the room as I moaned against my newest lover lips, waiting for my Master to plunge his cocks into me.

Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:59 am

"Ha, ha, you foolish slave. You have so little faith in your master." I say as I press all four cock down as one pentrates your ass and pussy at the same time as you feel your new sister/love also moan out deeply as she is taken as well as she reaches up and carress your face. "Yes Maeko, trust in the master he will never leave you wanting again, the terrible burden ADD left you with will be taken care of here." She tells you.

Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:39 pm

"Oh gods!! Please Master! Drive them out of my head!" I cried out as my pussy and ass were shoved full of his cocks. "Please... they want me to be your enemy!" the ecstasy I felt as my body was impaled upon the masculine pillars swept me.
But still there was the dark cloud.....
"please Master! I will try to be your most obedient slave! I want you to fuck me! I want to fuck whoever you want me to! And.. oHHHFUUUKK!! (I moaned as a particular pleasurable spasm went through me.. all the while, my sister was plying my body with her caresses, kissing my nipples which were engorged peaks upon my ponderously large tits.
I want to fuck your enemies Master! And then I want to be covered in their traitorus blood as I assassinate them for you!
Please Master! Take away the traitorous ADD mental blocks from me!:
My body danced and writhed under my Masters expert fucking... so good.... so right..

Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:28 pm

"Ah, very good. Your sister down there is already granting you your request. In the throes of exstasy both her and her intended target her powers are at there best. She will use them to destroy the ADD's meddling with your mind." I tell you as I shift my hands around into larger hands, that seal around your breasts as they dance and squeeze into your large orbs, but leave your delicous nipples for her to suck upon as she focus her mind into taking away the dark cloud as I would convert the ADD agent into my assasin. Into my fuck pet.

Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:33 am

I felt my breasts being squeezed in the master's forceful grip as he sent pleasurable feelings through them even as my nipples were sucked upon by my sister. Can any woman be given so much Ecstasy? So much sense of belonging?
So much.....
"OH MY GODS!!!! PLEASE!! PLEASE STOPP"!1!! THEY'RE KILLING !" iI screamed out in pure tortuous pain as my sister was trying to deprogram me.....
"Please! Please stop sister! You're killing me!" I cried out again, my body bursting out in sweat. My hair suddenly slick with it as my body was wracked in pain.

Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:40 am

"Shhhh, just bear with it. Soon you'll be reborn." I tell you as my slave beneath you continues to try, continue to probe into your mind. Fighting back all the commands that would kill, the pain ones were second pritoty to the actually debugging of your physche. Once they were gone you would be complete once more as I distract you.

My cocks turn from throbing inside of you, to actually vibations as I have complete control of my body as I make them writh, twist, and vibrate deep within your ass and pussy as my hands which encompass your breasts also do the same with them as your sister playfull bites the engorged nipples as she was nearing compleation of her task.

(Up to you if this will be successful or not. Ha, ha.)

Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:07 am

The pain reached a crescendo within me, all the while the intense sexual gratification I was receiving brought wave upon wave of pleasure. The fact that I had a woman of stunning beauty as well as skill in erotic techniques would have reduced me to a quivering mass of sated flesh.

Flashes of light started to race through my mind as my screams of pain/pleasure echoed through the room. Writhing uncontrolably I'm sure I surprised my master at the amount of strength I showed as I fought underneath him. Much more than any human female could have.

Memories flashed before me. Of being assaulted in a jungle. Of intense physicalk training. Of extreme deprivation and extreme hedonism. Of alien orgies..... of human lovers.... Of the pain of having my body modified in an alien laboratory.....

With a screaming shriek of orgasm, something insidemyselfbroke, what I'm not quite sure feven now I lifted myself up off of my sister, and with a hurculean effort pulled free from my Master.

FAcing them, sobbing, my nude body pouring with sweat and precum my breasts heaving as if I'd just run 10 kilometres.... I sobbed.
"I"m sorry sister.... I'm so sorry Master.... I fear.... I fear that the only thing that has been accomplished here is cementing my need for pain with pleasure... only rough sex will satisfy... unless it is sex after I have killed... only then... only then...."

"Master, I will do your bidding always..... just grant me one last mission when you're done.... let me go back to the ADD and there I promise I will slaughter ever single 'man' and woman there who perverted us for their evil purposes! Please??"

With those last words, I went to my knees, legs spread, but my head bowed low, my arms lifted above my head hands offered in the ancient tradition of a person willingly offering themselves to another as the latter's property.

"I promise Master... I will kill for you," looking up I'm sure my face was filled with a longing that I wasn't sure would be quite understood.

Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:07 pm

I frown at this as does your new sister as you offer yourself. She looks down and starts to speak. "There is no need, we will have to leave this in the hands of Pierceye then. Maeko, I will grant you your request, your need, but if you should fail you do know the ADD will make it so that you never knew me or your sister. So I order you to succed when the time comes." I tell you.

I then raise my hand up as I start to transform it as it turns into a tentacle of ozze... of something as it goes up in an arc and down onto your arms, ozeing down your body as first your arms are placed in an arm binder as it then comes down and around your body. THe sensation familar as I'm recreating liquid latex that moves over your body.

It comes down over your breasts, trapping them within it. As it forms short sleeves on your shoulders with a slight cut so your strong shoulders were on display. Further down it wraps around your hips, forming an O around your belly button as it goes down your legs to your ankles leaving a slit just at your pussy that travels all the way back and up to the middle of your back as I lift you up into the air as your sister walks forward with me as I'm back to one cock, however your sister is now sprouting one as well. If you would look you would see that part of my body is touching hers, so I was giving her a cock with my powers, but it was still mine.

I move behind you as she stays infront. "Dear sister, even though you need it. I could never be too rough with you. So I'll leave it to the master. So can I fuck you, look at how hard my thick cock is. It may be part of the master, but he's made it so it's hooked up to my nervous system, so that he can feel it and so can I!" She says as she wantonly strokes her cock as she stands before you as I hold you up in the air so your looking a bit down on her as she does it as I get ready behind you as you hear her moan out as she waits for your response.

Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:16 pm

I look up in eagerness to my master's face, then quickly down. Surely he saw the darkness within.
"Master. I will kill them all for you!" I said in a low husky voice. "And... and there is no worry. I ALWAYS succeed in killing my opponent when the time comes....."
The clothing I wore, if that was what it was felt so sensual upon my body..... "Master... is this what I am to wear when out with you as well?" I asked...
Then, facing my sister, I was momentarily shocked, but I had other needs besides bloodlust and pain.
Slowly, with my long black hair partially obscuring my face and spilling over my large, perfectly shaped breasts with their hard, peaked nipples, I lowered myself upon my sisters already dripping cock, till the head disappeared within me.
The feeling was so hot, so sensual, so... satisfying. Hopefully this wasn't another new ned of mine.... for surely no females were built like this anywhere else in the galaxy! Looking into her eyes, I began slowly fucking myself upon her, feeling her throbbing heat as I bared my ass to our master...

Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next