View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 12:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Archanius New Slave and breaking ADD (Maeko) 

Post Re: Archanius New Slave and breaking ADD (Maeko)
For such a long time I had needed this release...... from the last failed mission the ADD had given me.. the beast on that planet had practically cursed me with the fact I couldn't cum o my own, but needed the touch of a skilled male......
Fluid ran down me.. down m inner thighs as I practically swooned into near unconciousness......
....M..Master....

Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:38 am

For such a long time I had needed this release...... from the last failed mission the ADD had given me.. the beast on that planet had practically cursed me with the fact I couldn't cum o my own, but needed the touch of a skilled male......
Fluid ran down me.. down m inner thighs as I practically swooned into near unconciousness......
....M..Master....

Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:43 am

"It was quite intense wasn't it." I tell you as I take you off my cock. "YOu can rest now. When you wake we will begin your transation into the Alliance." I tell you as I then plant a kiss upon your lips. A long and deep kiss as my toungue swirls around yours. I then put you on a bed in the room and let you sleep.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:53 am

If anyone had been wachign me as I slept, they would have seen after a while, a woman who started to roll and writeh upon the bed..... at one point, spreading her legs and frantcially starting to finger herself, trying to achieve release again, but to no avail. Again and agian she arched her nakedness to some unseen lover, body actring as if she actually WERE being penetrated, but no one was there....

Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:16 am

This data was intreasting, it seemed odd. I put a couple of phsychis up that could scan her brain to see if she was really that much of a slave, that even in her sleep she had to be used, abused, and fucked. Was it about me or past experinces. Was it some sort of ADD training or perhaps anothers mental condition implinted onto her by a previous creature of this galaxy. All would be revealed soon as they would show me at the same time they learn it.

Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:21 am

Deep I slumbered... dreams flashed through my memory (and onto the alien's scanning devices)
It showed me as a former student of Shokushu High School. One who drew much more than her share of alien creatures to sate their lusts on her. Tentacles, thrusitng organs filled the screen.... but also she was drawn often to a place called the Basement. Here she had been used and humiliated over and over..... till pain practically equaled pleasure to her. She was given from one 'master' to another, till she served many..... making her a total submissive... one with no limits of any sort.. a very rare thing indeed
Then came her ADD training, after they wiped her mind of who she had been. Her natural skills in combat came to the fore. Soon she became one with few equals in unarmed combat. Yet stil the ADD couldn't get rid of one memory that kept surfacing. Her quest for her long lost sister....... Asuka.

She ws then sent on missions from which they felt she wouldn't return. Images of her being fucked senseless by a morphing metallic creature..... crashlanding on a jungle planet where she became the plaything of a creature know as Ryujin.....
The intorduction of alien genes into her being, creating an almost perfect female .....
Many more scenes were drawn out before she passed into deep black unconciousness...

Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:38 am

"How ironic, that perfection, or near perfection is formed from such tragic events for someone and circumstance to it." I say as I see this all before me. "Continue recording learn more, everything about her. I may have found a new lead slave." I say with a smirk as I turn around and leave leaving Maeko to her dreams, her dreams of horror, pleasure, and everything else.

When the dawn finally came a older female slave comes in and nudges you awake. "Good morning Maeko. THe master bid me to serve you this." She says as she offers you one of your favorite foods from childhood.

Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:58 am

Eyes fluttering open, the slave opened her eyes to see the older girl above her. Her hair strewn about, Maeko sat up suddenly, her long silkenhair cascading down , not qite covering her breasts.
Just for a scant moment, Maeko considered covering her nakedness, but lifted her chin up to look at the girl. A very attractive one at that.. but who else would Ma--- the alien own?
"Oh thank you s-sister!" the buxom young woman exclaimed. I haven't had these in a--- ges." suddenly wondering if her owner could read her mind. Her blush deepened greatly after her thought...

Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:17 pm

The slave chuckles with a smile. She looked to be about 30+, however her form was still perfect, with C-sized breasts, shapely hips. Probaly from slave training, she had a bit of an oriental look to her as she sat on her legs. "Please, eat next up is your bath, and other preperations. The master has you scheduled to be marked as his in a new way developed by Lord Pierceye." She told you.

Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:10 pm

While eating the delicious food.... how long had it been since she had eaten? Maeko's eyes kept wandering to the comely slave who sat and watched her eat. She wasn't used to being so close to another human female like this, and she kept giving glances at the other's figure.
"I thought I wasn't going to be marked! What sort special branding process could there possibly be??"

Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:20 pm

"Oh, it's a branding process that sets you apart. All the head leaders of the alliance have it. It's a speical brand that not only shows that you belong to the alliance, but a high ranking memeber giving the next person who finds you a bounty if they should return you incase your stolen, run away, or the like." She told you with a smile.

Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:07 pm

Puzzled, Maeko asks "But why would anyone WANT to run away? Has there ever been anyone who ever tried let alone succeeded??"
"You wouldn't think anyone would steal me would they? Surely the Alliance is too feared for that? I mean, isn't it the bigggest around? And isn't our Master its head?" Maeko asked, eyeing her ocmpanion closely. What a stunning creature she was. And deep inside her, she felt heat rekindled...
"What kind of marking? Where? Wouldn't it take away from our beauty?"

Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:57 pm

"Well, there are some slaves who were plants from other organatzations who had mental suggestions implanted that erase the training we recieve as they then have no idea of the joy they had here so they ran away. To answer your first question.

The next about people kiddnapping highly prized slaves do so ether like a terroist group on your home world. Small and hard to keep pinned down. There are some small alien anti-slavery groups out there besides that of the people you once worked for ADD. Some of them are even considered a greater threat then the ADD. However it is true that only once did someone manage to steal a slave away from our master. It took but one hour before they were captured and went through the 11 levels of hell here in universe I hear." She says.

She then pulls back her long auburn hair to show a mark on the back of her neck. "This is what most slaves usually recieve. The various markings and symbols tell of our status and such. Your is special as the marking will be imprinted directly onto your DNA." She says as she reties her hair up.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:16 pm

Acting allinnocent: "but why am I so special to be marked in this way? It would't be visible to any who saw me who I belonged to!"
with that, Maeko began to cry, throwing herself into her sister's arms.
With great shuddering sobs, Maeko looked up into the other woman's eyes. "Please tell me what is going on? What is to be my fate?"
with that, Maeko buried her face against the other womans body.

Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:47 am

THe slave simply smiled back at you. "Be at ease child. For you have such a pristine honor of being the slave of the master of masters. The speical marking of this kind will show up on any DNA testing that is standard for any slave, not to mention it does many other things. All of them I'm not sure of, but believe me, that when a slave is marked like this she never has to worry about being traded or sold away from the master that has her marked like this. It is a sign that he will keep you for as long as you live." She says as she moves her hand through your hair to comfort you.

Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next