View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Senseless, hopeless and escape-less (For KouzaKai) 

Post Senseless, hopeless and escape-less (For KouzaKai)
Eldwin's body was limp and powerless. She had no energy and no drive. She was doomed and she knew it. Her bare body was there for the world to see, her will broken beyond repair. What was going to happen to her now? She had no idea.

She was a young, 20 year old girl whom was just about to meet a guy for their first date when a strange sensation had overcome her and she had collapsed onto the street floor, a strange fleeting sensation gripping her in her last moments of consciousness. She had awoken in a strangely glowing room, a soft yet threatening green tint surrounding her surroundings like some sort of horror movie set. She tried to move, but had found her arms had been bound to a chair. As had her ankles. She struggled to free herself by rolling her hips but that only served to her discovery that she was in fact naked. She closed her eyes and bit back tears, wondering what sort of hellhole she had fallen in. Her senses were failing her and despair had clouded her heart. In what felt like a month she had been stripped naked countless times, forcively dressed, probed by all sorts of alien machines, sold as a sex slave, used as some sort of network campaign model and escaped from her captors. She had then been captured within a week once more and sold as a slave. All that she wanted now was to be put out of her misery, given freedom, given love. Given some sens of hope. But she knew she'd have none of it. This was her fate. And so it would remain. Forever.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:56 am

Post Re: Senseless, hopeless and escape-less (For KouzaKai)
" Ship boarding dock 02-1009, Alliance class, model build unique."

The tower announced the arrival of the Devourer on the distant planet Vanejin VI, named after the part of the galaxy in which it was found. He had been told that this was a part of the galaxy where your darkest desires await, and that everything you could wish for happened here. Notwithstanding that an Alliance stronghold was being held there, though it was a free planet, with control only resting in itself.

Kouzakai had come home from a stand off, between the space pirates Koubras-kai and the Alliance. He had made them submit, and had made a pact between them. Another fine deal done at the end of the day, and another ally made from an enemy.

The ship docked in with the station and Kouzakai alighted from the brig, to go into the slave pens and select one for himself.

This place was unlike any he had ever seen. There were countless viewing windows, and girls of every specie and every shape and size. All the best of their race. Still, he was not bought here. He was guided into the one place where everyone wanted to be, the 'human section'.

These were some of the girls which he had bought in before. They were looking at him with disdain, some with fear. Kouzakai was just awe-struck, to see a place like this...

No wonder the Alliance had gone leaps and bounds when this space appeared.

Kouzakai's eyes were quickly caught by one particular window, window 6. In it was a girl he vaguely remembered. He decided to take a closer look, and went closer.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:27 am
Profile YIM

Her entire nude body was uncovered and presented like some sort of merchandise on display. Eldwin's white flesh was presently lit up by a bright, white light, almost making it glow. Her brunette hair was limply framing her face. Her eyes were opened lazily and were staring down at the ground. Her well formed breasts hang down from her chest, the tit flesh slightly lustrous and seemingly perfect. Her body was currently being held up by four chains and shackles. A shackle was attached to both of her wrists and both of her ankles, four chains holding up her body to the ceiling. She was being held up at a 75 degree angle, her head held high and her breasts hanging forward so that they could be sized up like a pair of melons. There were mirrors all around the small chamber, there to allow the possible buyers to see every single angle of her nude body. But although the other girls were either crying, pleading for help or smiling softly at the possible aspect of getting fucked in a way that no man could ever deliver. Eldwin was doing none of these. She accepted her situation. She didn't cry out of despair, knowing its futility. She didn't plead for help, knowing the futility of this action also. Neither did she smile up at the aspect of being picked for obvious reasons. This is what made her the most pitiful of the offered slaves. And yet, for some, the most attractive.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:03 pm

He walked around, and saw the cargoes which they had earlier delivered into this planet. He never did know what had happened to them, nor where they were headed, but did know for a fact that this was not just ordinary cargo. This was the cargo that signed the death warrants of five of their most efficient men, when pirates tried to hijack the cargo for themselves.

He was right, they were the best by far. Girls smiled at him, or they either cried upon seeing him and the other aliens gawk at their complete nudity. They were creations of a much finer degree than anything else he had ever seen, and they were almost akin to agents he had fought on the field; the minor difference was that they only possessed the beauty and nothing of the bite that the ADD primed agents were so famous for.

Nonetheless, he had a busy day, and was looking forward to relaxing.

None of the girls caught his fancy since they seemed too generic for his taste. Either they were overly scared of their fate, or they were too eager to get some from the alien males who offered more than what human males could.

Further on he walked, ignoring and brushing past some of the more boisterous customers, when he came to a cage which caught his attention.

She was...expressionless, to say the least. Seemingly she did not want this, yet she had no other choice. Her face was devoid of any expression, as was her body too. On the other hand her body was a perfect example of a fine specimen, one that would fecth the highest price at any bidding. But this was not the main reason why the Lieutenant would be caught by her snare...it was her face. Her emotionless stare.

The Lieutenant motioned for one of the ushers to come near.

" How much for that one?" he asked, pointing at the girl.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:48 am
Profile YIM

The Swindlerin (their names being so similar to the word "swindle" because of their almost guaranteed attempt at raising the price of a product) beside the Lieutenant smiled with a full mouth of pearly white and pointy teeth. "Ah, this one. We have had her for less then a week yet already she has been booked by four of our most prestigious customers! I can't say what makes her so attractive, but whatever it is, it works. The average of our offers was about 500 for her, but I like you. 450 for the fine military man." As if finally realizing that someone was watching her, Eldwin looked up at the two-way glass window. She remembered the sales-man-like man from seeing him at least four times before this with four different aliens. Within four hours of each visit she had found herself raped mercilessly. She knew what was coming and she knew that she was going to have no choice, once again. She offered a weak smile to hopefully please the salesman and then stared back down at the ground. "When will this nightmare end?" She slowly spoke to herself, surprised at the sound of her own voice.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:54 pm

Kouzakai, in his visit to this planet this time, was draped in his full military regalia. A trench coat which covered most of his body, down to his ankles. On his left temple were medals he'd garnered from various campaigns he successfully spearheaded, and the medal that signified his true position. Above it is the insignia of the Alliance.

On his crested head rested a hat which he had stolen from a dead ADD grand admiral he had fought in the other side of the galaxy, a place that was still designated as wild space. The ADD insignia was rudely scratched through, a line going through the name and the symbol.

The trenchcoat was unbuttoned, however, and through the unbuttoned space there showed his breastplate, an impressive suit armor which covered only the part where his ribs would certainly be vulnerable to attacks, particularly his heart. Curiously too, he wore no shoes on his feet.

" Hmm, no doubt you would like me, swindlerin." He said, stroking his chin, his face remaining gaunt. " We ARE, after all, your main suppliers."

He looked her over again, encircling the cage as if looking at her for the first time. Her body was fine as can be, no doubt about that. But there seemed to be an inherent sadness about her, and where that came from was intriguing the Lieutenant.

Why are you so sad...

" I accept the offer, as I guess you would lower it no further." he said, finally coming to terms with the reality that this dealer would try to even swindle him. " But mark my words, if she is not worth the price that you offer, it will be you inside that cage."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:56 am
Profile YIM

The sales-alien smiled pleasantly at the lieutenant. "I'm sure she'll do so also. I am just going to draw up the proper paperwork. Please, think over the terms on which you'd like to purchase her." As the alien walks away, a small platform rises from the ground right in front of the alien. On the top of the platform is a small screen with some text appearing on it and a few buttons appearing on the bottom. One stating "next", the other "Accept" and a third "consider". A small metal tablet beside it explained that by choosing "consider" one could review the options he or she had considered at the end of the slideshow. On the screen itself were several options highlighted.
"Four hour session: $450
For every extra hour: $50
An entire day: $1000
Entire Week: $6000
Permanently: Currently Not Available, consult seller"

The girl was laying as limp as ever, still contemplating her hopeless situation and just what was going to rape her this time. She'd been molested and intricately violated by an arachnid, some sort of squid, a werewolf-like humanoid and an actual human woman. A tear trickled down from the corners of each eye as she remembered the warm, ordinary life she once had. Other then the tears and her face reddening slightly, her face still remained impassive. In the far distance, the alien was on his way back.

Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:32 pm

Kouzakai watched the alien go out, happily cackling as he hustled his way into the office.

He turned to look at his side, and saw that below the cage there was a panel which described the terms the Swindlerin was talking about. There were obvious choices in which the alien could pick:

Four hour session: $450
For every extra hour: $50
An entire day: $1000
Entire Week: $6000
Permanently: Currently Not Available, consult seller

He had earlier decided on an entire day, but he figured he could have her for a week or so, depending on how he would lay out the terms and what the papers would otherwise stipulate. Her face and expression were the number one chips that was drawing him in, and he would like to find out why she had such a grim look on her. Perhaps her outlook on life as a whole would be different. The look made him really intrigued.

He took a look once again, and saw that " Permanently" was not one of the choices. He would have like to keep her as a pet...or maybe train her a little in ways to defend herself. That would be a gift. He found out why he wanted to keep her for a while, and not just a week.

He reckoned given another choice, she would not be here. She would be before him, clad in a leather jumpsuit, gun in hand and aiming for his head. She would've been an ADD agent, despite how she looks at him now.

Kouzakai could hardly wait for the Swindlerin to return. He would like to ask a few questions for inquiry.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:53 am
Profile YIM

The Swindlerin shuffled back, carrying a suitcase with him. As soon as he had managed to make it back to the Lieutenant, he placed the suitcase down, opened it and pulled out a piece of paper, a pen of exotic texture with the name of the Slave corporation on it and a calculator. He stood up and held out the piece of paper. The upper portion had a complicated contract reading, which more or less translated into the Lieutenant agreeing that he would not harm the girl beyond repair, would return her once his rental ended, would not impregnate her with any sort of seed or child and would pay the required fee. There was a small group of options that he could check off, more or less those on the screen that he had looked at. All of them except the "permanent purchase" option. At the bottom of the choices, there was a white space that had a translucent white liquid over it that seemed to cover up two words. At the top of the paper was the slave's given name, "Elrina Asslicker." It seems the slavers found giving their slaves names such as these entertaining.

At the bottom, there were two lines. One had a money sign beside it and in small print below it were the words "total price". The other line had small print beneath it that said "Customer's Signature". All the while the little slave still in her cage wiggled her hips slightly, her body going numb as the blood started to slow down in its flow. She sighed softly, lifting her head and stretching her back to see what the two were looking at. Doing this brought her breasts forward into a more prominent position. "Come come, Lieutenant, sooner you sign the faster you can get to fucking the daylights out of little Asslicker." The Swindlerin chuckled softly at his insult.

Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:34 am

Kouzakai looked over the contract once, and tried to figure things out.

" She's not for permanent lease, is she?" he asked once again, thinking for a while.

" But, supposed I'd want to rent her for...let's say, a month or two."
he said. " Using my Alliance credentials and as a direct supplier to your company, what stipulations or benefits would I gain?"

He looked once again at the cage, and saw the girl's previous position had changed. She had her chest out this time, making her seem all the more eager to get out of the cage, and to make something out of the small time that she would be out of there. Kouzakai appreciated the view, and swore he felt his cock give a sudden jolt...although there were a lot of things in the contract that caught his attention.

Galactic contracts stipulating slave trade and sale were not as dirty as this contract was. By dirty, he was stating the way words were erased and re-written, and stipulations being made unclear. The name of the owner was not written, when it should be only the officials of this planet that had sole ownership of the girls. No. Someone else owned this girl, aside from the planet, and he made it clear that he had the majority ownership.

He never did bother asking the Swindlerin, save for the name.

" Elrina...Asslicker." He said, grunting and spitting on the ground, as if in distaste. " With all due respect the owner could have been more...creative as far as to naming this poor slave."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:12 am
Profile YIM

The strange little alien grimaced at the implied insult. He was clearly fond of his owner's naming of his slaves, giving them such enjoyable and delightful names speaking of activities that they have been forced to do. Asslicker, Titsucker, Carpetmuncher, Cocklicker and so on. But it seems the Lieutenant wasn't at all pleased with this. "Well, it is the best we could do, considering she hasn't told us her real name. And a month is quite a long period of time. Why would you want her for such a long period of time? Unless you were hoping to give yourself some time to run away with my most in-demand slave." The Swindlerin accused the Lieutenant. But immediately seeing the folly and danger in doing so, he quickly started forcibly laughing, trying to make it clear that he was joking, even though in reality he wasn't. His beady yet somehow wide eyes quickly flew to the hanging woman and saw her position.

Her prominent breasts were pushing forwards. This reminded him of the first day he had seen the broad awaken. The woman had looked up, searching her surroundings only to see the creature that was currently attempting to sell her as a sex toy as the only sentient creature in sight. Tempted beyond reason due to being surrounded by beautiful women all day, the Swindlerin had taken one or two for a little joyride when business was low. He had attempted to do so with the newest one, but his Master had scolded him for trying to do so. Apparently this one had promise and he would not have her made filthy with the sales alien's seed. Embarrassed and frightened, the alien had agreed to his master's conditions. Seeking to show the slightest back bone, he reached into the cage and tweaked her little pink nipple, giving it a rough wrench downwards. "Ngh!" The little woman grunted softly, her milky cleavage bouncing slightly at the sudden wrenching. She cursed the blasted alien silently, anger streaking across her normally passive features.
"Keep your filth-encrusted fingers off of me."
Suddenly her eyes widened in fear as she realized that she had scorned one of her "owners". The last two times she had done this she had been whipped but-good. She could still feel the light pink welts on her skin left from her punishment. She knew the scars would soon be reopened. So once more her face was overtaken by a sorrow and hopelessness. They had broken her and that was evident.

"Thats right, you little slut. Know your place. I'll let you off without a punishment for that one remark but I'll scorn you twice as hard for the next. Fucking cunt." He turned back towards his customer. "Sorry you had to see that. Now, the reason she isn't available for a permanent purchase is because of her imminent value to us. You see, several of the local flotilla have taken a liking to her. So, because you are such a valuable customer, I am prepared to offer you her purchase. But that would mean me having to cancel all of her current bookings, which would equal to roughly..." The little reptilian-like alien bent down to his calculator and a calendar. He tapped in some numbers, humming softly as he did so. "$400 000. She's been booked for months ahead. Word of her has spread fast I'm afraid."

Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:35 am

By now, the only thing he was looking at was how she reacted so softly to all the alien's advances. 'Filthy' was the word alright. She must've been a prize find, and the master the alien spoke of might be the leader of the Alliance, no doubt.

No, the reason as to why he wanted to loan her for a month or so was so that he could teach her a few things, make her value rise up a little more. There was also the possibility of having her join their very enemies, but the consequence of doing so would endanger him greatly, if caught. He would, however, have an easier time of dealing with her...and battles have been one of his greatest turn ons. Finding someone as soft as her that contains a million thorns underneath.

" And why would I run away with a slave that I myself delivered?" he said. " Now that would almost certainly be bad business."

He had decided on speaking in terms that the Swindlerin would understand. His language was 'money', and his life was one, big business deal.

He had the urge to reach out for her breasts, but the Swindlerin beat him to that, roughly pinching her nipples. He ought to scold her...but it was enough that he saw some form of resistance from the girl, albeit too soft.

As for the prize, he was not surprised.

" 400,000, huh?" he asked. " Let me pay that off. It's a fair price, I reckon, for someone..." he looked again at her face. He was about to say 'about to be free', but managed to hide that undertone. " ...worth the price. Tell everyone else that a leader of the Alliance has her. They would understand."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:48 am
Profile YIM

"Yes, yes, that sounds most reasonable. I think the mast-- err, I mean the owner, will be very happy. Now, if you please, a quick change to the contract..." The little alien plucked the piece of parchment out of the Lieutenant's hands and quickly wiped at it with his sleeve, rubbing off the white liquid and showing the words "Permanent Purchase" in full black print once more. The man smiled in a horrid way, showing off his pearly white fang-like teeth. He quickly checked off the option, wrote down "400 000" on the dotted line that requested the total amount of money and resisted the urge to add another zero at the end. He held out his pen and the contract. "Sign away and she's all your's."

Eldwin could hear everything that transpired between the two. Fear trickled down her spine. She was passing ownership again. She was being traded like a slab of meat. But then, she realized, that's what she was to these things. A source of pleasure, a product. Something to be used and then discarded. Then let them. If that was her fate, then so be it. She'd accept it.

Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:23 am

Kouzakai quickly signed on the dotted line, and waited for the deal to be finished.

He went around the cage. Seeing the space where the alien had fitted his hand through, he tried; and failed to do so, the opening a perfect fit for only a Swindlerin's hand, which was quite small and stubby. His hands, on the other hand, was long, and of course, a perfect fit for his physique; which meant that he would be stuck, however he tried to pass it through.

He had wanted to sample a touch, although it would seem to be that that would be saved for later.

" I could request for her to be clothed when I finally receive her, right?" he said, following after the hurrying Swindlerin.

Before he went away to the receiving room, though, Kouzakai paid a curt bow to the female in the cage, trying to make a gesture of goodwill, that somehow this will be a different experience than the other times she was bought, traded, or otherwise.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:46 am
Profile YIM

Eldwin was in a not-as-severe version of shock. Her eyes were side, her mouth slightly agape. Was this some sort of new political party? Were they trying to flee sex slaves? Would she finally get the freedom she oh so craved? Would she finally never have to touch another alien cock again? But then she stopped herself, and reminded herself that getting her hopes up only gave them something to shatter. So she stopped, took a deep breath, sighed and decided to see where this was going. But then, after walking around her and hurrying after the slave sales alien, he suddenly turned around. And then the alien bowed, some form of etiquette she didn't understand. Why would he bow? She had no idea, but a tingle ran down her spine. She had a strange feeling about this.

Nearly three hours had passed. Eldwin had been forcibly dressed by some strange aliens, pushed into a tight-fitting black leather lingerie and a looser, yet still tight around the chest and with a short, frilly skirt, one-piece red dress. Her lengthy legs were free to be seen, a pair of red high heels on her delicate feet. Her face had been pampered slightly, her lips done up with lip gloss and her cheeks made to look rosy with some strange pink powder that smelled none-to-familiar. She was sitting in the back of a flying version of a limousine, like something she had seen in a TV show back at home, called Futurama, she thought she remembered. The flying vehicle stopped and the door to her far right swung wide open. Someone was coming in.

Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next