View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Senseless, hopeless and escape-less (For KouzaKai) 

Post Re: Senseless, hopeless and escape-less (For KouzaKai)
It was not as rosy a picture as it was in the viewing cells. The office had a lot more gruesome pictures to paint, be it only in the mind. Kouzakai was used to bureaucratic b.s but this was different.

Swindlerins have been known to be true to their name, which meant a really negative meaning in the vocabulary of earthlings. Never did know if the slave, being a human, had an idea but these swindlerins would've bled him dry if they could. The only thing standing between them and that was the shiny sword which hung from his belt, which they looked at with a shudder and a little glint of fear in their beady eyes.

However, the chuckling salesman gave him the papers which entitled him to the slave, and the slave's supposed papers of ownership. It had no name on it, but a dark line on the name of the owner...

That owner was beginning to be a mystery.

Nevertheless, he left the room which erupted into a joyous noise. No doubt they had opened the suitcase he had left inside, and was distributing the credits among themselves. However Kouzakai felt he was the one who was leaving with the only real prize he could feel and see for miles around.

Moments later, he joined the girl in the limousine, ushering himself in through the open door. He closed the door behind him, and told the driver to drive off in the direction of the hangar. After which he said no more words, preferring to stay silent and poignant for the remainder of the trip.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:16 am
Profile YIM

Eldwin felt uncomfortable in the tight clothing wrapped around her slim and well formed body. She would much rather either be naked or wear a baggy sweater and some jeans, a short skirt or a pair of short shorts. This dress restricted the flow of blood to her legs and the high heels were extremely tight around her ankles. She continued to fidget and shift her position, trying to get comfortable, but to no avail.

Then the alien that had recently purchased her stepped into the car, joyous shouts and ecstatic cheering echoing from behind him. What had she been forced into this time? Eldwin tried her best to stop shifting, instead fiddling with her thumbs. Although she tried, she couldn't help but shift her thighs slightly, a tag inside the dress irritating her skin. She grumbled softly showing her discomfort in the piece of clothing. And the powder on her face was beginning to irritate her.

Finally giving up on improving her comfort levels, she resolved to just stare out of the window on her side of the limousine. She could hardly see anything, a large cloud overcasting whatever it was they were flying over. She whimpered slightly, imaging how many feet of air were between the ground and her feet, separated by a few inches of steel.

Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:09 am

(OOC: Nov.20, 2008...wow...can we still continue?)

The Swindlerins became a boisterous bunch once the Lieutenant had his pick. It was kind of annoying, to say the least, to see them suck up to him because of a deal gone in their favor. That may be but he was going to milk out everything he can out of this deal...even if that meant illegally procuring this girl, regardless of her owner.

He stepped right into the limousine and took off his sword, placing it onto the seat beside him. He proceeded to admire the girl, her perfect physique accentuated by the very tight clothing which the Swindlering taskmaster had given her. She had curves in all the right places, not too fat, not too thin either. Pearly white skin and blemish-free all over meant she would fetch a price higher than what the Swindlerin had offered to him on the Black Market, but she would still have to undergo 'quality check'.

Though this might be the case, Kouzakai could plainly see that the girl was not completely comfortable with her dolled-up appearance. It was clear that the dress was causing her all the discomfort in the world, and a distressed product would be a below-par product; in Kouzakai's world, that was not good for business.

Under his breath and loosening up his torso armour, (it was stifling) Kouzakai spoke.

" You can do whatever you want, you know." he said, not looking at her. He needed to assert who the master was despite his apparent kind act. " If you want to undress, or loosen up, I'm not complaining. Go ahead."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:25 am
Profile YIM

(Sure, I don't see why not :) )

Eldwin could feel his bulbous eyes on her but didn't react. She was used to it and hated herself for it. How low you've dropped... She shifted again at his words. Without hesitation she kicked off the ridiculous high heels, rubbing her feet absent mindedly. Her eyes, however, remained on the window. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction of seeing the fear in her eyes, the anxiety of what she knew would come. She felt a shudder run through her.

On the other hand, if she did undress for him, it would be over all that much faster... Right? And the dress was uncomfortable. It almost felt like some familiar voice was trying to convince her to undress. She'd given in to it before, it hadn't misled her. So she sighed to herself and slipped the shoulder strings down her arms, slipping her arms free of them. The red straps fell to her sides, disrobing her upper torso. A lacy red bra was shown. The girl leaned back against the leather seat of the limo, closing her eyes and sighing quietly. At least her impressive bust wasn't open to the air. She had some dignity left to herself in this thing's eyes, or so she thought.

Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:00 am

Kouzakai smiled as the girl acquiesced to his request. Sure she was going to be sampled a few moments later, but she wasn't to be sampled right now...not just yet. He just wanted her to get comfortable in his presence.

The limo drove through the familiar surroundings, though it did breeze through a bleak picture that was the planet wherein the slave market was located. It was a picture of hopelessness and dread...most of the people here were virtually unaware of the biggest business of their planet, and most toiled under unbearable conditions.

" You should consider yourself lucky."
Kouzakai said, still not looking at the girl when he spoke. " I'm taking you away from this terrible place."

The limousine breezed through until they reached the tarmac, where the Devourer was being prepped for launch.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:03 am
Profile YIM

Eldwin chose a good time to look away from the window, just as they were passing the slave markets. She glared at the green creature. "Thanks a bunch." She suddenly felt this sudden freedom open up the flood gates to her hatred and bent up anger. Her remark was sarcastic and she bit her tongue before saying anything else she'd regret. Eldwin sighed and held her head in her hands. "Then where are you taking me?" Not that she'd know, she had no idea what the name of the planet she was even on was called, let alone any of the scenery.

Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:06 am

He had the sense to smack some respect into this slave. She was feisty, and even more so now that she'd been given a sense of freedom. But more than that, Kouzakai was freeing her...he had been silently trying to plot a course where he could safely evade the clutches of enemy ships belonging to her master...which he still didn't know. It could spark a war...and he must be prepared.

Therefore, he did not answer the girl's query, but for all her questions Kouzakai could only grunt. Things got a bit more serious when they came to the hangar.

Somehow, something was amiss. There was quite a commotion at the other side of the hangar, and it wasn't because a few Koldors couldn't get to their ship because they also tried the same trick Kouzakai was pulling right now. It was because of a Swindlerin, an agent of the slaver, coming into the hangar and causing all sorts of troubles. He was demanding to see the Lieutenant, that security had been breached and that he was there to see the safety of one of their products. That the owner this, the owner that...

Well, as of now, Kouzakai was the girl's new owner.

And so, thanks to his contacts in the planet's Defence Force and the numerous guards of the Alliance safely implanted within their ranks (the Alliance and the Defence Force had an ongoing mutual treaty to defend this vital slave pit), Kouzakai had a fairly easy time breezing through paper-work. The girl had to pass through a mandatory quarantine period (quickened up for the Lieutenant's convenience) so as to make sure she was disease-free; that being done, she was prepared as well for space travel.

Kouzakai shot a dirty glance at the Swindlerin, his sword safely on his hip as he walked up to the Devourer.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:00 am
Profile YIM

I wasn't particularly sure of what was happening around me. I went into a mental state that I jokingly called "locking myself in my room." I'd simply stop thinking about things too much and just do what I was told. I'd use a monotone voice to to answer a question when it was beyond yes or no, and when it was I'd simply nod. To an extent, of course, I still had common sense, but I wouldn't think too much into things. I sometimes presumed that was how I'd ended up in this predicament. After having my body prodded to the amused sounds of several aliens and my bodily fluids examined, I was allowed to leave. I followed the misshapen alien, staying as far away from him as I could without offending my new master for the night. Glancing up at the massive space ship we were approaching, I quickly reassessed the thought. New master. Period.

Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2