View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 first Slave(SieOla) 

Post Re: first Slave(SieOla)
Melissa wasn't exactly escaping, more precise would be to say that she was regrouping, thinking of new plan. The target was beyond her capability to defeat in direct confrontation, so she would have to do something else. She headed towards the back of the ship.

She kept on running trough the hallways, the hood having long fallen over her head to her back, her eyes looking for something resembling door to engine room. She would take the entire ship down if she had to, sacrificing herself wasn't out of question at all.

Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:57 pm

hehehe yes your playing right in to my hands "he sad. he let her run around for awhile Tiring her out making her easier to break.From the shadows he Crept out in the form of chains and black bandages as she found the engine room only it was but a cleverly disguised trap.

"A man chooses ,A slave obeys "-Andrew Ryan,Bioshock

Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:58 am

She reached the engine room, or the trap that appeared as one. Ofcourse she had no way of knowing this, and no time to be careful as she was sure she would be pursued. Her only objective was to bring the ship down, and that was what she aimed for straight away.

She dashed towards the engine, mechanics never having been her strong point. Her strong point on other hand was ability to make such things break with little aplication of force. That being said, her aproach was simple: Smash it to pieces. She runs forward with lightning speed, aiming one of those heavy punches at the machine.

Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:20 pm

"by the gods she is actually falling for it she will be mine " he thought to him self .As she entered the door locked and sealed behind her now she had no escape and was trapped in here with Kane. what she was smashing apart was a decoy to distract from the black bandages falling around and on her and the black shackles creeping towards her .

Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:59 pm

Melissa smashed trough the machinery, but soon realized something was missing. Even though the engine had to be severly damaged, she heard no alarms. Only then it became obvious, it was a trap. She didn't turn around, instead taking quick dash to opposite wall before turning on her heels.

She saw the black bandages lingering all around herself, some sort of shackles aproaching aswell. She clenched her teeth, eyes looking for point to use for attack or retreat.

Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:07 pm

"now I have you love " the shackles lunged for her ankles and hands like Cobras ,the Bandages rapping around her legs trying to trip her up

Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:44 pm

She did her best to avoid the shackles and odd bandages, but there were too many and soon enough she found herself locked from frists and ankles. As if she wasn't in bad situation enough already, she suddenly felt herself losing her footing, falling on her back, her head smashing against the wall behind her.

Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:54 pm

He descended from the ceiling to see his lovely catch being wrapped in bondage. She seemed to be out cold witch made restraining her far easier .the bandages were breast high and increasing in speed while the chains bound here hand and legs together "Now off to the cell with you love" he said as the newly mummified women was grabbed bay a tentacle .

Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:55 pm

She felt her conciousness falter, the odd bandages now starting to wrap around her, encasing her body. The shackles locked on one another, soon almost all of her movement impaired. Some sort of tentacle moved to grap her body up, her resistance nonexistent. She heard mention of cell before her conciousness gave in.

Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:13 pm

in the Cell he summoned the bandages back to him and fitted her with a ball gag and collier with a chain .He the placed a sort of Living harness on her pussy . her Training would begin when she awoke

Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:30 pm

When she finally woke up she felt herself dizzy for a moment. It took her some seconds before she started to realize her current state. She was indeed naked, ballgag on her mouth, drool already dripping along its edges. Her hands and legs were still in shackles, and some odd apparel had been put over her nether regions.

She looked around fiercely, rolling on floor to get better idea of the situation. All she knew for now was that it was indeed bad.

Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:59 pm

watched her out of site ,as she awoke then he spoke to her"well it looks like my new slave girl is awake,your master ask but one simple order stand for me if you would"

Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:34 pm

Her eyes turned towards the voice instantly, muffled words yelled at the gag. The words didn't come trough, but some spittle dripped along the ball. As she was bound like she was, standing up was effort by itself, but she had nothing against the idea herself, so she struggled and pushed herself on her feet finally, looking for her target.

Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:13 am

"Good girl,now would you kindly walk over too the wall and bend over "he said he was testing her waiting for her to disobey so he could discipline her

Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:05 am

She had no intention to obey whatsoever. Even without her heightened state she wasn't anyhow weakminded, and simple words wouldn't budge her. Her eyes narrowed a bit, and she took step backward.

"I refuse." She stated calmly.

Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next