View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 first Slave(SieOla) 

Post first Slave(SieOla)
Kane set Aboard his newly acquired ship the Vanguard a slaver vessel with no merchandise but Kane was about to change that.he had grown tired of hunting out of lust And wished to keep the female he ravaged so he would not waste his time. he carefully watched the monitor for incoming ship.

"A man chooses ,A slave obeys "-Andrew Ryan,Bioshock

Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:38 pm

Post Re: first Slave(SieOla)
Single ship aproached, a really small one it was and with astonishing speed. It was not much larger than your avarage missile, but held no explosive devices. Such things were not effective enough. This particular pod was occupied by something very different, an agent with sole purpose of arresting, or terminating, hostile alien being.

If gone without interruption, the missile like pod would crash into ships hull, smashing inside of the vessel, only then unloading its pretty, and yet so deadly cargo.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:56 pm

Kane stood up in surprise, What in the name of the gods was that he flipped the Monitor to the haul. it appeared as if he was hit by a missile but it had not detonated "Vary Couriers" he thought he went to chech the damage to the ship.

Kane looked human and at one point he was but that was long ago the thing that made him stand out was his Black Veins .

he arrived at the place were the haul was penetrated but there was no damage save for the warhead "But this is no war head "he thought" its some sort of ship " he looked at the cockpit but it was empty

Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:12 pm

She had not gone far, barely concealing herself into shadows, already having deducted from targets psychological profile that it would come to her. She now stepped out of the shadows, calm and emotioneless. "Being known as 'Kane'. You have violated inter-galactic law against slavery, and im here to detain you for further questioning. If you resist I am allowed to use lethal force"

She stood serene, cold eyes staring at the once man, now something else. She would be ready, never taking a rest while on duty, and if situation would rise, she would take this thing down.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:28 pm

"mhahahaha I quite lovely aren't we I'm afraid I can not comply with such a request your Laws mean nothing to me but I have an offer for you my dear " he said with a grin while taking off his trench coat.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:34 pm

She didn't show faintest of emotions, eyes glaring at the man coldly. "your refusal of surrender authorizes me to use necessary force." she stated with chilling voice, crouching slightly.

A sharp sound was heard, almost as if ricocheting bullet, and the same instant she was gone. Her speed was astonishing, especially for human, and in fraction of second she was already aproaching the man from the side, ready to punch him into ribs.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:49 pm

he simply smiled as she tried to punch him and took a step back and whipping her with a tentacle."How rude of you ,don't you want to here my offer? he said while more tentacles started to form out of his back

Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:56 pm

Melissa was far from done with this thing, the first attack being more of a test to see what was coming. the counter-attacking tentacle was quickly avoided with precise, agile movement, the woman not seeming to stop on her assault. What followed was sounding almost like semi-automatic guns shots ricocheting, the woman being at there one moment, and here the another.

She started to move around the monster, not staying in one spot too long, all the time raining heavy punches and kicks towards the still forming being.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:01 pm

his tentacles blocking her blows he was playing with her wearing her down "I Like you "he said as she kept trying to attack him"I think I shall break you and make you my personal Slave how do you like the sound of that?"

Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:07 pm

None of her attacks seemed to be connecting, somehow even her superhuman strenght unable to get trough the tentacles. the strenght behind them had to be considerable. She decided to quickly alter her tactic, no she had to.

Ofcourse the mans taunt had little effect on her as she was in her heightened state, emotion supressed to make her even more efficient. She knelt, both fists striking against the floor panels, puncturing straight trough. she continued by peeling it upwards, attempting to make the being lose its balance.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:10 pm

He Laughed "I think you make a great slave your beauty is astounding and you have great endurance for a human" he blocking her Attacks then grubed her leg with a tentacle and flung her into the wall "So what do you say would you like to be my little pet ?"

Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:56 pm

She felt her leg grasped, tentacle slashing on her and throwing her on wall. The strenght was astonishing, and had she been normal human her entire body would have broken. Now she escaped with little more than pain, a large dent in thick metal wall behind her back

She sat there for few seconds, slightly dizzy after the blow, then jumping on her feet again. "refused." she stated, jumping in air, legs placed on the wall, and she shot herself towards the being, hand once again aiming for the thing, this time for stomach.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:03 pm

He stood there never wavering not moving he summed all the Tentacles back forming black Armor around his body letting her hit him to show her there is no hope of winning .

Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:18 pm

The thing was fast, it was obvious as her attack was yet again repelled without seemingly any effort. A fist that could penetrate thick steel proved to be powerless against this thing, something intel had not told her. This ofcourse called for new plan, and she wished she had another one.

She suddenly turns on her heels, facing towards the corridor of the ship. If she couldn't just beat this thing, she'd have to find another way. Her legs tensened for moment, then she dashed for quick retreat.

Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:23 am

"hahahahahahahhahahah you can't escape "he said as he sank in to the shadows. watching her try to escape him but there is no escape this was ship was made so to confuse any slave escaping .he watch her run waiting for the right time to strike

Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next