View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Out of the fire...(Tylna Ky'Ln) 

Post Re: Out of the fire...(Tylna Ky'Ln)
"Such lies you tell me. I suppose the items in this room just simply got up and walked away? I can tell you my crew did nothing of the such and no one but you had been in this room. Then there is the matter of the food that you spilled upon the floor. We really shouldn't start off our time together with lies Tylna, it would hurt my feelings after I've been so forthright and honest with you." Until the very last word the man had remained unmoving as he rolls in place, now facing the young girl.

His head tilts down looking at her, his empty eyes unblinking as he just stares. "It would be wise of you to not mistake my current kindness for weakness, Tylna."

So the game had begun, he could tell a fool had attempted to train her before and had only strengthed her resolve and resistance. He knew sloppy work when he saw it regardless of how much experience he had in such matters. "Though, it doesn't matter how you feel about me or even what you think. The fact is, you are mine and you can no more escape me than you could outrun your own shadow."

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:24 am
Profile YIM

Head bowed against his collarbone, nose buried in his chest. She cowers against him, whole body trembling, terrified, sniveling. Quite a little thespian this one, her voice tremulous and muffled against his strong chest. "Tylna is so sorry... But sometimes she can't help being cowardly and craven and evil. It's just in her nature.... Surviving so long in dirty streets and filthy alleyways. Stupid, stupid animal... Never meant to hurt Master's feelings...."

The quilt is tugged past her shoulders, little knuckles trembling under her chin, warm face nuzzling into his chest. "Tylna can see you are a good, wise, gentle Master. She knows you would never hurt her. Just... just wants a home.... Please forgive her for being so weak. Never steal again. Never try to escape. Promise."

Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:40 am

He didn't know if she was being honest or not but like he had said it didn't matter. Every being has a limit, a point to where their will is broken down and it is only once that point has been hit can one hope to rebuild and improve the flawed state they had once lived. Even still, he doubted she was going to show him any real side of herself. She was right about one thing, her life of survial had likely forced her to conceal her true feelings and thoughts from everyone. It would help her to survive as a slave and whatever else that would come. It was going to take time to scrub those layers clean.

Her words only bring about a cruel quiet chuckle, as if amused. Raising a hand to underneath his slaves chin he gently pulls her face up to look upon him. "Then you must not have gotten a very good look at me. I am not a gentle or good being and I would never claim to be, but what I am...to you, is your Master and you will find out in time just how very different I am than other Masters you might have had. Learn this now and never forget, you are mine, body, mind and soul. You now exisit only for me and my whims." He pauses while he just simply stares with those baleful empty eyes down at her.

"I have little doubt, no matter how convincing your words are that you lying to me. For now I will let them pass but once we get home I shall expect you to cast aside such petty triffles."

As always he spoke with an even, measured and polite tone not even slightly empathetic to the display of the trembling alien girl before him. He had wondered how she would take his continued words and what she would do. This game was as much give as it was take as at some points he could only react to her or what he knew of her. Which for now was very little...but few things can hide from darkness and he would be learning MUCH more about the newest piece in his playset. His hand slowly moves cupping the side of her face as his thumb brushes against her cheek. It was such a gentle caress yet betrayed by his expressionless face and the grey pits that were his eyes.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:27 am
Profile YIM

She stares up at him, big eyes pitiful, wet, tears willed to settle, her bottom lip trembling as she masks a veneer of pitiful heart-break over calculating eyes, spinning gears in her skull, shaking like a drowned rat against his body. Hands cling around his side, staring up mutely at him as he lectures her. "Tylna will be good..." she repeats, whimpered, submissive.

She seems entirely unwilling to reveal anything, trading hostile and feral for pitiful and trembling. She could shift back and forth, mercurial, for ages, dancing around herself while he gently tries to goad her personality out of her, and it's a game she'll continue to play until genuine force is applied, every so often peeling back another layer, revealing another false facade, hoaxed revelation of personality and growth.

Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:24 pm

His thumb brushes against the side of her cheek, his eyes ever watching. "We shall see, won't we?"

His dark grey eyes being as they were made it difficult to tell exactly where he was looking at any given time as he gazed upon the trembling girl against him. He was tempted to sample his latest prize here and now, but it wasn't yet the time. He figured most of her previous owners, if not all would have bedded her as quickly as they could have managed and if she had gotten to fiesty they'd restrain her. Not that he wasn't going to, but just not quite yet he wanted her to see exactly what he was talking about with her new home and let her take in the exact measure of situation. He knew well enough that to truly train someone their spirit and mind had to be broken, there were countless ways to go about such actions. It was a game.

Pulling himself from his dark musings his eyes narrowed slightly for but a moment as he sent the mental command to his shadowy puppets to set course and head out. Truthfully he could taken her to his home then and their but he knew she wasn't a fool and he didn't want to give away anything about his true nature just yet. The ship's engines could be heard dully roaring to life as the ship began moving through space, destination unknown.

Trailing his hand off the side of her face, he rolls off the bed and stands back to his feet, keeping the towel secured around his waist and walks off back towards the bathroom. "You can start by taking everything you've stuffed into the mattress and putting it back in the exact place you took it from and then you can clean the mess you made on the floor." Heading back into the bathroom, he simply begins to get dressed.

Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:59 pm
Profile YIM

((Sorry about the long response. It's been a rough week))
She remains prone, legs curled under her, wrapped in sheets, big cautious eyes following the powerful musculature of his body. Fur bristles at the indignity of his command, but after a moment, she sets to movement, on hands and knees, ass shimmying left and right as she squirms from the tight confines of the bedding. In one smooth movement, she vaults underneath the mattress, needle claw trailing the underside back open. The small treasury tumbles against her tight tummy and she cradles it to her breast as she wriggles back to her feet, tickled with dust-bunnies.

She sets about returning the goods, whirlwind of a girl, each item put back in its prescribed place, carefully inventoried like an accountant, peering around the doorway to the closet to catch furtive glimpses of her new "Master" while he changes. It's fine. When it's all said and done, she'll just take the whole ship, including everything on it. Hope springs eternal, right? She brushes past him into the bathroom to find a rag and wet it.

By the time he's done changing, she's on her hands and knees, plucking up sharp shards of glass and porcelain. A long, jagged piece is slipped under the bed, tucked away, the rest brushed into a neat pile as she sets to rubbing stains out of the carpet and wall.

Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:46 am

(Not a problem at all, this week is going to be crazy for me as I get everything in order before I take time off.)

Standing and leaning against the frame of the door between the bathroom and the Captains private chambers, the disguised creature simply watches as she takes to task of cleaning the floor. Arms folded, his empty eyes seemingly watching her. The truth of what he was doing was far different as his senses extended into the shadows, looking for even the tinest thing out of place. He wasn't in the least bit surprised to find she had already stashed a make shift weapon and while the bed was a convient place to hide things...he could only imagine that her plan was to strike as he slept. With a sly smirk he wondered just how much she would try to sell this little game she was playing, perhaps she would even attempt to tire him out first. Of course, those thoughts were only natural as after he had finished scanning the room his eyes had rested firmly upon her wiggling behind as she continued to clean at the mess she had made.

"Once you are done cleaning up that mess, why don't you get yourself cleaned up as well." Pushing off the frame, he gestures over to the bathroom as he makes his way to the Captains desk and takes a seat in the comfortable chair. Unlocking the small safe, he pulls out a bottle of whiskey and a single glass. Unscrewing the cap, he pours himself a glass and leans back in the chair. How many had under-estimated her? How many fools had she escaped from and how many more had met their demise because they accepted her little act of submission at face value. The disguised space Captain's face becomes expressionless once more as he lifts his glass an takes a sip. So far he thought that this game was quite interesting.

Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:10 am
Profile YIM

There's a tension in the air that makes her hair stand on end. The casual indifference of this new "Master" is something she's not accustomed to. She jumps, surprised, at his suggestion, springing sharply to her feet. Eyes follow him as she passes him on the way to the bathroom, fingers curled under the metal collar, clicking a latch underneath that retracts the band and settling it on the sink.

She's had years to grow accustomed to running water, a luxury she didn't have in her home and developed quite a love for steamy baths, but she's never quite warmed to the idea of showers, the shotgun spray of water so unnatural from rivers and lakes and rain. She twists the nozzle, jumping back instinctively as the hot spray of water shoots from the head, eyes darting back to the open door and then to the shower. She likes her water hot, and by the time she gathers the courage to step in, the air is already steamy. She steps slowly under the showerhead, face bowed, letting the water roll around her down-turned face and trickle along her curves. Fingers curl around the heavy bottle of fragrant, slick, liquid soap, rubbed to a thick lather in her palms. Her eyes turn up to the spray of water, letting it splash her face as she starts from her collar, lathering around shoulders, collar, the thick splash of curly fur peeking up from her breast. Long fingers dip down her back, between shoulders, body flexed upward, before smoothing back down her front, mashing around voluptuous breasts as she smears them with thick soap, thumb brushing attent, pierced nipples before her fingers plunge lower, meeting together as they slip down her svelte stomach, two thumbs dipping between her thighs, spreading her tight little slit, soft gasp as she carefully attends her sex, rubbed gently down with soap, water cascading between her lips to pool soapy at her feet. Eyes slip shyly back to the door, checking to see if he's watching, momentarily glazed and flustered as she fingers herself clean idly, before letting fingers slip back behin her, rubbing down the ripe curve of her behind, cheeks spread, then fingers rising to rub soap up her tail, then back down legs, bent over as her quick digits work deftly to the ankle, raised ass and tail catching the stream of water first, steamy water cascading down the gentle cue of her back like a girl waterfall.

Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:40 pm

As he was what he was, the creature hidden beneath slate grey skin didn't need to rise from his chair and move over to the door way to watch his newest plaything as she took to task of cleaning herself. Smirking to himself as he lifted the glass to his lips once more, he had to admit her little display was tempting him more and more to sample the goods which he purchased. Pulled from those idle thoughts his eyes narrow as the whispers of one of his puppets returned to him from across the void.

"The Slaver and the Sherif who caught her knew nothing of value about her and they had no idea how she came to be on the planet. What are your orders?" The whispered voice of his shadowy construct reported. Not all his shadows were mindless puppets and not all of them were just dark shades. This shadow in particular had been the old captain of the vessel, his body now infused and twisted with the dark void which The Nightbringer controlled. He hadn't expected it to be an easy task of learning this girls origins or even discovering her people. Should she have not lied to him and truly been the last of her race, then he would likely have to utilize methods that he preferred not to learn what wished.

"Divide your team and move to check other Slaver organizations, see what you can find in their databases. I am sure others have come across her race before. If you find any information, or perhaps even another of her race report back to me once again."

"Yes, Master."

The conversation finished, "Captain Salazar" stood from his chair and snatched the bottle of whiskey from the desk as he walked off back over to the bed. He figured A.D.D might have information, though it was probably everything he had come to conclude within moments of just observing her. While they could have had potentially more, he didn't think it would be worth the effort. He doubted any such as her would have ever found themselves in the shadowlands and so it was unlikely his people would have record. Taking a seat on his bed and taking a large pull from his bottle, the creature was at least pleased this undertaking was proving to be worthwhile.

Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:31 pm
Profile YIM

The water dies, and as she pads a wet trail across the tiles, she leans out the doorway into the bedroom, nose wrinkled at Nightbringer's turned back, blind to his eavesdropping. Witness! Tylna in her natural habitat! Satisfied, she turns her eyes back to the interior of the bathroom, still misty with steam. There's a brief pause to admire herself in the hazy mirror before she reaches for the towel, bigger than her and threatening to outdo her in fuzzy softness. She coos as she brushes her cheek against the downy fabric of the towel before ruffling it luxuriously down the length of her body. It's then wrapped tightly around her figure, worn like a comfortable second coat, bound cleavage peeking up through the top, fringe licking at her thighs, lifted tantalizingly in the rear by her tail.

She makes a kissy face to the mirror and, satisfied, smooths the wet hair out of her face. Finally she clicks the collar back into face, ruffling the puff of fur beneath, and pads back to the doorway, a light knock-knock on the bathroom door to draw his attention, petulant little pout. "Are we there yet?"

Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:06 am

"Are we there yet?"

The Captains head lifts, turning to look back over his shoulder and letting his empty dead eyes focus in on the alien woman standing in the bathroom doorway. The puffy towel certainly complimented her, clinging almost desperately to her shapely body as if trying to hold on against her and keep her from spilling out. She looked better without the towel of course, but such a thing did add that layer of mystery even if he knew what was underneath. She could have been testing him, slaves weren't often afforded clothing or covering unless given to them by their Master but what did he care for what could have been considered convention. Turning about on the bed and facing his young soon to be plaything, he lets his eyes purposefully eye her up and down, appraising her. His thoughts are kept secret however as his eyes and face remain cold and devoid of any expression. He also did not answer right away because she didn't address him properly and while he may not have given her the "rules" of this game...he would have bet she was well aware of what it was to be a slave. Again, she was testing him and his reaction. It was part of the game, give and take. She would test her boundries and see just how much she could get away with.

The silence hangs in the air as his eyes lock back onto those shimmering pools of infinite blue. "So eager are we to begin learning of your new life that you cannot even wait until we reach my home?" A dark, dangerous edge begins to form behind the mask of his polite words. Many owners would have probably demanded that when spoken to they are called Master, Sir or by some other title showing their superiority but he didn't. The Nightbringers prime reason was that he felt such a title was to be earned. He may have bought her, she may be his captive and she may have even been completely at his mercy...but in his own mind he was not yet her Master.

But he would be...

Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:19 pm
Profile YIM

She lingers in the doorframe, balanced to one foot, round curve of her hip turned outward, cheek against the frame, a general look of boredom pronounced with a wide, toothy yawn, genuinely unimpressed by his brooding mannerism and surely meaningful long pauses of unspoken words. Fingers smooth down the towel, snuggling into it, worn mostly for its soft warmth. She just stares blankly back at her Master.

"Nosir, I just want some fresh air. Your ship's stuffy and there's no one to talk to." She blinks, nose wrinkled up as he continues to sit there, motionless and impacable. "If it's going to take forever, you think I could get a look around the ship? I'm. booored."

Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:27 am

With unblinking eyes the dark man continued to watch his captive, noting her every little movement. She was certainly an expressive creature he had noticed as during what she had likely believed to be a private moment in the shower as he watched her show a very coyly sensual and playful side and now she seemed to be quite bored. Quite the far cry from her earlier routine that she had attempted to fool him with and yet all the same he would have bet that it like before was nothing more than an act. He figured she probably wanted to get the lay out of the craft to aid in whatever escape she might be planning.

The Captain tilts his head to the side slightly, his eyes narrowing in thought as he looks at the her. Breaking the mask of distant, uncaring coldness the man smiles, "No one you want to talk to, I think you mean. However, feel free, the door is not locked. I would ask that you try not to gain access to any area that has been sealed off. My crew does not know you and would likely react violently to your sudden appearance."

Lifting the bottle of expensive whiskey to his lips, he takes a long pull from it before recapping it and placing it upon the replaced nightside. He wasn't worried about her exploring the ship, all the critical area's had been long since sealed off and his personal guard would be keeping an unseen eye upon her. Either she would obey the boundries he had set before her and stick to the limited area's accessible or she wouldn't and would be punished. Any emergency life pods the ship might of had couldn't have been used while the ship's F.T.L drive was engaged, and he doubted she could survive in the vaccum of space. With a hard stretch his muscular form tensed and rippled beneath his clothing as he fell backwards onto his bed once more, content to relax as the ship hurtled through space. His thoughts drifted to all the little things and plans he had been working on that would await his little slave, the smile not leaving his face.

Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:01 pm
Profile YIM

She sashays across the room; when she reaches the hall it turns into a quick clip, around the corner and she slows to a more pedestrian pace. While a means of escape is certainly on the itinerary, she's just as interested in getting out of her new "Master's" line of sight. The guy gives her the creeps. She's been in tight situations before, fallen into the clutches of those who think she'd make a fine pet, but this one... This one, so emotionless, lacking even the mildest tinge of personality.

She doubts they'll be at their destination any time soon, and so she makes her pace lackadaisal, despite the massive scope of the ship. It may be large, but compared the labyrinthine warrened slum cities she's navigated, it's nothing. Here and there she leaves scratches and marks along the surface of the ship, a complex cryptography of indecipherable signposts and symbols that mark guideposts for her, places of interest. And of course, she searches for a way out. But the ship itself is like an enormous steel coffin and try as she might, she can't find any means of escape.

She tires eventually and gives up for the moment, following the inconspicuous symbols back across the ship to a massive bay window, offering a breathtaking vantage of the stars and planets that make up the passing vistas. She finally unfurls the fuzzy towel, spreading it out on the steel floor like it was a day at the beach and sinks to a seat, knees pulled to chest, chin rested on kneecaps, her tail wrapped around herself as she just stares blankly out at the cosmos and waits...

Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:37 am

And wait she did as the journey continued in the same quiet, empty manner to which her exploration of the ship had uncovered. Time passed slowly within the desolate ship and sealed off as it was she didn't have access to those areas that would have made her escape possible or at least provided her with options. Her Master never called for her, never sent a crew member to collect her instead simply just let her explore the ship, letting her believe she was alone. The only thing that she would find waiting for her would be small parcels of fruits, cheeses and bowls of water during various meal times. They would just be there, no one seen dropping them off and if left after being finished they would be gone the very next. The ship did come out from its hyperspace travel a few different times, changing heading and course as it pulled further and further away from even the outer rim territories.

The last jump, The Nightbringer aided as he channeled his will and opened a dark portal into his homeland. With precautions already taken to protect the ship, as well its delicate cargo the ship plunged forward into the swirling vortex of nothingness and shadow leading them into the shadowlands.

Space within the void was much the same here, only empty. Few purple stars shined though no light seemed to touch or marr the perfect darkness that held this section of space in its stillness. An unearthly chill seemed to penetrate the ships hull. Only vaguely could objects or other celestial bodies be seen in the distance before the ships drive engaged once more, sending them ever closer towards her unknown destination. In moments The Nightbringer would be home, with his people once more and would doubtlessly have to deal with a few issues that had been put on hold since the last time he had returned.

He had stolen the girl out from the world of light and fire and soon he would plunge her fully into his world of unending darkness. From within the Captains chamber, a wide wicked grin formed upon his lips. Any hope for escape or plan that she might have clung to was growing fainter by the moment, whether she was aware of it or not.

Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:45 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3