View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Out of the fire...(Tylna Ky'Ln) 

Post Re: Out of the fire...(Tylna Ky'Ln)
She slept and god knows how long. Floating through deep space with no windows and no sense of direction leaves one agitated, and even this early she can feel the cabin fever creeping in. She notices the lack of the faucet running of course. "Stupid, stupid girl..." she mutters. Too deep a sleep. She should have woken up at the sound of the door opening or at the sound of the faucet turning at least. Tch. Palms flat on the mattress, she wiggles her little hips free of the sheets, kicking them away. As she blinks the sleep out of her eyes, they start to acclimate to the dark--sweet of her new master to turn off the lights for her--and sets about inventorying the room for her. Food. Water. Milk. There's a hiss under her breath as she realizes the mound of scavenged treasures are still on the floor. She can only pray it was one of the man's stupid, blind shadow creatures sent to the chore, only pray it was too dumb to only notice what it was tasked to do. Quickly, she scrambles to the floor, the mess of effects scooped to her chest as she wiggles under the bed, falling to her back. She cuts a neat line into the underside of the mattress and stuffs it all within. If she has time later, she'll find a needle and thread and stitch it back up, but for now she has no idea when HE might be coming back.

Her head pokes out from underneath the bed, giving the room another quick check before hefting back to her feet. She rubs her fur clean of dust bunnies and hops back onto the edge of the bed, round ass in the air as she scoops the food and milk bowl with a hand a-piece. Her tail wraps around the water reservoir , balancing it in front of her while the other two bowls balance on cross-legged thighs: makeshift dim sum. Perched on the precipice of the bed, she digs in hungrily. This girl's appetite just doesn't quit. Smart master, realizing so quick she won't touch the meat. The saucer of milk is gulped down in a single draught before being tossed haphazardly across the room.

Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:29 am

Time would pass without the slightest interuption or even that anyone else was even aboard this ship. Though unknown to her while no one else was in the room, she was hardly alone. The Nightbringer had taken to watching her at they floated about in the darkness of space, getting a feel her personality and mannerism's. Beings tend to be at their most honest when they believe they are alone and even still he could have thought of worse ways to pass his time. Closing his eyes the image fades from view as his vison returns to the bridge. The dark man was simply just sprawled out upon the Captain's chair, sitting slightly to the side with a leg hooked over the arm rest while his hand had rested curled in a fist under his chin. Had anyone observed him, he would have looked bored. Pushing to his feet, the large man doesn't even bother looking over his shoulder or even speaking aloud to his shadowy puppets running the bridge.

Lock down the bridge and the controls. His mind issued forth in a command to the constructs as he left, heading to his quarters. It had been time to get to know his little pet a bit better perhaps.

The door to the Captains chamber slides open as the large grey figure steps inside, closing the door behind him. Carrying another tray of fine cheeses, fruits and a bowl of milk he sets it down upon the nightstand, only glancing at the young alien girl for a moment before turning and walking over to the connected open shower room. Stripping off his clothing, the man's grey skin was covered in ritualistic tattoo and scarring the only flaw to his otherwise perfect physique. Stepping into the shower, he simply just gets himself clean.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:00 pm
Profile YIM

She just waits. and waits. and waits -- pacing the carpet of the room, sniffing back around, lounging in the bed. Bored. Irritable. Every few moments sneaking to the door to check the lock, ear pressed to the frame to listen for a sound. By the time he comes back in, she's seething, sprawled across the edge of the bed. Big blue eyes follow him blankly, tail swishing left and right. "Well?" they seem to say, following him dully as he doesn't even spare her a glance and.... walks right past.

Ignoring her!

She leaps to her feet, slinking over to the nightstand. A hand whips out, knocking the night stand over with a calamitous CRASH! The dishware shatters against the wall, smearing food and milk and water everywhere, her head curiously tipped around to the bathroom door to gauge the response. None. Still. Slowly she pushes to her feet, creeping forward, arms crossed under her ample chest as she leans in the doorframe, looking in on the bathroom.

Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:17 am

From within the shower he had heard the food bowl and saucer of milk crash upon the floor as the loud thump of the nightstand announced almost proudly what it done. He hadn't expected his newest little plaything to react quite that way to his outright ignoring her, she had previously just gobbled down the food without almost even a second thought. Perhaps she was growing bored within the room or thought perhaps she would be learning what fate lay in store for her. He had seen from the hidden shadows that she was more than she appeared but he was going to enjoy pretending that he had no idea. The dark creature hidden behind the emotionless grey humanoid face barely managed to keep himself from smirking at the thoughts of all that was yet to come.

The shower room was built more for function than anything else, the shower had a clear nearly screen and took up the majority of the room while a sink, mirror and toilet sat to its left and right. Inside of that shower stood the man whom had purchased her and brought her aboard this ship, his clothes piled up on the floor next to the shower. He was built very much like a human at peak condition while retaining a very rough smuggler veneer. His raven hair hung down about him passed his shoulders flattened out by the water, yet it barely seemed like it was getting wet at all as even in the light his hair reflected nothing. His back was to the wall as he busied himself with getting clean, not even remotely phased by the broken dishes or spilled food. After a moment his empty eyes open and come to rest upon the curious alien girl.

"Did you want join me?" He playfully taunts, as if pretending that she can't understand him.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:08 am
Profile YIM

She puffs up, indignant, rocking on bare heels, arms crossed under the swell of her breasts as her tail swishes languidly around him. She watches him tightly in the shower, wary of any sudden moves, studying the athletic, nude body. Ears twitch suspiciously. There's a brief, firm shake of her furry head as the tone of his voice lifts into a question.

Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:49 am

The statuesque man simply just stares at her for a moment, his empty eyes unblinking even as the water rolls around and down in front of them. Seeing the small shake of her head, his head tilts to the side a bit as his eyebrow quirks, "Oh. Well have to your way, the water is quite wonderful." After a moment he simply just lets the water run fully over his body, washing all of the soap clean and steps out back into the main bathroom and turning the water off as he moves. Leaving his pile of clothing where they lay, he scoops up a towel and wraps it around his hips and begins walking towards the door and the strange alien girl.

Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:18 pm
Profile YIM

She blinks slowly as she stares at the imposing creature, color rising up in her cheeks. Fangs brush against her bottom lip, tail swishing impatiently. As he steps to the doorway, she skitters rapidly to the side, allowing him passage, claws tapping her hips, her head tilted to the sight, almost obedient in the way she waits for him to act, to say something, to give her some sort of direction as to what her fate may be.

Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:19 am

The man simply just passes by once again, barely even giving a moments glance after she had moved out of his way. Giving a hard stretch, the unknown, unnamed ships owner stode over to his bed before turning and falling backwards upon it. Leaving his arms stretched out to his sides, he simply sprawled out waiting just one more moment before beginning to speak. He had seen the annoyance and impatience in her eyes at his current actions and after all he was not here to serve her whim and will.

"So, young one...I suppose it comes down to this. Either you understand me or you don't and either you have a method of speaking in return or you cannot...but the important part in that is whether or not you let me know of this. Ultimately, you have the singularly unique honor of being the first true outsider I have ever considered bringing to my home...but before we set off I'd be interested in knowing how you came to be in that merchants hands...and how your stay was." Like his dead eyes and his expressionless face, his words almost sound bored...uncaring as he pauses, lifting his head up to glance at the skittish girl trapped within his quarters.

"Though, if you can't understand me that changes things a bit."

Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:37 am
Profile YIM

She rolls her eyes dramatically. "Unique honor my ass." she blurts, and immediately regrets it. Clawed hands quickly cover her mouth, eyes wide. Quickly she covers her surprise, hands moving to smooth through her hair as she drops back into silence, backing herself into the corner of the room. Eyes follow him as a mouse trapped in a hole might stare at a particularly large and dangerous predator. Lashes flutter, just waiting for how he'll respond. Well, there goes her hole card. He knows she can talk. Ears lay pinned down to her head, nose twitching irritably.

Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:52 am

He just leans his head back on the comfortable bed, chuckling a bit at the sudden outburst and her immediate reaction to it. Shaking his head a bit, the small laugh disappears as quickly as it had started. Lifting his arms behind his head, he just continues to lay there head turning back in her direction, watching as she backs herself into a corner.

"And here I thought I would have to try and get you to speak to me. I doubt that merchant knew, he'd have charged a great deal more than what I had paid for you...he was almost happy to be rid of you. So since you can talk, I'm sure you have questions or concerns and I'd enjoy hearing how you came to be in the merchants care."

The dark Captain just lays there, mostly unmoving almost seeming as if he doesn't even draw breath but breathe he does as he inhales her scent that still hovers about his bed. It wasn't in any real hurry to get into the training, he had time and besides...

So did she.

Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:10 am
Profile YIM

Sinking to her haunches. Arms are crossed, covering breasts, tail wrapped around her hips like a makeshift skirt. Her brow lifts incredulously.

"Life story bore you. Promise, promise that. As for Tylna, Tylna's only question is how long before we reach the nearest port and you can drop her off and she can be on her way." Sniffed, indignant. The tip of her tail flicks at her navel, lips peeling back in an insufferable, mischevious little grin. Claws tap a steady rhythm out on the carpet, head lowered, eyes raised to the new master in the bed.

Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:14 am

"Perhaps I wasn't clear, the only port we will be making is the one at my home. Why would I drop you off anywhere? Or why should I? As I stated, you'll have the unique honor of being the first outsider to have ever even seem my home." His tone was strangely polite as he spoke yet the ever present chill around him made a mockery of it, making him seem cruel.

His head turned once more back towards the metallic ceiling above. "Tylna is it, that is a rather pretty name." He pauses again for a moment, hmmming to himself. "I wouldn't ask things I wasn't interested in Tylna." Normally he wouldn't have cared less about some beings life, past or even race but he was curious and interested by her, having not ever come across another of her race.

Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:30 am
Profile YIM

"Honor". That's a word for it alright. But the politeness of his tone chills her more than any of the ruthless, crude slavers and sheriffs and bounty hunters she's run across in her years. There's a premeditated menace far more foreboding than the obvious lustful intent of those she's previously run afoul of. She feels more naked than she ever has.

Slowly, she slinks across the carpet, sunk to her knees at the end of the bed, reaching up to tug the comforter from the surface, to wrap protectively around herself. The positioning is the best hiding spot she can manage, forcing him to reposition himself to keep his eyes on her, vision blocked by the horizon of the mattress. "Tylna has no history, Master. Last of her race she is. Just wandering the stars, looking for a home. Captured, abused by cruel traders who threatened to skin her hide and sell it as a coat. No story here."

Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:51 am

The dark Captain doesn't even move or shift to another position after she believes she had hidden herself from his vision at the foot of his bed. She couldn't have known that if he but willed his eyes could become the shadows in the room and that there was no place she could truly hide from him. Instead he simply just says as he is uncaring, his half naked form just resting comfortably above the covers as his eyes remain focused upon the metal ceiling above them. Though his outward appearance may have maintained the cold illusion of uncaring, he was actually intriqued by the alien girl and amused at how his conversation seemed to be unnerving her.

"You certainly interest me, Tylna, as like me you are more than you let yourself appear. When I first saw you, it was your eyes that drew me in. The strength of will and intellegence hidden behind them as you were convinced of your own eventual escape..." He paused for a moment, silence filling the chambers once more before giving another stretch and continuing.

"It is the same reason you call me Master. It is just lip service, you don't actually believe I am your Master as you are merely once more bidding your time...trying to figure a way out from this newest situation that I have pulled you into but what you will soon realize that new home you were looking for has been chosen for you and once we get there you won't leave unless I allow it." Even, cold and ever the model of civilized conversation are his words.

"You should be glad you revealed your ability to talk now, it saved you from alot of trials later as if you wanted to act like an animal I would have little problem treating and teaching you like such. Make no mistake Tylna, you were probably far better off down on that planet than in my hands as there are a great number of things worse than death and should you displease me..." He leaves his words hanging in the air for a moment, letting the obvious threat dance and echo about the room.

"But since you called me, Master...why don't you crawl up her and lay with me. It's a long trip back to our home." He was testing her and unlike the shower there was no question to his cordial words, it was a command.

Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:34 am
Profile YIM

She can't resist. Eyes peek curiously over the edge of the bed, little nose twitching as the dark man seems satisfied to just stare at the ceiling. Eyes glimmer inquisitively at the apparent air of careless indifference he maintains. "Would've escaped too if'd had another day or two..." she huffs, indignant. "but shadow man is Tylna's new master. Taught her about commerce, they did: man's inalienable right to property. Wouldn't dare steal from you, Tylna wouldn't." Her tone is coy, almost. "My master now. Wouldn't dare run away from soft bed and sweet fresh food and easy comfort..."

As if proving it, she hops onto the bed, crawling across the length of the covers on all fours, the thick quilted comforter draped around her, trailing her body like a cape. Hesitantly, full air of obedience, she creep up the length of his body, curling slowly against him, her knees pulled to her chest, thick comforter shielding her from him as she coils softly against his back, face buried submissively beneath where his shoulders meet. "Tylna will be good..." Sly eyes flashing hatefully, buried against his skin, feverish warmth against his body through the covers.

Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next