View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Breaking point (Mariah) 

Post Re: Breaking point (Mariah)
he rubbed her some more before moving on to her breast . he pinched her nipples and played with her left breast with one hand and kept rubbing her clit with the other"thank you love, but I wasn't born yesterday you ain't broken yet" he said in sinister but playful manner"but I do know your loving every minute of this".

"A man chooses ,A slave obeys "-Andrew Ryan,Bioshock

Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:46 pm

Mariah gasped as he rubbed her more, feeling his fingers on her breast, her head turned away, though she looked at him quickly as he spoke. She gasped again, though not from his attentions, but from his words. She looked to the side, and involuntarily gasped as his fingers kept rubbing at her. She didn't know what else to do, so she just took it, gasps bitten back as he continued.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:13 am

he kissed her on the cheek ,then went to set down in the chair. a tentacle came up from the floor and started to play with her pussy " I'll just watch as it finishes you off ,sound good?" he said laughing

Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:10 pm

She felt him kiss her cheek, and sagged slightly as he moved away, breathing hard, but saw the tentacle and gasped, trying to move away, the thing on her pussy making her moan, but she didn't look at him, not wanting to. She moaned, but tried to think of someone else, anything or anyone else being there.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:26 am

He watched silently watching her writhe around in her bonds as the tentacle and ball forced her even closer to orgasm.he didn't speak as she moaned he merely smiled not wanting to ruin the beautiful work of art spread before him he was beginning to get hard . it looked like and sounded as if she were starting to like it

Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:17 am

She felt the tentacle continue, the ball in her pussy making her grow wetter, and, combined with the tentacle, she felt her body responding. She could see Kane watching her, and turned her head away, a cry escaping her as her body jerked with pleasure as she orgasmed, her juices spurting forth, wetting the ground beneath her, her chest heaving with the pleasure she felt. Her head fell forward, wondering what he would do to her now.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:19 am

he watched her finished ,then he got up from his seat and extended his hand .From the wall came another chain ,he Promptly lifted Mariah's head and attached the chain to her Collar ,he then took a step back and extended his hand and from it came a special kind of Cloth that wrapped its self around her ,forming a very revealing piece of clothing then the ,Then he snapped his figures and the chains securing her vanished "well my love ,we are done for the day .that cloth you wear will turn into any Item of clothing you wish (and I wish he said under his breath) so use it as you like " he said then turned and walked out of the cell " oh and we will continue tomorrow so sleep well ,dinner will be served shortly " he said and walked out as the door slammed shout .

Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3