View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Breaking point (Mariah) 

Post Breaking point (Mariah)
Kane set on the bridge of his ship ,The Vanguard. he was hunting for ships he could plunder for Slaves .his ability allowed him to clear a ship on his own so he didn't need a crew. his Pray was the add mostly He LOVED to break those girls and make them his personal sex slave and no one but his

"A man chooses ,A slave obeys "-Andrew Ryan,Bioshock

Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:03 pm

Post Re: Breaking point (Mariah)
Mariah sat in her small ship, searching for renegade aliens, not allowed to attack, but more to observe, to report back to her superiors. Sending out sensor sweeps, she couldn't find anything. She pressed a button on her panel, and waited for the answering voice.
"Mariah Sennell, reporting no action in Delta Quadrant." She says, then waits for instructions. Receiving instructions to return to base, she nods and presses a button.
"Acknowledged, Base. ETA twenty minutes." She says, then presses a button to turn off the comm, and settled back in her chair, pressing a few buttons on her controls, setting the course back to base. Looking around, she pushed back dark hair. She wasn't fond of this part of her job, but it got her off base anyway.

Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:54 pm

A small ship came up on the radar his reaction to this news was mixed he wouldn't get a big plunder but just maybe it was another "slave to be "waiting to be broken the best course of action was to trick who ever on to his ship and size them up to see if it was to his likeing ."send a distress becon" he told the computer and headed to the main docking area to hide "let's talk a look a the present brought to me"he said with a laugh .

Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:12 am

Mariah sat back as the ship propelled forth into space when an alarm started beeping on her console. Pressing the button, she saw it was a distress signal. Looking around her small ship, she guessed she could help at least one person. "Scan the ship" She says, punching a button. A few beeps emulated from the console, and she waited for a response. The result came back that only one life-form was detected. She nodded. Pressing another button on her console, she said into a mic "Base, this is Mariah Sennell. Distress beacon received in Delta Quadrant, checking it out." She says, then turns off the comm. Turning the ship around, she plotted a course for the location of the distress signal, and looked at ETA time. Five minutes. She hoped it would be fast enough.

Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:52 am

He waited by the air lock ,hanging above the entrens in the shadows egerly awaiting his prize he had decloaced his ship to make it easier for her to find him .

Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:19 pm

Mariah saw the ship up ahead, and sent out her sensor sweep again. "One life form, alive." The computer told her. She nodded "All right. Pull up beside it and connect with the hatch." She says, then stands up and gets her medi kit and her suit to venture onto the other ship. Once the ship had connected, it powered down to preserve energy, and Mariah went to the air-lock. Opening it, she stepped cautiously onto the other ship, taser out, and pressed a few buttons on her wrist.
"Location of life form?" She says, and it beeped back at her. She frowned.
"Near me? Where?" She says, looking around.

Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:24 am

he Smiled He liked what he saw and knew he would have her no matter what "this my dear is what you would call a trap" he said as the doors slammed shut. he watched her get scared then spoke some more "it seems you are to my liking how would you like to be my little sex puppet?" giving her a false since of choice he stared to unravel hes dark Bandages in preparation

Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:28 am

Mariah looked around as her small computer informed her the life-form was right near her, but heard the voice before she saw the form. She didn't jerk back, knowing that was what an ensign would've done. Her father would not have been happy if she'd done that. Instead she heard the doors slam shut, looking at them, then back at the thing that had trapped her. She listened to him, her bravado faltering. Sex puppet? She had heard stories...
Mariah saw the dark bandages unravelling, and pulled out her taser, aiming it at the creature. "I warn you, alien. I do not wish to shoot, but if you do not surrender willingly I will have no choice but to kill you. This is my first and final warning." She says, hands steady, eyes locked on her target. Her finger lay on the trigger, ready to fire if she had to.

Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:56 pm

"ooh isn't that cute you actually think You can kill me don't you? let me tell you dear I've Fought beings higher up on the food chain and broken some of the ADD's best and Brightest " he said trying to get in side her head "tell you what I'll let you shot me once ,if I'm not dead then we'll go from there Savy?"

Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:26 pm

She didn't appreciate the teasing, or whatever it was he was doing. She didn't move though, her hand holding the gun never faltered, but listened to him, having faith in her weapon. She'd killed several alien creatures with it, so she had no doubts it would work for her again. She wouldn't let him meddle with her mind though, ignoring his teasing and words. Instead she looked him over. "And if I do shoot you, and cause pain, you will let me go?" She says, "or is this a trick? Where would you go from 'there'?" Mariah fingered the trigger, wanting more than anything to shoot this alien, but she had also been taught to give everything and everyone a fair go, her eyes on him, but also on the dark bandages coiling out from him.

Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:32 pm

hmmmm I said If I die Pain is some thing I know not any more so its all or nothing love" he smiled for he knew the odds where in his favor he always loved to give false hope it helped greatly to break them "so take aim las" he said with a grin

Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:41 pm

Mariah felt a jolt through her, knowing that his cockiness wasn't just a show. Now her hand faltered, her palms growing sweaty, but she asserted herself. Thinking about her father and mother, she aimed, and fired. Not towards any part of his body, but towards his head, aiming, hopefully, for one of his eyes. She would turn to run moments after shooting, knowing that, if she didn't kill, it wouldn't take long for him to react. Holstering her weapon, she pressed buttons on her watch, trying to send a distress signal back to Base, knowing they'd be wondering what was taking her so long by now. She only hoped her previous message had gotten through.

Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:47 pm

"ahahahahAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you Can't Kill Pure Darkness dear "he said as he reformed his face back together he knew she had no where to run and the hall of the ship jammed any transmission going out save for the one on the Bridge he faded in to the shadows following her tell he came to be standing in front of her with his bandages out "Going some where miss,A deals a deal now" he said Laughing

Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:55 pm

She ran down the hall, black hair falling from her bun as she ran. She heard him behind her laughing, and looked down at her wrist comp. She saw now that it was blank. Looking up, she saw him reform in front of her, and she skidded to a halt, her boots finding grip on the floor below them. She pulled her weapon from its holster and would fire again and again, unless she was stopped, and would again try to run from him.

Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:03 pm

this time the shoots barley Grazed him reforming instantly as if there was no mark of a wound save for the hole in his clothing."now your just being rude" Kane said .out of his arm shot the Black bandages following the almost helpless women Grabbing her hands and leg to hindering her movement then moving across her lovely body ending at the mouth and noise to cut off her air supply to knock her out "well you gave it your all but I'm afraid I own you now" he said with a pat on her back

Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next