View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Breaking point (Mariah) 

Post Re: Breaking point (Mariah)
She heard his words, but she didn't care if she was being rude or not. She just wanted to get away. She felt something grasp her hands and leg, and tried to jerk away, feeling it move up her body, and started struggling, the bandages curling around her head, covering her mouth and nose. She tried to fight for breath, but it was getting harder and harder, her brain shutting off slowly, and she slumped into unconsciousness, feeling his hand on her back, the last thing she felt.

Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:25 pm

he Worked Quickly he had before she would wake up .he dragged her all the way to his Processing room were examined bound his pray.He started by ripping off the Bandages and her clothes when she was Kane felt up her lovely form before continuing on .He then wrapped a Collar around her neck ,this collar was different though it would shock her if she disobeyed him this would help in Breaking her quickly but not completely .Next a tiny ball appeared on the tip of his index figure he slid this ball deep in to her pussy so that she could not dislodge it. the ball would Vibrate every half hour and every time she pleased him.finally he secured leather cuffs around her wrist and ankles. Kane then put her in a cell and waited for her to awaken

"A man chooses ,A slave obeys "-Andrew Ryan,Bioshock

Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:54 pm

She slumped as he dragged her off, her breathing slowing as she was able to breathe better. Oxygen returned to her brain, which would start to revive, her eyes flickering as her body and mind struggled to wake up. She felt herself being moved, trying to wake up more, but she was still slightly out of it as she was left in a cell.

Finally waking up, she lifted a hand to her head, or would try to, finding them cuffed, and she looked around, shivering slightly, feeling something in her pussy, feeling the collar, and she felt her stomach plummet. "No. No this can't be happening!" She gasps, trying to stand, but her legs were still weak. She waited for the creature to return.

Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:49 am

He watched her wake up slowly "well my pet it seem you have awaken and you look lovly if I do say so myself "he paused then spoke once more" let me explain the rules to you dear first that tiny ball I placed in your Vag will vibrate every half hour ,second if you please me it will go off ,third if you disobey me you will be punished in a shocking way shall we say so could you stand for me?"

Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:11 am

She looked around at the voice, and jerked back, her eyes glaring at him. She wanted to say something right then, but the creature before her had continued speaking, not understanding why the thing was in her vag in the first place, but she didn't ask any questions. She had a feeling that the 'shocking' method was a way she had heard of before. She bridled at being called pet, but when he ordered her to stand, she had half a mind to disobey, but for now she would go with it. Standing up, she moved back at the same time, her eyes on him. "I am not your pet" She says softly, as though to keep some dignity.

Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:50 am

"Hmmmm that self confidence will simply have to go dear I thank you for standing but Mouthing off will NOT be tolerated " he said as the Her collar came to life and shocked her for about a minute "I don't think you get it I am your Master you will Obey and love it "Kane said and Smiled as the shocking stopped

Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:12 pm

Standing in front of him, she didn't quite understand what he meant, then her eyes widened mere moments before the collar did its job, and she cried out, lifting her hands to her throat, dropping to her knees as the shocks flowed through her, gasping from pain and fear. When it stopped, she fell foward, landing on her hands, and looked up at Kane, then slowly stood up again, her face pale. She wanted to say something about loving him as a master, but she didn't. Looking around, she stayed back.

Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:31 pm

"now you see don't you dare disobey Or it will be living hell for you" he said .He looked at the clock "will darling it looks like its about time for that thing in your pussy is about to go off so lets just set back and enjoy" he smiled once more "oh and it would you kindly put your hands up and spread your legs "seeing if she would comply with out having to be shocked .

Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:54 pm

Mariah listened to him, standing there, then looked at the clock too, then back to Kane. When he spoke of the thing in her pussy to go off, she whimpered slightly, almost inaudibly, but bit off the whimper. She didn't quite understand what he meant, but she didn't dare want to find out the consequences if she didn't do it. She lifted her hands, and stood with her legs apart slightly, her face showing her fear and apprehension. She closed her eyes, biting back emotion.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:54 am

He smiled once more " good girl" he said as chains reached out and linked to her cuffs spreding her arms and legs apart the ball in her pussy begain to vibrate slowly "ask me if you can cum savy?"

Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:44 pm

Mariah inwardly cringed as he spoke, then felt the chains attach to her cuffs, and she almost screamed as the chains pulled her arms and legs wide, struggling. She felt the ball begin to vibrate, and she looked at the creature, her eyes wide. She whimpered slightly as the ball continued, and nodded as he spoke again. "Can...can I cum for you?" She asks, feeling she better say the right things.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:06 am

"you forgot to say master ,But i'll forgive you just this once since your so damn cute" he said as the door opened and he walked through as he walked a chair rose in front of the lovely form but he did not sit in it inside he walked behind her and started to feel her up

Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:43 pm

Mariah heard him speak, and closed her eyes, the ball in her pussy making her gasp. She saw the door open, saw the chair, and wondered what it was for, but looked as he came over. She felt him start to feel her up, and sighed, pleasure filling her his fingers made her moan.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:04 pm

he sifted through her long dark hair smelling it ,then he moved his hands up and down her lovely form to her clit in witch he rubbed gently "tell me pet do are you enjoying this ?" he whispered in her ear

Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:01 pm

Mariah felt his fingers through her hair, felt him smell it, and a shudder went through her that had nothing to do with the ball in her pussy. She felt his fingers move against her clit, and she gasped. She knew he could hear her, could see her enjoying it, and knew it did no good to lie. She nodded "Yes...Master" She says softly, wishing it would stop, but knew it wouldn't unless he stopped it, and she had to lead on that she was doing as he wanted. She looked down.

Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next