View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Discovery and Revelation of Nikki Taylor (for Nikki Taylor) 

Post Discovery and Revelation of Nikki Taylor (for Nikki Taylor)
Penelope Meyer, Reserve Lieutenant of the ADD Intelligence division, stared down her commander as she stood before his desk. The surface of her artificial eyes threw off violet sparks from the light overhead as she confronted his earnest, smiling face. Regarding his peppery black hair and crisp black uniform she nearly lost her composure, and only the risk she was facing kept her from sneering.

The increasingly tenuous authority the ADD wielded due to the rise of the Alliance had forced a shift in regulations. Personnel that had formerly been unacceptable were now required, males among them. Pragmatically, the new policies made sense; the bulk of the ADD had been civilian females from Shokushu upon induction, and the agency had always suffered from a lack of trained professionals. Still, Penelope rankled at the necessity. Males, after all, were the ones responsible for negotiating the Shokushu program, and for interstellar human trafficking in general. Active Major Tsun Lo quirked a thin eyebrow at his subordinate, unashamedly examining her slim figure and youthful face. His subtle leer reminded her of similar, malicious expressions given to her countless times by the horrifying creatures that frequented Shokushu. She pressed her lips into a hard line, even as her thighs quivered from remembered lust. Major Lo’s grin only widened upon perceiving a hint of red in her face. Nothing would make Penelope happier than shooting the senior officer in his mouth. Instead, she stepped forward briskly and spoke.

“Sir?” she enunciated with an impatient edge to her tone.

“Yes, Lieutenant?”

“Sir, I would like to request permission to take a week of leave.”

Days later, after suffering a smug and flippant interrogation from Major Lo before being granted R&R, she was light years distant on firm, foreign soil, confronting another person entirely. Female, petite, and fair, this other was by no means imposing, but appeared rather helpless, clad in a short pink dress with a ruffled hemline. Nonetheless, Penelope’s arms ached from tension, and the heart rate display floating in her vision registered well above normal. The little slip of a woman regarded Penelope brightly, completely at ease, even friendly.

“Salutations sister! Such a splendid sphere to make a rendezvous isn’t it?” the small woman inquired, tilting her head and indicating the tawny beach with its filigree of sea foam. “I particularly like the verdant green of sky. And feel that fresh breeze? There’s such a rich saturation of oxygen on this planet, it makes me giddy!” She giggled, as if to confirm her statement.

“I’d….I’d prefer if you..uh…d-didn’t call me sister.” Penelope pushed the words past faltering lips. “I have what you wanted….Natsuki.” Natsuki pouted, sighing, and closed the distance between them.

“Still so wary, after all this time, Penelope?” Natsuki asked mournfully, lightly touching the other woman’s wrist and eliciting a shiver from her. “Fine. The information then, and I’ll release you from your addiction to me.” A small silver cylinder was transferred into Natsuki’s hands, and she peered down one end. “You’ve collected less than three thousand profiles.”

“I’m sorry Natsuki, my clearance is limited. Its all I could acquire for you.” The agent gulped, heart thumping beneath the warmth of her breasts. A redness crept into Penelope’s skin, unbidden, and she felt the hard throb of excitement in her stomach. Being so close to Natsuki was always torture, inundating her with carnal awareness, and the reckless craving that the fragile girl had implanted in her with her seed. Irresistibly, her hand found its way to the sweet, hot crease of her sex, delving beneath the waistband of her skirt to stroke herself into feverish need. As Penelope was thus engaged, the cool glass of a vial shocked the skin of her other hand.

“There’s the antidote, lest you forget why you’re here.” Natsuki said.

“Thank you Natsuki. I mean….” Whatever Penelope meant to say was occluded by a ragged moan as Natsuki’s breath fluttered over the sides of her neck. The agent’s eyes grew half lidded, and she sank to her knees in the alien sands.

“There there, sweet sister. It’s not your fault you feel this way. I’ll indulge you one last time before we part. Would that satisfy you?” A sprinkling of tears darkened spots on the beach as Penelope sobbed and nodded, lifting Natsuki’s skirt and enfolding the swelling bud secreted beneath in her mouth. As Natsuki’s pearl began to lengthen and grow from the other woman’s attentions, she lifted the datatube to her eye and began to sift through the personnel files that her enslaved agent had assembled for her. The sensation of tongue and lips around her ever hardening phallus made perusing the list of female dossiers a breathtaking pastime, and one agent after another flitted past her vision in a prurient haze, until all at once her insides clenched and her breath quickened. The sight of her was fantastic. Dark complexion contrasting with pale, glossy hair, bespectacled and alluring, the newest vision entranced her. Natsuki began to avidly read the profile, learning that the woman’s name was Nikki Taylor, along with all the other sundry details of temperament and history that the ADD could supply. At long last, Natsuki’s vicarious love affair reached a sudden peak and she released herself into the waiting flesh of Nikki.

Only after Penelope had drank deeply of her companion and withdrawn her sticky mouth did Natsuki remember the agent who was now panting on her back with strands of milky fluid running down her chin. The glistening dunes shifted under Natsuki’s footsteps, and the data cylinder dropped onto Penelope’s soiled chest.

“One last thing precious Penelope…tell me where I can find that woman.”

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:47 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Discovery and Revelation of Nikki Taylor (for Nikki Taylor)
After returning from a mission, her ship destroyed by her own will in an effort to eliminate some encroaching pirates, Captain Nikki Taylor was in hot water with the higher ups for the loss in such a manner. So it was no surprise that as she had returned she was greeted by the guards of said higher ups. Ushering her off to her debriefing they snickered at the thoughts of what trouble the great scientist had gotten herself into.

--------------------------------------------------------------

In the debriefing room...

Captain Taylor this loss is unexceptable. You blew up your own ship just to dispatch a few pirates? Insanity. Looking down at the report the general noticied that she had even had the gall to request a new ship at the expense of the ADD themselves.

"You honestly expect us to give you another ship after what you did to the last one? What possible reason would their be for such a risk?" Finally giving her a chance to speak he stopped speaking and waited for her response.

"Well, sir...." she said, the respectful word sounding ironic coming from her lips. "I'm sure that you understand the magnitude of all of the work I have done for the ADD at large, and if you think I will continue working willingly without a means of transportation you are sorely mistaken."

As the debriefing dragged on and Nikki's superiors heard argument after argument from the brilliant captain they finally had no choice but to give in and assign her a new ship after warning her that she better not lose this one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

At the spaceport....

Standing before her new ship, a model quite a bit larger then her previous one, Nikki had a crew of soldiers loading a batch of her lab equipment into what would serve as her mobile lab. After a time, the mounds of equipment grew lower and lower and the loading crew had scattered back to their quarters leaving her alone on the dock....

Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:50 pm

A thing about space travel that your average denizen of Earth doesn’t appreciate is that space travel is loud. Not loud in the conventional, literal sense of course (sound does not propagate through a vacuum, after all), but loud in the figurative sense, meaning not at all stealthy. The amounts of energy necessary to propel an object across astronomical distances in a reasonable amount of time often require scientific notation to express. As a general rule, the various aliens technologically advanced enough for casual space travel do not concern themselves with the actual measurements, but are quite aware that such concentrations of energy are easy to detect even with primitive sensors.

Natsuki was not a denizen of Earth, so she appreciated this fact keenly. According to Penelope, her prospective plaything, the enchanting Nikki Taylor, was lately attempting to requisition a new spacecraft. And to acquire that spacecraft, she’d have to visit the nearest local spaceport, and therein lay the problem. In order for Natsuki to abduct Nikki she’d need to travel to her location, or wait for coincidence to bring Nikki to her, an unacceptable alternative, and the only means Natsuki had of traversing the distance was in her ship, the Ivory Tower. Naturally, this meant that she could not catch the ADD at the spaceport unawares. They would certainly detect her ship, more than likely identify it, and take measures to protect themselves. She had a special understanding with the ADD high brass, but that didn’t mean she could encroach on their territory with impunity. Well, that was fine. The direct approach was not her style, but one needn’t be secretive to be subtle…

At first, the Ivory Tower showed up on the spaceport’s monitors as a random blip. Automatically, computers analyzed the radiation signature of the engines and identified it as a ship, informing the flight coordinators. As usual, they broadcast a signal containing a standard queries and the docking protocol. When the ship did not answer the operators began to stir from their working trance and repeated their broadcast. No effect. At that point some curious worker initiated a more thorough scan of the approaching ship, and seconds later, the spaceport reverberated with the harsh sounds of alarm klaxons.

Nikki, alone in the cargo hold, was startled by the abrupt and shrill reports of the alarms. White light became a bloody flashing as warning lights began to twirl frenetically in their red glass houses. It took only a second to recognize that the heavy, rapid blasts did not match the intermittent sound of a random drill. The spaceport was readying itself for an attack. Assaults did not often target ADD spaceports, or any spaceports for that matter. Such stations were like gas stations in the middle of a desert. Without them, hundreds of ships could become stranded in space, bereft of fuel and hurtling toward the nearest gravity well. Outside of an interstellar war, destroying ports was nearly unheard of. A raid however, might warrant the same security response, and was much more likely. An intercom system crackled to life before Nikki could pursue that line of thought.

ATTENTION: SPACECRAFT DESIGNATION IVORY TOWER ON APPROACH. OCCUPANTS OF THE SHIP ASSUMED TO BE HOSTILE AND DANGEROUS. ALL SECURITY PERSONNEL TO THEIR SECURITY STATIONS. NON COMBAT PERSONNEL SHOULD EVACUATE ALONG ESTABLISHED ROUTES TO INTERNAL BUNKERS. THIS IS NOT A DRILL, REPEAT: THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

The message commenced repeating itself automatically, and panels on the wall changed colors to form red and yellow arrows, respectively guiding security to their posts and everyone else to safety. In moments, the intercom’s recycled message was interrupted.

HOSTILE SPACECRAFT LAUNCHING PROJECTILES. INITIATING DEFENSIVE PROCEDURES.

Nikki found herself flung to the grated metal floor by a shockwave as something impacted the space station. Dazed from the sound of warping metal and the jarring impact, her mandatory survival training motivated her to check herself for wounds and determine if her compartment of the station remained pressurized. She seemed to be unharmed. She detected no telltale wind or any hissing sound that would denote a breach of the hull in her area. Beginning to climb to her feet, she vaguely heard the intercom announce the authorization of containment procedures, and the cargo doors slid shut, trapping Nikki inside. With nowhere to go until the danger had been dealt with, she settled in to wait. No more impacts came, but that only meant that the enemy ship had been unable to land another blow. The alarm klaxons quieted so as not to break the concentration of those engaged in battle. Anticipating either an order to evacuate via escape pods or an announcement of victory, Nikki was unprepared for the sting of a needle in the side of her neck. Her vision blurred, and just before she faded into unconsciousness she saw the svelte shape of a woman wearing a non-uniform space suit.

As the Ivory Tower hid from the stations lasers and missiles behind the slab of armor it had dragged along for the encounter, a single escape pod launched from the port’s docking bay. In the heat of battle, only a tense demand for explanation was asked for, and ignored. Resolved to punish the cowardly offender later on, the commanders paid it no heed until the Ivory Tower changed course to intercept it. Immediately after rendezvous the ship abandoned its armored shield and fled, leaving the spaceport mystified. Hours later, after a thorough headcount and battle analysis did the officers realize how they had misjudged the attacker’s intention. One of their science officers, Nikki Taylor, had been abducted.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:06 pm
Profile YIM

Finally starting to wake up, the drugs finally starting to wear off after... 12 hours Nikki thought as she laid on a cot in what looked to be some kind of cell, except that it was just a solid room with a single door and no windows. Looking down at herself her eyes widened when she saw what she was wearing, her normal black suit was replaced with one of translucent white which was similar but completely different at the same time. Seeing a full length mirror on the wall in the corner of the room Nikki scooted off the bed and walked over to it. Now able to see herself better she ran her gloved hands down her curves, first feeling the thin straps of material caging in her breasts and then moving down her tight stomach and down to her sex a finger slipping between her legs as she felt the thin strip covering her slit which was amazingly unattached to anything at all. "What kind of mind would it take to design this thing? It's brilliant yet overly erotic at the same time."

Turning around to see the back she saw that it was much more revealing, the material draping over her shoulders to form an upward V which left the small of her back bare and was seemingly stuck to her body as her gloved hands pulled against the sticky substance. Even more alarming to her was that her firm round ass was completely bare, even in her situation she blushed with guilty excitement as her hands touched the firm flesh as she thought that this seemed to be one of her dirtiest dreams coming to life. Now sure the suit is revealing but I kind of like it she thought, but the one thing Nikki found completely odd about it was the thick black rings attached to the material encasing every curve of her hands and feet.

Her odd new clothing checked out, Nikki had decided to figure out what happened. Sitting down at the edge of the cot she thought hard, the drugs still slightly fogging her mind as she saw flashbacks of the attack feeling again the shockwave knocking her to the grated floor and the sting of a needle in the side of her neck. Her memory started to fade their leaving the image of a svelte woman in a spacesuit the last thing she could remember. "Was I abducted? I don't even know how long my captors traveled so I could be anywhere." she asked herself. Moving over towards the door, she pushed the release switch soon hearing the telltale beep of a locked door, trying to get someone's attention she pounded on the metal door yelling "Is anyone out there?", frustrated when she recieved no response she went back to sit on the cot and waited for a visit from whoever...or whatever had captured her.

Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]