View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Observation [Nikki and Ylf] 

Post Observation [Nikki and Ylf]
Ylf had been alone for almost an hour now, alone in the darkness while her captor went about its business elsewhere. The Albinnja was chained to the wall, unable to see around her due to a blindfold wrapped carefully about her eyes, allowing her to only guess at where she was being kept. Any such guesses she might make, however, would have most likely been far from the truth.

The chamber she was held in was dimly lit from above by a cold, clinical light beam, revealing a white, sterile environment. Tiles on the floor and walls with no decoration, Ylf the room's only occupant. On the wall opposite her was an enormous glass panel, allowing observers to watch the room with complete freedom. The room these observers would stand in was the control point, a place where this hideaways master could control various aspects of the holding chamber.

A terrible thought entered Ylf's mind. What if her alien captor was never coming back? She was trapped here, unable to move or escape. What would she do?

"Hello?" She called out, her voice faint and weak.

(Note to readers: We'll possibly be wanting a monster to appear later on in this scene, if you're interested just drop me a PM, I'll discuss it with Nikki and we'll see what can be done :twisted: )

Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:00 am

Post Re: Observation [Nikki and Ylf]
Sent to infiltrate a slaver's compound, Nikki was steathily creeping through the corridors all of which were empty so far but you could never be sure with beings like these. Opening a door she saw what looked to be an observation room with a large control panel before a massive window. The rooms seemed empty so she made her way over to the control panel looking through the window to see what was being observed.

The window looked into what could only be described as a sterile environment, albeit a dimly lit one. The cold, clinical light beam revealed a white room, with undecorated white tiles covering every inch of the room. Chained and blindfolded in the middle of that room was what looked to be a young woman. Hearing her weakly call out: "Hello?", Nikki looked over the control panel for the chains release and pushing the button.

Seeing the chains unlatch from the girl's wrists Nikki hurried into the room, a concerned expression on her face as she gently pulled the blindfold off, asking "Are you ok? I've come to get you out of here."

Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:57 pm

Ylf's heart skipped a beat as the loud clunk of machinery sounded from inside the wall behind her, followed by the crack of manacles opening. Dropping gently to a hunched over position the Albinnja began to wonder. What had happened? Had her captor returned? Was she to be subjected to some vile act of perversion?

Footsteps approaching her across the tiled floor and then the blindfold was torn away from her eyes. Though the light in the room was dim, Ylf had been in the darkness for so long that she still struggled to adapt. There was a vague, blurry shape in front of her. It didn't look like the huge alien beasts that usually visited her in this chamber.

"Mmm, huh?" Ylf was still a little dazed from a cocktail of pheromones and drugs that her master had fed her on her arrival, slurring her speech and clouding her mind. She tried to pull herself together, focussing on the woman talking to her. It didn't sound like she was lying, but could she be trusted? This could just be another trick from those aliens that held her prisoner. The Albinnja looked up at Nikki, blinking the fog from her eyes and attempting to stand.

Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:07 am

Kneeling down to help the drugged woman letting the confused woman's arm drape over her shoulders so she could help her up. "C'mon pull yourself together. I am ADD agent, Captain Nikki Taylor. I've come to rescue you and any other slaves I can find here." she said to the woman. Managing to pull her rescue to her feet Nikki was about to take a step when the shorter woman stumbled, falling face first in Nikki's cleavage.

Stopping for a few moments in hopes that her rescue would gather herself together. "What did they do to you?" Nikki asked the confused woman with concern. "Drugs? Pheremones? Both?, Well whatever it is I'm sure I have something in my ship that can help the effects." she told the woman.

Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:52 am

Ylf's knees buckled as she was lifted up, her face landing on what felt like soft pillows. Was she dreaming? This odd sensation of weightlessness and comfort, all the while knowing that she was in a dangerous place and that she had to move quickly to escape. That voice again, muffled now. The Albinnja fought hard to make sense of her situation, drawing her head back from its comfortable position.

Looking up into Nikki's face she saw the woman's mouth forming words, and even heard vague sounds but was unable to push the noises in her mind into a decipherable state.

"Help... me..." She whispered. "My equipment... Medical room... Taken there when I arrived..." She shook again, trying to walk under her own power.

Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]