View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 9:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Space Savanah Hunting 

Location: Somewhere in Space, Near Floating Coal Mines of South Jersey
Post Re: Space Savanah Hunting
After he puts her on the ground, Quagga eagerly obeys the creature's command. She kneels before the creature, on all fours, staring at his cock like a woman who hasn't eaten in a week would stare at a plate full of food. Her hips tingle with electricity where he touches them.

She doesn't resist being turned by the great beast. Facing away from him, she looks over her shoulder and gives him a lust filled smile when she sees and feels his member teasing her. When he inserts it, she snaps her head to look skyward and lets out a loud gasp. "Oh! It's so big! More! I want more!"

Links to Character Profiles found here.

Profiles:
Quagga - Zebra Girl Diplomat
Cabbyl information

If you want to set up an RP, send me a PM.

[A Bala production]

Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:08 am

Vincent snarl in pleasure, while he probes his cock inside her. When Quagga shout in pleasure, he smile and hold her hips firmply. His huge hands grasping her small waist, while he start to work his shaft on her. He doesn't worry about her right now, because she already show to him how she wants that so badly.
He start to fuck her sweet warm cunt in a wild rhythm, in long and fast hard, deep thrusts. He forces her against him at every single thrust, snarling and purring in satisfaction about his new female.

Good girl! Now it's better than running! More that hips and make that good!

Vincent viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5771&p=86904#p86904
Orion viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5782

Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:18 am

"Yes! This is better than running. I'm sorry I ran." Quagga moves her hips and body with his every thrust to make each stroke drive deeper. The sound of his hips slamming into her ass join her moans and his snarling. On all fours, Quagga's breasts bounce seductively.

Quagga tries to shift her position. She wants even more of his huge member. But the creature's hands keep her from moving. "No! I want more. More!" She looks back at the creature, eyes filled with lust. Her hands reach back for his in a vain attempt to remove them. No longer anchored, she bounces wildly to his thrusts, grunting and moaning in time with them.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:13 am

What? You wanna ride me?

He smile, snarling louder while she move her ass and hips against him. He hold her waist tigh, starting to pump his cock harder and harder. He loves to feel her tigh cunt grasping his cock at every thrust. His stroing arms pushs her against him, while he continues with the piston-like movements.

Suddenly, he stops, putting all his cock inside her pussy, while his hands holds her firmly. He forces her to come with him, while he sit on the ground with her on his lap. Hsi backs touch one tree, and she feels his ample and strong muscled chest against her backs. He loves teh sensation of her firm ass against him. In a instinctive reaction, Vincent bite her nape, sucking hard, while both hands moves to her free breasts. He grasp each one in a strong and firm grap, starting to rub then against each other.

Ride girl. Ride like you life depends of that!

Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:49 am

Quagga yelps a complaint when he stops pumping her. She looks back at him accusingly and tries to continue herself. But his hold on her is too strong. And all she can manage is to squirm while impaled by his cock.

She yelps again as he rocks back to sit down. Leaning her head forward, she gasps as his teeth clamp on her neck. At his command to "ride" him, she leans forward as far as his hold on her neck allows, places her hands on the grass, and begins to rock up and down. With the new motion and his new assault on her breasts, Quagga begins to moan and yelp louder than before. The creature can feel her heat increasing on his hands and cock as her cries become more and more like barks.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:14 am

Vincent snarl and purrs while his new female start to work herslef on his cock. He can't stop to admire her statuesque body, releasing her nape from his grasp. His both hands mauling her magnificent breasts, using his fingers to tease and scratch softly the engorged nipples.

The heatness of her wet grasping cunt, makes him try a great effort, to not let himself to come so fast. Her ass and hips looks so awesome in that position.

Like that, Quagga? I will come inside!

One of his hands dropped down, releasing her breast, running over her lovely waist, hips and ass. He give to her a loudly slap on her firm rear. He grasp her asscheeck, to open her ass and watch his own cock coming in and out from her pussy, loving to hear her squeals and grunts. While he run to a great orgasm, he probes his thumb in her little asshole, while she continues to impale herself against him. His snarls and roars shows how he's ready to come in her, in any minute right now.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:10 am

Vincent wrote:
Like that, Quagga? I will come inside!

"YES!", Quagga shouts in reply. She is desperate now. She does not want to climax before the beast. But it's all she can do to hold on. Between barks, she practically coos as he runs his hand along her body. The coo turns into a shout of "OW!" when he slaps her ass. She takes the slap to mean she isn't pleasing him so she redoubles her efforts on his member.

So near the edge, his thumb penetrating her hole stimulates her enough to push Quagga over. She screams in ecstasy as she throws her whole body back into him. Her arms fly to either side of the beast, grabbing hold of his sides and pulling on his fur, while her mane is crushed by his stomach, chest, and neck. Her juices spurt around his cock and her leaning back so quickly has caused his thumb to penetrate even deeper. She quivers, shakes, and screams in the throws of an intense orgasm.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:28 am

Only roars, moans, barks and squeals echoes into the dark night. The animals maintain distance from the "mating camp", afraid from the savage couple. The predators feels the smell of the female, but the smell of the felid shapeshifter, is enought to maintain Quagga safe from a terrible ending.

Vincent can't hold anymore. Her movements accelerate and become wild, when she finally reach her own limit, throwing herself against him, impaling her wet sweet pussy with his hard trobbing cock. The tigh grip finally makes him surrender to the pleasure, roaring in ecstasy. His hot seed sprout inside her, mixing with her own sex juices, while his manhood still pulses inside her. His both hands holds and squeeze her marvelous breasts, while he maintain himself inside her.

He finally release her, taking a second to recover the breath. His warm rough tonge run over her nape, following the pleasurable path to her neck. he slowly release her breasts, and his hands run over her flat stomach.

Great ride! You please me! I'll made you my favorite female... but now... it's time for a second ride!

He makes her lift her hips, pulling out his cock form her delicious cunt. He forces her to turn around and face him. He kiss her deeply, probing with his tongue for her own. He takes care to make her take position, knees on the ground, and forces her down, filling her insides once again. He crushs her against him, pressing her large breasts against his rock hard chest, while his heavy hands, teases, play and squeeze her buttcheecks hard, moving her hips again, returning with the natural "up and down" of theyr "mating dance".

Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:08 am

Quagga practically coos as the creature's tongue slide over her neck. She lets go of his fur and puts her hands on top of his rubbing her belly. The prospect of a second ride sounds wonderful to the spent zebra girl. She complains meekly as he pulls her off his magnificent member. Her tongue dances with the great beast's as he prepares her for their second ride. She offers no resistance to his turning her around and putting her on her knees.

She gasps as he mounts her again. He breaks their kiss as he crushes her against him. Quagga's hands grab his shoulders and holds on for another ride. She presses her face into his chest, mouth open and tasting his fur. As he resumes their dance, her breasts tingle as they rub up and down against his fur. Somewhere, deep, deep within her, she can still feel the terror of being near the great beast. But her heat driven lust overrides all else as she moves her hips in time with his thrusts. She alternates between pain and pleasure as he plays with her butt.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:18 am

Vincent feels himself hot like a firecamp. That female is amazing, and her dedication only make him try to mate with her more and more. The sensation of her breath against his fur and skin, is so good as her own moans, grunts and squeels.
He works his hands on her ample firm ass, still making her to jump up and down on his hard cock. Her tigh warm pussy is like a sheet to a sword... a perfect grip!

You're my size, girl! See how your pussy eat my cock? Wanna all inside?

He put some strenght on this task. He holds her firmly by her ass, and start to buck her harder and harder against his manhood. The loudly sound of her ass hitting her legs, in a delicious wild rythim, makes him want to tame her. He search for her neck once again, biting and sucking good, running his rough tongu over the lovely neck line, searching for her mouth once again.

Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:58 am

The creature's assault prevented Quagga from vocalizing a response to its question. All that came out of her mouth were moans, squeals, barks and panting. She was completely in his power, unable and, thanks to False Heat, unwilling to resist.

As he increases the ferocity of his attack, Quagga increases the intensity of her moans. She aids him in his thrusting, but the amount of effort she is able to put in pales when compared to the force he is using against her.

Finally Quagga is able to speak and says, "yes! I want it all... hmmph!!" Her words are cut off by his rough kiss. Thus engaged, she forgets what she had intended to say and sends her tongue out to dance with his. All the while, she feels a fire building within her. She moves her hands from his shoulders to the back of his head, clinging tightly. She virtually hangs from his head as he violently pistons into her womanhood.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:21 pm

Vincent felt himself marvelous with her bouncing up and down on his cock, making her beautiful ample breasts bouncing and jiggling against his chest. He release her mouth, roaring louder and louder, annoucing how he's close to the climax.

Ready to be filled, girl? Now i tame you good!

Vincent increase the rate of his pumping and enjoying how her body reacted to the increased stimulation. He will see her again! That's a promisse that Vincent make to himself.
He can't hold anymore.
With a loudly roar, Vincent erupted deep in her pussy. His strong hands squeezes hard her buttcheecks, forcing everything inside her tigh wet pussy.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:39 am

When the beast released her mouth and asked his question, Quagga shouted out, "Yes! Fill me! Tame me!"

She gasps before resuming her moans, shouts, and barks. His increased tempo drives her closer and closer to her own climax. Before the great cat reaches his orgasm, Quagga explodes into her own. Her scream is only drowned out by the great beast's roar. The feeling of the beast filling her with its seed drives her even deeper into her climax.

Finally, the ecstasy fades. The powerful cat can feel his prey's temperature fall rapidly. Quagga gasps again before she starts to sob. She tries to get away from the evil felid, but its hold on her ass is too strong. "Let me go you, you... cat!", she pleads with as much bravado as she can muster. The massive cock inside her becomes more and more uncomfortable. She pushes on his chest with all her depleted strength in a feeble attempt to remove it.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:42 pm

Vincet start tothink about give to her a time, and contonue with that "dance" once again, but suddenly she start to react strange. When she start to forc her arms on his chest to get away, he move one of his arms out of her back and grasp her neck.

What's wrong, Quagga? Don't like me anymore? I'm certain to listen you screaming to me to fuck you harder and tame you... but that's ok...

Vincent left her leave his lap and take off his cock out. But he don't release her neck.

If you want to leave, that's ok... i can let you leave... but first,,, suck me! If you make me come with your mouth, i let you leave and don't hunt you again... DEAL???

He release her neck from his grasp, but he's ready to stand up and hunt her once again, if she try to scape right now.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:23 pm

As the felid tells her the conditions of her release, Quagga looks around as best she can with his hold on her neck. The moonless sky had brightened, showing that dawn was only an hour or two away. But she still cannot see anything just a few feet from her face.

Quagga eagerly scrambles a few feet away from the evil cat when he releases her neck. The thing had roughly raped her for a long time and she was tired and sore. <I doubt that I can escape him now without being able to see and being so weak>, she thinks.

Still, he had offered a grotesque bargain. Just about the last thing she wanted was his massive cock in her mouth. But if it gained her her freedom, it would be worth it.

"Really? You'll let me go? Promise?", she said timidly. She slowly started to crawl back to him, holding a hand out in front to feel for his member. All the while, she could feel his seed inside her. Some of it dripping from her abused pussy. When she reaches his cock, she reluctantly and lightly grasps it, bringing her face, and more importantly mouth, close to it. She looks up at his barely visible face with pleading eyes and says, "you promised to let me go. If you break your word, I'll fight you and kill you."

With that she slowly began to lick the shaft up to the tip. She tasted both of their juices still clinging to the despised member. She then takes the tip into her mouth and begins to bob her head rhythmically, the cock nearly reaching the back of her throat. She tries her best to hide her disgust. She has to make him cum.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next