View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 6:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Space Savanah Hunting 

Location: Somewhere in Space, Near Floating Coal Mines of South Jersey
Post Re: Space Savanah Hunting
Quagga felt relief at having reached the emergency hatch without spotting the vile creature. She would be safe from that horrible beast once she had secured it. Taking one last look around as she climbed down into the hatch, she noticed a blade of grass from the savannah below propped along the edge of the opening. "Hm? The wind doesn't seem strong enough to have blown that all the way up here. I guess it did." With that, she climbs down the ladder and secures the hatch, sighing, "safe at last."

The creature grabbing her from behind elicited a shriek from Quagga. She struggles, but is unable to escape his grasp. Her chin hits the control panel hard when he shoves her on to it, stunning her for a few seconds. Regaining her wits, she cries out, "please! not there! No!!", as his member forces its way into her ass. Trying to keep him out, she clenches it tight and flails at him with her hands. It all ends with a scream as he penetrates deep inside her. She clutches at the control panel, tears welling up in her eyes.

Links to Character Profiles found here.

Profiles:
Quagga - Zebra Girl Diplomat
Cabbyl information

If you want to set up an RP, send me a PM.

[A Bala production]

Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:28 am

THIS IS TOO GREAT!!!!

Vincent snarl proudly, feeling the most tigh ass that he ever had. The vile beast purr insatisfaction, licking her exposed neck, while his huge hands run over to her breasts, grasping each one firmly.

You're perfect, Quagga.... too perfect... have proud, woman! I never found someone so tigh in my life! You're mine now... FOREVER!!!

Vincent so start to move his hips, slowly forcing her tigh passage to stretch a little, while his tick shaft comes in and out of her ass. He loves to feel that perfect round ass, rubbing against him, while he play with her majestic firm orbs. In fact, the feline monster wants to force her to a second false heat. he firmly drive his cock on her ass, rising the speed slowly. The Cabbyl girl can feel that vile hands teasing her, pinching her nipples and twisting a little.

Vincent viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5771&p=86904#p86904
Orion viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5782

Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:16 am

Quagga's heart sinks when the beast claims that she belongs to him forever. But his next thrust returns her focus to the present and the pain that he is forcing on her.

Quagga screams in pain at each of his thrusts and moans in confusion at his hands teasing of her body. Once again, her body tells him what he needs to do. With each tweak, pinch, and lick, he drives her closer to false heat and adds to her confusion. The contrast of the pain of the rape with the pleasure of foreplay nearly paralyzes the poor girl. She squirms until a sudden flash of heat washes over her body. Her screams cease as she now moans with each touch and every thrust. She turns her head to face her tormentor with the unmistakable look of lust in her eyes.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:38 pm

I like when you look at like this!

Vincent purr and grunt a little louder, while he continue thrusting a little faster against her violated ass. The marvelous landscape of her body in that position, makes him want to make her scream her name.

The monstrous beast start to pounding his big, thick dick deep into her tight ass, while this strange wave of erotic heat flowed to every corner of her statuesque body. Theyr bodies makes togheter a lovely sexual rythim and sound, like a wild music of moans, grunts and screams, filling the cockpit and echoing over the runners of the fallen ship.

His hand release her pussy. he don't need to tease her anymore. He hold firmly in her horsehair-like mane, to maintain her looking to him. He want to see that beautiful eyes fixed on him all the time now. The other hand release her waist and give to her a firm and louldy slap into her round ass. Once. Twice. Three times, like a cowboy making his horse run faster.

Like that, girl? Like this hard and good like that? So come on! Move that big ass and dance in the pole!

Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:35 am

Quagga puts her hands on the console to help push herself further onto the creature's member. She tries several times to face forward, but his hold on her mane keeps her eyes locked on his.

She cried out when Vincent slapped her ass, closing her eyes and scrunching her face with each stinging strike. But he told her that she liked being spanked. So she cried out, "yes! Yes! I love it! Spank me more!" She didn't like that he called her ass big. But he seemed to like it and that made her happy. She used her arms to push harder, taking his great member all the way. Still forced to look at him, the creature could see how much she was enjoying his savage assault.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:30 pm

Vincent hold himself with all his Strenght. His body want to fill her right now. Her marvelous and luxurious motions, catch Vincent on her all the time. She's so intense that he want her more and more, driving his wild rithym more and more strong and fast, rising in teh direction of a royal orgasm. He still hold her hair, only to see her expression after his next question.

Who is your mate, Quagga? Who is your real man for now and ever?

Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:57 am

Quagga stared at her attacker through lust filled eyes. She couldn't understand what he wanted. Yes, he was her mate. But what was this "for now and ever" business? The concept was completely foreign to the Cabbyl. Quagga struggled with the idea, desperately wanting to please the creature. She finally gave up and simply answered his first question, "yes! I am your mate! Give me more!" Sensing how near the creature was to release, she increased her efforts driving him deeper into her and squeezing his shaft.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:18 am

Vincent drives himself to the edge. Quagga is making everything to destroy all his efforts to hold on a little more. He loves to watch that marvelous firm round ass thrusting against him, while she squezing form inside, like a wild vise.
His huge hands hold in her shoulders and he rise his speed for the last time, fucking her really hard and fast, grunting and snarling louder and louder. He piston his cock on her small tigh ass for a few minutes, and finally he thrust everything inside her ass, releasing his hot seed while he roars in tryumph and pleasure. He hold her firmly, while his shaft pulses inside her ass, don't letting her move away right now. He want to feel that marvelous sensation for some time.
Finally, Vincent put his hands on the console, trying to hold his breath nd control himself. Quagga can feel his hot breath against her nape, and sometimes his rough tongue playing with her.

You're a amazing female, Quagga. The perfect mate. Now, kiss me.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:55 am

Quagga screams as the creature fills her with its seed. His breath and tongue against her neck send sparks of pleasure through her body. So filled with lust and desire, she cannot decipher his words. But she knows he has complimented her and she now feels a strong desire to kiss the horrible beast.

Quagga turns her head to face the creature. Their faces are mere inches apart. No longer able to resist the urge, she presses her lips against his, her tongue darting into the creature's great maw to dance with its tongue. She begins to moan as she tastes and feels the inside the creature's mouth.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:36 am

Vincent kiss her back with full tongue, while his huge hands play with her marvelous body. He maintain himself inside her, waiting the moment when she will return to her "normal". While this don't happens, he continues playing with her large flesh globes, teasing her nipples between his fingers.

You're amazing. Come with me, and i make you happy like no other man can do! I'll fuck you every single day, dozen times per day.

He knows that will works in her head, and maybe she awake. If not, she will be taken and he will be a lot of happy to put a collar in her. His eyes already found the place when the crystal are.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:32 am

Quagga enjoys every touch of the fearsome creature. She returns his kiss as he plays with her body. They only break for his proposition. "A dozen times a day?", she says through a lust induced haze. "How many mares do you have in your harem? I would love to be in a harem where the stallion is so able to satisfy his mares." One could only guess what possible mischief the differences in what each of them meant by the word 'harem' would cause.

She began to squirm as the evil creature began to cool Quagga from her false heat. Once again her body guided him in his efforts, this time he was cooling her heat. It seems that the vile creature had learned the great secret of the Felid, unknown even to the Cabbyl themselves - Cabbyl mares make excellent sex toys, complete with an on/off switch.

After judicious use of his claws and several well placed bites that could be described by any word but tender, the beast extinguished Quagga's flame. She shrieked in terrror. She grabbed at the paws torturing her huge breasts and screamed at the creature, "LET ME GO, YOU CAT!!"

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:30 am

Vincent smile. Finally she awake.
He holds her firmly, and continue teasing her, biting her neck and shouklders. He's still inside her sore ass, while she try to scape from his grasp.

So... you will love to me one of my mares, right? You know how to dance with a harem outifit, baby?

Vincent finally release her. She's unnarmed, and vulnerable right now. He admires her marvelous body, while she have the chance to take him out of her rear.

Now, baby... time to let my mark on you... because today, you're one of my harem... what you like? a simple scar in your ankle, or other place? Hunnn... you can heal... so, i'll need to close your wound with ashes or dirt... ready?

Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:09 am

"NO! I don't want to be a mare in your harem! When I said that I was..." Quagga pauses, not wanting to reveal her false heat vulnerability to the evil creature. It doesn't occur to her that he already knows. "I wasn't in my right mind when I said that", she continues.

She pulls away from him when he releases her. She is frightened, weak, and sore. She stares in disbelief and horror at his erection. He has already raped her several times and is still hard and ready for more. She begins to believe his boast of having sex with her twelve times a day.

"That's not how a harem works. You don't mark its members." Quagga looks around the bridge. When she takes passengers aboard, she would often hide a weapon on the bridge. Unfortunately, its hiding place is empty. The great beast is blocking the exit and she's too weak to fight him. Her only chance is to knock him off balance and make a break for the hatch, and hope he stays off balance for the all the time it will take her to clear the barricade and open the hatch.

Quagga screams, partly from fear and partly to steel herself for her attack. She launches her shoulder into his chest and tries to squeeze past him for the door.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:02 am

Don't worry, delicious... this will not hurt... a lot... and i promisse... you will come so many times per day, that will love it!

Vincent notice her anxious... nervous with be cornered like that... all "runners" hate that, and he wait for her reaction. Whhen she darts against her, he dodge, giving to her access to the exit door. He want to start a new hunt, but first, she need to scape.
He give to her time enought to open the door and run into the dark runner, while he catch the box with the crystals.

Ok. Jobs done. Now... let's give to her a nice ending day...

The box start to fade and dissapear, vanished by the magic stoken in Vincent''s body. He know he's have only one hour now, and teh teleportation spell will fade away, leaving him in this planet with her. A lovely image, but when the ADD rescue comes, he will be in trouble. The beast roars once again, echoing into the fallen ship, while he start to pursuit her once again.

He shout only to tease her: IF I CATCH YOU, QUAGGA, I'LL FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT ONCE AGAIN, AND I KNOW YOU WILL LOVE IT!

Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:43 pm

The beast is too fast for Quagga and she misses him. Good fortune seems to smile on her though as his dodge seems to have knocked him off balance as Quagga reaches the door unhindered. A few seconds clearing the barricade and opening the hatch and she's on the run again. She dares not look back, she'll know if he's able to catch her. A few more seconds to crack open the main hatch and the zebra girl is on the run on the Savannah again.

"Now what?", she thought. There were a few clumps of trees. But they didn't offer any cover, especially since he'd see her go into them. Then Quagga had an idea. Her rifle was still in the control building. She'd run there and at least she'd have a weapon. And she didn't know how long she'd be out and didn't want to be in the open when darkness came.

She was having trouble running. That beast had worn her out. Since Quagga couldn't afford to look back, she turned her ears back to hear his approach. She hoped their encounter had drained him too, though she really doubted that.

What she didn't doubt was that he finally had said something that was true. She had no doubt what would be her fate if he caught her.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next