View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 11:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Space Savanah Hunting 

Location: Somewhere in Space, Near Floating Coal Mines of South Jersey
Post Re: Space Savanah Hunting
Quagga regained her balance and slowed to a stop. Her desperate gamble had worked and the monstrous cat had missed her. However, he now stood between Quagga and her ship. She carefully walks to avoid letting him get any closer. She tweaked a muscle in her leg when she stumbled in the hole. She could feel it healing. While she could still run as fast as before, the injured muscle would make dodging this creature much more difficult.

She planned on resuming her run to the Etosha when he circled around to the other side of her. But he was too clever for that. Each time he came close to being far away enough for her to run, he would reverse his circle and block her retreat again. Quagga said nothing to her hunter. She didn't want to resume their chase until her leg healed and was afraid that if she said anything, he would attack. Her leg wouldn't heal for a few minutes yet. So she took the opportunity to catch her breath.

Links to Character Profiles found here.

Profiles:
Quagga - Zebra Girl Diplomat
Cabbyl information

If you want to set up an RP, send me a PM.

[A Bala production]

Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:12 am

Vincent stops, facing her fow a while, fixing his yellow eyes on her blue gem eyes. She notice his front paws flexing, making his font torso lows, and his back paws twinting the sand. He will pounce on her again.
He suddenly jumps on her, with his front paws open wide, maintaing his long sharp claws away from his prey, opening his huge mouth and shooting a loudly roar. When he lands, his front paws almost touch her skin, but she feel his claws scratching her skin a little, tearing her skirt in pieces. His weight throws her to the ground, with the feline beast on top of her.

Vincent viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5771&p=86904#p86904
Orion viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5782

Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:46 am

Quagga stopped to face the creature when it stopped. Unfortunately, he was now directly between Quagga and her ship. She was trying to think of a way around him when she noticed that he was getting ready to pounce. She got ready to dodge yet another of his leaps.

When the creature lept, Quagga tried to quickly dodge to one side. Unfortunately, he was quicker than she thought. Seeing that she would be too slow, Quagga screamed. When he hit her, her scream turned into an
"oof!". Scraps of cloth fluttered to the ground, as he clawed away the top of her overalls before the remainder of the top settled around her waist. Out of breath, she quietly squealed as his clawing had cut deep scratches into her chest. Small droplets of blood formed over the wounds, which completely healed by the time she hit the ground.

On the ground, Quagga tries to escape from the formidable feline by crawling away. All she can manage to do is dig two shallow trenches in the soft soil with her hands. Still panicking, she pleads with him in her native Cabbyl, "please, let me go!"

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:04 pm

Vincent licks his own lips, admiring her gorgeous body, and surprised to see her fast healing ability.
This can be usefull, he thinks.
His prey try to ruaway again, crawling on the soil, while he move, putting her between his front paws.

I like this hunt... you're a lovely prey, Zebra-girl! But now, you're mine!

He extend one paw, letting it land in her backs, using his overwelming weight to arrest her on the ground. With the other claw, he start to tear in peaces her boots, letting her completely naked under the huge feline.

Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:04 am

When the creature shifted his weight, Quagga spun to a prone position and had better luck crawling away from him. His two massive paws coming down on either side of her caused her to quicken her pace. She responded to his taunt by saying in Common, "I don't like this hunt. And my name isn't Zebra Girl. It's Quagga. And I don't belong to anybody, especially you!"

Her retreat was abruptly stopped by one of his powerful paws pinning her to the ground. She squealed as he shredded the rest of her coveralls as well as her boots. He wasn't being as careful with his claws this time and gave her many cuts on her ass, legs, and feet. They startled Quagga as much as they hurt her. And they healed just as quickly as the earlier ones, with a little blood and no scars.

As she preferred to go without clothing, being naked did not upset Quagga. What she didn't like was that he had shredded her boots. "Those were one of my favorite pairs of boots, you cat! You'll pay for that. NOW LET ME GO!" With those words, she reached behind her with both hands and tried to use her impressive strength to get free of that paw.

((Vincent better watch out. She's really strong...;)))

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:38 am

(( This turns everything much more intersting, sweetie! ^_^ ))

Vincent smile, while his beautyfull prey start to talk with him, shooting protests and trying to crawl away from him. When she start to force herself to stand up, making him paw start to rise slowly with her, he stop curious. He can't believe in his eyes. How that delicious prey can make that level of effort?
Vincent remove his paw to her back, and Quagga found herslef finally free again.

Intersting... now we restart the hunt...

Vincent puts himself in racing position, snarling again, and extending his long sharp claws. His bright yellow eyes faces her, while she notice somethign strange. The huge beast start to change. His front paws extends, and his backs growths, making strange sounds while the bones stretchs and the muscles changes. Finally, the feline beast turns himself in a strange hibrid type form, an perfectly mix between human shape, and a feline monster.

Let's go, girl! Make my blood boils once again, and i don't eat you in the end!

Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:07 am

Quagga stood up when the creature released her and brushed the dirt off of her stomach. She made no effort to cover herself in front of the huge feline. "I don't want to restart the hunt!", she said. Quagga backed away a few steps when the great cat positioned himself for the hunt. Her eyes fixated on his deadly front claws, her heart racing with fear. She had seen him transform at the building, so his transformation now was not a surprise. But witnessing it from this close was terrifying.

"Eat me?", she said in a frightened whisper. She had sensed his hunger. In fact, he almost glowed from the emotion. But confronted with the specter of being eaten by this creature was almost too much for the half equestrian diplomat. She backed a couple more steps away from the creature. His claws seemed to get even larger. This thing may not have been Felid, but it certainly acted like one. All the stories Quagga heard when she was a little girl came flooding back. All the atrocities the Felid had committed against her people this creature now intended to commit against her.

"Please don't eat me", she implored. Thinking furiously, Quagga tried to come up with a plan. She needed to get back to the Etosha and get a weapon. But this creature blocked her path. She would have to lead him away and turn back as soon as she could. A small clump of trees behind her gave her an idea. Without saying another word, Quagga turned and began running as fast as she could.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:08 am

Vincent smile to her, while his eyes run over her exposed body. He can't control himself, liking his lips sometimes, whil ehe start to move, while she step back.

Yes, woman! I want to feel your taste... you look so... yummy!

Vincent love the smee of fear. He knew it. She's desperate with the possibility to be eaten. He smile and prepare to run behind her. Yes... he want to know her taste... but not like she's thinking. When the zebra-girl start to run, he restart the hunt, giving to her some space first. He shout:

Your people loves to run! And mine loves to run behind you! Run, little girl! Run like your life depends that! Because i will make you scream a lot while i taste your flesh!

Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:01 am

Quagga ran as fast as she could as he taunted and threatened her. He didn't need a very strong nose to smell her fear. She had one hope, to get back to her ship and get a weapon. She hoped she could make it. She didn't trust him to not eat her if she gave him a good chase.

She approached a group of trees. This was what she was hoping for. She looked back to see how close the monster was. He was too far back, so against every instinct, Quagga somehow forced herself to slow down. She grabbed her leg as though it were causing her to slow down. <Just a little closer>, she thought. She passed one tree. He was almost on top of her... That's when she made her move. She stretched out a hand, grabbing a small tree. Using the tree as a pivot point, she spun around the tree and headed back towards her ship, passing a surprised cat monster.

"It's just under a mile to Etosha. I can run full out that far", she reassured herself out loud. She ran as fast as she could, looking back only once to gauge how far she was ahead of the horrible creature.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:37 am

Vincent feels great once again, when the hunt start once again. He can make it thousands of times with her... maybe not...
When he decide to ris eteh speed and catch her, she fools him. His body can't stop, but it's like the time shift, and he watch her, in slow motion, make a intricated tumble and pass over him. When his senses come back to reality, he try to stop, hitting one treewith his massive body.
He roars again, and try to recover the speed, chasing her once again. Now she have the chance to reach the ship. He need a plan, quickly. He decide to left her goes to the ship and search for a weapon, while he will climb the huge spaceship, and wait for her.

Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:39 am

Quagga ran as fast as she could. She looked back and saw that she was pulling away from the cat. When she reached the Etosha, she turned the crank to manually open the outer hatch as fast as she could. She dove under the raised door as soon as she could, only to get stuck. She hadn't opened it far enough. A few seconds of desperate wriggling later, she managed to slip through the door. She closed the hatch and ran in the pitch black to the weapons locker. After struggling to bypass the electric lock, she managed to grab a rifle from within and waited for her tormentor to attack.

After ten minutes, he hadn't tried to get in and she couldn't see him out any of the Etosha's few windows. She hoped he had given up on her. Regardless, she needed to disable the equipment in that building. She grabbed the electronic bypass filter that she needed to get in the door. Then Quagga went to again put on some clothing to keep the grease and grime of the machinery off. Coveralls would be ideal. But if catboy were still out there, she needed freedom of movement. She decided on a nearly transparent, skin tight tank top that exposed the top and bottom of her breasts, and tight, black and white short shorts. She would skip footwear in case he was still around.

With the electronic gear neatly held against the small of her back by a belt around her waist, Quagga cranked open the hatch to the bright, afternoon sun. She closed the hatch behind her and looked left and right for any sign of the cat. Her ears came out briefly as she listened for him. With the coast apparently clear, she slowly began walking in the direction of the shed, rifle held at the ready in front of her.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:45 pm

Vincent watch his prey with patience, while she drives into the crashed ship.
He take place on top of the ship, watching his lovely prey come out, dressed in a tigh and delicious new clothes. He can't wait to taste that marvelous body.
The night is comming, and he decide to left her goes to the building. He goes to hunt and eat something. She don't have any place to go now. The dark of the night is HIS territory. Feeded, Vincent rest a little, recovering his strenghts, thinking about how to take her out from that building.
When his eyes looks to the dead equine body and smiles. He walks to the old building, searching for her by the windows. When he finally found her, he make some noise, to call her attention. When the Cabyll girl approachs, he toss the dead body against the window. The equine head breaks the window, and splashs blood on her while fall and roll on the floor.

Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:49 am

Quagga reached the control building without encountering the cat. Perhaps he had given up on her. She used the electronic kit to open the door and, grabbing her tool bag, entered the building. Turning on the lights also caused the building's shutters to open, revealing the many windows. "If I'd have had access to those, I could have broken one to get in", she mused.

Once inside and with the door locked just in case, Quagga settled in to the task of disabling the mine. And while everything in the building appeared and seemed to function as a control station, it was in fact nothing more than honey for a trap. Nothing Quagga did here would free her ship.

After several hours of working on the systems, Quagga was becoming irritated. Nothing she did seemed to do anything to release her ship. She was in the procecss of bypassing a piece of equipment when Vincent spied her through the window. In fact, she was leaning into a large piece of machinery, on her tip toes, re-attaching the connectors near the bottom of it when he saw her. In this position and from his angle, Vincent got a lovely view of her posterior as Quagga leaned into the machine. When she got up, she provided her observer with an equally pleasant side view before trying the controls once more.

A sound from outside changed her mood completely. No longer aggravated, she was afraid that the felid had returned. She went to the window, seeking the source of the sound. It was then that the equine carcass crashed into and through the window. Quagga screamed and ran to the heavy, metal table where she had put her rifle.

Quagga nervously wiped the equine's blood from her face and body while waiting for the creature to come crashing in. When he didn't come in, Quagga warily went outside. She had to deal with him now. She almost became ill looking at the half-eaten equine carcass hanging from the window by its neck. His choice of an equine and only eating half the animal sent a clear message: The creature had saved room for Quagga.

"You don't scare me!", she lied. "I know you're trying to scare me! But it won't work!", she shouted. Quagga peered into the darkness, her form leaving a long shadow from the light coming through the open door.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:34 am

Vincent smile, smeling her fear in the air. The lovely view of her well-gifted body, working in all that machineries, makes his blood hot again.
He listen her shouts, and only stretch his long claws, scratching against the metal door, making a terrible and scary sound echoing into the room.

I want the deserve, girl! And you are mine now!

Vincent wlks to the window, and drags the carcass out, but the head fall form the dead body, falling in the floor.

Are you ready, woman? I'll make you scream for mercy!!!

The huge feline shapeshifter, start to walk to the front door, waiting a few minutes. He smile, imagining her, pointing to the door, waiting for him. He catch a stone in the ground, and he throw on another window, to call her attention. The beast runs against the door, invaindg the building, roaring and snarling loudly, running to her direction once again.

Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:15 am

Hearing the monstrous creature outside caused Quagga to retreat to the relative safety of the building. From there she listened to him making noise, meant either to scare her or confuse her. Then the creature taunted her again. "I am not yours! Stay out there and you won't get hurt!"

Quagga screamed as the equine's head came off and rolled towards her. She quickly aimed her rifle at that window and backed even farther away from the door. He taunted her again and seemed to be moving towards the door again. She stood there, waiting for his advance when the rock crashed through another window. She spun towards that window. It took her a few seconds to spot the rock and realize what he was doing. She heard him literally roaring through the door. She screamed and spun to fire at the charging felid. Would she get the shot off in time?

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next