View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Space Savanah Hunting 

Post Re: Space Savanah Hunting
Vincent feels him excited once again. The new hunt begins, and he want to see what she's ready todo now. Quagga turn her favorite now, and he want to make her understand that.

The great beast find her track out of the ship. He look to the sun, and he know the dawn is too far away right now. He don't have much time, so he need to catch her fast. Slowly, he track her by the outside, smiling when he understand where she search for protection.

Ready to hurt me, baby? This will be fun.

He decide to make a different strategy this time. He's ready to feel some pain. he start to run in direction fo the building, roaring and snarling, to make her know he's comming and ready to catch her. If she's armed, she will shoot him now, or he will enter in teh building, turning everything much more difficult. He thinks: "Let's see what she will do if she believes that i'm dead!"

Vincent viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5771&p=86904#p86904
Orion viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5782

Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:07 pm

Location: Somewhere in Space, Near Floating Coal Mines of South Jersey
Quagga manages to cover the 5 kilometers to the building in good time, all things considered. When she gets to the building, she finds the door busted open from the beast's first attack. A quick examination tells her that there is no way she can close and secure it from another attack. Walking inside, Quagga is sickened by the sight and smell of the deer head still lying on the floor. The first thing she does is to gingerly kick it outside. A hot Savannah breeze blows through the two broken windows and busted door, clearing the stench of death from the building fairly quickly.

After a desperate search, Quagga finds her rifle. She picks it up and takes a look out the door. She can see movement in the distance and hear the creature's fierce roar. She backs into the room away from the door. When she hears the creature just outside she yells, "stay away! I have a rifle!"

With a roar, the horrible beast burst into the room. Quagga screams and fires a desperate shot. It hits Vincent in the chest, causing him to roar in pain, spin around and land a few inches from Quagga's feet. She points her rifle at him and timidly pokes him a few times with it. The creature is dead.

Quagga drops the rifle next to its victim and shuffles, as if in a trance, to a table and sits in the chair. The realization that her nightmare is over sweeps over her and she buries her face in her arms on the table and weeps.

((I know, I know it's a cliché. But I couldn't resist.))

Links to Character Profiles found here.

Profiles:
Quagga - Zebra Girl Diplomat
Cabbyl information

If you want to set up an RP, send me a PM.

[A Bala production]

Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:17 am

( Cliché are good things, baby! ^_^ Don't worry about it! heheheh! )

Vincent receive the shot and snarl loudly. The pain is excrutiating, and for a few seconds, he fall on the ground. When his instintcts are ready to scream out, he hold on. He make a huge effort to not rise and tear the Cabbyl girl in pieces, cleaning his mind, and trying to not make any noise.

The huge beast play the old dead trick, waiting a little more. When Quagga succunbs to her own inner pain, the beast slowly rise up while the wound continues to heal, stopping the bleeding. Suddenly, the beast shout another roar and darts against the table. The table and the chair are throwed to the air, and the poor Cabbyl fly for a few seconds falling on the ground a few feets away.

Vincent watch her for a second, and waits to see her reaction. Slowly, he make the first step in her direction. She's cornered in that small chamber, whit a huge beast walking in her direction.

You hurt me, girl... NOW... ON YOUR FOURS!!! I'LL FUCK YOU LIKE A COMMON FELINE NOW!!!

Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:46 am

Quagga sits bolt upright and her blood runs cold at the sound of the apparently not-so-dead beast's roar. She just starts to turn to face him when he throws the table, the chair, and her through the air. She lands on the hard floor and is stunned for a couple seconds. By the time she regains her wits, the beast is upon her.

"IT CAN'T BE! YOU'RE DEAD!" Her mind reeling, Quagga can't think of what to do. She backs up until she is sitting with her back against the wall. She can't escape him but she must. He will do terrible things to her. She spies her rifle, still laying where she had dropped it. She can't kill the beast, but maybe she can slow it down and get back to the Etosha. It's impossible and her only chance.

She scrambles, crawling across the floor, hoping to get past him. She gets caught between the creature and the broken table. Quagga leans back and puts her hands up between the horrible creature and her. Out of options, she begins to beg. "Leave me alone. Please leave me alone."

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:11 am

Vincent smile when she still want to run and try to catch the weapon. She's a fighter in her inside, and this make his blood boils. Quagga can see a erection happening between Vincent legs. In this shape, his 12,5" cock largen to 14,5". The beast walks closer and purrs to her.

You're mine, girl... Say it! You enjoy all the rapes, and begs for more...

With his huge paw, the beast hit her on her hips, trying to force her to turn around on the floor. His rough cat-like tongue start to run on her butt, following her spine line. He purr loudly to her, while he walk to stay on her top. Soon, Quagga is under his massige beast body, with the large shaft ready to impale inside her once again.

You hurt me... now... give to me something to make a compensation... or i'll hurt you... seriouslly...

Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:29 pm

The great beast spun Quagga around like she was a toy. She couldn't stop him without a weapon and hers was halfway across the room. He wants her body. She just hopes that it is only for sex. Her hip throbs where he struck her.

Out of options, Quagga gets on her hands and knees and lowers her front until she is presenting her captor with her ass. Trembling in fear, she leans on her forehead and uses first one hand, then the other, to cover her anus. She hopes against all hope that he will not use his huge cock to penetrate her the most painful way possible.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:50 am

Vincent's rough tongue runs over her spine, tasting her skin and fur, while the beast purs in axiety. The monsters cock grind against her buttcheeck and pussy, teasing her for a whiile. He like to feel her body trembling in fear, but he decide to make it worse.

Vincent drive the ip of his cock agaisnt her vaginal lips, in a rough thrust, forcing it to inside, but he maintain the lenght out of her. He loves the sensation of her tight passage, grasping tigh against his invasion.

I'm your mate, Quagga. Now, please me like i'm one of your kind. Impale yourself in the cock of your new mate, and start to move that gorgeous and delicious body against me. Make me cum once again, and i change to a smaller shape. Or i will put my cock in your ass and make you scream for hours.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:02 pm

Quagga does tremble in fear as the great beast teases her with its massive cock. She closes her eyes tightly and grits her teeth as his cock begins to penetrate her. He continues to torture her by not completely penetrating. She is shocked when he demands that she help him rape her. She doesn't believe anything he says except his threat. But she is too afraid of the felid to do anything else.

Moving her hands in front of her, Quagga pushes herself onto the evil rod. She cries out as she does so. Not being in heat, the act is somewhat painful. But not as painful as the alternative. She grabs part of a machine and uses it as leverage to pull herself forward. She repeats this process over and over, rhythmically raping herself with his massive cock. She cannot force herself to push the rod all the way into her folds. It is just too long and painful. The room is quite except for the horrible sound of his member sliding in and out of her and her cries with each thrust. Tears stream down her cheeks as she hopes that he cums soon.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:20 am

Vincent purrs in satisfaction, when she start to force her against his cock, and start to move against it. The tighness of her insides are marvelous, and her crie makes him proud of that day. But he start to imagine, why she's not ready to accpet him. Something's happening, and this are blocking her mating urges. Suddenly, Quagga start to feel herself better, because he start to change his shape to his hibrid beast again. Her pussy aren't stretched to the edge anymore, but nos, she can feel his hands running on her backs and ass.

Don't stop! I want you fucking me goob. Rise the rythim, and grind that marvelous rear. I like when you're dancing in my cock, like a haren dancer. Indeed, now you're MY haren dancer!

He give to her a firm loudly slap on the rear, while the other hand grasp and rub her asscheecks, purring and starting to snarl to her. Suddenly, a finger runs inside her raped ass, while she continue to move against the vile creature.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:13 pm

The pain Quagga feels decreases as the creature transforms into his alternate form. This doesn't make her any happier though as both his forms had already proved more than capable of ravaging her body and she knows that it is always rough with this horrible creature. She cringes as his hands rub her ass and back. <Just cum already>, she thinks, hoping against hope that this nightmare would end.

He demands she move faster and punctuates that demand by a hard slap on her rear. Quagga yelps at the slap and obeys his command. She straightens up some to grab a piece of equipment above her head with both hands. She then uses the added leverage to increase her tempo. Pushing and pulling with her hands, flexing her waist, she takes all of his cock at the faster pace he desires.

The wall she faces happens to be highly mirrored. So the evil felid gets the added view of his zebra girl from the front too. He can see the tears streaming down her cheeks and her breasts wildly bouncing to her rhythm. Perhaps he even sees her desire to please him so he will let her go.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:53 am

Vincent purr and snarl in satisfaction, when she start to force herself against his cock. He admire her marvelous round ass, thrusting and grinding in a marvelous rithym, trying to make he cum quickly. He can't hold on so, he slap her once again. He love her yelps, and he remeber when she begs to him to slap her again. He make this a few more times, when he finally notice the mirrored wall in front of they.

He smile, admiring her expression and the delicious bouncing breasts, screaming abd begging for a mouth and hands on each one. He licks his lips, and he start to move his hips against her once again. He follow her tempo, making long firm thrusts when she force her body behind. He start to rise the rithym, waiting to see her body reaction and listen the marvelous music from her lips, while his hands drive down and grasps her free breasts.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:33 am

The felid's growls frighten Quagga. Her yelps soon turn to screams as he continues to slap her ass. She notices the mirrored wall in time to see how he delights in making her scream. She sees his hunger when he notices her reflection. His thrusts in time with hers sickens the zebra girl. What's worse is that he isn't showing any signs of nearing climax.

Quagga yelps in pain each time her slap-reddened ass meets his hips. Since he's thrusting now, she wants to stop moving. But he had fingered her ass to remind her of the penalty for stopping, so she continues the degrading dance. She cries out and squirms when he grabs her breasts. He is rough this time. He doesn't want her to go into false heat. Every squeeze, pinch, pull, and thrust causes pain & discomfort. And the look on his face so frightens Quagga that she starts to quake again.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:42 am

Vincent snarl and purr in satisfaction, every single time when he thrust in her. The sensation of that marvelous body, grinding against his moves, make his blood boils and his body heaten. All his senses are focused on her.
Suddenly, Quagga feel his speed increases and he make it hard and rough. Hes close to come, so he want to make it good for him. This time, he don't want her moaning and barking, but screaming and crying on his cock. The vile beast hold his climax for twenty minutes of pure wild lust, fucking her without any mercy.
In a single movement, he leaves her abused and ravished pussy, while his hand grasp her hair and force her to rise her torso and head to his direction. He finally explode, and five shoots hits her face, covering her beautiful lips, cheecks and breasts with his hot seed.
Vincent release her hair and try to control himself. His feet stomp over her weapon, while he sit on the floor, blocking the only exit of that room.

What a ride! Girl... you're the best in teh universe... i'll love to have you on my bed every single night...

Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:36 pm

In contrast with her rapist, every thrust causes Quagga to cry out. When he increases his speed, her cries turn to screams. His hold on her breasts turns rougher, using his claws to elicit louder screams from the abused zebra girl. Soon every fiber of her being wants him to cum and end the torture. But the creature goes on for what seems like hours. Finally, thankfully finally, the creature grabs Quagga by the mane and covers her with his seed. A final scream sputters to a halt when a rather large shot of cum fills her mouth.

As she wipes his seed away from her eyes, Quagga falls to the floor. She is still groaning and writhing in pain. When she tries to move she slips on his cum and falls on her back, her breasts bouncing when she hits giving the evil felid a pleasant view. Her weapon smashed and her only exit blocked, there's no escaping her terrible fate. He will have her in his bed every night and she weeps openly. As her pain prevents her from keeping still, she writhes and undulates in a manner the vile felid can't help but find quite erotic.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:30 am

You're too beautiful to be truth, Quagga. How someone with this body and face can be real?

The beast catch her feet, and drag the poor cabbyl girl closer to him. The monster climb on her and hold her under his body with his weight. The clawed hand run over her face, carefully to not hurt her. The eyes of that creature are fixend on her while he smile in satisfaction with "his" female.

I know your little secret, sweetie... i can make you burn between your legs and turn you in a perfect sex slave only teasing and stimulating your body... but don't worry... i don't want to have other males knowing how to turn you on... this will be our little secret, ok? Now... tell me... how much you remember when you're in your "sex fever" mode? I remember you moaning and screaming louder when i fuck your ass... no one touch you there before?

Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next