View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 6:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Space Savanah Hunting 

Post Re: Space Savanah Hunting
The shot hits the target, making Vincent roars in pain. The blood splits form the wound on his shoulder, but he don't stop.
The feline beast pounces again, making Quaggua watch that huge monster body jumping against her once again. A giant shadow blocking the light, and lainding over her.
The paws don't touch her, but his weight forces her to fall on the floor, and that huge mouth opens wide, closer to her lovely neck. He don't bite her, but the mouth shuts, arresting her like a real prey, ready to have her air supply finish if he close a little more. The sharp fangs don't hurt her, but she can feel that behing her neck. The monster can rip off her head now if he wants, but he prefer to hit her rifle away, leaving her unnarmed again.
Quaggua can feel the vibrating of he snarl against the tender flesh of her neck. The monster hold her in his mouth, and start to drag her out from that building to outside. The gorgeous equine girl now can feel the same of thousands of preys feel, dragged like the next meal to a better place to be eated.

Vincent viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5771&p=86904#p86904
Orion viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5782

Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:59 am

Location: Somewhere in Space, Near Floating Coal Mines of South Jersey
Quagga tries to scream but cannot. His jaw clamped on her throat prevents it. She struggles as he drags her till she sees that she is close to the rifle. She reaches for it and manages to pin the strap to the floor with two fingers, actually pulling her rifle for a short distance. But a quick jerk by Vincent and the strap slips away from her fingers.

She then tries to pound his face with her fists. That causes his teeth to hit her throat. So she instead tries to open his jaws with her great strength. She cannot loosen his grip on her neck. And when he tires of her trying, he closes his jaw ever so slightly to cut off her airflow. Gasping for breath, Quagga lets go of his jaws and pounds the dirt with her hands. As soon as she releases his jaws, he loosens his grip on her throat, allowing Quagga to breathe. The tremendous beast has made his point.

Terrified, she goes limp and allows him to drag her to the darkness. In the fading light from the building, she sees his shoulder wound healing. It's healing faster than it would on any Cabbyl. So he is more powerful than her; He is larger than her; His wounds heal faster than hers; And he is going to eat her. And there was nothing she could do about it.

Links to Character Profiles found here.

Profiles:
Quagga - Zebra Girl Diplomat
Cabbyl information

If you want to set up an RP, send me a PM.

[A Bala production]

Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:00 am

Vincent likes her spirit indeed. A girl with a powerfull will and desire to stay alive. He's loving every second of that.
The huge beast drags her out of the building, into the darkness of the night. He finally release her from his jaws.

Now... you're mine, girl! What i will do with you now? Play a little more? Or finally make you scream for mercy?

It's too dark outside. She have problems to see him, and her surrounds looks like dark walls in all sides. She can't discerne where is her ship, or the building. The huge head lay dwon in her direction, and the warm rough tongue runs over her face, tasting her flavor.

You're delicious, girl! But this clothes are ruining everyhting! TAKE IT OFF NOW!!!

Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:29 am

Quagga is relieved when Vincent releases her neck. She looks around on the moonless night and can't see her ship, the building, anything. <How far did he drag me?>, she thinks. She strains trying to see the monster. She considers her options: As dark as it is, running is out. She could run into a tree and knock herself out without ever seeing the tree. If she thought begging for mercy would work, she'd start right now. But the ancient Felid never listened. And this thing acted too much like a Felid. Her best hope, and it really wasn't a hope at all, was to fight him. She wasn't very good at martial arts and she could barely see him, when she could see him. But maybe he'd kill her in the combat and she wouldn't have to suffer being eaten alive.

Quagga cowers when he roars at her to remove her clothing. Truth be told, Quagga would feel better without her clothes anyway. But because he wants her naked, she doesn't want to comply. "Take them off yourself! You'll eat me anyway", she shouts at him, her voice quaking. She gets up and takes a defensive stance. <Not the best thing to say>, she thinks, remembering how he removed her coveralls. And Quagga had a bad feeling that this monstrous cat would have her begging for mercy soon.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:07 pm

Oooh... What is that?

Vincent smile in the dark. He aproaves her reaction. More and more, he's loving his new prey. When she stand and takes position, he rise on his back paws. He changes to his half-beast shape again. 125,9" of feline moster, showing his long fangs, while he lick his mouth once again.

Yes... i will take your clothes off... you choose... by the good way or the bad way...

Vincent already notice her fear. She really thinks that he desire to eat her, not mate with her. He wants to make her scream and grunt while he impale her hard and good, not make her his dinner. He thinks for a second about how much oh him, she will kep inside that marvelous lips, and how soft that amazing breasts looks. He can imagine his own manhood between they.
He decide to make her chill in panic now.

Get ready, MEAL! Fight hard! The adrenalin will make your taste divine!

Snarling to her, he darts in her direction, trying to not hit her with his claws, but with his large paws. Several strikes are maded, but he onlyw ant to hit her with one or two, forcing her reaction. he want to feel her strenght.

Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:16 pm

When the beast attacks, Quagga is able to deflect most of his strikes. His attacks are so fast that she can't manage to attack him. The giant cat, at least four feet taller than Quagga, is powerful. The second hit sends Quagga sprawling on the grass.

She lands and hits a boulder. She picks up the large rock, weighing a couple hundred pounds and throws it at him. She hears it hit the ground. She missed him in the darkness. She follows the path of the boulder to, hopefully, reach it without the great beast reaching her. She'll use it as a club this time. She can't throw things at him in the darkness and hope to hit him.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:54 am

Vincent admires her determination. She have a strong will, and a strong survival instinct. He wants her now!

He only maintain his eyes on her. His natural feline nightvision is a advantage in a dark night like that. He don't dodge from the first rock, only following the tragetory.

He advance slowly, without making any sound. He extend his paw, and slice her sides, cutting her top, and taking some blood form her. It's only a scratch but hurts. He waits her attack, tofinally know her real strenght. The boulder crashs against his backs, throwing pieces from all directions. Shes strong... too strong... he can feel the muscles screaming in pain. With a real trainning, she can be a good warriorness.

Vincent attacks again, targeting her hips, to slice her shorts too.

Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:09 am

Quagga reaches the rock, what luck! She picks it up and listens for his approach. She is sure that he isn't near because she hasn't heard him approach. But no! a claw comes slicing through the air and cuts both her top and her skin. She cries out in pain as her top dangles, exposing one of her breasts.

But his attack has left him vulnerable. With what may be her only chance, she swings the boulder on to his exposed back. The force of the blow shatters the stone into a million pieces and causes the felid to roar with pain. But her victory is short lived as he turns and swings another claw. This time he catches her in her hip. This time, the pain is too great for a scream. She gasps and stumbles to the ground, her shorts hanging by one side. Only the tightness of the remaining pant keeps them on her body.

She puts her hand on her hip and feels the blood and the wound. This one was big and would take a while to heal. Quagga crawls to get up and comes across a heavy tree branch. She grabs it and uses it as a crutch to struggle to her feet. She limps away from the creature as fast as she can. She prepares to defend herself from another of his attacks.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:41 am

See... you will be in real pain if we continue with this!

Vincent extend his front paw, and grasp her neck in a tigh grip. He snarl to her, aproaching his head to her face, sniffing the air.

Take a time and heal! I want you ready and fine!

Vincent use his other hand to hold and rip off the rest of her top and shorts. He admires her lovely awesome body. He cant wait anymore. He want to feel her around his cock right now.
While she heal her wounds, he grasp her marvelous ample breast, squeezing it in a firm grip, and he move his head down. He licks her exposed nipple with his cat tongue, playing with it for a while, running the rough tongue around all the large breast.

Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:57 am

Dangling from his hand, Quagga realizes that she has lost. She drops the branch, any hope of escape falling with it. She squeals as he rips her clothes the rest of the way off, mostly out of fear that he is cutting her again. She is relieved to have them off. Now she can die like a Cabbyl, naked as the day she was born.

"I will", is her response to his order to heal. It wasn't like she could stop it if she wanted. The scratches in her sides where he ripped her shirt had already healed and no longer hurt. The gash in her hip really hurt. It had splattered blood on her waist and stomach and her blood formed a small stream running down her leg. She felt it healing but didn't know if it would heal completely before he ate her.

When he grabbed one of Quagga's breasts and brought his mouth to it, she thought he could wait no longer to eat her. She screamed and squirmed ineffectively. Instead, he was just tasting her again. But her body betrayed her as the nipple reacted to the stimulation by hardening. Pulses of pleasure shot from her breast to her very core. The beast obviously meant to get more adrenaline in her system to make her taste better. She stopped trying to push his head away when it was clear that she didn't have enough strength to do it. The action of his tongue began to cloud her mind as she begged, "ahh!... Please stop! Let me go, please! AHHH!"

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:42 am

Vincent sucks her breast harder, making loudly slurps, while his free hand works her free breasts. He smile from inside. She finally start to beg. And what beautifull sounds is that!
He stop to play with her breast, and looks to her, grasping her chin and approaching his face from her.

You're mine now... Quagga... and i do whatever i want with you!

He move one hand, forcing his way between her legs, touching her exposed womanhood. He grasp it firmly, avoiding to left her close her marvelous legs. He start to rub his large fingers on her vaginal lips, and when she try to say something, he licks her long neck. In a natural reaction, he start to purr, like a real feline. he continues torturing her, playing with her pussy, feeling her wet his fingers with that treatment.

You're wet? I think you hate me... or you desire me?

Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:32 am

The loud slurps the creature made while he abused her breasts sounded to Quagga like he was mocking her. She couldn't do anything to stop him. Vincent would notice that Quagga's body temperature was rising. In fact, the more he did, the warmer she got. And the higher her temperature, the less she resisted.

When he grabbed her chin and taunted her, she tried to turn away. His breath smelled like rotting flesh, probably caused by the equine he had eaten earlier. It reminded Quagga of her ultimate fate at his paws.

When the creature began playing with Quagga's labia, her temperature rose even faster. He couldn't help but notice how warm she was becoming. In fact, he had only to stimulate her a little more to send her into False Heat. As she neared the point of losing all control, Quagga seemed to realize what was happening. She tried everything she could to stop it. She grabbed his head with her hands in a futile attempt to push it away. She tried without success to close her legs.

"I... NO!... I have friends. AHHH! They're coming COMING COMING!... for me. Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!" Between his toying with Quagga and his licking her neck whenever she would try to speak, she barely managed to say anything. And soon, Vincent would learn what it was like to have a Cabbyl when she is in heat. He was moments away from the surprise of his life.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:59 pm

Let they come! They will find you, feeling great in the hands of a felid! How you feel, Quagga? Moaning in the hands of your enemy?

Vincent play with her vaginal lips for a while, finally forcing the way of two fingers inside her wet pussy. He digs deep, and start to pump it slowly, while he kiss her. The feline drives his rough tongue inside her sweet mouth, probind for her tongue.

He feels great. She's marvelous. Fast. Strong. Beautiful. Owner of a gorgeous body. He wants her too badly. He moves his fingers, rising the speed of his movements, still kissing her.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:38 am

"No! I... Ahhh!" Quagga couldn't speak. She wanted to deny everything he said, she just couldn't voice those denials in her state. She feebly struggled some more, attempting to get out of his grasp.

Quagga gasped when Vincent inserted his fingers. He could also feel her body heat up even more. Quagga tried to escape his kiss. The taste of the equine he had killed made her feel sick. But his incessant thrusts and kisses were enough to send the poor Cabbyl over the edge. Quagga gasps and Vincent feels her body flash hot and stay hot. Within a moment, she no longer tries to avoid his kiss, she sends her tongue to dance with his.

Quagga grabbed the creature's head with her hands once more. But instead of trying to push it away, now she pulled it closer. Hanging by her neck in his paw made it awkward, but she still managed to move her hips to aid his fingers thrust deeper. She let out a moan far different than any earlier moans. This one was filled with intense lust and desire.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:59 am

Vincent is suprised by Quaggas reaction.
She change from the relutant stance to a tongue-sucker nympho, trusting herself against his fingers.
Vincent is suprised and pleased.
He continue kissing her, feeling her soft warm tongue dances with his own tongue. Several minutes flies while he and her continue theyr sensual dance. He broke the kiss, and remove his fingers fom her warm count.

You're ready, girl! ON YOUR FOUR!!

Vincent holds her marvelous hips, and forces her to turn around. The feline beast rubs his 12,5" cock between her round asschecks. He forces his way in, driving his large cock aginst her pussy, probing inch by inch inside her, stretching her insides.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next