View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Space Savanah Hunting 

Post Space Savanah Hunting
Vincent it's with his face crushed on his hand, trying to hold on and don't jump over the huge table, and crush the head of his employer on the wall. In one corner it's him, using his old and rustic leather clothes. He run both hands over the wild long hair, showing how he's anxious to break something. A little rrrrrr scapes from his clenched teeths. He rise his yellow eyes and face his employer, that sinister sorcerer, dressed like an old fashioned wisard, in long robes and cape, with his hood over his head, and a scarf over his mouth.

Vincent! It's only a simple mission! You will like it! My companions need to take this rare crystal soon, or our ritual will crash!

Look! Normally, i like those missions, but i don't like this robbery things, old hag!

Only women can be hags, my primitive friend! Come on! We have a deal?

wHY I WILL BE TELEPORTED TO ANOTHER BIZARRE ALIEN PLANET AND STEAL SOME F%$&ING SHIP???

Ok, ok. I promisse you some "treasures"... what you think about play with the pilot? She's an diplomat!

Vincent stops, and looks to the weird wizard.

A ship with only ONE pilot... and a girl??? You're sending me to pick fight with those weird ADD girls?

No my anxious friend! I know, yopu don't mind about money and these stuffs... only combat and... females... so, i'm giving to you the chance to know a real Cabbyl!

Vincent smiles, thinking about the possibilities.
In other place, the diplomat of Cabbyl folk receive an invitation from the planet Corsac in sector 2015. This planet never make contact before, and the Cabbyl are the first people with the chance to know the people of this planet. The information is about an invitation for diplomatic activities, and the Cabbyl goverment are very esxcited with this opportunity. The Corsacians are a type of centauric people, and after some weeks of negotiations, they finally decide to receive the Cabbyl diplomat in his planet.
Quagga receive the honor to make the first real contact, and she will bring with her a few special crystals, as a gift to theyr future allies.

Vincent viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5771&p=86904#p86904
Orion viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5782

Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:15 pm

Location: Somewhere in Space, Near Floating Coal Mines of South Jersey
Post Re: Space Savanah Hunting
Quagga was excited about this mission. To be the first of, not only her people, but those of any planet to make contact with Corsac was a great honor. What neither she nor the Cabbyl Diplomatic Corps suspected was that Quagga had been selected as a reward for the person who would deliver the crystals to the sinister sorcerer. That sorcerer had gone to great lengths to make sure Quagga was assigned to this mission. It was really quite flattering, in a sick and twisted way.

After a grand ceremony, Quagga departed in her ship the Etosha, bound for Corsac. The trip was to be a long one. But what could one expect when making contact with a distant system for the first time.

Little was known of the distant world. But the Corps thought it best that Quagga be clothed for the initial meeting. Once they had exchanged initial pleasantries, she was to use her best judgment as to clothing. So she busied herself by trying on several outfits, trying to determine which would be best for the occasion based on the little information the Corps had on the world. She finally decided on a silk, cropped top and a short skirt with a slit up one side. Both tasteful and sexy, she thought the black garments would be perfect.

Other than choosing an outfit and normal ship routines, there wasn't much to do on this trip. So Quagga, occasionally, would open the box and look at the pretty crystals. She still couldn't understand why some cultures put high value on such baubles. Sure, these crystals were pretty to look at, but Quagga wouldn't consider them treasure. And with that thought, she would look at her chosen outfit again to make sure that it was THE perfect outfit for the meeting. As her craft drew ever nearer to the mysterious planet, Quagga repeated this process several times.

Links to Character Profiles found here.

Profiles:
Quagga - Zebra Girl Diplomat
Cabbyl information

If you want to set up an RP, send me a PM.

[A Bala production]

Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:05 am

The Cabbyl ship follow the orientation codes to Corsac planet, and Quagga knows that will take only one day in normal speed, so she have time to take care of herself and rest. In secret, the sorcerer pays for someone make a change on the system of that ship.

When the ship reaches the proximety of an non-populated planet, the comlink receives an encripted code. The ship start to follow the new orientation, and while the lovely and sexy diplomat sleeps, the direction is change. The alarm screams, warning about some problem in the propulsion system.

The systems crashs, and when the gorgeous zebra-girl reachs the controls, she will find the ship trapped in the gravity of an alien planet. The gravity drags the ship, forcing her to start landing now, or she will crash the ship on a mountain or worse.

((The planet seems like a african savannah, with several long rivers, and a huge variety of wild life, but none inteligent race. This will be fun!))

Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:17 pm

Quagga was so exited about the mission that she could hardly get to sleep. Finally falling asleep, she dreamed happy dreams. Until Quagga awoke with a start at the sound of the alarms. Snapped from her reverie, Quagga ran to the bridge. The engines were failing and she couldn't figure out why. Caught in its gravity well, it looked like she was either landing or crashing on this planet. And this planet caused even more confusion. She shouldn't be anywhere near it. They would never find her this far off course unless she could contact someone.

Quagga tries the comm unit - not working. She then tries to launch an emergency beacon - nothing. Systems failing, she has no choice but to guide the Etosha down for an emergency landing. She'll try to fix the ship's systems once she's safely down. She picks out a landing site. But every time she tries to guide the Etosha there, it starts to get wildly uncontrolable until she returns to her original course. It was almost like the ship "wanted" to land at a certain location. As the ship came in for a landing, Quagga noticed the glint of metal a short distance away. When the landing was complete, every system on board shutdown.

That metal she had seen on the way down gave her an idea. Quagga put on a set of sleeveless coveralls and boots, picked up a tool bag, and opened the hatch manually. She stepped into the afternoon sun in a beautiful savanna scene. The nearby animals, skittish at first, soon accepted Quagga's presence, probably because they properly sensed that she was not a predator. Quagga walked briskly towards where she thought the metal object lie. She wore skin tight, white coveralls with generous cleavage, both front and side; and black boots made of a semi hard cloth. She wore nothing beneath those items.

Quagga thought she knew what had happened. She had noticed that this system was listed as "Access Forbidden - Navigation Hazard" before system power went. The most likely reason for that was that this system probably had been "mined" by some military during some war centuries ago. And this system was just too far off the "beaten path" to justify the expense of removing the mines. Such mines could destroy a ship, disable a ship in space, crash said ship into the local star, or land the ship on a planet for some purpose. That wouldn't explain how she reached this system. But once she disabled the part of the mine near her, she could use the ship's computer to determine that.

Unfortunately for Quagga, if such a mine system existed here, it had little to do with her landing on this world. Nor did she know that this world was something of a hunting reserve, where the prey was not any of the indigenous life, but rather young, attractive women like Quagga. Had she known that, she would have brought a weapon along. Instead, she walked hopefully towards where she had seen the glint of metal.

((OOC: WOW! I can really be long winded sometimes. :)))

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:49 pm

((Lovely outfit! Ilike that! Very sexy!))

The space screams in silence, when the magic portal start to open. The fluid-like gate opens in a distant place from the crash landing ship. Into the void, Vincent walks quickly, desiring to get off form that thing. The tall man leaves the magic portal and takes a long breath, while it's disapear behind him.

SHIT!!! I hate those magic users! Why he don't give to me a ship, or something like that???

The giant man stretch hism arms, and flexs his backs. Once more relaxed, he left his senses start to work. This planet is perfect to him. The wind brings several scents to him, and the superior majority are from preys. His heartbeats accelerates in excitment, and his natural instincts awake stronger. Muscles moves in a natural reaction, while he rise his face and breaths once again, sniffing the air, selecting the proper scent.

I found you, utie! Let's start the hunt!

He change form his 80.7'' tall to his half-beast chape. A huge feline beast, with 125,9" tall and the impressive 216,2 pounds of muscles, covered from a fur armor, and lonmg sharp claws and two dagger-like teeths. His yellow eyes bright, when he left a might tiger-like roar echoes into the savanah, making the animals start to run.

The predator is ready, and he's hunting!

((one day i will make giant posts like you! hehehehe!))

Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:51 am

(re: outfit. Thank you. Vincent seemed the type who enjoys ripping clothing off his prey. So I thought I'd oblige.)

Quagga had covered about half the distance to the metal structure. In fact, she could just see it up ahead. Then, she heard the roar and observed the animals running. Extending her ears, she fixed the roar coming from the direction of her ship, slightly to one side. While the animals were all running away from the sound and her ship, Quagga considered her options. She needed to disable the local mine. So she ran towards the metal structure. She would shelter inside it from the predator.

Reaching the small building, it was as Quagga expected. It looked to be the type to house a transmitter for a mine system. Unfortunately, it was newer than she thought it would be, being built within the last 10 year. So she didn't have the needed tools to open it. Judging from the sounds, the predator seemed to be nearing the Etosha making it unavailable to her. So Quagga tucked her toolbag next to the building and started running towards a nearby grove of trees. The area was dotted with such groves. If she had to, she would run from one to the next to avoid whatever this creature was.

(re: giant posts. Now you're teasing me. :()

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:31 pm

((^_^ I have problems to make big posts! Hehehe! That's way i tease you! Don't worry about that, babe!))

Vincent stay in front of the crashed ship. He walk around the twisted metal trying to find the trace of the embassador smell. He smile when he finally found something, imagining how she's hot.

She's hot... she need to be hot... ugly girls can't smell so good!

He take a look around, trying to find her on the savanah landscape. The wind change and he feel that lovely smell once again. The giant feline start to run in the direction of the scent, ignoring the animals in theyr race for survival.
After some time, he notice a metal structure a few miles away. He take that direction, imagining the embassador trying to find shelter there.
Whe he finally arrive, the smell becomes strong, because of her toll bag.

Smart! Very smart! She's trying to run away from me.... good girl! I love a good hunt!

He return to find signs of what direction she decide to follow, walking slowly in direction of one grove. Quagga can see that huge feline beast, like a hunting dog, trying to find her scent, sniffing around the ground, brushes and trees.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:51 am

Quagga reached the grove safely and relaxed a little. She saw several trees she could climb to get away from whatever the creature was. In fact, she climbed one of the trees to try and spy what type of animal was out hunting.

Her blood ran cold when she saw the creature looking around the building where she had been minutes before. It wasn't a Felid. But it was certainly a close relative. She held her breath when he found her tool bag. Then he sniffed the air and started walking towards her grove. "He's hunting me", she said in horror.

Quagga climbed down from the tree and started running for another grove. She ran too close to a thorn bush and got a gash in her arm. Ignoring the blood, she ran as fast as she could for the nearest group of trees. When she encountered rocky terrain, she came up with a plan. "He won't be able to track me on the rocks", she thought. So she turned and ran towards a grove that was farther away. Her arm began to heal and stop bleeding midway to the next grove. Unfortunately, she had left a trail of small drops of blood. With luck, Vincent would not see the blood and continue towards the other grove.

Reaching the relative safety of the grove, Quagga turned and observed Vincent looking for signs in the grove she just had left. "If he goes to the other grove, I'll try to make it back to the ship. I'll feel better with a weapon", she said quietly. She sniffed the air but could not smell him. The wind had shifted to a crosswind. Neither one would be able to smell the other.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:54 pm

Vincent walks around, following the scents and the trails of his prey. The smell of the runaway female is strong there, so she's close, he think.
When he walks to the tree line, the scent of blood, call his attention. He drives himself quickly to the thorn brushes, feeling anxious to find her. The beast follows the blood drips, without any rush, trying to listen something in the brushes and trees. When he reach the rocks, he listen something, making him to trun around and search for her in the sight distance.

The wind changes... damn... she need to be close from here... where?

The huge feline walks slowly, trying to find any sound or scent. The beast looks impatient, and he decide to play with her fears. The monster shout a loudly roar. Loudly enought to bring chills to her spine line, and make birds and small animals runaway from there.

Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:45 am

Quagga went over behind a clump of tall grass near the edge of the grove and got on her hands and knees. She peeked through a break in the grass to spy on the creature. It was here that her body's stripes served well to help hide her in the grass, except that her white coveralls and black boots would stand out if she didn't conceal them. She stayed as low as she could, on all fours, hoping to stay out of sight as she observed him.

"Go to the other grove", she quietly said. She watched as he reached the point in the rocks where she had turned. "Keep going to that other grove", she said more emphatically, but still quietly. She watched as he stayed there, trying to pick up a scent, a sound, or a sign. He then looked in the direction of her hiding place. He seemed to be looking right at her. He got a strange look on his face. Then he let out a horrific roar sending the other animals in the grove fleeing.

Quagga squealed at his roar and scrambled to the edge of the grass, which was also at the edge of the grove. She laid down prone as flat as she could and tried to keep as quiet as possible. "He saw me and roared. He saw me and roared", she repeated in a rapid whisper. She lay that way for what seemed like an eternity when she got the courage to get to her knees and peer around the outer edge of the grass to see where her hunter was. At least she was on the same side of the grove as her ship. She'd make a run for it if she had to. It couldn't be more than a few miles away.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:06 am

Vincent move his ears when a sounds comes with the wind. She's there... and she's close... too close...
When the gorgeous striped girl start to run in the direction of her ship, he start the pursuit. His blood is boiling inside his veins, when she make exactly what he want... run...
In his animal shape, Vincent left small roars escapes while he follow his prey. Each step makes him want to pounce on her, but first, he need to catch her. The girl is fast, and Vincent now have only one weapon against her... his stamina... he waits to see her weakening after a few miles in tha rythim, but if she reach the ship, she will search for weapons.
He try to accelerate, forcing her to a higher rythim.

Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:48 am

When Quagga looked around the tall grass, she could see that the creature had spotted her. He had a smug, satisfied look that told her that she was in trouble. Not wanting to wait until he got closer, she took off running for her ship. She ran at a good pace and saw that he wasn't gaining on her. She estimated that she would get to the ship 30-40 seconds ahead of the creature. That should give her enough time to grab a weapon from the weapons locker.

When he picked up his pace, she had to run full out to keep ahead of him. Soon her legs told her that she couldn't make it to the ship at this pace. She looked for cover, someplace that would protect her from him. Finding none, she slowed to her original pace. She would just have to dodge him when he got close. Looking back every so often, she got ready to start dodging.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:42 pm

Vincent rise his speed when he notice her reducing therythim, probably because she's starting to be tired. The huge feline roars once again, and put some effort in his back paws, jumping and pouncing against her. He don't extend his claws, because he don't want her wounded... yet. She can notice the huge shadow growing more and more, gving to her the opportunity to evade and duk, making the beast flaw in his attack.
Vincent lands heavly, shaking his head and searching for the runaway female once again, and re-start the pursuit. He will try to pounce on her again, but only two more times, avoiding to be too much tired with that.

(( Hehehe... coward! hehehe! Face the kitty, cutie! ^_^ ))

Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:20 am

Quagga saw that he was gaining on her and got ready to start dodging. She looked back when she saw a shadow coming towards her. A quick turn and she saw the beast miss and land where she had been. She got back on course for the ship and looked back to view the creature's progress. He was running again and looked about to leap again. It was at that moment that her foot found the hole. Quagga stumbled forward, fighting to keep her balance. Her arms windmilled as she kept running. She saw his shadow and knew that the great cat had pounced again. Trying to regain her balance as she was, she couldn't look to judge how to dodge his attack. Hoping that he would overshoot, she turned in the direction he was coming from and screamed.

((I'd like to see how you would act were the roles reversed. And be careful what you wish for. I think Quagga can beat Vincent. :P))

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:29 am

Vincent roars imptient, when he see his prey avoiding from his attack, trying to recover the speed. She's too fast, and this make him force himself to a faster rythim. He finally found the chence when his prey reduces her speed, and find a hole in her way. He jumps once again, trying to make her fall gainst his weight, but his prey makes something strange.
Vincent falls almost over her, after notice her screaming, like she's trying to force something weird... she's not a predator, and the bestial instincts of Vincent forces him to stop and understand what's happening first. The huge beast stand up after landing heavlyat her side. He purrs and snarl while start to circle her, studying her acts.
Now, Vincent can take a good look on his prey... lovely blue eyes... small waist... nice large hips and amazing ample breasts... long strong legs, and an fantastic black and white pattern. The beast licks his own lips in sign of anxiety, still circling her in slowly steps.

(( ^_^ Hehehehe.. Vincent is a brawler... but he's not invencible... i don't like invulverable characters! But... he plays dirty! Hehehehe! ))

Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next