View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Space Savanah Hunting 

Location: Somewhere in Space, Near Floating Coal Mines of South Jersey
Post Re: Space Savanah Hunting
Quagga tried to escape from the beast's grasp. But his repeated assaults have weakened her. She tries to turn her face away from his claws, fearing he is planning to make her scream again.

Terrified, she answers his first question. "I remember everything when I'm in False Heat. I just can't control myself. But you already know that, you cat!" She tries to squirm away from him. She groans again. His latest assault was especially brutal and she has yet to recover.

Unable break his hold, she tries to answer his second question. "I... I..." She cannot bring herself to answer. It seems she has another secret that the evil creature doesn't yet know. "I..", she tries one more time. Then Quagga breaks out crying again.

Links to Character Profiles found here.

Profiles:
Quagga - Zebra Girl Diplomat
Cabbyl information

If you want to set up an RP, send me a PM.

[A Bala production]

Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:12 am

Vincent watch her fall in tears again, but this time he notice something different. The beast move his body, but he don't release her. He want to make a little experiment.
He sit on the floor, still blocking teh exit, but his hands hold her firmly, and force her to move away form the floor. In a strange and unexpected act, he hold her against himself, hugging her while she cry. He don't hold her like that before, and his hand start to make a gentle caress on her nape. It's liek he's trying to give soem conffort to her right now.

Calm down girl... so... or i'm the first or another one already force you to this... you need to control himself, Quagga. I'll don't hurt you again, i promisse.

Vincent viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5771&p=86904#p86904
Orion viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5782

Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:03 am

The beast's change of attitude stuns Quagga. She doesn't know what to make of it. Is he trying to trick her? Does he have major mood swings? She couldn't figure him out.

She decides it's best to go along with this. If he is attempting to trick her, appearing to be tricked may delay another assault. If it is a mood swing, challenging this new tactic may cause his mood to swing back and he will continue his horrible assaults.

"I'm okay", she says meekly. "You hurt me terribly." Quagga starts and stops several times before she returns his hug. She doesn't want to be close to the creature, let alone touch it. But she doesn't have the strength to fight or flee.

She considers that this may be his way of beginning her training to be a sex slave. She won't be duped. He is an evil creature and she will not submit to him. She will try to turn the tables and trick the cat. If she can get inside the Etosha and lock him out, she can barricade herself there for three days or a week.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:40 am

I never wanted to hurt one fo my females... you force me to that...

Vincent listen a strange sound in the air. Animals are running, like something big is comming. But not a animal type thing.
He know the distance sound of engines. His time is shorten more and more, so he need to give to her something to remember. The beast move his hand, making a gentle caress on her face, suddenly sliding to her hair, holding firmely. Vincent low his head, stoping a few inchs form her lovaley lips.

You're mine now... don't worry... i'll found you... i know your smell and i swer... i'll never forget your taste...

Suddenly, Vincent kiss Quagga once again. A deep wet and long kiss.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:17 am

He was trying to blame Quagga for his attacking her. This has to be part of his plan to train her. Well, she would not be confused. He attacked her. He hurt her. She did nothing wrong.

The terrible beast was becoming agitated. And he was confusing Quagga. <Find me? What?>, she thought. When he kisses her, Quagga unsuccessfully tries to force his tongue out of her mouth. To her, it's a battle. To him, her tongue is in an erotic dance with his. It is during this final assault on her body that she hears the approaching ship. <Oh no! He's called in his ship! I'm out of time!>

Since he is about to take her aboard his ship, Quagga no longer has time to trick the evil Cat. She tries to break the kiss and get away from him. She has to run now, she has no choice. But the creature has a strong grip on her mane with one hand and is holding her tightly with the other. He's going to take her aboard his ship. Quagga vainly intensifies her struggle to escape him and a lifetime of sexual slavery. She fights him with all her remaining strength. But all she manages to accomplish is to please him.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:42 pm

You're teasing me, girl? Wanna a last ride?

Vincent laugh and lay down on her, arresting her under his weight once again. The beast loom at her and decide to make a quick run with her. A last one for now. Quagga watch that beast ise down his head and start to molest her breasts. That marvelous firm orbs. he put one in his mouth and start to suck. He want to awake her "lust" side again. He tease her sensitive nipples between hsi teths and with his rough tongue. Suddenly, she feel her ravished pussy once again violated by his tick fingers, searching for her clit. The beast start to play with her, but he know he don't have much time. He tease her clit with his fingers, waiting to see her body boils under him, and start to beg him to be filled again.

((my idea about a second thread with then, is still available? i want to make one with her having a date with his human shape! ^_^))

Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:17 am

"No! I'm not I don't I... AAAHHH!" Her protest is cut off by the beast's evil attentions. She squirms and moans under his lewd manipulations. She realizes what he is doing. He intends to send her into False Heat so he can easily lead her into his ship. And if he succeeds, she will follow him anywhere.

Quagga fights him. She tries to squirm free of his hold. And she tries to will herself to stay out of False Heat. She will not allow him to do it. But alas, her species was bred for this. The Cat has learned well how to control this part of the zebra girl. She goes into False Heat faster than any of their earlier times.

The terrible creature feels the familiar heat. Quagga moves her hips to help his fingers assault her pussy. Pinned as she is, she can only do so much. She cries out, "take me! I want your cock! Please!"

((Absolutely. I think it is a wonderful idea. Though like Vincent, Quagga uses more senses than sight. But I already have a plan to take care of that. It might even help him [the Cat!].)) ((Cat is an insult, by the way. :)))

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:26 am

((He don't mind with that insult, baby! Hehehe... ))

Vincent smile. One more victory for him in this fight.
Vincent take off his fingers from her wet pussy, and grasp her marvelous breasts.

Ready to be mine again, baby? You will never forget me! I promisse!

The beast move his body, and rammed up his cock into her ravished pussy once again. His hands started groping her large breasts, while the right sank deep in her silky mane, jerked her head back and twisted her head so she faced him. Their eyes locked, electricity ripped between them, making them both gasp, and then he kissed her full red lips with lusty enthusiasm.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:13 am

Once again the twisted creature has Quagga under the spell of False Heat. She moans as he grabs her breasts. She cries out in pleasure each time he rams his member home. The sounds of the approaching ship forgotten, the zebra girl moves her hips to meet the vile beast's every thrust.

Quagga cries out with surprise when Vincent pulls her head back by her mane. She melts when their eyes meet. This time when they kiss, Quagga reciprocates with everything she has. Her tongue dances with the creature's. She grunts with each thrust but the sound is captured within the evil thing's mouth. In the throws of Heat, she will climax very soon. The Cat possesses a fine prize to be sure.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:47 am

Vincent release her hair and broke the kiss because he want to listen her moaning and screaming more.
One of his hands still hold her massive firm breast, grasping hard and twisting the fingers around her hard nipple. He loves the sensation of her silky fur against his touch.
The last fuck drives wildly like the first one. The beast cock still pounding against her wet sore pussy, pintoning in a machine-like rithym, followed by his own roars, snarls and grunts. His hips continually thristing and hitting her firm round ass.
The ship lands finaly, close to her crashed ship and the sound finished, annoucing the end of Vincent's time. Suddenly, the feline relese her breast and both hands hold her arms, forcing her to rise her torso, while he drive himself to the final climax, rising the speed of his thrusts.
Vincent roars loudly, echoing into that small chamber, while he thusrt every single inch of his cock inside her womanhood, filling her insides with his hot seed.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:58 am

Quagga's moans grow all the louder when the evil creature ends their kiss. The zebra girl moves her hips to drive his felid cock even deeper inside. When he twists her nipple, she squeals with both pain and delight. Her large breasts dance with each thrust.

The half equine cannot hear the approaching ship. Thankfully, it is not his ship. She cannot disobey any order hated felid gives while she is in the throws of False Heat. At his final thrust and cumming, Quagga erupts into yet another orgasm.

Her scream joins his roar, causing the remaining windows to rattle. No longer able to contain their fluids, they flow out of her and mixes with his horrid cum on the floor. Quagga is even more dazed than the evil Cat. Still controlled by her False Heat as her climax passes, she again begins flexing her hips to stroke his member. She moves slowly since she barely has any energy left to keep going. But she will try to continue as long as she is in Heat.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:58 am

Vincent is happy to see how dedicated is his new haren "slave". He licks her nape and neck, while she keep her hips moving against him.
He loves the sensation of her marvelous round ass, rubbing against his body. He purrs in satisfaction, but he remove his cock from her ravaged pussy.

You're perfect, my dear... and you are mine now... forever!

He smile, while he stand up, admiring her perfect body on the floor.
But he are able to listen the patrol, searching for her at distance. With one hand, he hold her hair and force her to stand up, only to kiss her once again.

I'll let you go now... but remember... you're mine! And this is something to remember this forever!

(If you want, you can ignore this line)
Vincent give to her a soft bite on her nape, forcing only one tooth to make a small wound, close to her mane. Small like a cellphone keyboard button. He take some dirt form the floor and press it against the wound.

Now, you can remember me, while i'm away from you... your kind are here, searching for you... but don't worry... i'll found you again... ggod bye, love!

He forces another kiss on her soft warm lips, and finally he release her. Like magic, the beast start to fade and desappear in front of her eyes, smiling victorious with his new "slave".

When she leaves the building, she will see at distance a patrol group. She recognize the ADD outfits, and another ship is landing, close to Etosha.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:17 am

Quagga lunges for the felid as he fades away. Catching nothing but air, she falls to the floor sobbing. "Come back", is all she can manage to say in her current state.

Fortunately for the zebra girl, the cruel cat did not know how to give Quagga a more permanent mark. Branding is the only method for countering the Cabbyl's skin regeneration. In a day or two, the mark he gave her will disappear.

Crawling outside, she sees the ADD agents searching for her. When they reach her, Quagga throws her arms around the nearest one in a passionate embrace. She gives the agent a deep kiss and fondles her breasts, the zebra girl still held in the grip of False Heat. Her aroused state makes for a wild rescue until the Heat subsides.

The agents help Quagga repair her craft. She refuses their offer of company in her return to Cabbyl. The zebra girl wants only to return home and shower a few dozen more times to wash away every last bit of her horrid encounter with the Cat.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:45 am

((This was a awesome game, cutie! Can i dare to create the sequel? ^_^))

Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:21 am

((Agreed. Someday, honey. Someday. I'm way too busy now. I look forward to the rematch.))

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next