View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 1:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Space Savanah Hunting 

Post Re: Space Savanah Hunting
I promisse.. now... do it, babe!

Vincent smile when she finally touch his still hard member, and fels himself too great, when her silky tongue start to work on him. He puurs to her, while he still looks to her, working her gentle fingers and tongue around his shaft.

Good skill... your male is a happy man...

When she start to guide the tip of his cock into her warm mouth, he hold his instincts, and don't grasp her hair to force his way down on her throath. He control himself, and let her work. Hisa heartbeat accelerate and his stomach muscles harden, while she start to bob up and down her head.

Rrrrrrrrr.. marvelous... you're too hot to be truth, Quagga!

She feel something running between her tighs. He guide his foot rubbing his big toe to her exposed ravaged pussy, forcing the vaginal lips to open, while he search for her clit. When he finally found it, he start to rub his toe on it, while his hand rest behind her head, only to maintain her with his cock in her wonderful lips.

Vincent viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5771&p=86904#p86904
Orion viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5782

Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:06 pm

Location: Somewhere in Space, Near Floating Coal Mines of South Jersey
Quagga finds the creature's compliment unimpressive and unwelcome. He most certainly is not her male. She briefly considered biting down on his shaft to prove it. Unfortunately, she didn't think she could escape him. And once he killed her, he could do anything he wanted to her before he ate her. So she reluctantly continued to service the great cat. Fortunately, he never said he had to cum in her mouth as a condition of her release. So she pays close attention to his cock, intending to pull away as he released his load.

He increases the pressure when his foot finds her lower lips. Quagga tries to back away but her rump hits a tree stump. She squirms under his lewd massage. In her struggles, she stops her bobbing motion and tries to withdraw from his cock. His hand at her head keeps her firmly in place. Quagga then resumes servicing the feared creature. She takes his cock deeper, all the way to the back of her throat, in hopes of causing him to orgasm sooner. His hand meant that she wouldn't be able to escape his cum. But that didn't matter. The sooner he came, the sooner he would release her.

She had to get him to release her soon. She could sense his hunger growing. Still confusing his lust for hunger, she felt that she had to get away before he lost control and ate her.

Links to Character Profiles found here.

Profiles:
Quagga - Zebra Girl Diplomat
Cabbyl information

If you want to set up an RP, send me a PM.

[A Bala production]

Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:15 am

Vincent feels so great that he start to roar lowly. His snarls and moans becomes more and more louder, while she still work on his cock. He suddenly use both hands to hold her head on place, and he start to pump his cock inside her mouth. The sensation of that silky lips and warm wet tongue against his quickly invasion, drives him crazy. He fucks her mouth per long minutes, pistoning his hard member, violating her marvelous mouth.
His cock start to pulse against his lips, while he rise the speed of his movements. Finally, between loudly roars and snarls, Vincent stop moving his hips, shooting his hot seed in a huge load inside her throath. Quagga feels that too muhc, and it's strat to slip out from the sides of her mouth. It's seem that will never finish. Finally, Vincent release he head, with a large smile in his face. When the cock left her mouth, two last shots hits her lovely face.

DAMN GIRL!!! You're marvelous! I never found a girl like you before...

Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:00 am

Quagga is startled by the creature's roar. Still, she keeps bobbing her head until he grabs it with both hands and starts pumping into her. She can feel his cock throb and taste the pre-cum. He is about to orgasm and she can't get his member out of her mouth. She tries to pull away but his hands keep her firmly in place. When he explodes in her mouth, she swallows reflexively. But the massive volume is too much and squirts out of her mouth and on to her throat and breasts. He shoves her away just when she thought she would drown in his seed. She throws her hand in front of her face for protection but is too late. His hot cum clings to her eyes, cheeks, and breasts.

She rolls away from the beast, coughing out his seed. And she wipes it off her face so she can open her eyes. He's filled her again and she can feel his seed from both his attacks. Sobbing, she looks at him through teary eyes and reminds him of their deal. "You promised to let me go. So I..." Quagga slowly got to her feet, trying to steady herself. She was twice ravaged and feeling sick. But she was going to get away. "So I am going to leave now. I'm sure you enjoyed yourself. I didn't."

With that, Quagga began to stumble away from the felid. She spotts the crushed grass where he had dragged her and follow it, hoping to make it to the control building and her rifle. Pre-dawn light was washing over the Savannah. If she had to, she could see enough to run from the beast now. She hoped he was satisfied. She wasn't sure how far she could run now.

She did her best to steady her gate as she walked. And though she was unaware of it, she walked with a very seductive sway to her hips. For her sake, let's hope that the great beast was too tired to point that out to the equine woman.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:37 am

Vincent smile to her again. he follow that swinging hips, while she try to walk away. He lick his own lips and prepare to the next attack.

Yes... i promisse... and i will keep my word...

When she walk away a few steps, he prepare to pounce on her form behind. But suddenly, he hold on himself. He start to walk and stop at her side. He hold her arm, and make her look to him.

It's dark... and i can feel the scnet of other predators here... i guide you to your ship safety... now, COME!

Whitout give to her any chance to run, still holding her arm in a firm grip, Vincent start to walk in direction of her fallen ship. he remebered about the crystals. His urges can wait for now... but that marvelous ass, dancing while shes walking makes he purr soiftly in anxiety.

I'll not kill you or eat you... i make you a promisse... but let you die by the claws of a common beast is unaceptable.... you'll be safe in your ship...

Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:04 am

Quagga didn't expect the creature to walk next to her and grab her arm. She tried to pull it free as he spoke to her and as he walked her to her ship. She didn't believe him for a moment. She could sense his hunger still. But there wasn't much she could do about it. She didn't like that he was coming to the Etosha. Certainly she had more weapons there. But it would be easier to keep him out if she had her rifle from the control building with her when she entered her ship.

The Etosha was farther away than Quagga thought. <How far did he drag me?>, she wondered. When they reached her ship Quagga said, "OK, you got me here safely. You can leave now." When the giant felid wouldn't leave, Quagga turned the hand crank to raise the door. When the door was a third of the way open, too low for him to get in she thought, she did a combined step up and bend over maneuver to get in the ship. She didn't worry about what kind of view this gave the creature. <When I get inside, I'll hit the emergency door close switch and gravity and my hands will cause the door to close swiftly.> This was the critical moment. If she could close the door, she would be safe inside the pitch black interior of her still powerless ship.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:22 am

Vincent watch her run and dunk, to pass over the small entrance. He try to catch her leg, but Quagga is too fast. The Cabyl girl win the first test, but when she's inside, she try to push the switch.... and nothing happens... the door don't move...
Now, Quagga is alone inside a darkened ship. Outside, Vincent change his shape to his human shape, and start to dig his way by the small passage. She only can see a male sillouete entering in Etosha. Now, once inside the ship, Vincent change back to his bestial shape.

Bad girl... i try to be nice with you... and now... you will pay fo that... i want to take another thing from you!

Vincent can see in darkness. She will try to catch a gun, and he knows that. The shapeshifter will run behind her inside the crushed ship. He will not let her reach a weapon now... he want to make her scream and sob on his cock once again...

Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:37 am

Quagga is shocked when the door doesn't close. She quickly hits the switch multiple times as the dark form crawls into her ship. She shudders at his threat, not wishing to think of what he wanted from her this time. She screams, "you promised! Liar!", as she runs towards the weapons' locker. She runs as fast as she can. She only needs ten seconds once she reaches the locker to get a weapon. And she has the advantage now. In the pitch black ship, Bala's intimate knowledge of her ship gives her the edge she needs. She will make crisp turns while he stumbles, blind, through the corridors.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:03 am

The beast runs and hits the walls when they make suddenly changes of direction. That give to Quagga vital seconds to avoid from his grasp. She sometimes hit some structures, because the ship need several repairs, and a lot of cables and plastic painnels are out of the original place. She feel one cable wrap around her arm, and that makes her stop suddenly. Vincent crush against her and that free her form the cable. They fall on the ground, and he hit the wall.
The survival instincs of the zebra girls are screaming to her to stand up and run, and this save her from be hit by one of Vincent's claws. The pursuit start again, and she knows that weapons locker is only a few meters from her right now. She finally found the locker, while she still hear the monster comming faster and faster.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:11 am

Quagga feels the air rush by and hears his claws slice through the carpeted floor. She runs to the locker. She enters the code for the lock and throws open the door. She reaches inside the locker and pulls out a pistol. She fires it wildly into the darkness. The bolts of energy add brief flashes of light. She fires behind the beast, unable to adjust to the strobing light.

Unable to hit the dodging creature, Quagga squats down in a corner near the weapons. She keeps her pistol in front of her, ready for the felid's attack. "Those were just warning shots!", she shouts. "Leave now or I'll finish you!" Unfortunately for Quagga, Vincent can see that she doesn't know where he is.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:01 am

Vincent dodge her suddenly shots, but this isn't a simple task. He don't have too much space for him. He stop moving and wait. If he dont move and make sound, she will not know where he is. Vincent try to control himself, and wait, walking very very slowly to avoid make any sound.
He maintain the eyes on her, only to prevent new shots. In a single blow, Vincent strike the air, and hit the pistol with his hand. He stop to move again and wait. Now, she will understand the word "fear".

Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:59 am

Quagga squeals as the creature hits her gun. She manages to hang on during the initial contact. But the force of the hit causes her hand to slam into a bulkhead, knocking the pistol free. Quagga searches feverishly but cannot locate the weapon a mere two feet away.

Without a weapon, Quagga knows she cannot defeat the creature. She decides to try to reach the safety of the bridge. If she can get inside, she can seal the door. As strong as the creature is, he couldn't possibly break through that bulkhead door.

She leaps forward, running for the bridge. A claw slices though the lower part of her mane, removing some hairs and scratching her rump on the follow through. She opens the hatch to the bridge, causing light coming from the bridge windows to stream into the passageway.

The creature, running full speed, looks like he will reach her before she can close the hatch. But she has to try. Quagga enters the bridge and turns to close the door. She fumbles with it in her panic, ending her one chance to close it in time. Still, she closes her eyes and starts to close the door.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:21 am

Vincent find somtehing intersting in this situation. He pursuit his victim and knows he's capable to reach the bridge. He slow down a little and left the door close, slaming hard against the door. He strikes seven times against the closed metal door, only to make noise, and send chills to her spine.
He stop and smile. She will think she's safe now.

Vincent return to his original mission. He start to search for the cristals. After severl minutes, he notice something bad. The cristals are in tha bridge.

Shit! What a... all right... let's finish this...

Vincent walk away from the ship, serching for the external area of the bridge. In his race behind the swee Cabbyl, he notice the cracks in the bridge window. But he decide to make it stealth this time. He walks slowly, taking a good look about whats happening inside the ship.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:00 am

Quagga slams the hatch closed and dogs it just before the giant felid slams into it. She pushes on the door as the hatch groans and stretches against his assault. Just when she thinks he is about to break through, the beast gives up. While the creature searches for the crystals, Quagga gathers whatever she can find to place against the hatch to use as a barricade.

By the time Vincent looks inside the bridge from the outside, Quagga had barricaded the door as best she could. He sees the box containing the crystals on one of the chairs. Quagga stands listening at the door. While at the door, Quagga is bathed in sunlight coming through the windows. When she steps back from the door with her back against the bulkhead, she enters an area of shadow and light. There is a small band of light across her eyes; a large band lighting her breasts; and another small band across her pussy.

Quagga suspects that the beast has given up and left. She isn't willing to risk opening the door, so she climbs a short ladder and opens the extremely strong, emergency escape hatch on the top of the bridge. After opening the large diameter hatch, Quagga steps up on top of the Etosha. She searches the ground for the creature who is ducking behind the curve of the hull. She walks slowly towards the rear of her ship, looking at the ground on each side of the craft to see if the creature is still nearby. When she reaches the tail, she spends extra time checking the ground. The area seemingly clear, Quagga looks at the sun through her fingers. It is a few hours until the midday sun. She will come out again then to see if the creature really is gone. If he still isn't around, she will get more weapons and make another attempt to disble the minefield from the control building. She turns and heads back towards the emergency hatch, intending to reenter the bridge and secure that hatch until noon.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:15 am

Vincent watch the gorgeous Cabbyl while she walks in the cabin. He love the way that her marvelous ass and hips dance, while she walk. When she step out from the hatch, he still in silence, looking her walk around, searching for him.
The feline beast walks silently to the emergency entrance, and walk inn into the cabin. he will wait for her inside. The feline monster turns once again into his hybrid shape, and crawl into the shades, waiting for her.
her sweet scent makes his blood boils once again, and he instinctly lick his own lips in antecipation. he waits and left himself ready for her. He's already esxcited, only with the proximity of another mate season. His yellow eyes follow Quagga when she returns to the cabin, and when she close the hatch, he appears from behind. he suddencly grasp her from behind, hugging her against his chest with his powerfull arms. The shapeshifter loves to feel that firm round ass against his loins once again.

I forgot your ass, beauty! I hope you like it!

The beast almost throw her on the control painel, only to hold her firmly by her butt, and forces her asscheecks to open up, giving passage for his hard shaft. Vincent purrs in pleasure, while he rub the tip of his cock on her small hole, forcing his way inn, inch by inch, slowly and firmly.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next