View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Enslaved by an Aquarian (for Nathaniel) 

Post Enslaved by an Aquarian (for Nathaniel)
Nikki's mind was a haze as she awoke to the sound of two...males talking outside the room she was sitting in. Trying to focus the first thing she noticed was her shoulders aching as her eyes looked to the manacles holding her arms above her head and keeping her near the wall. Struggling to stand up Nikki tried to get a feel for where she was, looking out the small window in the wall next to her she saw the dark abyss of space barreling past her.

"Hmm....Male guards and I don't remember how I got here, This must be the ship of some slaver." she pondered out loud, drawing the attention of the two guards. The lead guard banged his weapon and the door and bellowed Be quiet in there! The boss will come to deal with you soon.

Trying to work the kinks out of her back as she stood against the wall she waited patiently for this "boss", slightly afraid as she thought of what kind of being would be dealing with her.

Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:53 am

Post Re: Enslaved by an Aquarian (for Nathaniel)
Whistling a merry tune to himself Iel passed by the guards, absently noting their formal nods. He decided to be in his human form during his inspections, remembering with a shudder the one time he let his mind wander during a trip around the ship and one of his back limbs got caught by the door.

Brushing a long black lock of hair from his face, he now tried to juggle flipping through a clipboard, making notes on it and sipping a cup of human hot chocolate. Mentally he counted the prisoners aboard his ship.

“thirty-three, not a bad haul…” he spoke up absently, startling the always vigilant guards. Finally noticing their tenseness he slipped the pen behind one ear, and in one fluid motion threw the clipboard at them.

The two immediately reacted, snapping out their guns and pointing it at their captain. They blinked and mumbled apologies, setting their eyes to the floor as their mistake sunk in.

“And this is why we relax. Be alert but relax” Iel said pleasantly, not at all surprised. “now why are the both of you so jumpy? I haven’t threw anyone out of the ship for weeks and we’re almost at port.”

The two men traded looks and he tsked impatiently. Finally one cleared his throath.

“Sir we have a special prisoner on board. Her capsule was picked up this morning, an escape capsule from what seems to be an ADD ship.”

“Oh is that so? Is she in the room behind you?” he asked pleasantly, moving and opening the door without waiting for an answer.

The door slid open, letting the light in a dark and dingy room. Iel shuddered, made a note on his clipboard and walked in.

“Now what do we ha-“ he paused, gazing at the girls face. With a twirl he slapped one of the guards with his clipboard.

“What are you doing placing a lady in chains?” he asked incredulously, his voice rising. “ How many times have I emphasized, we are not barbarians, just slave traders!”

“but sir s-“

“Fix a proper room for her at once!” he snapped, rapping his clipboard at the guard again, with another tsk he pulled out a collar from the pocket of his pants.

“sir I’m trying to tell you she’s an ad-”

“I said a room!” he half shrieked, moving and slamming his heeled boots into the guard’s private area. He sighed as the man collapsed, swearing, and kicking the twitching body out of the room. With a glare he turned to the guy’s partner, and the other took off, leaving him alone.

He closed the door and turned to Nikki, his form barely seen in the dimness.

“Pardon the very inappropriate treatment. Here let me get you down from there.” He said pleasantly, moving and snapping a collar around her neck before pressing the button that would release her wrists.

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:48 pm

Soon enough Nikki heard a new voice in the hallway near her room, With the way the guard is talking it must be this "boss" they told me about she thought to herself. Hearing the "whoosh" of the door opening she watched as what looked like a young man walked into her dingy little room. Wincing as she watched him slam what looked to be a clipboard into the face of one of the guards. After watching him pull something out of his pocket she saw one of the guards collapse and get kicked out of the room.

Hearing the other guard run off she saw their boss come closer, snapping a collar around her neck before pushing a button that released her wrists from the uncomfortable manacles. "Thanks...." she said cautiously as she tried to work the kinks out of her back. "I thought I'd be stuck like that forever." she said to him.

Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:40 pm

“Don’t bother yourself about my crew. Their nice people, though few of the slaves see that, I mean with all the ravishing and raping going on.” Iel shrugged and reached for his pen, getting ready to scribble something on the clipboard again. Realizing he could barely see his hands he cursed.

“Damn this blasted darkness! I knew I told Key to fix this room… when I get my hands on him i-“ Tilting his head he stopped suddenly as he caught Nikki’s presence again.

“Sorry, now where were we.” He paused, tapped the pen to his chin. “Ah yes, you’re a new blood. You’re probably wondering where you are and what you’re doing here. In that case let me enlighten you miss-”

He paused again and tsked to himself

“Oh dear, I forgot to ask your name from them. Would you mind telling me then? Id rather not refer to you as new blood, very informal.”

Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:54 am

"Nikki Taylor." she told him, after listening to his rant about his crew. "And Yes it would be nice to know where I am, although with this collar I can hazard a guess to why I am here." she said to him, a sharp but worried tone in her voice as she spoke to him. Thinking to herself for a moment on how she wanted to phrase this to the temperamental man she said "If you were wondering my guess I'd say you are a slaver. But I have to say I am surprised that I haven't been raped already." she said, her British accent quite evident in her voice as the intellectual side of her came forward.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:05 am

((OOC: i i make Iel too annoying and random tell me and ill tone him down *laughs*))

Iel blinked at the bold yet slightly hesitant proclamation. With a smirk he leaned forward, his breath caressing her ear as he dropped his voice to a whisper.

“Would you rather we rectify the whole ‘rape situation?’” he teased her softly.

“But first things first, we must not forget ourselves now should we?” he laighed as he suddenly pulled back. “Well miss Nikki I’m very much pleased to find out that you’re a smart girl. And you do deserve an explanation.”

Without a warning the door of the cell slid open, letting in light again.

“Ah damnation!” he shrieked as he was temporarily blinded. The guard who fetched them jumped back at his curse and backed away. Blinking the spots away he stepped out into the light, patting the flinching guard’s soldier and motioning for Nikki to follow.

“Let me explain as we walk to your room.”

“You were correct on your guess. It’s a slaver’s ship, and my home for months at a time, the white core. No, my ship’s not really white…it’s actually a pleasing blue in color. But my father named it, and since he was uninspired at the time he just glanced at its energy core and named it after that.”

“but let me not get side tracked. It seems your capsule collided with my ship somewhere, and my crew found you coconscious. Since you’re an ADD agent, they don’t really know what to do with you so you were locked up.” He glanced back at her. “Any other questions?”

Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:26 am

Offbalance as he threatened to rectify the situation she had mentioned but then pulled back laughing Nikki blinked wildly as the cell door opened once more sending light spilling into the dark room. Following close behind him as he motioned for her to follow she said pleasantly, not wanting to get sent back to that dark hole for some reason, "The White Core hmm? Nice name for a ship."

Thinking hard as he told her that her escape capsule collided with his ship she said "For the life of me I can't seem to remember why I was in that capsule in the first place." When he glanced back at her and asked Any other questions? she asked with a nervous laugh, "Could you let me go free?"

Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:48 am

“Free? Ofcourse!” He stopped by a door and started to unlock it. “You see this door lead to the space. Now if you’d like to try floating there with another but what your wearing now Nikki I’d be glad to oblige. Oh lets not forget the electric shock that would pass though your body once that collar around your neck is activated by you trying to pass a doorway without proper ‘ceremony’.”

When a click resounded the place Iel stepped back, smiling at Nikki. Pulling the door in the darkness of space yawned in front of them. The black space littered with start and nothing else winked at them from the doorway.

“There’s a semi permeable layer separating inside from outside, but you’re very free to go through it if you want.” He explained the lack of force pulling at them. “Though if you’d rather not risk floating in an airless vortex maybe we can come on an arrangement.”

"the choice is yours my dear"

Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:02 am

"I'll take my chances with you." she said as she nervously glanced at the opening, the dark void of space expanding ever outward from the doorway's exit. Moving away from the door she stood along the wall behind Iel, waiting for him to go forward after the dramatic display. "What kind of arrangement?" she asked curiously, knowing that whatever it was would likely be incredibly perverted.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:14 am

Iel chuckled, closing the door. At least now she can’t say he forced her to stay. With a more efficient motion he snapped the locks close. He turned and continued down the corridor flipping his hair off his shoulder and motioning for her to follow again,

“We both cleared up that we’re on a slave ship, but we’re not barbarians. Actually I pride myself on being…understanding and patient” he grinned pausing by a doorway. The door itself was metal, secure and sealed, and stamped with the no 0803. Tapping the keypad next to it Iel keyed in the command for it to open and stepped in.

The room inside was simple and small, but very clean. A comfortable bed stood on one side, a bunch of beanbags on one corner. A chair was in the middle and a small closet set itself on one wall. There was one window, next to the bed, and from there one can look out and see space.

“This is your room.” He motioned around him, moving to the corner where the beanbags where and dropping himself into one. “The collar is attuned to it, but you can’t leave the room without permission, that would set off the electric trigger of that thing. You are welcome to try in the middle of the night, but I’d rather not… I don’t want a pretty girl like you reduced to ash.”

“now lets see, let’s talk about the agreement I mentioned.”

“As you may note I am captain of the ship you stumbled upon.” He shrugged openly, grinning at her. “It’s a pretty strict ship, but then I’d rather not waste a body and potential like yours to the trainers downstairs, so I was thinking of putting you under my wing.”

“Tell me Nikki, have you been a sex slave before?”

Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:28 am

Following behind him after he had closed the door out into space she stopped once more as he paused before another doorway. She absently noticed that it was stamped with a no. 0803 before he had entered a code into a keypad near the door and walked in. Following him in she turned the chair in the middle of the room towards him listening as he explained that she couldn't leave without permission.

"With this collar on I would be stupid to risk an escape." she said to him as he began explaining their agreement to her. "Well thank you for sparing me from your trainers. I'd assume that they can be overly cruel in their attempts to break the new girls." she said with a sigh, drawing in a breath at the words 'sex slave."

"No I haven't. I've had the good fortune in most of my ADD career to avoid a long term stay with slavers. I suppose that can't be said now however." she said to him.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:49 am

“well then that makes things more interesting!” Iel exclaimed gleefully. “You see most agents I see in this side of the planet have been taken in by one ship or another so I was curious. Putting that aside I’m glad we can start anew.”

“You’re correct about my trainers. They’re the best in my planet, handpicked by my father himself. They have a record of, give or take three days, before a slave gives up and become obedient. But if you’re worried about them, I advise you to give my customers a little more thought. There is a reason why they like having docile obedient slaves.”

“Currently we are a week away from the next trading post.” He mentally computed, tapping his clipboard absently. “I like the challenge of training new blood myself. But inthis cargo no one just suits my taste. Would you like to be that girl nikki? Or would you rather be handed of to the trainers. Either way you’d wind up with your fate in my hands”

Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:11 am

"If you're giving me the choice I would prefer to be trained by you. You see I would rather take what you have in mind for me then risk the unknown ideas of your trainers." she told him, squirming uncomfortably in her seat at the mention of what was to come.

"Besides being trained by the captain would be considered an honor now wouldn't it? Rather then being sent down to your trainers like all the other girls." she said to him, laughing nervously at the irony of her statement. "Does that sound strange coming from a girl who doesn't want to be a slave?" she asked him.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:36 am

“they also say that masters can be the cruelest trainers” he reminded her gently, just for the pleasure of making her squirm. “But yet, it can be considered an honor… because of one special thing.”

“You see Nikki. If I like a slave enough I might just offer her freedom.” Iel smiled at her. “Simply put, you made the right decision…by choosing me over them, you may just get out of this alive. A word of note though” he held up one finger, a playful smile still playing on his lips. “My slaves seem to grow attached to me.”

“So the challenge for you k=now is to find how to please me, yet retain your own independence.”

Rubbing his hands he chuckled again, grinning at the game that just unfolded in front of him. Trips in space can be very boring.

“Well let’s get down to business shall we. Let’s test your obedience.” He said businesslike, motioning at the door. The doors slid open and two of his male officers came in, bringing in a big bucket of warm water and a wash cloth. “You can use those to clean yourself, and there are clothes in the closet for you to dress in.”

Settling back e waved his men to stay by the doorway, their eyes focused on her.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:44 am

Drawing in a breath at the chance of earning her freedom Nikki nodded silently at the challenge presented to her. "A chance at freedom if I can retain my independence? I think I can handle that." she said to him. Turning towards the door as she heard it opening she saw two guards walk in, carrying a bucket of water and a washcloth.

"You want me to clean myself in front of them? I...." she said, biting back what was coming next and instead saying "Yes.....Master." Grabbing the neckline of her bodysuit, her back towards the two guards, she slowly pulled it down sending her breasts bouncing as they were freed from the restricting fabric. Bending over to push the hanging suit down her body and on to the floor, she gave the guards a good view of her perfectly round ass while Iel got the first showing of the rest of her now nude body.

Moving over to the tub of water she grabbed the washcloth, dunking it in the warm water before starting to follow the order. First was her arms, then her chest, the coarse fabric running over every inch of her large orbs and causing her nipples to harden slightly. Running it next down her flat stomach she then moved it down each of her legs before moving to the most embarassing location for the watched woman. Glancing at her smirking master she slipped the cloth between her legs, cleaning her most intimate areas as Iel looked on.

Her body now clean Nikki dropped the cloth back into the water moving over to the closet and looking through the revealing outfits. Sighing, she picked a leather outfit, Its barely enough to be considered an outfit but still. she thought to herself. It consisted of a thin strap that fit over her breasts and a mini skirt so short that it barely covered the curve of her bottom. Wrapping the strap around her breasts, it so thin that it only covered little more then her nipples, she then bent down tugging the tight skirt up her hips then moved to sit back down in her chair, crossing her legs so that her bare cunt wouldn't be so easily on display.

"Is this better?" she asked, squirming in her seat as his eyes roamed her body.

Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next