View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Enslaved by an Aquarian (for Nathaniel) 

Post Re: Enslaved by an Aquarian (for Nathaniel)
“Much better, cleaner too…” Iel grinned at her, not even hiding the way he looked up and down.

“Well you certainly got the obedience level down, are you sure that you did not have any prior experience?” he inquired, raising an eyebrow. “Most agents would have spat on me, or swore…. But you, you were like a dancer in an act. Graceful and calm all the way.”

He motioned to the guards, letting them take the pail and towel away.

“lets get a few things straight. Since you are just beginning your…tenure Ill have a few rules for you to follow.”

“First” he held up one slim pale finger. “Do not refer to me as master. That is my father’s title, though I prefer calling him father. Sir, or simply ‘Iel’ would do”

“Second.” He held up a second singer. “Everything I say goes, no excuses to talk backs. Though I may ask for your opinion I’ll never say whether I’ll take it or not.”

“That shall be all for now, Since you’re all clean…I’m going to take a gander and say that you’re hungry as well

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:17 pm

"I'm sure. I just think that it would be stupid to mouth off to someone who holds my life in his hands." she told him, still uncomfortable in her new clothes as he began to go over his rules.

She listened carefully as he went over them, saying finally as he finished "I understand, Sir. I will be sure to keep those in mind during my....."tenure"."

Her stomach rumbling at the mention of food she blushed and said "I guess I am hungry, Sir. I didn't think it was wise to mention it without you asking me about it though."

Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:26 am

“aren’t you a sweet little thing…” Iel cooed, pleased again. Nikki has been a pleasure from the moment he let her out of the cell, it made him a little suspicious yet he knows one agent can never pose a threat to hi in his territory.

“Nikki come closer, you don’t need to be so far from me, I already know that you’re beautiful from head to foot.” He drawled lazily before flipping his arm up and sent the clipboard flying, mere inches from her cheek. The metallic square hit the door with a thunk

A pretty girl with red hair slid the door open, a tray of food on her hands. The girl was seemed human as well and dressed in a similar outfit to Nikki, only in red shorts instead of a skirt. Rolling her eyes at Iel she chided him.

“You could have just called us Sir, did you really have to make such a fuss all the time?”

“But not making a fuss is boring.” Iel pouted, almost whining. “Come on Red, you deny me my little fun.”

“Just asking you to behave…” Red smiled and set the tray down beside Iel, before bowing and planting a not so chaste kiss on his lips. With a snarl Iel pushed her away.

“Later.” He warned her. “Now leave”

“bu-“

“I said later Red, or do you want another trip below deck?” Iel interrupted, his voice suddenly sickly sweet. With a frown Red turned and stalked out the room, closing the door behind her.

Catching Nikki’s curious look Iel chuckled.

“She’s one of the other girls I told you about… oh don’t worry you’ll know her more intimately later...” he grinned, straightening and picking up a bowl. Tasting the soup inside, he gave her another smile.

“Now as I said come closer, I cant feed you when you’re that far away now can i?”

Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:54 am

Gasping as the metallic clipboard was flicked out of his hand, passing mere inches from her cheek before it crashed into the door with a lound thunk. Nikki looked over her shoulder as the door opened once again seeing a red headed girl walk in, dressed in a pair of tight red shorts and a "top" similar to her own. She watched as the red headed set the tray in front of Iel and planted a kiss on him. She gave him a slightly curious look at the outburst before he explained that she was another slave that she would get to know later.

Standing up from her chair she sat down at his feet, the tray covering the small area between them. Her legs were pointing to the side as she sat leaving her supple thighs exposed, and a view of her bare sex easily seen if he was to look at the right angle. "Like this, Sir?"

Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:19 am

(OOC: fast forward it a bit, right to dessert. XD)

Iel just grinned as he leaned over and planted a kiss unto her cheek.

"Like so my dear" he sighed a mock sigh as he repositioned himself, setting the bowl down and using her hands to cup her face first, planting another kiss, this time on her lips. It was a gentle tender kiss though,.

"Still I thank whatever powers sent you to me... you do have the most beautiful eyes."

"Picking up a plate of food he began feeding her little bites, batting away her hand when she instinctively tried to feed herself. From soup to desert, he was careful not to spill anything, and chatted pleasantly about how she'd enjoy being a slave on his ship.

Dessert was strawberry cake, home bakes and still cold. Iel chuckled as he picked the plate up and took a bite himself.

"Nikki, are you afraid of me?"

Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:47 am

If Nikki was flustered by the kiss on her cheek she was sure she didn't show that to Iel. But even with her cold demeanor she couldn't help but widen her eyes slightly when she felt the sudden kiss on her lips... It was gentle, tender,... something extremely odd to the brilliant woman. As a slaver she would expect a harsh treatment and a near constant amount of sexual abuse from him and his crew but it seems even she could succom to stereotyping. She had lumped all slavers together and although it seemed odd to think something like this about someone who likely viewed most women as property Iel could actually be a decent being.

Well, maybe the constant compliments helped somewhat...

When he picked up a plate of food and began feeding her after slapping away her instinctive try to feed herself she crossed her arms below her breasts, unthinkingly pushing them upwards which strained the thin strap binding them, in an almost-pout she patiently listened as he droned on about what it would be like to be a slave on his ship. She was so caught up in the pleasantries she was slightly surprised at the sudden serious question. Recovering what composure she could she shrugged, her mounds jiggling pleasantly from the action, and said "That is a ... complicated question to answer. As to me fear in a realistic sense would be a sense of worry for your life or perhaps your family or friends lives'. But from you I sense that I need not fear for my life as long as my....'services' are satisfactory. So no I believe fear is not what you cause me....Sir."

"I believe wary would be the correct feeling you cause me. Mainly that you could somehow turn me into a mindless slut if you felt like it."

Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2