View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Knee Deep (Raitei) 

Post Knee Deep (Raitei)
“You wanted to see me Sir?” Shai’s melodic voice rang as she peeked her head inside of the Headmaster’s office. After a curt nod from Stormbringer, Shai quietly slipped in the room and closed the door behind her. She approached the desk and immediately started unbuttoning her blouse and was only stopped by an upraised hand from her Headmaster. She immediately ceased, a casual look on her face though she was utterly confused. She stood there doe-like, her long snowy tresses hung down to her ankles and clung to her body like a blanket of white.

“You’ve changed a considerable amount since our first encounter Miss. Tanaka,” He started, crossing his hands in front of him and laying them neatly on his desk. “Admittedly I had been watching you for a long time before our meeting, and I was afraid that your arrogance and prejudices against me made you a rather unworthy and unreliable candidate for Head Girl, but you’ve come a long way.”

There was a considerable pause in which Shai took the opportunity to speak.

“Thank you Headmaster.” He nodded.

“Your work has improved the campus considerably, and on more than one occasion you have proved your unyielding loyalty. If you’re interested, I have a task that requires delicacy, subtly and persuasiveness, all of which I believe you possess. Before you answer, I must tell you it requires you to leave the school for some time.”

Shai’s finger’s twitched lightly but she did not even hesitate. “Anything you desire of me Sir. If you believe me to be suitable for the task I am at your disposal.” Stormbringer grinned lightly before continuing.

“As you know Shokushu has connections within the ADD, but our influence can only go so far at risk of causing a revolt of all the Agents. It seems that there is a mole within the Vanejin Slave Pens, one of our beneficiaries. They are smuggling out slaves and shipped to the ADD safely, so my sources say. While I generally wouldn’t care, Jakvhrah (Head of the Slave Pens) has expressed his displeasure in loss of stock. He’s an old acquaintance of mine and he has asked for my help in the matter. I’m always one to keep my buyers happy, he comes across quite interesting technology from time to time.”

Shai nodded. “So what will you have me do?”

“I was getting to that. I’d like for you to travel to the Slave Pens as my Ambassador to Jakvrah, but to everyone else you’re to be a high paying Patron. I want you to uncover this mole at any cost and do so quietly. If people were to know that someone infiltrated the Slave Pens it would be a rather…embarrassing. And when you’re finished you’re more than welcome to stay and sample the wares.”

Shai bowed her head slightly. “I can do so, when do I leave?”

“Whenever you’re ready, though do so in a timely fashion.”

“I can be ready in an hour.” And with that the Headmaster dismissed his pet.

[...]

Admittedly Shai’s thoughts weren’t exactly focused on the task at hand, but rather the vast contrast of the plane ride the second time around. It was much more pleasant to experience the luxuries of Stormbringer’s private spacecraft. The trip hadn’t taken long, and Shai couldn’t help but marvel at the technology encompassed in the vessel and was more than once finding her way into the piloting room, tearing off panels and admiring the inner workings of the ship.

She had just finished changing out of her casual clothes as the craft pulled into port. The Slave Pens were located on a planet in Vanejin VI, a planet whose name Shai didn’t care to pronounce. In any instance it was widely known as the Slave Pens anyhow. The doors opened, and Shai was pleased that Oxygen seemed to be a Universal acceptance and she did not have to be outfitted with ridiculous headgear.

Her snowy locks were pulled tight into in unfathomably long pony tail, the sleek, straight tresses flowed down to her ankles. Her outfit, seemingly made from a sleek, inky substance provided a strong contrast against her creamy pale skin. It was a modernized style, giving off the impression of a full-body suit, but there was seemless stitching around the waist that indicated otherwise. Her skin was free of blemishes, and make up was apparent but not unpleasantly overdone. A smoky blue and black hue outlined her eyes, lashes thick and her eyes shone a crystalline blue.

The port was packed full of vessels varying in size and model, but the port itself seemed particularly empty, given the time of day. The planet was seedy, always gambling to be had, drugs to be done, sex to buy, any vice possible that you could dream of you could find it in the Slave Pens and indulge.

“Time to find myself a mole.” Shai thought silently to herself as she observed the large door. There was a massive bridge she would have to cross in order to reach the pressurization chamber. The door lay on the other side. There were few forms on the bridge itself and even less on the other side waiting for the doors to open.

”I will send your luggage to your room Miss. Tanaka. The royal suite has been prepared for you.” A rather grotesque and short, almost impish creature chimed behind the tall, sultry girl. She tilted her head slightly to call over her shoulder above the loud hum of the ship as it idled.

“Jakvrah is too kind. I will seek out audience with him at once. Where can he be found?”

“In the Crimson Exiled Miss, his favorite club on the main strip.”

Shai reached into a small sleek black bag she had slung over her shoulder and produced a few Vanejin pieces, currency Stormbringer had granted to her before her departure and tipped the creature.

“Ensure none of my things casually end up missing.” She said before beginning her crossing of the bridge, the sharp click of 4’’ heels slicing through the air.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:16 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Knee Deep (Raitei)
Things were going wonderful for the syrictae mercenary recently. His life had started to become very interesting and rewarding, including his job that tends to be very poor and boring thanks to a certain directorate. But somehow, things were looking up. Besides the occasional encounter with some ADD agents, they turned out to be very good partners to (at least try) satisfy the lust of the mercenary.

If he wasn't disturbed by them, he always found a job when landing on a planet to resupply. People that needed something taken care of, a few politicians that required a discreet operation to be done, and of course, the slavers that asked for shipments, patronage and some disposals of unwanted personnel; they all ended hiring Rahs as if he was being advertised around the galaxy.

He actually believed in his luck so much to even cause the ADD some trouble with its new agents and some officers. That's the reason Rahs is now being looked for... to have a small 'talk' with them. And that's why he is also looking extensively for even more work to do, so he can have an alibi or even the right to blame someone else.

But every now and then, the mercenary also hid from the Directorate when he went to the darkest parts of the galaxy. To the systems near the most feared one, Vanejin VI. He frequents the Slave Pens, getting a lot of satisfaction from girls and it even comes to a discount to him, having helped people there with their jobs.

That's how he came to be in the most exclusive club in the whole place. The Crimson Exiled was a place where only the most important or the Pens' favorites were allowed to enter. Since Rahs was such a good Patron to the business, they gave him entrance to the best club. This was his third time visiting it and thought he could get used to it.

Head of the Slave Pens, Jakvrah himself was in the same club as Rahs, and that was a fact that made him curious to meet him in person. It was too much to ask for the mercenary, but the idea was interesting to him nonetheless. Jakvrah was benefitted indirectly from his works around the place, after all. But with a shrug, Rahs dropped the idea, and decided to visit the cages that held the new girls soon, after he finished getting a job out of a drunk landlord.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:46 pm

The Crimson Exiled was nothing Shai thought it would be. The Headmaster allowed her to drink occasionally, but ascending into her twenties on the island hadn’t allowed Shai the freedom to parade to bars and live the social high-life of girl’s her age. Still- anything she could have conjured up in her mind about what a ‘nightclub’ was supposed to look like wouldn’t even compare in the slightest sense.

It looked like an alarm was sounding and sounded just the same. Red flashing lights pooled over a hot, steamy dance floor. Deafening music that Shai could only compare to Earth’s Techno blared from an unseen source. As Shai entered she could feel hundreds of eyes wash over her lithe form, but if she felt anxious at all she did not show it but took it in calm stride as her thigh-high heels carried her into the club. Shai couldn’t help but feel a haunting feeling in the pit of her stomach as her crystal blue eyes wandered around the room. In various cages stood caged women. Human women, Aklorian Women, Women of a wide variety but all aesthetically pleasing, unlike many of the disgusting patrons that parked themselves at the seats of the exotic looking bar.

Shai hadn’t the slightest idea what she was looking for, she’d never seen a photograph of Jakvrah or anyone close to him, but she had faith in her Headmaster and knew he would not send her on a frivolous mission. The intoxicating aromas of various herbs, pheromones and wild scents were almost dizzying and disorientating to the girl and she swooned lightly, resting her hand on the edge of the bar. She was drawn out of her clouded state by the warmth of a hand resting on her own, gloved one. She quickly turned her head and was met with a tall, slender looking creature behind the bar she rested on. She was beautiful, had eyes like liquid mercury and more notable to Shai, hair the color of fresh fallen snow like her own.

”Would you like a drink? Some herbs…” The beautiful creature stopped to meet Shai’s gaze at one of the cages behind her. ”Some company perhaps?”

Shai shook her head stoically and answered ‘No’. She would have asked the woman where Jakvrah was, but her deductive reasoning told her that the guarded stairwell her gaze happened to fall on was more than likely her destination. She sauntered away from the bar and the further away she got from the dancefloor and commotion, the more her head began to clear.

As she approached the stairwell, she watched as the massive, bulky dryder-like creatures tensed. She outstretched her hands, palms upwards to show she was unarmed and she was immediately met with resistance.

”Off limits to you.” The guard to the right’s voice was deep, baritone and almost distorted in a sense. Shai twirled her fingers around her soft tresses and shifted her weight to one leg, adding a sultry tone to her voice.

“Inform him that Stormbringer’s Ambassador is here.” Stormbringer, a name they seemed to know, and the half humanoid/half scorpion creature quickly disappeared up the staircase and I inside of a thick metal door.

Shai’s eyes drove upward, and she could see that behind large obsidian colored panels of glass, there lay the person she needed to see. Just like in the movies, Shai couldn’t help but think and chuckle but the Dryder had since came rushing out of the room and rushed back down the stairs.

”Jakvrah will see you.” Shai nodded and began her ascent up the stairs.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:23 pm
Profile YIM

As intoxicating as the environment seemed, it did not do much on the large number of aliens inside. Probably because they have been there for a while and got used to it, or maybe they resisted the effect better than a human, but it didn't matter as they were able to see clearly a white-haired beauty walk in. It attracted the attention of everyone (sober enough) that could look at the entrance.

It was not usual at all to see a female human walk in by herself, especially if she wasn't slave and looked more like a client. Naturally, all eyes were on her as she gracefully walked on her 4'' heels. But as she got disoriented by the strong scent of drugs, herbs and vices, the mercenary had his back towards her, and did not notice her presence at first. He was just wrapping up things with his client.

"So you see..." The landlord hiccuped, "if you agree on those terms we will gladly have ourselves a deal and I'll give you half ri-" but he couldn't finish his sentence.

"Excellent... Um, hello? We good?" But Rahs' words fell on deaf ears as the landlord was able to look at Shai resting on the bar. He snapped his fingers in front of his face and was able to wake him up from his trance. "You were saying you'll pay me fifty percent right now and the rest after it's done, right?" he made sure as his client looked lazily at him.

"That's right... But wow, you'll have to excuse me. I must go to my room and then..." Another hiccup, "and then I'll give you the... You know what? Jakvrah is a friend of mine, I'm sure he can pay you. Besides, isn't he supposed to at least thank you for everything you've done?" He added as he rose to his feet and with a slave girl holding his arm he left the club.

A sigh was emitted and a foot rested on the table in front. Rahs couldn't believe the guy. Did he really tell him to ask the Head of the Slave Pens for his payment? Not in a million years... I'm nothing but a bug to people like him, the syrictae thought as he turned his head to his left and barely saw a white trend of hair walking up the stairs that led to the quarters of Jakvrah, and the two bulky aliens guarding it. "But got nothing to lose if I try... Might even get into a fight or two..."

SFA---

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:49 pm

A fellow human girl greeted Shai at the door, though the contrasts in status and appearance were tremendous. While beautiful, the girl was short and even in her substantial heels she barely came to Shai’s chin. The auburn-haired young woman was scantly dressed, a series of straps accompanied with a matching leather collar with a yellow hued tag. It was apparent she came from Asian descent, and while Shai did as well the Caucasian in Shai’s heritage was far more prominent.

The white-haired scientist followed the girl quietly, solemnly. She could feel the burning hatred stemming beneath the calm, complacent surface of the human slave. Why should she be condemned to such a fate when Shai was allowed to walk free? What set the two girls so astronomically far apart? Such is life, Shai supposed. The wicked and powerful gain while the merciful benevolent fail- no matter what the fairy tales tell you.

The Slave girl led her to a lavish room, thick with a sweet scent and rising pillars of smoke and lights. In the center of the room a large thick, black glass table and a circular, plush couch. On this couch there were three males. One was dressed quite well, in Earthen style clothing, executive and clean cut. He looked human enough with sharp, angular features, olive skin, but there was something about him that screamed ethereal. His cerulean eyes, she’d seen a pair strikingly similar. There were several girls, human and otherwise chained to the floor, the walls, all positioned in beautiful and poetic poses; an eerily familiar concept to the Head Girl.

Upon seeing Shai the middle man dismissed the two other males from the room. If you can consider ‘get lost’ a dismissal. Shai offered a polite smile when they were alone- save for the silent beauties scattered around the room.

“I see you share similar tastes to my Master.” Shai observed crossing her arms and bowing her head respectively.

”Mine are arguably better, though he has done quite well in selecting you for your obvious,” The alien paused and rose to his feet and eyed Shai up and down for several moments. ”Attributes. A pleasure to make your acquaintance Miss…?”

“Tanaka and the pleasure is all mine. I need you to brief me on whatever you know about your little problem.” Shai said respectfully.

The talked for several moments, it was all they needed. Appearances had to be maintained and so, Jakvrah invited his Patrons back into the room and allowed Shai to stay in the VIP section of the club as his guest and so she took a seat next to him on the couch taking part in an exotic smoking of a rather strange looking Hookah. Shai had smoked Hookah before, but whatever herb was mixed within the Shisha was calm and subtle. It gave Shai a nice body high but did little to afflict her mind, just the way she preferred. She’d have to ask Jakvrah about it later.

”Gentlemen!” Jakvrah exclaimed as several more Patrons entered the room to take place on the massive couch. ”I’d like to introduce you to Miss. De’Leion of Earth.” Shai’s newly assumed alias was foreign to her, but she assumed it nonetheless. She smiled sweetly and immediately could see the prejudice against human women. The men of varying species paused, looking at her as though she were a morsel to be devoured, but showed their respect with much reluctance. As the Master of the Pens seemed to regard her with the highest respects, they realized that they should as well.

“A pleasure.” But Shai seemed more disinterested than interested, more captivated by blowing thick, smoky ‘O’ rings and admiring the pieces of living art than indulging in the company. She interceded here and there, but retained her snobbish and matter-of-factly attitude whenever one of the pig-headed beasts decided to address her as anything but their superior.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:06 am
Profile YIM

For a while, Rahs sat on the couch where he and his client had discussed his next job thinking whether or not he should go and talk business with Jakvrah. Everything seemed like it was okay to go with him, but it was a sudden increase in status for the mercenary. But he was a Patron after all, even though he didn't make use of it most of the time.

A gaze rested on his mask. It was a pair of slaves inside one of the cages that hanged from the ceiling. Obviously trained and used to please, they eagerly motioned for him to look at the cage but it was futile. He was deep in thought but still knew of the poor girls inside. And with a tilt of his head he made up his mind and stood up.

Hands reached out from the cages and heads turned his way. The aliens around him simply turned to their partners once they knew it was only a syrictae that moved between the chairs but the hands didn't stop trying to grasp him. Some, of course, weren't like the rest. There were girls that just arrived there and weren't used to how everything works, but still were pleasant to the eye.

Slowly, Rahs walked towards the well-guarded stairs that led above and was eyed quickly by the couple of aliens. One moved slightly to stop his advance, but the other quickly nodded at him and let him pass. He did not look at all like a Patron, and did not care to even dress like one. There were some that maybe even didn't dress at all but their faces were more known than the mysterious helmet that concealed his face.

Besides his usual gauntlets and headgear, Rahs only wore the cloak that he tends to wear but tied around his waist and a pair of boots that echoed with every step he took. He quickly reached the VIP room which reeked of smoke and indecent conversations, along with the sweat and breath of the countless girls tied to the floor. In the giant couch there were sitting many other Patrons and persons that were somehow related closely to Jakvrah. Next to him, though, Rahs could see a beautiful human girl that only a few moments ago turned heads in the floor below.

The mercenary felt out of place, but he gained the right to be there so there was really nothing wrong, and that was a thought that did little to ease his anxiety. Since most of the persons there were engaging in their own conversations, Rahs silently sat on the giant couch between a fat alien with pink skin and a much skinnier one. He could see clearly the faces of everyone else in the room, and decided not to talk actively until he felt more comfortable. His body spoke otherwise, though, as he leisurely rested his back on the couch, and put his arms on it as if he was close to the weird aliens beside him. He only stared at everyone, his mind slipping into trivial thoughts.

SFA---

Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:33 am

“I fail to see your point.” Was all that Shai could offer to the fat pink alien creature as he droned on about Deminiscae politics? Or was it social hierarchy, it mattered not. All that mattered was that she was bored. Apparently the spirits the alien had partook in began to alter his mind in such a way that he deemed it appropriate to regard Shai as though she were as average as one of the girl’s pretending to be a couch or a statue. Still this nameless, shapeless pitiful excuse of a patient had been sourly testing her patience.

“It is true these beautiful and supple women make wondrous pets,” Shai said gently taking the chin of a girl who served as a table near the Head Girl’s feet. Her words were interrupted just slightly by the approach of a figure. He was imposing in height and weight, and with broad muscular shoulder and the anonymity of a mask Shai couldn’t help but have her gaze drawn to him. Even still, she did not discontinue. “But there are more to them then mindless beauty. They have incredibly short lifespans compared to creatures of your races, so you cannot buy them for looks alone. I have found in my short time in space that Humans are far superior to many races. Humans for instance have rendered the atomic bomb while our people were still highly primitive compared to the age of your planet and what have you accomplished in weaponry? Yes- I have studied your planet and while you carry much wealth in your mines, you are dependant which is why you fall to your knees in service of a race that is not your own. At least Earthlings still maintain their own government. You say my people are suitable for slaves, and some of them are, but your entire planet is slavery.”

Her insults had taken root and the pink alien, flustered and apparently at a loss for words stood up abruptly and left.

”I see you’re making friends.” Jakvrah said cheerfully wrapping his arm around the Head Girl’s shoulders for several moments before returning to his own conversations. Shai was at last in the peace she had so desired. The rest of the aliens seemed contented to mind her own business and so she enlisted the services of one of the beautiful slave girls. She immediately set the girl to massaging her shoulders, continuing to delve into the simple pleasures of smoking the hookah, which now had the wondrous taste of a chocolate éclair.

It was now her crystalline blue eyes fell upon the stranger that had entered. It was only for a moment, but she observed him from head to toe in less than seconds. She didn’t immediately identify his race, though he seemed to be humanoid in nature. How advanced he was, was the question. Still through her quiet observations she was learning more and more about the patrons pleasant and she charmingly introduced herself into the conversation that Jakvrah was taking part in.

“Oh do tell me more about that.” Shai would say, her illicit smile and coyness made her the center of attention amongst the creatures present. It seemed even those she had scorned earlier couldn’t help but be drawn to her vivacity. She seemed to know the right things to say at the right time, and she was confident in her abilities to find that damnable mole.

Jakvrah now seemed aware of Rhas' presence and immediately recognized him.

"Ahh so nice of you to finally visit me in the VIP." He regarded Rhas as a patron, and not necessarily a hired hand and that ruse was to be maintained as determined by the commanding yet subtle gaze from Jakvrah to Rhas. "Please do stay and enjoy the company of my harem and the rest of the patrons sir. This is Miss. De'Leon."

Shai nodded her greeting with a dismissived. "Charmed." before returning to join the conversation. Jakvrah meanwhile began introducing Rhas to the rest of the Patrons present.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:26 am
Profile YIM

As soon as he sat comfortably on the couch with his tail pressed slightly between the furniture's material and his body, Rahs couldn't help but notice the conversation the pink alien next to him was having. He turned his head to look at the other participant and it turned out to be that human girl with the white hair and slender figure. As she continued talking, Rahs was able to see her attire and was fooled by the apparent body suit at first.

Finally deciding not to stare, he returned his gaze to the fat pink alien that was receiving the insult of his life. Was Rahs hearing correctly? Not only did she practically slapped him across the face with her cold and direct words that even so glided through the air as if made of velvet, but also tried to prove the superiority of the human race? Someone had to buy this girl a good harem or a life-supply of Hookah to smoke.

Finding himself in a loss of words, the alien stood up flustered and walked away. Rahs could even feel the rage within him as his heavy steps neared the stairs that led to the first floor. Never in his life did Rahs witness such an amusing sight. A human female able to insult with such a delicacy and bearing the proudness of being from Earth? Just who is this woman?

Jakvrah was also amused by this, apparently, as he wrapped his arm around the girl's shoulders and probably praised her for such an impressive demonstration. With a huge grin hidden behind his mask, Rahs turned his head away to look for a slave girl to use. Shai just made his day and now he had something to talk about with the regular crowd in bars in remote planets.

Her enthusiasm attracted everyone's attention except for the mercenary's, as he was still focused in choosing the correct girl for the job. He already dismissed two when apparently he found the one he was looking for. And it was in this moment that the Head of the Slave Pens addressed Rahs.

Just after he said 'VIP', the syrictae turned to look at Jakvrah and was met by his gaze. It was such a subtle way of letting him know that even he was a patron he still started as a poor jack of all trades desperate for money and sex. This did not wash his grin away, though, but actually sent a shiver down his spine. Rahs was fond of these subtle messages that were sent all around the room like arrows.

"Thank you. I dare say I already am enjoying the company, though," He replied as he let the purpose of the slave girl at his feet be known as he lifted his feet and placed one on her back, and then crossed the other leg over the first, resting his boots on the nude skin of the chained blonde.

"Not any more so than I," Rahs said to Miss De'Leon as he lifted a hand in acknowledgement of the gorgeous human. After being introduced to the rest of the patrons, the mercenary turned to Jakvrah and knew sooner or later he would have to talk to him about the money. Seeing another slave girl walk by with a cup of what looked to be like red wine, he quickly took it and said "We should make a toast to the incredible good business the Slave Pens is having recently. All thanks to the amazing work of the people in charge."

SFA---

Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:19 am

The way the other aliens treated the girls of her own race did not even seem to phase Shai, and she seemingly did the same. In all honesty, she could care less what became of these girls, as long as she wasn’t one of them. She made her iciness apparent when she heard Raitei’s comment about enjoying company.

“Indeed.” She said bored, swatting away the girl’s hands that were giving her the most pathetic massage Shai’d ever endured in her life. She quickly turned and beckoned to another girl who immediately made Shai pure in pleasure as her hands kneaded the jetlag out of her aching shoulders and neck. She listened sheepishly, offering a rather buzzed ‘thank you’ to a slave girl as she walked by and handed her a slender glass filled with an entrancing iridescent green liquid.

She offhandedly listened to the conversation, perceptive to the undertone in Jakvrah’s voice when he regarded the curious creature before her. The suggestion of a toast was all the reason Shai needed to drink.

“Indeed, a toast to the man who makes this wondrous retreat possible for us all.” Shai said raising her glass and taking a modest sip from the glass. She felt a curious nudge from Jakvrah and she immediately realized the drink that had been brought to her was non-alcoholic. What a saint, she thought gladly to herself and downed the rest of the drink.

The toast was mirthful and filled with the bellows of boisterous men, a sight Shai hadn’t seen in a very long time, probably since one of her father’s parties back when was still a child. She had been paying close attention to the Patrons in the room and quietly recalled her conversation with Jakvrah earlier that evening.

“I believe the mole to be one of my highest regarded patrons, a confidant of mine. Now naturally I could simply execute them all, the most logical decision, but it’s a bit more political than that. I need you to keep an eye on them all, see how they talk, see if you can discover what I find I cannot.”

“It shall be done.”

She saw much potential for betrayal for most of the men in the room. Money, status, she knew the types in the room. They all thirsted for power. If they sided with the A.D.D. and overthrew Jakvrah, they could assume the role as Head of the Slave Pens and simply betray the ADD and inherit the Master’s wealth. All had motive and as far as Shai was concerned, all had motive.

She’d conversed with nearly all, making silent notations to herself. She had ruled out several and took interest in even more, people she’d have to catch up to later. There was one however, who had escaped her in conversation. Patrons started to shift around, and Shai soon found herself playing musical chairs as many started to engage in sexual acts with the slaves.

”Great…a massive orgy.” Shai thought disgusted, relinquishing her seat as Jakvrah was starting to be serviced by two of his favorite girls, both hungrily lapping at his rather, impressive member. She found herself beside the peculiar, tall figure of Rhas.

“I’m afraid I didn’t get your name Sir.” Shai said directly to Rhas, the sir thick with sarcasm, yet seductively said. “I’m curious as to where you hail from and how you’ve come to find yourself in such company.” She said quietly, waving her hand towards the ‘fun’ that was erupting all around them

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:43 am
Profile YIM

Everyone was happy and everyone toasted with their cups held high. Instead of drinking his wine which would force him to remove his helmet, Rahs simply poured the liquid on the slave girl's blonde hair, tainting it a crimson red. Setting the cup aside, the mercenary watched how everyone turned even merrier thanks to the drinking in honor of Jekvrah.

The room became loud with conversations, and with something Rahs clearly perceived as Miss De'Leone's voice. She kept talking and talking with all the patrons, something that the mercenary found unusual but not so much interesting, considering that she was a human girl talking to aliens that made business with slave girls.

Most of the talk she did with them were about politics or prominent candidates for slaves, and so the syrictae remained distant from her, avoiding her, instead searching for a job to do among the drunk Patrons. He had to move, unfortunately, from his place to others, and ended just right beside the charming lady from Earth. With a sigh he admitted defeat in the job hunting when the aliens that weren't fucking a slave girl quickly picked one and took them to their quarters. The ones that already were soon followed this plan as well.

And so in the room only remained Shai, Rahs, and Jakvrah, which was enjoying himself with two girls. Great... Now that he's with those two it's gonna be difficult to interrupt him and bring the topic of my payment up... He thought as he placed his arms on the couch lazily once again. But his thoughts were interrupted by her sweet voice.

Another shiver down his spine when she had to emphasize the 'Sir' and then a sigh followed. Even when sitting on the furniture, he still towered over the pretty girl. It was in that position that Rahs found so-called De'Leone very familiar... "You can call me Rahs, Miss De'Leone. I'm from Syrictova, a planet somewhat distant from here," It's located inside but near the limits of the Directorate's territory, but far from Vanejin VI... There was obviously no reason to bring the ADD up when enjoying the company.
"I worked with Mister Jekvrah and some other patrons here in the past. After being familiar with them and I managed to become a Patron and now I'm able to enjoy this kind of luxury, how about you?" His answer was short and had a tone of indifference, since Rahs was not used to go telling human girls about his life and especially about his works as a mercenary, but was quite interested when he returned the question.

Moving his head slightly up, he glanced at the Head of the Slave Pens still fucking the lights out of the girls with him. A slight sigh and the mercenary's attention was once again with Shai. "Say, have we met before?"

SFA---

Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:31 am

Shai couldn’t help but feel a pang of anxiety as she watched the scene unfolding before her. Patrons began leaving, one by one retiring to their rooms with their selected beauties. They were irrelevant, Shai’s eyes narrowed on Jekvrah. She’d had her suspicions that perhaps he and Stormbringer were from the same planet, and it was only confirmed when the ‘Man’ reached out and cupped one of the girl’s glistening mounds and a spark of blue electricity sprang from his fingertips and the girl moaned in pleasure and pain. How she missed the Headmaster’s touch.

Her eyes tore away from the scene at the sound of Rahs’ voice. She listened acutely and began analyzing what the alien was saying. He had motive to betray Jakvrah, sure, but while he seemed like the ambitious type he didn’t seem like the type that would be contented going the diplomatic route that Jakvrah’s position entailed. No, he seemed prone to adventure and excitement, not wasting away lounging in simple luxuries.

Shai was nearly about to open her mouth when one of the slave girl’s, a red-head shouted in ecstasy as she lowered herself down on Jakvrah’s rigid cock. He offered a smug smile to Shai and it was clear he didn’t mind being watched whatsoever. Still, voyeurism wasn’t Shai’s particular cup of tea.

“Me? There is not much to tell. The Universe seems to revolve around one simple truth: Fate and Luck determines your place in the world. There is only so much you can do to alter your circumstances. My father is very wealthy and extremely intelligent. I inherited his intelligence and so it allowed me…unique opportunities, such as this. While I am prideful, I can recognize that it is likely that there are girls here who are more than capable of being important in the grand scheme of things, but Freedom was not in their cards. Slavery was.” The woman crossed her legs and began gracefully bounding her foot, leaning back into the couch as she watched the Master at work.

“I don’t believe we’ve met before,” Shai said abruptly, turning towards Rahs and carefully eyeing him up and down. “In fact, I’m quite certain of it.” She said tensing slightly. “Well then,” Shai said standing, “Perhaps you should pick out a woman and indulge in the luxuries you’ve worked for.”

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:38 am
Profile YIM

Shai wasn't the only one that looked at the spectacle before them. Though the fact the Head of the Slave Pens himself was doing a pair of slave girls in front of him and a female patron didn't bother him at all, Rahs could tell that having a normal conversation would be possible with the moans and yells of the slaves.

He saw how Jakvrah used electricity to stimulate the hanging breast of one, and this was something that the mercenary related to himself, but didn't find much similarities between him and the boss besides that and the obvious fact both enjoyed having sex with women. Shai's speech were even almost interrupted by the girl that impaled herself on his cock.

Rahs listened carefully as the white-haired girl talked about her beliefs and reasons to believe in a 'why' to the fact of them being where they were. And there she goes again... Talking about the hidden potential in these girls.. Maybe I should try thinking in that too. The mercenary was obviously not one to think about the capabilities of a human girl, but he was not like that with all the women. There had been some that proved being more than something to insert a dick into and many of those had been of his own species too.

That was the reason why Rahs decided to agree in part with her and so as she finished explaining he was nodding slightly and crossed his legs. She answered his second question after taking a look once again at Jakvrah and seemed to be very sure of that. And she soon stood up and made it look like she was going to leave. In that precise moment, the mercenary was able to look at her whole figure carefully.

Eyeing her from head to toes and up again, he was now aware of the stitch in the middle of her apparent body suit, and also of her feminine curves that simply yelled to be put to good use in his mind. Her suit-covered breasts reflected the light coming from the ceiling and her legs seemed endless. As if stunned by her beauty, his eyes lingered on her body before looking back up at her, never showing any kind of emotion even when his actions said otherwise.

As Shai made the suggestion to do like the other patrons, Rahs inclined his body forwards and uncrossed his legs, bringing down the arms to let the elbows rest on his knees. And as he placed his chin on the palm of his hand he started to talk. "If I should pick one from all the women left in this room, I've already made up my mind since the decision is not a tough one."

SFA---

Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:09 am

A soft smile spread on Shai’s pale pink lips, she didn’t have to see Raitei to feel the burn of his gaze wandering up and down the length of her body. She’d felt that gaze many times before. She lightly crossed her arms and turned her head to face the dark creature. She thought she’d detected an underlying tone in his voice, but she’d made the mistake of being presumptuous once, and that mistake was not short-lived.

“Oh?” Shai said glancing down at the girl who had remained amazingly still as a footstool that Raitei had once enforced. She gave her a slight nudge and nodded. “Well yes, I suppose she is quite pretty.” The sarcasm was scarce but it was there nonetheless.

”Are you leaving Miss. De’Leon?” She turned to face Jakvrah and offered a sincere smile, amused as the Master firmly held the girl riding his member to the side so he could see Shai. How they remained so detached from the sensation she’d never understand.

“I’m afraid so. I had a wonderful time thank you.” She offered a slight bow and turned to face Raitei once more and nodded.

“Enjoy the rest of your evening, I’m going to see if I can find myself some company.” She said before turning on her heel and gliding gracefully over towards the door. While it went unsaid, the insult was there. If she had been correct in her assumption that is.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:06 am
Profile YIM

A soft smile appeared on her face, and that was a weird sight for the mercenary because it was a kind of smile one could make if one enjoys something, which would mean she liked being seen or was a very impressive liar. As she crossed her arms, Rahs' eyes lowered along with hers until realizing the slave girl he used still remained there.

Did she just missed his point or did she reject him as elegantly as she insulted the pink alien from before? This took the syrictae aback as the sarcasm floated through the room and the blonde at the floor blushed with the sarcastic compliment. She even twitched a little and her head turned upwards to face Shai with a look that mixed a 'thank you' with a 'I want you'.

And Rahs remained silent and surprised since Jakvrah had to talk so casually while holding a girl aside just so he could face Shai, who seemed like she was dismissing herself and was gonna leave the Master and the mercenary alone... And that would not be the best situation for him. Indeed a very awkward situation too.

After she offered the slight bow and slapped across Rahs' face with her words once more, she turned to leave, her movements as graceful as ever and simply emanating femininity. "Good luck with that..." he said simply and with a sigh, seeing her body glide towards the door. Fortunately for the mercenary as he had decided to take Shai one way or another, the way in and out of The Crimson Exiled was very linear, and that would give him time to catch up to her.

But since he was alone with Jakvrah, he had to use the opportunity to talk about business. "I just got hired by Tryu Dorseil to help around in his training camp. This wouldn't involve you actually, Boss, but he insisted that it had to be YOU that payed me half the price before departing." Rahs always refers to his clients with really high social status or power like Jakvrah as 'boss' or any other title if they had any. 'Head of the Slave Pens' was just too long for him.

"Of course, if you don't want to be annoyed by someone like him, he and I can always have a little 'talk' so he doesn't get you involved again," he added as the slave girl turned upwards to his crotch when the mercenary put his feet back on the floor. She had moved the cloak aside and was just going to put the thick member in her mouth when Rahs crossed his legs in that same moment in a manner as casual or even more so than Jakvrah's.

The slave girl was took by surprise and took more of his cock than she had planned and since his leg applied pressed on her head, she began choking a bit due the huge member that was being pushed into her throat. "Also... Who exactly is that Miss De'Leone? Have never seen her around here and yet seems familiar..." Rahs asked as he turned his head towards the closed door as if Shai's ghost remained there.

SFA---

Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]