View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Running down a run away pet (For Ziadera Pliche') 

Post Re: Running down a run away pet (For Ziadera Pliche')
The sliver of hope that she had vanished away as quickly as it came. It was then replaced by a feeling of fear. How did he know what she was thinking? Did he have access to her mind? If so then there was no way she could possibly get away with anything. As he put the water bottle to her mouth, she sucked as much as she could. Was she nothing more than something to be fed and controlled? She didnt resist his feeding, since it was obviously not to hurt her but to keep her healthy. This was the first meal she had in days, and it tasted delicious.

Tommorrow would be hell and she knew it. She had screwed up. If she hadnt thought about escaping, she would be able to move freely away from this heavy metal ball. The cold air whipped against her clothing. Luckily she had nough to stop her from freezing tonight, but it would still be uncomfortable.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:36 pm

Kaolin couldn't help but chuckle sadistically at the flash of fear that streaked through Ziadera when he revealed that he could read her mind. She had realised that unlike any other slaver that would try to break her the Midrozi could in fact test to see if her very thoughts were defiant, and punish her for those. It didn't matter how she acted, she would be punished unless her mind was the way they wanted it to be. Your wondering if I can read your mind? I can, and if I was vaugely interested in the life of some human filth I could simply 'see' your entire life, from birth to now, in about fifteen minutes or so.

At least she greedily drank from the bottle of water, drinking until Kaolin pulled the bottle away. The drink had been refreshing, but was designed to be slightly less than what she wanted to drink. What her body needed after the day's efforts. For the food Kaolin did a similar stratergy, giving her just enough so that she was still slightly hungry. A subtle reminder that she had stuffed up, and how easy it would have been for her to not suffer the slight thirst and hunger she did now.

Kaolin moved away back towards his pack and after simply throwing the leftover food from the meal he had fed Ziadera from away onto the ground he pulled out a syringe filled with the same sedative he had used earlier. Only this time the dosage was perfectly measured considering her body to put her to sleep up until dawn. He walked back over to the slave, her head still positioned to face him unless she had shifted. The drug was injected into her neck, and Ziadera would quickly fall asleep.

When the human woke up the dawn sun would be halfway up over the horizon. The Midrozi had already packed up camp, and the ball was no-where to be seen. Instead the chain on her collar was back to it's old length, and the end with the controller for the shock was in Kaolin's hand as he looked down at the slave. Her body would be fully recovered, although her throat would be parched by now for another drink.

Up and on your feet, slave.

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:01 pm

Ziadera could do nothing more than accept that she wasnt in control. The slaver finished feeding her, leaving her still a bit hungry. She could not help but think that it was her fault. If she hadnt tried to run...maybe she wouldnt be hungry right now.

She watched at Kaolin dumped the food on the ground. She attemped to pick the ball up and move over to the discarded food, sending a shock throughout her body. She wimpered laying there on the ground, almost completely broken. She closed her eyes, giving up almost all hope at this point. If she was lucky they would let her die right there.

She didnt move as she felt the cold needle pierce her skin and inject the fluid into her. Was this death? Ziadera could only hope, as her world faded into darkness. To her horror, the next day came and she awoke. The sun was halfway up as she lifted her head up. The ball was gone! Unfotunately, the chain was back to the original length, and the shock controller was in the hand of Kaolin.

She silently got to her feet. Another day of walking was ahead of her, and if she wasnt fast enough, another day of being shocked. Her legs felt like they had never been tired and her body was fully restored, just like the last time they injected her. A slight thirst lingered in her throat, but she didnt dare ask for anything to drink. She would have to earn that, as she already realized.

As the began, she quickly began to walk forward, staying as close to the group as possible. Their long legs made it hard but not completely impossible. Time dragged on, and she lagged behind a little before catching back up. Sweat beaded her face, her legs ached and a thirst still tormented her throat. The only thought that kept her going was the thought of a meal once again, and maybe the possibility of feeding herself. But for the most part, she had lost all hope.

Thu May 06, 2010 2:25 am

The Midrozi walked without rest, much like the day before. They had no intention on making it easier for Ziadera to keep up, this day would pass much like the one before when you had been captured would. The only difference was that this time you would start moving at dawn, and would continue until the Midrozi decided to take a break.

Throughout the morning Kaolin paid little attention to the world around them. His body maintained the same pace as the hunters, or more accurately they maintained the same pace as him seamlessly, while his mind remained focused on the human following him as close as she could. Her mind was pushing her body to keep up, to not feel the agony of the shock collar, desperately trying to be good enough to earn a reprieve. Her throat, which had started the day slightly dry and thirsty, would be horribly parched by noon, and she would be desperate for a drink and for something to eat. The sun baring down on her would make the trip worse, and as the day got hotter and hotter she would sweat more and more. The Midrozi also had that problem, but they had access to water, Ziadera didn't.

By noon Ziadera was starting to fall behind for longer and longer periods of time, although never to the point where Kaolin shocked her. Kaolin didn't let on if he was impressed, although he did decide to reward you for managing so well in keeping up. He called out a couple of words in his own tongue, the tone sounding as if he was a choir speaking, and the Midrozi came to a halt and settled down to eat, drink and rest. Kaolin pulled out his own water bottle and walked towards Ziadera.

Are you going to try and run away or resist any attempt to put you back in your bonds if I let you loose for a time so you can eat, drink and stretch your muscles as you wish? He asked, his mind watching Ziadara's for any show of defiance. If the thought of escape even crossed her mind once he would simply water and feed her again like last night.

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Mon May 10, 2010 1:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2