View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 The Event of the Season (Elise X Elizia) 

Post The Event of the Season (Elise X Elizia)
In the city of Badan, at the crux of the Vanejin VI slave trade, the weeks following the Shokushu semester's end are like Mardi Gras. It's here that the richest and most powerful of the skin merchants keep their palatial estates. As the influx of fresh meat from the private paradise planet pours into Badan, the traders play host to the most discerning and opulent of buyers. In the residential district, the reverie runs day and night, tender girlflesh on display in the hopes of selling premium slaves at premium prices. The majority of these young women won't find buyers in these days, will instead by sold in bulk afterward, to the pit masters or the guilds, to face a lifetime of prostitution, hard labor, or breeding, used and ruined over the course of meager, short lives. The smarter women wise up shortly upon their arrival on Badan and play to expectations, groveling before the guests, committing themselves to increasingly desperate acts of depravity in the nights of lurid partying in the dim hope of finding a singular master to buy them. They know the alternative to be worse.

Elise is either dim, or stubborn, or possibly a combination of the two. She's found herself among the flock of Vril Damax, one of the most prominent slave merchants in the district. As a notable wholesaler, his retinue consists of a few dozen girls, mostly fresh faces directly off the Shokushu boat, but with a few more exotic flavors among his menu, and (if the rumors are correct) possibly a few former Directorate agents. Wine flows freely as the more delectable morsels, chosen as performers, display themselves in acts with other girls, guests, and beasts, for the entertainment of onlookers. Elise was given a role not as exhibit but as a server and she's dressed in the simple but elegant uniform all of Vril's servantry wear. Bare feet carefully maneuver through the throngs of guests in the slaver's foyer, heavy silver platter balanced precariously in one hand, stacked with cocktails. A sheer red Chinese dress clings to her curves, high collar suggesting a modesty otherwise absent from the uniform. It sticks sleekly to pert breasts, nipples peeking through the fabric, sides slit far past the curve of her hips to expose the smooth milky silk of her legs, little left to the imagination. Long hair is wound into a tight braid, tumbling to the supple curve of her rear, her expression sullen and uninviting behind slutty dark eyeliner and lipstick.

She makes the mistake of pausing to stare at the present exhibition, a trio of girls throwing themselves fully into the pleasure of what, as far as she can ken, is merely a mass of writhing, squidlike tentacles. She's horrified to realize she recognizes them, chaste triplets who had spearheaded the Christian fellowship back at school but she has little time to be revulsed before she finds herself tumbling backwards. Somehow she manages to keep the tray balanced as she stumbles back into the lap of a rotund, black-chitined creature, his enormous fist wrapped around her braid, trembling ear held to his razor-toothed mouth as he growls lewd horrors to her. A huge paw rubs inexpertly between her legs, shimmying her back and forth across his bulging member before his eyes wander towards a nude, tattooed delicacy, and she's unceremoniously let loose. Without a glance backwards she settles her tray and weaves rapidly back into the crowd, shooken, heart pounding in her chest.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:45 am

Post Re: The Event of the Season (Elise X Elizia)
The school of Shokushu protected Earth from the aggressive alien races that would attack it without thinking it twice by offering what they desired the most. It also protected to some extent the girls that went to the school, but once they were finished, it was not as pretty. Many of the monsters that visited Shokushu were also frequent visitors to the slave pens in the feared sector of Vanejin VI. They were upon the freshly graduated girls like hounds. Some students did not make it to safety or even the Directorate. Though she didn't do it for the same reasons, Elizia did not only hunt for girls in the school; she also visited the slave pens to acquire the juices of the poor girls that suffered the fate of being captured.

The goddess really didn't like to be there. A being like her shouldn't be hanging around such a vile place, she thought. It was, however, a place where it was easy to have some fun with other girls. She never went there with her true appearance, though; always being another buyer or sometimes the well-known patron Arista Eferil. Gii usually was transformed to either a bulky or a handsome bodyguard, or just another buyer to keep an eye close on Elizia. That day, the deity had been invited to the 'party' that the merchant Damax did so everyone would see his newest acquisitions by the man himself. Curious to see what girls he had obtained, she accepted.

Arista was among the crowd the of guests that looked at the performers, a very seductive smile on her face while most of the other guests had grins of lust. Long, silky brunette hair covered her shoulders, part of her chest and back, and her bright green eyes looked carefully at the girls around her, not only the performers but also the ones that were ordered to serve the guests. A very tight black cocktail dress left little for the imagination as it hugged her slender curves tightly. Thought not as endowed as her usual appearance, Arista's body was enough to turn the heads of everyone if she started walking. One of her long legs was mostly exposed thanks to the dress but not as much as the back. Her cleavage was also for everyone to see if the deity moved all of her hair behind her head.
It was when she looked around that she noticed one of the girls in a chinese dress being pushed away by a large alien. It was obvious for Elizia that the girl was covered in fear and shock as the scene kept unfolding. She raised her arm lightly and snapped her fingers. She had a sudden desire to have one of those cocktails.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:24 pm

"Emancipated" women aren't entirely unheard of at parties like these. Some are merely monsters in disguise. Others are slaves who have worked their way into their master or mistress' good graces, selling their soul in return for comparatively comfortable positions as madames, slave buyers, or trainers for their respective owners. But rarely are they any less sadistic than the more visible monsters at these soirees, and rarely are they as beautiful as Elizia. The sultry, full bodied goddess is easily drawing as much attention as most of the slave girls, although the ready availability and debauchery of the showgirls is usually enough to keep the aliens from propositioning Elizia too forcefully. Some of the girls even make eyes out her, perhaps envisioning her as a softer and less abusive potential mistress. Elise isn't one of them. She's spent the better part of the evening trying to dodge the attentions of the partygoers, and she spots the buxom lady for exactly what she is: a venus fly trap. She tries to swerve to the left only to find a mass of greedy bodies and finally, finding no source for egress, surrounded by crowds of horny monsters, she steps towards Elizia.

A girl like Elise should have every reason to be intimidated by a woman like Elizia, a perfect female specimen practically radiating confidence. The dress clings to Elise's slender frame like a second skin, hugging to curves, slit fabric rustling in the gentle air-conditioned breeze, flashing glimpse of smooth, tied inner thigh. From this close, small round nipples peek visibly through the silk, areolas perfectly visible along with the hoop rings pierced through her sensitive nipples. Baby blue eyes demure just a faint couple of inches from Elizia's and through the visible, damp fear is a hardened fire of resentment and indignation. A metal stud flashes from her tongue as she asks with laconic disinterest, "You want a drink?"

Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:33 am

Elizia didn't fail to notice the intention of Elise to ignore her call, but she knew it was normal; no girl wanting to leave the place would dare to go near the same beings that wouldn't hesitate to use her body like it was just a toy. But she also knew that she would probably have no other choice, it wasn't like there were less guests in other parts of the room. As the girl approaches her, the goddess notices every detail of how she looks. Every part of her body was just made to attract the attention of the guests, due to the dress. Possibly the only thinking keeping her and the others serving the drinks and food (though mostly) was the fact that they still had clothes on.

"Yes, of course. Thank you," the patron Arista says, her smile still on her face as she picks a glass and returns her eyes to Elise. "I guess getting sticked with serving the drinks to all these disgusting beings makes you want to escape even for a bit right? Try to get rid of that look of fear on you at least, it encourages some of them. And stick with the gentler guests; no one gives much attention when you're busy serving others. You may go for now." She winked at Elise, and turned her attention to other places, mostly the girls meant for show. Elizia knew that Elise probably knew all that, but she definitely had that look of being new, and she better reminded her of those tips if she wanted to keep her away from other monsters and see if she can stay as a candidate for her. She had the most burning desire to disappear from there out of all the girls anyway.

SFA---

Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:01 am

Her eyes seem to say I already know that, you stupid bitch even as her lips say "Escape? I wouldn't dream of it... Thank you for the advice, ma'am," in a dead pan that has nearly the same connotation. Regardless it's good advice. Granted, it's close to what she'd already decided on, but it never helps to be reminded. There's a brief expression of hesitation, as Elise is reticent to leave the (suspiciously) beautiful woman in favor of mingling with the vicious monsters, but her eyes catch with that of one of the slavemaster's overseers and she turns, dress swishing around her slender frame as she disappears back into the gruesome crowd.

She weaves into the sea of creatures, trying her hardest to keep her composure, but with each passing moment, the tide grows more violent. As drinks disappear and libidos swell, even the most obfuscated of slaves are being plucked from the pack. Damax's overseers are actively amongst the crowd now, insuring that none of the aliens come to blows and that none of the property is used to excess, at least without payment being made up front. She hears a voice panting in husky Russian, riding to the edge of orgasm and she's suddenly frozen in place. It sounds so familiar. She turns to catch sight of two fellow servants, their dresses ripped practically to tatters, a thick red snakelike creature wound about the two of them, nubile bodies mashed together in the naga's coils as a split tail pistons into each in triumphant unison. She recognizes neither, but her relief at the fact is cut short by a pair of brawling patrons.

She stumbles backwards from the melee only to find herself bumping into the creature who had accosted earlier. Carapaced lips peel back to reveal yellow, needlelike teeth. A hand settles on her hip. "Well, well, I think this is destiny", he coos, close enough that she can smell his rank breath.

"You couldn't afford me," she blurts, without thinking. And she's probably right. The beetlelike creature is merely an indentured bodyguard to one of Damax's privileged guests occupied upstairs. But her satisfaction is cut short. The back of his armored hand cracks her across the cheek and she goes reeling, the force of the blow spinning her body. The serving tray arches through the air, crystal glasses shattering, champagne splattering expensive tile as she falls to the ground. As she sprawls prone, cheeks clenched against the floor, tail of the dress spread behind her, front barely covering her thighs, he advances, soft throbbing shite phallus extending from sheath. Not much notice is paid to them, surrounded by boisterous bacchanalia. Her jaw aches, her vision spotty and gray still from the force of the blow. It feels like it takes all her energy to keep her heart from bursting from her chest. But her eyes dance to the mess of shattered glass, fight or flight kicking in, weighing the option of thrusting a jagged glass between the plates in his armor.

Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:22 am

The deity chuckled. Not even the girl believed that, specially when her eyes had a fire of discomfort and annoyance. Elizia didn't mind what she thought of her, it was obvious she shouldn't trust anyone that talks to her and she knew it, but she couldn't help keeping an eye on her. She still had that fight in her that kept the deity entertained. Even though the girl in the china dress hesitated to leave Elizia's side for a second or two, she had stopped paying her attention, rather showing her exposed back as she saw the other girls, her careful eye noticing the overseer that checked their area for trouble.

The night was growing a bit boring for Eliz, even though the crowd had started to grow more violent. Slaves were being bought and used, slavers and guests arguing for the ownership of the girls and the overseers starting to work more arduously to keep the order in the place. Arista remained on her seat, taking a sip from her glass until her head turned suddenly at the sound of breaking glass beyond the punches and brawl of two aliens nearby. The same girl from before was sent to the ground from the backhand of the beetlelike alien.

Her decision was made quickly. She stood up and walked towards the two, shadow magic protecting her from one of the fighting aliens' body flying through the air. She looks at the growing shaft of the abusive bodyguard and the manner the girl had been left on the ground. "Excuse me, but have you bought her?" Arista's tone caught the attention of the alien, his lust nothing compared to the annoyance of being interrupted until he turned to see the deity. Before he had any chance to answer, Elizia went on. "If not, then I shall ask you to get away from her. I wouldn't like to be with her after being touched by someone like you, specially one that cannot afford a slave himself." She brushed her hair behind her head, her attractive cleavage exposed as she waited for him to move away. Two of Damax's overseers were taking care of the brawl from the two aliens and not so far from them was Gii, posing as a red humanoid but muscular buyer watching his owner and the other two from afar in case the abusive bodyguard decided to cause trouble for Elizia.

SFA---

Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:03 pm

The bruiser turns sharply, fists balled, lips twisted back in a sneer and for a moment he seems ready to treat Elizia to the same cruelty he gave the serving girl. But there's clearly something different about the gorgeous woman and the presence of Dox's men lurking among the fringes stays his hand. "You could make some good money working for my boss," he taunts Elizia. A heavy shoulder slams against her as he bumps past her, skulking back off to the corner.

Elise, victimized, clearly unhappy with all the attention the scene is bringing, remains stretched on the floor, slinky curve in red satin, eyes warily flicking between the stunning monster and the overseers in the distance. Eyes flash darkly, no spoken apology, no gratitude, just silent question, "What now?".

Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:18 pm

((Sorry for taking so long, it was a busy week for me))

"And you would do a nice meal for me," the goddess replied. She could certainly eat what she wanted, but she was certain she wouldn't enjoy the taste of the bodyguard. But he didn't know what kind of being the fake brunette was and hopefully she wouldn't have to prove it to him. She almost made a disgusted face when he approached, and a veil of shadow automatically didn't let the alien's skin touch her skin, bumping back against him. Elizia's hair shook slightly and quickly she moved towards Elise, and away from him.

The deity looks at Elise for a second before turning to watch the people that had captured sight of their small show and waited with anticipation what would happen next, even though no fight seemed to follow. "You'll now come with me. I plan on buying you, not to protect you from aliens like him exactly, but also because I would lose credibility to him and the ones he know. Of course, I shouldn't even mention I could use some fun. Come now girl, you will certainly spend a better time with me than with any of these lowlives." She only glanced once at the girl on the floor and waited for her to stand up, and then she would move towards Damax's onlookers to give them any money needed for Elise so they wouldn't try to stop her for trying to get her without paying.

SFA---

Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]