View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 9:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Consequences of Failure (for Rahs) 

Post Re: Consequences of Failure (for Rahs)
"Unfortunately, it's not a matter of doing things you prefer anymore. You must obey my command from now on." Rahs gave off a chuckle when the beautiful redhead answered. Though she could've said that in a mocking tone, to the mercenary it sounded more like a frightened child not wanting to go on. He knew Minerva was not particularly scared, at least now that she was alone with him though. "Or I could throw you to the worst parts of Vanejin VI and see how you'd never see light again." Though that comment was to scare her a bit, Rahs didn't intend to do that... yet, at least.

As he finished talking a tentacle from his arm sprouted and quickly went to grab Minerva's leash, pulling it until the agent would be forced to walk or run to the couch. "Maybe I'll have to remind you how you begged for my cock back in Shokushu? You were so delighted back then, you even agreed to be a slave. You can't back out now" The mercenary's hand went up and caressed the agent's face. Though probably the lightest touch he has made to her enemy, another tentacle had gone to the floor and started snaking its way up around her leg.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:43 pm

Minerva was indeed more than a little concerned about being thrown to the wolves to Vanejin VI. The young woman could only imagine what would become her being left to other creatures that inhabited this awful world, to do what they wanted with her. Still the agent did what she could to hid such fear, she didn't want the mercenary to gain anymore of advantage over her.

It was then that a tentacle wrapped around her leash. The red headed woman gasped as she felt her collar get tugged in the direction of the alien. Minerva had no choice as she was forced to jog over to the couch, a mere toy for Rahs to play with at his leisure. In fact, his hand came up and began to caress her face as he reminded her that it was her that ultimately asked to be a slave, even if she was coerced into it. You don't have to remind me of anything. I know I was tricked into sayin.... The young woman suddenly felt a tentacle wrap around one of her legs, and she froze in mid sentence as she tried to steel herself against what ever he was going to do.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:24 am

Rahs chuckled as he heard Minerva comment her comeback, but she froze mid sentence when the mercenary's tentacle started to wrap itself around her leg. The agent could feel the appendage's texture as it moved towards her inner thighs and its tip started to rub against it. "Tricked? Not at all... Glad you remember, though" The syrictae said as his hand went down to Minerva's chest, his fingers tracing the outline of her breasts at the top while the tip of his tentacle started to make its way to her barely covered flower, caressing her petals slowly as the rest of its length started to roll and move slightly around her leg.

SFA---

Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:32 am

Minvera could feel the tentacle continue to wrap around her leg as it made it way around her calf and up along her thigh, the red head gasped softly as she felt the tentacle begin to rub against her inner thigh. She felt extremely vulnerable even as Rahs told her that he was glad she remembered what he did. She could feel his hands begin to trace her breasts as the alien was savoring his slave, it was then that the tentacle began to brush against her covered flower. The agent couldn't help but let out a moan as the material she was wearing was deliberately thin so that the most sensation could make it through. Aahhh, you are quick to get started.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:43 am

"Because slaves should learn quickly." It was true. More than having fun with her, Rahs had started moving on her because it'd be better if the agent learned how to behave. The sooner he breaks Minerva like he did in Shokushu, the easier it'll be. And it'd be entertaining for him too. That's why he didn't stop at all even after her comment, his hand tracing her breasts and growing rougher little by little until his large hands pushed down the part of the corset until he could freely squeeze and play with the redhead's breast, his fingers quickly starting to treat the nipple. And at the same time, the tentacle's caress grew quicker and then slower, alternating between the two before pressing harder against her vulnerable nether lips, rotating as it rubbed against them, in attempt to make her flower bloom and bring out the pearl hidden.

SFA---

Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:22 am

Minerva did what she could to try to stifle her moans as he began to play with her breasts squeezing and playing even rougher. Suddenly the alien pushed down the corset freeing her orbs, her mounds flew up and bounced once before the mercenary began to play with them again. The red headed agent bit her lip as she could feel his hand begin to tweak her nipple. Why did her breasts begin to swell already. Ahhh, you f-find me a slow l-learner in this a-area. Meanwhile, the tentacle continued its assault on her flower, alternating its pace as press harder against her flower. The cloth did little to protect her, in fact she could feel it rotate around her pedals. The young woman was finally forced to let a soft moan escape her lips as her flower slowly bloomed.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:06 am

There was a smile forming behind Rahs' mask, and it was growing the more Minerva seemed to lose terrain against the mercenary's advances on her body. He could see perfectly how she struggled to keep her moans from escaping her mouth, and then chuckled a bit as her comment was a bit unexpected as he was busy enjoying the figure of the woman. "Of course I do. Now I'll be able to teach you more and you'll like it. Just like your sister, Ishtar..." The teasing reply was just to see her reaction, but he wouldn't deny that he had had very amusing times with the agent's sister, though never in a planned occasion with much time to spare like this one.
Quick after speaking, Rahs started to let a weak electric current flow through his hands as they kept playing and squeezing Minerva's already swollen breasts, his fingers rolling her hard nipples around before pinching them lightly. "Your body learns faster though..." As he said this, the tentacle pressed harder against her flower, it's girth moving back and forward between the agent's nether lips, causing the thin fabric to rub against her sensitive and blooming place.

SFA---

Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:38 am

Minerva bristled at the alien's comment about her sister. You will stay away from Ishtar...or I'll...I'll..... The agent struggled against her bonds but found the restraints were simply too strong her to get her arms free. Ahhhh! The redhead could feel an electric current flow from his hands into her swollen mounds even as he kept playing and molding her orbs. She gasped as she felt his fingers begin to pinch her sensitive nipples. She silently cursed her body for being so weak against his advances. The agent could barely supress another moan as she felt the tentacle began to press harder against her blooming flower. Already she could feel its girth move back and force, the thin fabric doing nothing to keep the dull the sensation of the tentacle as it moved against her flower. Already she could feel herself starting to get a little wet down there.

Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:50 am

"Now, you can't talk to me like that." The beautiful redhead would feel a strong discharge coming from both of the syrictae's hands and the tendril at her flower, both giving her a very intense and quick pleasure just as it hurt a bit from the suddenness of it. It wasn't just a manner of lesson, it also left her nerves completely awaken, making her more sensitive than she was normally. Though the effect would fade eventually, by then she would have been made more submissive and naturally sensitive with the amount of pleasure she'd receive.
Immediately after, though, Minerva would feel that the mercenary's motions resumed again. But not a few seconds passed when his hand left her right orb and suddenly a new tendril made its way towards her. Unlike the others, this one opened its tip to reveal a sucker filled with tiny soft barbs inside. It closed around the agent's breast, the feeling of the barbs not painful, but very pleasing as they seemed to mold and massage her breast as the tendril started sucking. The one at her flower then started rubbing harder and harder, until the cloth practically seemed to give no resistance. It moved side to side, trying to spread her lips apart when Rahs' fingers started to seek and play with Minerva's clit.

SFA---

Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:01 am

Minerva screamed as she felt the current flow through her breasts and flower, the pain, pleasure, and intensity of it all simply overwhelmed her. She suddenly felt his hands begin once begin to play with her orbs. The young woman could only moan as she realized how much more sensitive her body had become after that electric current flowed through her. It was then she noticed a tentacle move up towards one of her sensitive mounds. The tip opened to reveal its sucker, Oh no, not that again! the agent said. Her pleas went unheeded as the sucker closed on her breast, the beautiful redhead let out a yelp as she back arch from the sudden pleasure of it all. Meanwhile the agent felt the tendril below rub even harder against her flower until it felt like she wasn't anything at all. That was when she felt the mercenary's lecherous fingers suddenly pinch her clit, the agent let out a cry as he did so.

Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:48 am

It was obvious that Rahs was treating Minerva like a musician plays an instrument. Anywhere he touched and anything he did, he did it in the right places, always seeking to bring out the agent's lovely moans and accomplishing it. The sucker and his hand continued playing with her two mounds, increasing the intensity as the mercenary noticed that the pleasure started rising little by little inside the redhead's body. His other hand pinched her clit and tweaked it, rubbing it afterwards to mix the pain and pleasure in her mind. As the pleasure kept rising, the tendril started pushing harder against her flower, and then with its it pushed inside Minerva, bringing the cloth with it and into her wet walls. It pulled back and pushed strongly time and time again until the cloth gave and the tendril passed through it, free to twirl and move inside Minerva.

SFA---

Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:38 pm

The poor red head could feel her body's pleasure slowly began to build in her body as she felt his sucker and his hand continued to play with the her orbs. She let out a loud moan as she could feel the pain of her clit being tweaked before it was slowly rubbed to plain the pleasure mix in with the pain. It was then that Minerva felt the tendril against her flower began to push harder and harder into it. The young woman gasped and moaned as she could feel the tendril get further and further in, until finally the poor cloth ripped apart. The beautiful agent's head shot up wards as she felt a loud moan as the tendril pushed deep into her and twirled inside her.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:37 pm

Seeing the redhead fall prey with each and every of his actions, Rahs continued with his work. Exactly when Minerva'd head shot up in pleasure as the tendril had broken through the cloth between her legs, the mercenary's hand on her clit released a current to the tender nub every time she moaned. It would be difficult to notice for the agent at the beginning, but the more she moaned, the more shocks she got and the harder she moaned, the stronger it grew. They were meant to increase her pleasure, but if she tried resisting or stopped moaning, the current's intensity would jump to a point where it would hurt.

Meanwhile, the tendril had started to move up and down inside the beautiful redhead's flower, pushing hard and firmly, impaling her without giving her a chance to rest. The tip would bump against her cervix and then it would spin inside her, twirling a bit wildly to not let any single part of her walls without attention. It withdrew slowly, but it pushed back in quickly. Minerva's juices were starting to soak Rahs' hand and tentacle, pooling beneath the poor agent being assaulted.

SFA---

Tue May 17, 2011 7:38 pm

Minerva gas and moaned louded and louder as she feel each thrust of the tendril with in her, particularly when that each time the tendril hit against her cervix. Each time she let out a gasp as she felt the tendril spin around her flower doing everything to stimulate her from the inside. The poor agent could already feel how wet her flower was becoming, how much under the sway of the mercenary she was falling. The redhead then notice d that that he was slowly strengthen his current into her sensitive areas. The young agent immediately attempted to steel herself, to try to resist all the pleasure she was to feeling. As she attempted to do so, the alien sent a powerful shock through her body. Her scream filled the room as she realized she had no hope of resisting.

Tue May 24, 2011 1:43 am

Rahs smiled behind his mask, a grin forming as the poor agent couldn't help but to fall prey to his actions. No matter what she did or tried, the mercenary did everything to torment her, to arouse her. More and more it became clear that her juices were starting to drip onto the tendril and his own hand. Just as expected, Minerva tried not to give the alien any pleasure or entertainment, hoping to stop moaning for him, but quickly the current forced her voice out, a scream filing the room as Rahs kicked up the intensity. Little by little Rahs would break her resistance, and Minerva knew it, incapable of preventing it. To further drive the redhead into pleasure, the tendril rubbed against her cervix, firing up nerves barely touched and the rest of its length caressing her most tender place inside. Her vulnerable clit continued to fall prey to his hand, being played with and massaged without any relent whatsoever.

SFA---

Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next