View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 8:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Consequences of Failure (for Rahs) 

Post Re: Consequences of Failure (for Rahs)
Minerva didn't like what she saw in the mirror. She saw a very desperate, very aroused young woman, desperate for release. She could see the look in her face, the swollen breasts with the harden nipples. The redhead dropped the towel for now, she didn't need to arouse herself anymore than she already was. The naked woman stumbled out of the bathroom and made her way to the bed. She wasn't sure how much sleep she would get but she couldn't figure out what else to do. Her body was demanding attention and she would figure exhaustion would eventually over come her. At least that what she hoped....

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:39 am

The beautiful agent, degraded to a mere slave to Rahs and to the lust corrupting her, could feel her body heavy as she walked. She was as naked as the tendril allowed her to be, and yet it was her own body that seemed to drag her down. Her breasts only seemed to swell larger and larger, almost another cup in size. Though minimal, Minerva could almost feel her weight in her chest be noticeable. It was her arousal begging her to touch her sensitive mounds, but once on the bed, she could only hope to resist the urges. By then, the tendril was still leaking the aphrodisiac, and now laid down it went directly to her flower. Her chest heaved up and down as she took short and quick breaths, unable to get satisfaction. She wouldn't get any sleep for another few hours, her hands asking to travel her own body. It was getting unbearable, how did she once get herself in the situation of agreeing to be a slave? It didn't feel like this back then. The agent would just rest for around 3 hours before she woke up again. Her flower throbbed painfully and the room's cool air attacked her body, keeping her nipples even harder and giving her goosebumps. She could tell from the light from a nearby closed window and a clock that it was approximately to what the aliens in Vanejin VI could call 'morning'.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:24 am

It was erotic torture for the young woman, she could feel her breast had become so swollen and aroused. Her entire body felt like it was on fire as she could feel the full affects of the aphrodisiac now. The poor agent struggled to control her breathing, but her heartbeat was simply too fast and she could keep from shallow breathing. Every time took a breathe of air she felt the her swollen mounds move up and down and demanding attention. The redhead struggled in bed as her hands seemed to be everywhere doing what she could to alleviate the lust that was building inside her.

The beautiful woman writhed in bed for what seemed liked forever. She rolled this way and that as her hands did what they could to help alleviate the demands of her body. But it wasn't enough, it never seemed like enough. It was only through sheer exhaustion did she eventually passed out into unconsciousness.

The young woman awoke the next morning covered in goosebumps and her breasts still as swollen as it was when she went to sleep last night. Poor Minerva wondered as she attempted to get up slowly if this was the way she would always awake on Vanejin VI.

Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:24 pm

The captured agent couldn't do anything for herself anymore. She was not at Rahs' mercy, but even after being ignored by him she had suffered the torture of spending one full night without release, in constant sexual frustration and increase of her lust. Her accumulated tension seemed to swell on her body with every second, and her nerves were always on fire. She had tired herself until she collapsed asleep but the calm lasted little when her loins demanded pleasure.

Interestingly enough, by the time Minerva woke up, naked and aroused to the limits of her body, she could hear noises coming from outside the room. If she managed to get up, she would only be able to catch a glimpse of the mercenary just putting on his helmet and mask, his back mostly facing her. The curiosity of possibly finally seeing his face or at least the back of his head suddenly filled the beautiful agent's head. However, that curiosity was short lived, since she would instantly see that the mercenary was completely naked, his tall and muscular frame catching the attention of the aroused female. Rahs had been moving things on a desk near his own quarters before moving out to the room connecting both of their bedrooms.

"Good morning Minerva. Slept well?" His tone was pretty neutral, not giving much of a reflection of his emotions. But his toned body moved closer to her, looking from head to toe, looking at all the signs of her still frustrated body. It would be impossible for Minerva not to look back at his toned body, his large limp cock resting between his legs looking more and more tempting.

SFA---

Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:54 am

It was the noises coming from the main room that awoke the redhead. The captive woman let out a soft moan as she realized she had awoken fully aroused her breasts still swollen and erect. The young woman knew she desperately needed relief as she struggled to stand up and make her way towards the door leading to the main room. The agent moved very carefully as she tried to do what she could to stimulate herself as she walked.

The beautiful redhead got to the door to find herself look at Rahs as he was getting for the morning. He had just finish donning his helmet but that was the thing that piqued the captive agent's interest. She could only look at his huge muscular frame as he was getting stuff ready on the desk. The agent could only gasp as she saw him turn towards him, his massive member limply hanging in between his legs. As he began to approach, the mercenary asked her if she had slept well. I-i did not. I b-barely slept at all. was all she managed to stammer out as she continued to look at massive member as he got closer.

Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:44 pm

"And I can see why. It seems you aroused yourself even further. Enjoying the sight?" The mercenary stopped just inches from Minerva, seeing how she stared at his member, practically entranced by her own lust and need for release. He then moved his phallus a bit, letting it touch the aroused redhead's leg so she could feel a soft warmth coming from it. However, he lightly slapped one of Minerva's breasts before he treated the pain to her swollen mound with a soft squeeze as he lifted her head to look at her practically glazed and dilated eyes.

"Just look at yourself Minerva. All horny and in need of satisfaction. Your breasts are aching for a touch, your nipples completely hard. You must be dripping wet," Rahs cooed as he grabbed her shoulders and turned her around before pressing her body against his muscular one. His hands then went slowly from her shoulders to her chest and then her tits, rubbing against them and then cupping them one in each hand, squeezing the sides of them with his fingers.
"Maybe I should leave you here like that for the rest of the day. What do you say Minerva? Or would you rather have me satisfy you now and take the tendril off you? I think you can't take it anymore." His voice and movements of his hands were slow, seeking to push his now beautiful slave to lose control and arouse her further. Her breasts were massaged carefully and the undersides were teased by his fingers every time before he squeezed them every now and then. Minerva would also feel how his large cock pressed against her backside as he pulled her closer to him.

SFA---

Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:33 pm

Minerva could only watch as the alien approached her just stopping short, leaving the poor agent just out of reach. Then he began his seduction as he moved his phallus up against her thigh, her body began to feel goosebumps. That was quickly replaced by a shout as she felt his hand slap one of her breasts only for him to immediately begin to squeeze the swollen orb. A hand lifted her head as she was forced to look at her tormentor despite how aroused she was.

It was then that Rahs spun her around and pressed her back into his muscular frame. The young woman let out a gasp as much of lust as of surprise as she found herself in his warm arms. She could feel his hands on her shoulders before they moved slowly down her arms and began to wrap around her aroused breasts. The young woman could only moan as she felt his hands began to squeeze and play with them. It was then he asked if she wanted to be left alone for the day or not.

No, please! Take me. Take me now! I can't stand it anymore. The young woman moaned as she felt his hands continued to play with the undersides of her orbs. She soon felt the heat of his massive member as it pressed against her backside. She needed it and she wanted it now, as her entire body tensed up in the anticipation of it all.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:40 am

Rahs enjoyed every second of the prolonged torture of Minerva. The poor redhead was not able to do anything but surrender to his actions and caresses, every touch sent fire across her skin and her loins were begging to let that same touch meet them. Every moan coming from her mouth was music to the mercenary's ears that remained a bit quiet as she admitted her need to be pleased, asking him to take her right there and then. Just as she finished, his fingers went to her nipples before tweaking and pulling them, tormenting her lovely and assaulted mounds.

"Are you that horny? If you want it that much, tell me how would you want me to do it?" His voice cooed as one of his hands remained on her orbs, cupping one and squeezing it as the other went down over her stomach before touching the tendril around her. He let out a current on it that had an immediate effect. The tentacle stiffened even more, before crumbling little by little until its remains were on the floor. That hand stopped moving, however, just pressing against Minerva's pelvic mound above her swollen and dripping sex. His large cock kept twitching little by little, every time pressing harder against her back, growing to being half erect as he waited for her answer.

SFA---

Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:25 pm

The poor agent could feel his hands begin to tweak her nipples as he pulled on them. The young woman let out brief shouts and moans as she could feel he lust really build inside her. Her body was practically demanding that she was taken right here right now. The young woman found herself involuntarily brushing and rubbing against his muscular frame. It was then that he asked her how she wanted to be taken. Ahhh....I-i need it badly, take me back to ...t-to your room and do whatever you want with me...uhhh..as long as you fill my flower completely, I'm yours.

The young woman let out a series of moans as she felt his hand move down to her pelvic region as he began to rub the tentacle away. Soon her wet flower was exposed for all to see, still it wasn't enough for the young woman. Slowly she reached down and caressed his hand hoping to get him to rub her. It was bad enough she could feel his member becoming more erect with each passing moment but still only pressed against her back.

Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:31 am

"Oh, is that so? You're already mine but still... It seems you can't take it anymore," his voice cooed as he whispered in her ear, his masked face closing on hers from behind as he felt every rub of her beautiful and frustrated body on his own muscular one. He loved feeling her aroused state completely next to his body, having her tremble and moan in his arms as he kept his hand on her pelvic region still, even after her hand caressed his in an attempt to make him please her. But she would get none of that right there, and even if his fingers moved closely to her slit, he moved it back up immediately.

Rahs cupped and squeezed her breasts again, not having enough of that soft and firm flesh of hers, now completely his by right and by her surrendered will. The mercenary massaged them thoroughly, moving them circularly and then pressing them against themselves as his cock started to press even harder against her back, wanting to penetrate her anywhere. His actions stopped abruptly, however, and then Minerva would feel herself being swung around Rahs as he moved her to face his room.
"What are you waiting for? If you want to be fucked senseless like the slave you are, go on Minerva." Tempting and yet commanding words ordered her to do as the agent herself said, prompting her to get them in his quarters where she would finally feel that so desired and needed release. Just after he finished speaking, his hand slapped her butt cheeks, pain and pleasure mixed in her backside, further encouraging her to invite her master to take her as his.

SFA---

Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:22 pm

Minerva could hear the whisper of the mercenary as he continued to rub her nubile body against his own muscular own. Despite her own efforts to rub against him and to force his hand to rub her flower, he refused to do anything. His hands almost made in to the lips of her flower but he moved them back immediately, sexually frustrating the poor drugged redhead. She didn't know how much that she could take it of this anymore.

The alien seemed to sense this and his hands moved up to cup and squeeze her breasts. The young woman let out a soft moan as she felt his hands begin to press her soft and firm mounds and began to push them together and then roll them away from each other. She could only let out loud moans as she felt his member begin to press harder and harder against her back. She was sure she could even feel it begin to throb behind her. But then he suddenly stopped and spun the poor woman towards his room.

He then told her that if she wanted her release she would have to go to his room. As he did so he released her and slapped her across her rear. The agent let out a loud shout as her breasts and head bounced in unison. The poor agent slowly began to head towards the his bedroom. She was not sure what she would see once she entered the room of the mercenary, she only knew she would finally get her release...

Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:01 pm

The mercenary released a light chuckle as Minerva shouted and jumped from the slap to her buttocks, her hair and beautiful breasts bouncing in unison. She had almost melted in his arms as he fondled and kneaded her breasts just then, it seemed like it really wouldn't take long to push her to orgasm right there and then. But even so, the new slave moved shyly to his room, walking slowly as if not sure what to expect. Rahs followed behind her, and his hands went to caress and rub against her rear as he pushed her to move into the room. He enjoyed the feel of her roundly shaped ass until he told Minerva to go on to the bed, watching her move first again.

"Your body may be fantastic, but you could be more seducing, Minerva. You're a slave now, and asking to be fucked to finally get your release." He didn't know what kind of response would he get, but Minerva was little more than a horny woman wanting to be filled right then. Her status as a proud ADD agent meant nothing now, she was the property of the mercenary that had met her twice now. Everything else mattered little, it was the fire in her body and her need for sex that tormented her. With or without answer, Rahs moved closer to her. As he sat her on her bed, he took her hands and pushed her downwards, laying her on the bed and with him on top. His large cock was poising just above her already wet and aching flower.

SFA---

Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:14 pm

Minerva slowly moved into the bed room, be egged on by Rahs as he continued to caress her rear. She was slowly directed towards the bed as the mercenary told her to go on the bed. The young woman was in a daze, as she took short breaths. There was some part of her mind that didn't want this, but it was simply being overwhelmed by the sheer lust she was feeling. Her entire body needed and wanted it, and she was not go to be satisfied until the mercenary took her.

P-please take me, I need this ... I need this so bad....Please fill me completely.... Minerva let out a loud gasp as the mercenary put her on the bed. His hands wrapped around her own as he pushed her downwards on the bed. Soon the lovely redhead found herself underneath the alien muscular frame as he positioned his member just above her ready flower. P-please, please do it. I want it...I want you.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:30 pm

Minerva's urged pleas first met no response from the mercenary, only his bright blue eyes staring at her own as the almost burning hot pole rested on her pubic mound. It would be a lie to say that Rahs did not enjoy her words, expressing her urge to get filled by his cock to finally quench her lust. Nothing else mattered but to get pleased by the same alien that had abused her in the past and now, with the irony of fate, she had as his master thanks for captured and bought.

"Well then..." The beautiful redhead would feel how Rahs' hips moved until suddenly she could feel the large, hard tip prodding against her nether lips, rubbing against them and her exposed clit for a couple of minutes or an eternity, both felt the same for her. Little by little she felt it enter inside her, felt every inch spreading her wet walls apart as it rubbed all of her nerves on fire. Its advance continued until finally Rahs hit with a bump at her cervix, and all of Minerva's sweet flower was filled with his massive cock. Soon enough, he pulled back until only his tip remained before thrusting back in a bit faster than before, and repeating the process, every time increasing his speed.

SFA---

Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:05 am

Minerva felt the mercenary's hips move as her body tensed up in anticipation as he pushed closer towards her sex. She soon felt the large tip of his massive member against her delicate flower. For what seemed like forever the member moved back and forth across her nether lips and special pearl. P-please....fuck me!.....fuck me! It was then that he pushed slowly into her ready body. The young woman let out a loud moan as he slowly filled her to capacity. The young woman gasped as she felt him hit her cervix. Then slowly he began to move back only to thrust into the poor woman again. She let out another loud shout as she realized all the sexual torture she had endured to this point was leading to this, her hands gripped his tightly as she shouted, F-faster....faster.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next