View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Consequences of Failure (for Rahs) 

Post Re: Consequences of Failure (for Rahs)
Minerva continued to wash the massive phallus with her tongue. The alien told her not to be shy as he moved his hips a bit forward. More of the large member pushed into her mouth, soon the redhead mouth was wrapped around the member moving back and forth. Even as she did so her tongue continued to wash the phallus as her lips rubbed back and forth across. Her eyes remained half lidded as she continued to pleasure the alien that had control over her.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:44 pm

Rahs let out a satisfied grunt as Minerva took more of the large member inside her mouth. Her tongue washing on the underside and around it as her lips sealed the phallus inside were intoxicating sensations that pleased the mercenary. "You do know how to please an alien, don't you? It seems you're liking it," the syrictae said out, once more putting his words in her broken down will and lust-filled mind. One of his hands went for her hair and caressed it, gesturing her to move a bit bolder as he enjoyed the magnificent work of her mouth over his cock.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:47 am

Minerva could hear the grunt as she felt more of the large member in her mouth as she continued to wash the member. The alien told her something but she was too caught up in her lust and the affects of the aphrodisiac to notice. Even as she continued to move back and forth down his phallus, she could feel his hand go through her hair as he seemed to caress it. Slowly she could feel his move her head foward to take more of his phallus into her mouth. The woman could only comply as she tried to move to continue to work on the member as faster pace.

Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:09 am

As the syrictae kept enjoying Minerva's work on his cock, he started to move his other hand on her body. It traced her neck down to her chest and breasts where it played with her nubile and soft mounds, seizing one of them and later playing with her nipple, pulling lightly on the hardened nub. A tentacle sprouted and went for her just battered flower, rubbing lightly on the swollen lips. At the same time, he couldn't help but move his hips in sync with the redhead's movements, her relentless work and lust-driven effort making the large member throb with excitement in her mouth as she tasted the whole girth with her tongue.

SFA---

Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:15 am

Minerva could feel his hand begin to feel his strong hand begin to trace her neck. Slowly the strong hand moved down her body until it reached her breast and began to play with the soft swollen mounds. She let out a muffled shout as she felt the hand begin to pull lightly on her harden nub. Soon the young woman gasped even more as she felt a tentacle move over her puffy and swollen lower lips. The young woman could only work faster on the mercenary's member as it throbbed in her mouth. Her hands also began to rub the parts of the member that her mouth could reach.

Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:07 pm

Her soft and swollen breasts bounced around as his hand played with them, going between them and leaving none unattended for too long after having pulled the nipple of one. Rahs' palm rubbed against them, softly almost in a massaging motion but firmly and across her cleavage and even going to the sides of the mounds. As he did so, a light electric current went into her chest, letting pleasure fill her with tingling sensations. The tendril at her flower rubbed its entire length in long motions, spreading her lips part and touching directly on her bare entrance and clit. Little by little, however, it pulled the tip to her flower and pressed slowly inside her. Meanwhile, Rahs could not help but release a few groans of pleasure as Minerva was caught up in the moment and started to intensify her work on his massive phallus. Her hands rubbed around the entire girth that she couldn't take, and the rest of the tip inside her mouth was attacked by her eager tongue and warmth. Soon the mercenary would climax, and the beautiful redhead could know from the frequency and intensity of the pulses the cock made in her hands and mouth.

SFA---

Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:35 am

Minerva let out muffled moans as she felt as her breasts bounce as the mercenary hands to continued to play with them. It was a soft massage motion that left no part of the exposed. The young woman let out a muffled gasp and the alien pulled her nipple. All the while a light electric current had the affect of a building tingling sensation on her chest slowly letting her body fill with pleasure. Meanwhile the tentacle continued to to work its way across her flower as it played with her petals and her special pearl. Slowly the young woman felt the tentacle push further and further until the young woman shuttered a bit as it pressed inside her. The agent could feel his member begin to pulsate faster and faster in her hands and mouth. It only served to encourage the poor redhead as she further increased her efforts to get the mercenary to orgasm.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:02 pm

It was a loop that continued to increase both Minerva's and Rahs's pleasure, as the approaching climax of the mercenary only motivated the beautiful redhead to work even more on the huge phallus in her mouth and hands. And soon the touch of her fingers on his base and swirling tongue over the sensitive tip sent the last shiver of pleasure down his length, and with powerful throbs Minerva felt the first and following jets of cum shooting in her mouth, the hot seed filling her with its taste and then going back to her throat. As Minerva would probably remember from her previous encounters with Rahs, the amount of semen released was almost endless, but also intoxicating for her, as her lust did nothing but make her wish for more.

She would find herself between swallowing as much as she could, or choking, or withdrawing her head for the rest of the syrictae's orgasm. Whatever she decided, the streams of his seed would keep shooting as he let out pleased groans, his hands playing with her breasts, giving the soft mounds the right touches in the right places as the other tendril started to go even harder against her swollen sex. It went completely inside Minerva, expanding a bit inside to rub completely against her walls and g-spot while making a drilling motion. It took nothing to pull back and thrust, keeping the same movements as Rahs's climax finally seemed to fade.

SFA---

Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:22 am

Minerva could feel her own pleasure continued to build even as she felt tell signs of the approaching climax. The mercenary's member continued throb and pulsate with every motion her mouth make as the pulsation became faster. It was then that his entire body shook for a moment and suddenly there was a powerful throb, as the agent felt the first jet of hot release shoot in to her mouth. It kept coming in waves and waves of the hot seed came with every throb of the member. It was just as like the other times she had to deal with the poor agent had encountered Rahs in the past. Of course, the prolonged exposure to the aphrodisiac had made the poor woman too lust driven to care.

The agent continued to swallow as she much as she could as she struggled to keep up with amount of semen that was going into her mouth. She could only here his pleasured groans as the young woman could feel his hands continuing to play with her breasts. Already her pleasure was increasing as the tendril continue to thrust harder against her swollen sex. The poor woman could only make a muffled sound as she felt push deep inside her. The tendril felt like it was getting bigger inside her as it began drill against the most sensitive parts of her velvet walls. The young could feel the pleasure becoming more and more intense.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:05 pm

It was almost an impressive feat from the redhead as she struggled to keep up with the amount of semen being shot in her mouth and throat, swallowing as fast as she could. Some of it still dripped from the corners of her mouth and even some drops fell to her breasts, but Rahs just spread the hot seed over them and her nipples. After a while, his cock finally seemed to stop throbbing in her mouth, the last pulses ending the long stream of semen.

But even though his orgasm ended, his actions did not. His hands let a more direct current flow into her swollen mounds, pleasuring the whole orbs with his palm but then pinching her nipples and applying the current directly into them, alternating the two methods over and over. At the same time, the tendril that thrust into her started drilling more furiously, filling all of her flower and suddenly letting intermittent bursts of electricity to her sensitive walls and tender path of nerves inside her. Minerva's body couldn't help but bounce lightly from the force of the tentacle's movement. She would also feel the part of the appendage not penetrating her would rub against her special pearl to send her deeper into the abyss of lust.

SFA---

Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Mineva gasped as she felt some of the warm seed spray over her breasts and her nipples as she simply could not swallow. The poor woman didn't know if she could take anymore as she already starting not being able to keep up. Only after what seemed to be an eternity did the alien's orgasm finally come to a stop.

Even then, Rahs did not slow down his efforts. Minerva let out a gasp as she felt more electrical current flow through her aroused orbs, only to her let out shouts when he pinched her nipples and intensifying the current. Even as the mercenary began this pattern, the young woman could feel the tendril begin to thrust much furiously inside her. Ahhhh! So i-intense... Her body began to bounce from each thrust as she she could feel the electric current in her sensitive flower. It seemed like the every bit of the current was hitting her most tender of nerves. Even as it did so, the young woman could feel the tendril press against her clit driving the woman deeper into desire for more sex.

Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:15 am

The mercenary Rahs watched with dominant eyes at the beautiful redhead that sat in front of him, unable to do anything but fall prey to the forceful actions of his tentacles. His hands massaged with extreme care the ample orbs and played with her sensitive nipples as the tendril pushed hard and deep into her soft flower. Her brain kept receiving all the signs of pleasure affecting her nerves directly. He listened to her moans and sighs and even after his orgasm, the syrictae could not help but wanting to keep fucking this agent-turned-slave.

As if reading her desires for more sex, the tendril withdrew from her wanting flower just as her pleasure was starting to reach the edge. Minerva could fear again to be left frustrated, but his strong hands quick took hold of her waist and rolled her over the bed, forcing her on all fours. "How are you holding up, Minerva?" She would feel how his huge cock started rubbing against her swollen lips before his hips pushed and his member penetrated her once more. His thrusts were fast and strong since the beginning, and planned to keep that way until Minerva reached her next orgasm.

SFA---

Tue May 08, 2012 4:56 am

Minerva could feel his tentacles thrusting into her at a faster and faster rate. The young woman moaned wildly as she felt the tendrils begin to push hard and deep into her wet sex. Her breasts were being massaged by his hand large skilled hands as he continued to tweak her sensitive nipples. Even as she moaned she looked up at his piercing blue eyes, his mask hiding any emotions he had as he continued to have his tentacles thrust into her body.

Suddenly the tendril with drew from her flower, the young woman making a loud gasping noise just as her flower gripped the tendril one last time. For a moment thought on Minerva thought he was going to leave her sexually frustrated again, just like she had been left last night. But then the she felt a pair of strong hands grab her waist, with a sudden gasp the redhead found herself being rolled over and thrown on the bed, now forced on all fours. She was asked how she was holding up, the young woman could barely stammer an answer. Ah...p-please continue...I want....AHHHHHHH!!!! Minerva suddenly shouted out as she felt his huge member first press against her lower lips just before it pushed into her flower once more. The beautiful redhead head and breasts then began to bob as he began to thrust fast and strong into the agent. Minerva could feel the pleasure inside her begin to build once more.

Wed May 09, 2012 6:08 am

The mercenary's hard thrusts cut off Minerva's stammered answer, but with what she managed to moan out was enough for Rahs. Her gasps along with her bobbing head enhanced the already great feeling he felt from her abused flower. And it was clear she was close to another orgasm, the pleasure accumulating in her loins reflected on her inner walls as they clenched down on his massive member, as if trying to squeeze out as much pleasure as they could from it. After a while, the beautiful redhead would see one of Rahs' arm falling next to her and his muscled body pressing against her back as his hips continued to pound her from behind, his cock never decreasing the pace. The other hand went around her body and seized a breast, playing with the bouncing mound around his hand and squeezing the soft flesh as the thumb pressed against her nipple, drawing circles with it.

SFA---

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:39 pm

Minerva suddenly felt the muscled body of the mercenary press against her. An arm moved next to her as it provided leverage for the alien as he continued to thrust in to her from behind. Another hand moved around her sexy frame as it captured one of her bouncing orbs. The young woman let out a loud shout as she felt her fleshy mound get squeezed as a thumb began to press her nub. The young woman could feel the pleasure increasing quickly as her she gasped and moaned with each thrust. The tone of the pitch got higher and higher as the agent found herself on the edge. It would not take much more for the young woman to be drive in to absolute bliss again.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next