View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 2:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Consequences of Failure (for Rahs) 

Post Re: Consequences of Failure (for Rahs)
As Minerva attempted to recover from the shoch of the current flowing through her, Rahs continued to assault her giving her no rest. The tendril pushed deeped inside her until it just teased her cervix, the beautiful red head let out cries of passion. Her entire flower felt like it was on fire as she could feel it rubbing inside her hitting all her most sensitive areas at once. She let out a moan as she felt the mercenary's hand play and massage with her sensitive pearl doing everything he could to drive her mindless with pleasure. T-this isn't ...ahhhhh....f-fair. It's so hard...uhhhh....so hard to resist. ohhhh.....not f-fair. She could feel the pleasure inside her beginning to build with in her.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:03 am

The mercenary enjoyed every passionate moan the beautiful redhead released. It was like music to his ears and so he kept assaulting the agent mercilessly. He could feel every tremble from her body and attacked every spot where that made her pleasure grow more.
"Ah, but you don't have to resist. You should know by now that letting go like you did in Shokushu is far easier." Rahs was wearing the agent down, and he did everything he could to do that. His hand started rubbing against her pearl faster and harder, until it was clear that Minerva was standing oh so close to release. But in that moment the syrictae stopped, the tendril inside her flower withdrew without even teasing her walls on the way out. His hand didn't touch her nether lips and only stared at how the body of Minerva reacted at being denied pleasure. "You're not an agent I only wished to fuck, Minerva. You're my slave now, so never expect pleasure without giving first, or you'll end up failing to resist again. Do you want more now?"

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:19 pm

Minerva gasped and moaned as she could feel herself close to the edge. The young agent could feel herself so close to ecstasy that it would only take a little more effort to send her over the edge. She could feel his hand going faster and harder against her pearl even as the tendril was was working rapidly inside her hit every sensitive area. Suddenly before she went over the edge the tendril withdrew from her flower, taking careful care not to give her any pleasure on the way out. The hand also moved away, leaving the poor redhead sexually frustrated. Ahhh, ahhh. You think I going...to give up so easily? It was a bluff on the part of the agent, she knew she wouldn't take too much more for her to driven sexually mad by all this erotic torture but she was hoping to hold out for time.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:53 pm

He chuckled as he listened to the quick bluff coming from Minerva. The trembling of her legs, the wetness overflowing from her flower and her swollen breasts were obvious to both of them. It was clear that it would be difficult for her to resist anymore, but still she kept trying to bluff him. "You've already done so many times before, it won't be different." Rahs' hand introduced two fingers in her flower as his palm went back to rub against her tender nub after waiting a bit for her pleasure to go down a little just to increase it again. It withdrew quickly, the frustration never ending and the ecstasy never reaching her. The tendril wrapped around her waist, going down around her crotch to rub against it so slightly, not enough to release her tension but sufficient to keep her frustrated with pleasure. The syrictae leaned back where he was sitting, watching her for a bit. "If you want more, you have to please your master first." It was not difficult for Minerva to understand she would have to work on his semi-hard cock before getting any release herself.

SFA---

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:15 pm

Minerva let out a bit of a cry as she felt his fingers move into her flower, he began to rub again again doing his best to get the agent close to ecstasy again. The young agent moaned as she could feel the pleasure begin to build in her again, but just as she got close to edge the alien once more pulled his hand away. The redhead gasped for air for a moment even as she felt a tendril wrap around her waist. She wanted to grab it with her bound hands behind her, but it wrapped around her at too low for her to reach them. She gasped against as she felt the tendril slide down and begin to play with her flower. She was kept in a state of constant arousal as he told her what she must do to feel release. The young woman leaned forward as she could feel will fading away, the redhead agent still managed to stop just short of putting her lips on his member...for now.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:16 am

Rahs looked intently at the beautiful agent as she leaned forwards, her moans signs of her loss against the arousal and lust. Her body was frustrated and it screamed for satisfaction, but she wouldn't get any unless she did her job. The tendril kept rubbing against her wet flower, almost painfully slowly. When Minerva stopped just inches of the mercenary's massive cock, he remained watching, waiting for her to do something. Rahs made the tendril act a bit more intensely, it worked tight against her clitoris and lips, but slowed down often to increase her lust and pleasure, but never bringing her to an orgasm. When she took long enough, he sighed. "I guess you just want to suffer more then. You could have relieved all that tension but it looks you want to stay frustrated all night long." The syrictae spoke as if disappointed. It certainly looked like he was gonna leave, Minerva could picture him rising and leaving her alone with the tendril stuck at her crotch, tormenting her with every move she made. She knew she would have to do as she was told by her new master, or risk losing her sanity to lust by tomorrow.

SFA---

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:06 pm

Minerva let out gasps and moans as she could feel the tendril begin press more intensely against her lower lips and her button. Once again the young woman could feel the pleasure begin to build inside her as it continued to work against her. But just as she was about to go over the edge the tendril suddenly slowed down leaving her sexually frustrated. The mercenary told her that she could apparently wanted to remain frustrated all night. He began to move as if he was to get up and walk away. She realized that his tendril could be separated from his body and remain torturing her all night. She would have to do something quickly if she did want that fate. Reluctantly the redhead agent tongue began to wash the massive member in front of her in preparation for her next act.

Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:38 pm

The mercenary started standing up when Minerva started washing his semi-hard member. He didn't walk away, but instead kept looking at how the agent reluctantly did as she was told. Though she was only doing it for her own sake and not to be left sexually frustrated this time, Rahs knew that as a slave she would learn to do it out of pleasure and her own will. The huge member started throbbing lightly as Minerva kept working on it, but didn't get completely erect. I would take more than just the tongue barely licking it for that. "Oh, now you're up for it? You should work harder on it if you want to cum with more ecstasy."

SFA---

Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:12 pm

Minerva heard the words of the mercenary and her heart sank a little. She knew she was going to have to do what she was told to avoid being driven insane by the tendril in her flower. The agent opened her mouth and slowly went down on the alien's member. Slowly she went back and forth as her tongue explored each side of the member. With her hands stilled tied behind her back she only could do it with her mouth so she had to take him as deep as it was comfortable to make sure he enjoyed it. She would eventually pick up the pace but not yet she wanted to make sure she was getting the right reaction from him before she moved further ahead.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:16 pm

Rahs' breathing barely had any change as Minerva tried to please the mercenary with only her mouth. She stopped licking and finally opened up her lips and took in the massive member. She went as deep as she could while making it comfortable for herself, and thanks to the aid from her tongue licking the sides of his cock, it finally started throbbing from pleasure. He expected her to make a much better job after the slow start, but he would certainly force her if she took long enough. Slowly, Rahs' phallus grew in size and girth inside Minerva's mouth with each throb it made until finally reaching the full erect size inside her warm mouth.

SFA---

Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:19 pm

Minerva could tell she had gotten his interest as she felt the mercenary's member slowly begin to grew in girth as it became erect in her mouth. She could feel his phallus begin to throb as her tongue washed over the massive member. Now that the redheaded captive had his attention, she slowly began picking up the pace as she moved back and forth with just her mouth, her hands still tied behind her. She hoped to keep him very entertained, because the alternative was far worse. To be teased like that by the tendril all night, she would surely be driven insane. The young woman had to keep him entertained or else.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:24 pm

The member kept throbbing in her mouth as it got completely erect, and it was clear for Rahs then that Minerva had been waiting to confirm his arousal to move on further. After he got hard, the beautiful agent started to wash the massive pole faster, her warm mouth covering his skin with saliva and pleasure. Not enough pleasure to drive him close to climax, however. But Rahs noticed that Minerva tried to do better, but couldn't do much else in her current state. A few tendrils sprouted and went to the bonds that kept her arms at her back. They tightened themselves around the bonds until the mere pressure was enough to break them. The agent's hands were now free, but never her body would leave the threat of remaining frustrated.

SFA---

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:21 pm

Minerva could feel her tendrils wrap around her arms and wrists. She could feel more and more pressure being applied on the bonds as she felt them begin to restrict. It got tighter and tighter almost to the point that the red head could no longer stand it, it was then that she felt a pop and then another pop as her restraints suddenly feel away. The young woman heard them bounce off the floor as she felt her arms moved forward towards his member. It was clear that the young woman that she was going to be allowed to use her hands but she was not going to be able to use them to do anything but to pleasure Rahs. Her hands wrapped around the part of his massive member that her mouth could reach and she began to rub back and forth to try to pleasure the alien even further.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:57 pm

((Sorry for taking long, life starting to get busy once more. ))

Rahs felt Minerva's hands moving quickly to his member. She didn't even bother to rub the pain and tightness that she felt away, and he wondered if her need to climax was that great. Her effort to please him was a clear indication of it, nevertheless. She only got a few throbs from the massive member as sign that her efforts weren't in vain. He started to feel the pleasure envelop his member slowly, but it would take a bit more than that. To encourage her further, one of his hands went to the back of the agent's head, pushing her to get even further down on his cock.

SFA---

Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:46 am

((No problem, I know how RL can get in the way.))

Minerva could feel the member begin to throb with excitement as it was clear that she was doing well in her efforts. Still the young woman was reminded that she was going to have to work even hard as with one hand he began to push her head forward. Unprepared for it the redhead nearly gagged as she was suddenly was force to take in more than she was planned. She gripped his member hard for a moment as her eyes went wide. Still after a moment she picked up her pace as she moved her lips up and down his member quicker than she had before.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next