View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Consequences of Failure (for Rahs) 

Post Re: Consequences of Failure (for Rahs)
The agent's pleas were satisfied as Rahs finally pushed inside her, spreading her walls apart as her flower met with his massive cock once more. He could feel all of accumulated horniness in the wetness of her flower, in how it tensed against his length. Her hands even grasped his harder as she asked him for more. Happy to oblige in that, Rahs moved faster, thrusting in and out with more speed and intensity against her poor and aroused sex, every time finishing with a bump on her cervix, rubbing all of her nerves from her entrance to her deepest part. One of his hands released hers as he used it to seize one of her lovely orbs, squeezing the mound from base to nipple in a stimulating massage, letting the other breast free to bounce wildly as Minerva was fucked relentlessly. Her other hand was free to roam on her own body or his, or even both if she desired.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:01 pm

Minerva felt him thrust in to her once more as her, she let out a loud shout as he filled her completely. The young agent could feel him thrust faster and faster, each thrust hitting every nerve inside her delicate flower. Suddenly one of his hands let go of hers as he reached up and grabbed one of her bouncing breasts. The young woman moaned as she could feel his hand squeeze the swollen mound as he began to massage it. The young woman could feel the pleasure build up inside her as her hand reached up and began to explore his back. The redhead hoped this sensation would never end as she had completely given in to her own lust. Ahhh....yess....ahhhh....t-this is so...amaz...uuuu...a-amazing....s-so good...ahhh....so g-good....

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:09 am

All the sounds, moans and shouts from Minerva were like music to Rahs, they encouraged him to continue ravaging her body with more and more speed and intensity. Her breast felt soft in his hand and continued to slowly massage and knead it carefully, touches a bit more delicate in contrast to the hard thrusts he was giving her, yet filled her chest and orb with pleasure. Once the agent started to explore his back and moan out how she felt it all after having no release and painfully endured her lust, Rahs let out a smile hidden by his mask. "You feel as wonderful as always Minerva. Do you like being fucked now? Loving it?" His voice teases as his hand on her breast started to let a small electric current that flowed directly into her orb before his fingers focused in playing with her nipple. His hips started to push faster into her, but also moved up and down, rubbing and spreading her inner walls farther with the massive cock that filled her relentlessly.

SFA---

Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:58 pm

Minerva's moans and shouts increased as the mercenary began to thrust into beautiful redhead faster and harder. The poor agent let out a shout as she felt his hand continue to massage and kneed her swollen orb. The gentleness of the touch of his hand contrasted his wild and furious thrusts into her delicate flower. It was then the Rahs asked her how much she was enjoying what was going on. Before the poor woman could say anything, a small electric current was released into her already pleasured mound, forcing another shout from the redhead. Ahhhh.....yes...it feels so good...ohhhh....it....it so good....harder....f-faster. The young woman gasped as she felt the pleasure inside her begin to build as she the alien continued to thrust into her harder and faster than ever before.

Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:51 pm

The redhead's words pleased Rahs, and along her moans and shouts of passion, they only fueled more the lust he had and the desire to keep the agent and fuck her as many times as he wished. Being his slave, he knew there was nothing to hold him back now. But before thinking of anything beyond tomorrow, the syrictae's mind was only focused in fucking Minerva senseless and her own pleas helped in that. The slapping sound of his hips against hers only became louder and the noticeable rocking of the bed accompanied it. Rahs could feel her walls tighten all around his length and never tried to relax; her pleasure swelled inside her womanhood and in exchange it started to cause a warmth in the mercenary's cock that went deep into his loins. His own pleasure rose and with it, the intensity of his thrusts.
Rahs massaged the soft orb in his hand carefully, treating every inch of it with the tickling sensation of the electric current before his fingers pinched her nipple and applied the current directly into her nub.

SFA---

Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:26 am

Minerva gasped as she felt his hips slam into her own at a faster and louder rate. She soon could feel the rocking of the bed back and forth under the thrusts of the mercenary. The young redhead reached up and grabbed part of the head board to help stabilize herself. Ahhhh....ahhh...y-yes....th-at...i-ts so....uhhhh....so amazing...ohhhh She could feel his member full her completely as his warm member thrusted back and forth inside her. The agent moans became louder and louder as she felt herself losing control. It didn't help that Rahs was massaging her one of her breast with a light electric current meant to stimulate her. She let out a loud shout of passion as she felt it applied right to her nipple. Soon the woman could feel the pleasure building quickly and rapidly.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:37 pm

The mercenary's thrusts continued relentlessly. They were both caught in the lust and pleasure of the moment, Minerva moaning in her passion and Rahs moving his hips frenetically. The beautiful redhead was quite a sight for him, her hand up in the head board as she tried to keep from moving too much gave a more sensual look. His hand tweaked her nipple and played with the tender nub, rubbing it circles and pressing on it as Rahs' cock was throbbing inside Minerva's wet walls. His pleasure filled his length as it swelled inside his loins, and to increase Minerva's as well another electric current flowed from his member to her nerves in her womanhood.

SFA---

Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:16 pm

Minerva moaned as her body bounced back and forth on the bed as his bed. She could feel his hips slam into her owns as she was being driven further into pleasure. She looked back at the mercenary as he continued to thrust into her a look of total lust still on her face. She could feel his hand continue to play with her nipple, circling and pressing it as if it was a pleasure button. Her velvet walls wrapped tightly around his member as she felt the warmth of the member as it thrusted back and forth. The redhead soon let out a shout as she felt a wave of electric current fill her flower. Ahhh...ahhhh....I'm so....ohhh...so c-close....just a b-bit ....uhhhh....bit more ......ahhhh...

Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:07 pm

His motions continued frenetically as Rahs saw the look of lust in Minerva's face. That was something that drove him to push deeper and faster into her, and he could not help but feel his own orgasm approaching as his massive cock spread her walls and in return they wrapped tightly around it. His hand increased the electric current going to her nipple as the same happened with the current going to her flower's nerves. Pleasure was fed directly to her brain as his hand squeezed her orb, his palm letting the electric current go into her nipple and all over her soft breast. A few seconds later, his cock exploded inside her, pulsing wildly as stream after endless stream of his hot seed shot into her. His orgasm lasted for an eternity as he kept ejaculating inside her and Rahs kept thrusting all the while.

SFA---

Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:36 pm

Minerva gasped and moaned as he felt him push deeper and faster into her, each thrust driving the poor redhead closer and closer to her orgasm. She could feel his huge member thrust into her over and over again. She could more current going into her nipple and into her flower making the poor redhead feel like she was on fire. She could feel a powerful wave of pleasure as his hand squeezed her mound, the electricity soon flowing all over her breast. She let out a huge gasp as she realized that she was on the brink of pure bliss. Suddenly she felt his hot release, as his throbbing member fired wave after wave of hot seed into her. This was too much for the young woman, and Minerva suddenly stiffened as her head pointed back as she let out a loud moan that filled the room.

Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:09 am

A loud moan accompanied their climaxes, filling the room with her passionate voice. Minerva was pushed to her so desired release by the mercenary's one, and the two of them enjoyed their orgasms as Rahs kept thrusting and ramming his cock inside the redhead's flower, even as his seed stopped shooting inside her. Even as Minerva kept basking in the aftershocks of her first release of tension, the syrictae halted and then drew out his phallus, much of his semen dripping out from her flower to the bed's edge and the floor. He got closer to Minerva until his massive member pose before her face, and it was clear to her that he wanted her to clean it and please him in the process.

SFA---

Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:38 am

Minerva continued to gasp as he thrusted his member deep into her flower over and over again, as she was still caught up in the throes of her orgasm. Soon however, she suddenly felt the mercenary stop what he was doing and then pull his phallus out of her flower. The young woman let out a moan as she her velvet walls squeeze on the member one last time. It was then that he moved closer, his covered member being pushed up to her face. The agent still in her aphrodisiac-induced lust, slowly placed her lips on the huge member as she began to was the tip with her tongue.

Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:06 pm

The mercenary almost regretted taking back his cock from the velvet walls that squeezed him to the last drop and ached for more. But he was satisfied to see that the beautiful redhead didn't resist or hesitated to clean his member. The massive phallus was still covered in his own cum and her juices, the mix smelling of pure lust that filled her nostrils as she slowly washed the hard tip with her tongue. "Don't be shy now, Minerva. This is your new master's cock after all." With that reminder and encouragement, Rahs moved his hips forward a little, offering more of his penis to her.

SFA---

Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:46 am

Minerva continued to wash the massive phallus with her tongue. The alien told her not to be shy as he moved his hips a bit forward. More of the large member pushed into her mouth, soon the redhead mouth was wrapped around the member moving back and forth. Even as she did so her tongue continued to wash the phallus as her lips rubbed back and forth across. Her eyes remained half lidded as she continued to pleasure the alien that had control over her.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:43 pm

Minerva continued to wash the massive phallus with her tongue. The alien told her not to be shy as he moved his hips a bit forward. More of the large member pushed into her mouth, soon the redhead mouth was wrapped around the member moving back and forth. Even as she did so her tongue continued to wash the phallus as her lips rubbed back and forth across. Her eyes remained half lidded as she continued to pleasure the alien that had control over her.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next