View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 10:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Consequences of Failure (for Rahs) 

Post Re: Consequences of Failure (for Rahs)
Rahs let out a light chuckle as Minerva gagged on his member, clearly unprepared for the sudden push of his hand. He didn't let her pull back; he kept her head there and only allowed her to move slightly along his length. The tip of the massive pole was reaching the agent's throat, he could feel her gagging reflex taking effect before she grew used to it and moved even faster. It continued this way for a bit longer until the beautiful redhead could feel inside her mouth his phallus throb and pulsate strongly. Within a couple of seconds, she would feel the hot and sticky cum shooting straight at the back of her throat. The mercenary kept his hand strong, however, and forced Minerva to take in most of his seed in her mouth, and load after load it almost seemed he wanted to choke her, until he moved her head away, letting two more jets of white semen shoot into her mouth and then onto her face as he withdrew his erect penis from her mouth.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:02 am

Minerva struggled to adjust as he continued to thrust as deep down her throat as he could to took full advantage of her. She wanted to gag but couldn't as she the massive member was simply too big and thrusting too fast for her. Suddenly she could feel the alien's member begin to throb and pulsate inside her. Still was ready for the amount of hot release that hit the back of the throat. The young agent eyes went wide with shock and she attempted to pull her head back. However the mercenary kept her head from pulling away, using just a little bit to keep his new slave in place. It was only at the last moment he let her go, her head sliding back and just infront of the member, as a spray of hot release covered her face. The red head coughed as she attempted to recover from what just happened.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:29 pm

"Ah, I guess that wasn't half bad, but you still can get a lot better," expressed the mercenary as his orgasm died down, the streams of cum finally stopping, though his cock didn't lose its erect position even for a second. His blue eyes kept staring down at the beautiful red haired agent, watching her beauty and perfection drenched in the white seed. As weird as it was, for a slave, it seemed to be a fitting image. While she was still recovering, however, Rahs stepped away and headed to his quarters, leaving Minerva behind, along with reassuring his tendril around her body and disconnecting it from the patch of skin it came from. He knew she would notice this and probably complain, so he talked as he went.

"I know I said I would satisfy you if you served me well tonight, but I changed my mind. I believe it would be much more fun if we deal with your frustration tomorrow. As a slave, you should start trusting your owner about what's best for you." The door of his room was not locked. In fact, with her hands and legs free, Minerva could practically wander through the entire place where Rahs lived. She would even find a room ready to be occupied. Thinking he had prepared it for her was naive. It was clearly a room to be used by a slave. Even if she was free to move around, the tentacle that was around her was still wrapped around her hips, completely covering her flower. After being cut from its source, it had grown stiff, and impossible to remove with normal procedures. It would require Rahs' electricity to making it softer again; it was a strange reaction in the tentacle's skin that happened after being cut off. The agent would find that she had to endure the night with her frustration and the impossibility to satisfy herself.

SFA---

Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:51 am

Minerva felt very shameful covered with his hot release all over her lovely body. She could see looking over her, admiring her deflowered frame as if she now a work of art some how. It was then that the poor agent saw to the alien began to walk away, leaving her still on her knees. To her horror the tendril around her flower was still attached to her and no longer attached to the mercenary. In horror she began to say something in protest, but Rahs cut her off before she could say anything. He told her that she was going to deal with her frustration for the rest of the night on her own. I can believe that you would force that on me!

Minerva could feel that the tentacle covering her flower harden and grow stiff, preventing any interaction with her lower lips. Any response Rahs had he would save for later, the punishment of being frustrating being more than enough to torture the young redhead. Defeated the young woman walked over to an open room, hoping to find a shower to at least to wash herself off. She wanted to clean herself up and at least before she had to deal with nightmare any further. And at least the water flowing over her body would give her some relief.

Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:44 am

Minerva wouldn't hear anything or watch the mercenary do anything either, he merely walked to his own room and she was left alone with her sexual frustration. The worse thing was feeling the tendril covering her lower lips completely, surrounding her hips and waist so it wouldn't be moved. It was tight, very tight. It pressed against her lips and she would probably get little stimulation from walking around, but nothing to quench her wet flower. It was thick enough too so that no humping would please her, she would just be bounced back uselessly. It was the muscle of Rahs' tendril that gave her company as the syrictae prepared to sleep.

She found the empty room possibly a bit comfortable; a very low bed and soft warm light gave it an air of being relaxing, but it had few luxuries to brag about. A few lamps, a kind of dresser and a mirror were on the wall next to the door leading in. The bed was on the opposite corner with a couple doors close by. One was a closet, and the other lead to the bathroom. White walls made it easier for someone to see clearly, obviously intended for a slave to make herself beautiful. Inside was the shower, with orifices in the ceiling where the water fell from and a small terminal on the wall to adjust the water.

SFA---

Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:40 am

Minerva gasped a little as she moved back to the room. The tendril covering her flower were stimulating her but not enough to even satisfy her. She attempted to try to remove the tendril but it was attached to tightly to her waist and hips almost form an unwanted set of panties. The agent sighed as she moved slowly to as she tried to reduce the taunting sensations. Slowly but surely she made her way into the bedroom.

The bedroom was very basic with it being fairly white and having little in the way furniture, a dresser, some lamps on top, on a bed. It wasn't much but considering what her intended role was it would be it was probably more than adequate. Still the redhead wasn't happy with her situation as she understood how much trouble she really was in. She slowly made her way to bathroom, where she found the shower to be a simple affair. It had been designed so she couldn't break it and steal parts from it, with most of it hidden behind the wall and ceiling to keep from reaching. Still just feel some water splash across her face would be good enough for now.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:25 pm

It was easy enough to make the water go. A few clicks and sweeping motions across the monitor made the warm water fall swiftly. It wouldn't help at all with the tendril around her, since it was almost glued with pure strength. The only thing falling off her body that time would be the sticky and even still warm semen that the mercenary sprayed all across her face, chest and breasts. What about the rest of her clothes? Still ripped, wet and really starting to symbolize her turn into a sexual slave. She probably would be able to pull off just a few later and being careful not to move around too much. The longer she stayed under that shower, the easier it was for the aphrodisiac reserves inside the tentacle to start leaking the drug.

SFA---

Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:19 am

Minerva felt the warm water hit her face and instantly she felt alot better. She could feel the stickly and warm semen falling off her face then her breasts and finally the chest. It took her a few minutes to realized that she was still wearing her clothes, well what was left of them. With them ripped in all the wrong places, the outfit she was given no longer served any useful function. The redhead soon removed the remains of her clothes leaving on the shower floor the for moment as she wanted to shower as contently as she could. Little did the captive agent realize the longer she stayed under the shower the more tentacle began to work on her. Already she was beginning to feel a little warm around her flower.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:15 am

It was slow at first; after all, the tentacle was technically dead after being cut off from the mercenary's body. It stiffs and after a while seems impossible to bend, but even if the tissues die, the fluids inside them are still active. With the water running and splashing on the tentacle, the tissues were slowly allowing the water to pass through them. It was thanks to the partial permeability that naturally allowed them to secret the strong aphrodisiac. After spending some good minutes showering, the drug was beginning to flow out of the tendril, and quickly being absorbed by Minerva before the water washed it away. It wouldn't take long for her flower to feel on fire, for her breath to quicken and the itching inside her to beg her for something to fill her and quench her lust and arousal. However, the same tentacle didn't permit any contact with her delicates. For Minerva, was this arousal caused by her own adaptation to her job as slave? Did the warm water arouse her body? Or would she discover that the same thing that refreshed her just moments ago would intensify her need?

SFA---

Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:39 am

Minerva could feel the warmth around her flower but didn't think too much about at it first as she continued to bathe. It was until a few moments later than young woman began to breathe quicker. The poor redhead could soon feel her flower was on fire and the lust building inside her. Her own hands began to play with her breasts as her body began to demand attention. She softly moaned as her hand began to unsuccessfully play with her own flower, but the tendril successfully prevented the poor agent from stimulating herself. She tried to turned the water to cold to see if she could something to quench the lust that had been overtaking her body. She wasn't sure what exactly was going on but she struggled to resist as best she could mentally.

Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:15 pm

She was still oblivious to the constant release of the drug going into her skin, and little by little her body started moving on its own, trying to satisfy herself. Her breasts were aroused and ached for attention, small pleasing sensations spreading as she played with them. But her lust wouldn't decrease from turning the water cold. Her body felt the impacting change, but she could feel how the icy water hit her body contrasted with the burning insides that wanted attention. Cold or warm, the water kept making the aphrodisiac leak, ebbing her will away with every second that passed.

SFA---

Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:29 am

Minerva gasped as she could feel her body struggle with the contrast her body was being forced to deal with. Her body was struggling with the cold icy water that hit her body but it was doing nothing to resist the heat building inside her. The young woman moaned as she continued to play with her own mounds, the pleasure flowing through her body but not enough for the attention that her body was demanding. Slowly but surely the poor redhead reached up and turned of the shower as she looked for a towel to dry off her very aroused body.

Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:25 pm

It was almost painful, completely unbearable the lust and arousal Minerva felt as the icy drops bombarded her body. Her moans seemed to echo and even sounded arousing to herself. Her breasts appreciated the attention but needed more, her own hands would not suffice. After she turned off the shower, there was nothing that would help her though. The tendril had accumulated some water inside that kept moving slowly through its pores, releasing more of the aphrodisiac on her body. There was a towel near the shower neatly placed on a small platform, but the beautiful redhead would have to be careful drying herself off. Any rubbing she did on her body was going to feed the fire inside her. Even if it seemed tempting to keep playing with her mounds. She would spend the whole night like this, the aphrodisiac slowly being absorbed until it finally stopped flowing when there was no more water inside, but its effects would last for a long while.

SFA---

Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:28 pm

Minerva gasped as the ice drops did nothing to the cool the growing arousal and lust that was building inside her. Soon the young woman managed to turn off the water and stumble out of the shower. The poor woman could feel her breathe was shallow as she looked in a nearby mirror. She could see how pupils of her eyes had dilated, a very clear sign that the redhead was very aroused. She reached out for the towel and began to dry herself off. As she did so her entire body shuttered as it had become very sensitive to any touch. Already the poor redhead wanted to play with her orbs some more, but she focused her will into trying to dry herself, and for now it was at least a little.

Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:30 pm

In the mirror there was no longer a proud ADD agent, but a woman degraded to a mere slave, a horny slave. She could see herself with her glazed and dilated eyes, her swollen breasts and hard nipples. Minerva knew she wanted and needed release, she needed someone to fill her flower. The towel and her body betrayed her, she was torturing herself with every brush against herself. Barely, she managed to dry most of herself while resisting the urge to play with herself. Slowly, Minerva could go out the room. Rahs had said he'd see her until tomorrow, but would she be able to hold out for so long without breaking? In fact, wasn't she already breaking due the lust? If she got on the bed, its soft touch was begging her body to rub itself against it, without results.

SFA---

Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next