View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Consequences of Failure (for Rahs) 

Post Consequences of Failure (for Rahs)
In was going to be a bright day for the Sohko, he was back in his hometown of Badan fresh from his trip to Shokushu. The dragon had a great time at Shokushu sampling all the students that would eventually be available in the market. But now Sohko had returned, and he was ready to reopen his business and that business was to sell slaves in the pens.

Already there were some waiting in front of his shop waiting to see what lovely women he would be auctioning off. Already there was rumors among the crowd that a few of them were some of accursed Directorate, who job made life so difficult for the aliens. To make one a mere slave would be the ultimate disgrace. And fortunately for the crowd the Sohko did not disappoint. The dragon had managed to bring back two agents from the Directorate. Shoko was keeping one to himself as his own personal slave as he preferred blondes. The other on however was free to auction off.

Minerva had woken up on the Sohko’s spaceship as it returned to Vanejin VI. It was then that the red headed agent had found that she had been captured by the dragon and was being brought to auction. The agent had struggled to get free…to somehow how to escape this horrible fate but there was no escape for the young woman. And it only served to make Sohko want to humiliate her more. But not right away for that…no…Sohko had waited for the moment.

“Be sure to look your best for the customers,” the dragon said to the his red headed auction. N-no, please don’t. The plea fallen on deaf ears, Sohko had open his shop. Around his shop was pens were the various women that were available for auction. In the center of the room was a raised platform was Minerva, her hands behind her back and to her feet. The binding forced the young woman to “present” her naked body in a sitting upright position. Hanging from her neck, was a placard, describing her as a former ADD agent that needed to be tamed. It mentioned that she was in excellent shape and would make an excellent slave once she was broken in.

Minerva attempted to avoid eye contact with the monsters as they entered the shop, she didn’t even want to imagine how this could get any worse.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:27 am

Post Re: Consequences of Failure (for Rahs)
Not so long ago, the mercenary from Syrictova had enjoyed his time on Shokushu thanks to the graduation day they prepared there. He wasn't expecting the assault from the Directorate to prevent the monsters from doing anything to the students, but in the end, it wasn't something that he hadn't dealt before. There, he encountered once more the beautiful redheaded agent Minerva. She had tried to capture him once, and the moment she noticed him, she was ready to try once more. But like the last time, she failed, and even got tormented by the following actions of Rahs, even when he provoked her and teased her about her sister.

But by the time Rahs was done with her, her mind was already corrupted and her will broken. Her duties as an agent of the Directorate were nothing for her, much less when she fainted on the table inside the school's gym. She had sold her body to pleasure and with an incredible timing, the dragon Sohko arrived with another agent. Both women were taken by him, incapable to fight back and deluded with pleasure and lust. It was only a matter of time for them to become slaves.

Curious to see the fate of Minerva, Rahs went to Vanejin VI, directly to the pens. Even though it took him a while, he finally found what he was looking for. Aliens talked of Sohko and how he had brought two agents with him. The description fit perfectly. The syrictae entered the dragon's shop and saw all the girls leashed and bound and the aliens gathering around them. And shown like a prize above them all was Minerva in all of her nude glory. Her toned and athletic body was drawing the attention of everyone. She was, after all, quality that only the Directorate could give. No one had bought her though, price never was cheap on agents. Using that fact, Rahs took his time to walk closer to Minerva and see her from up close. She wouldn't see it, but she could certainly guess that he was smiling behind his mask.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:48 pm

It was embarrassing for the red headed agent, to be exposed like this for all the monsters to see. It was simply awful. Worse she was the center of attention, as each alien clamored around her. Each had the look of complete lust, as it was clear they were figuring out all the different things they could do with her and her body. Minerva wanted to cover herself up and slink away, but she too was bound and leashed. Forced to be to be on display for all to see.

Still her very description and body was keeping her safe for now, the price that the dragon wanted was simply way too high for any of the monsters. Sadly that meant the creatures would be spending their money on one of the other girls, but the agent would have to simply live with the guilt and return to whatever cage awaited her. Then the young woman jerked her head, her breast jiggled a bit as she turned to see who had just walked in.

It was Rahs, the very mercenary that had defeated her on Shokushu and that time before that. The one who lead her into this situation, the one who had his way with her sister. And he was coming over to her way, attracted by her toned body. Minerva attempted to turn her body away from the alien as moved up close, but her body was tied down to keep her exposed to her audience. All she could do was to look away as his eyes made it clear to her that he was pleased to find her like this.

Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:31 am

Her body was just as beautiful and luscious as always. Every movement that the redhead did made her mounds bounce and her toned legs draw attention. Rahs was definitely not the only one staring and thinking what they could do to her, but he was the only approaching for the time being. The high price of Minerva was keeping the aliens at bay, admiring her from afar and some up close but never having enough courage to risk most of their money on a single woman, even if she was an agent of the Directorate.

The beautiful redheaded agent turned away just as the mercenary stood next to her small place for exhibition. He kept finding pleasure in seeing her legs, exposed nethers and nubile breasts. "Good to see you again, Minerva. How do you like this? This is what you asked for, right?" In a cage being taken away to the basement of Sohko next to Rahs was a blonde whose massive breasts were squeezing through some bars, the woman begging to be bought instead of staying there. She had insulted one of the clients, and even if Minerva haven't thought of doing that and the dragon had treated her very well, the fear in her eyes was enough to make the other girls try harder to be bought.

SFA---

Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:14 am

Minerva turned her head just in time to hear the insult that a fellow woman had said to one of the monsters. In an instant, one of the dragon's minions pounced on the blonde's cage and began to drag her away to the basement. The woman who had just a minute ago had hurled an insult at the monster had fondled her, had changed her tune and was begging him to buy her. The look of fear said everything even as she was being dragged away. In fact it was making some of the other girls more trying to seduce the other monsters into buying them. Oh no, what have I done. How could have I ever let this happened to me. Minerva was intending to answer Rahs question, but she said loud enough to let him here even as he was examining her nubile body.

Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:35 am

The mercenary looked carefully at MInerva, seeing how she noticed the other girl being taken away, including the shock and disbelief in her face. Hearing the redhead express her questions, a slight smile formed beneath his mask. "I'm very sure you can remember. You only need to try harder." Rahs was just going to have enough of just looking at her body when a familiar draconic figure came walking towards them. The agent and the mercenary would recognize Sohko immediately, a grin starting to form on his face.

"Ah, it seems that you've come to see how she is doing. I'm afraid to see that not many have the money to afford this beauty you caught." The dragon lifted his hand and brushed Minerva's hair away from her face, caressing her cheek lightly before turning back to Rahs. "It's quite a price you put on her. She deserves it though. A very well trained and luscious agent."
"Say, would you like to keep her? It was your catch after all, and for that I'll give you a discount." The syrictae glanced at Minerva before looking at Sohko and chuckling. "I'll help your business then.

SFA---

Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:12 am

Minerva attempt to avoid Rahs eyes but her wandering eyes had led to a form approaching her. It was soon apparent to the red headed agent that it was the draconic figure of Sohko, the dragon who currently was trying to sell her into a life of being a living sex toy. The young woman immediately turned her head away as she decided looking at the mercenary who had taken her and helped in her capture was the lessor of two evils. However, the dragon had up next and she could feel her hair being brushed aside, exposing more of her beautiful face to the customers around.

The agent was disgusted that the dragon would caress her check like that that. But being bound up like she was there was little she could do and her yelling would result in her being dragged off to whatever was in the basement. Sohko and Rahs began to discuss the economics of having such a beautiful agent, she was simply too expensive for anyone to buy, Rahs thought she was worth ever penny though. It was then just like that that the dragon offered her at a discount and the mercenary accepted. It happened so fast, Minerva didn't believe what she just heard. Wait a minute, did you just sell me?

Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:31 am

"Hahaha." Sohko just laughed upon hearing the redheaded agent ask with shock and confusion. "You were going to be sold anyway. And there's nothing better than getting rid of the stock to have new ones coming in. Enjoy the life of a slave," the dragon added. His large frame enabled him to look straight at Minerva's eyes without effort, whereas Rahs had to look up a bit to do the same. Large platforms made it easier for slaves to be showed and more difficult for aliens if they tried to be smart, or dumb, enough to steal a girl.

"Now, shall we?" Sohko motioned the mercenary to his room in the store, to negotiate the price and to have Rahs hand him the money. "See you later, Minerva..." The syrictae cooed, following the dragon to another part of the store. In no time, Sohko's helpers came and took Minerva, making her go with them where they had taken the earlier girl that had insulted the alien. Beyond the doors and darkness, the agent would hear moans and screams from other girls, some filled with lust and need; already, or being in the process of being, corrupted and broken with pleasure. Some asking for more while others tried to say no, and few others even screaming with pain.
Following the dim lights of the corridors, they took the agent to a room with some tables and chairs. They told her to wait there, and nothing else. After leaving the room, Minerva was left alone, nude and bound on the cold chair waiting for something. Soon enough, another alien would reach the room, and start preparing the agent to be taken away by Rahs.

SFA---

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Minerva was a bit scared as she sat in the cold chair in the room. Even here she could hear the screams and cries of the women in the rooms around her. Some had shouts of pain, some have shouts of denial, some begging for more. Minerva was about to wonder if she was about to be to become one of those poor victims. It was then that another one of Sohko's minions had entered the room with a bag. Great he brought toys, the beautiful agent thought to herself. "Oh what a beautiful subject," the alien said, "I am going to have alot of fun with this one."

Minerva watched as the creature unfurl a bunch of tentacles, as a few brushed over her lovely legs, and a few began to open the bag on the table. Minerva felt the tentacles wrapped around her legs as others began to undo the restraints on her legs. She squirmed a bit, but found the creature grip simply too strong to get free. "Now, now, your sign warns me you need to be broken in, your not going to get anywhere by trying anything with me." Minerva looked away not want to see what the alien had planned for her. That when she felt something be put on both feet and then suddenly get pulled up her legs.

Minerva suddenly looked down to see now was wearing black panties now. A second later a set of fishnet stockings was pulled up her legs as well. "I have entire outfit for you, you can either wear it or I can take it off right now and just remain naked. It is your choice, are you going to resist." Minerva looked up at the alien and shook her head. "Good. Then stay still." Slowly the alien added more clothes to the agent.

At first a black corset with blue lace was added around her chest. Then a blue and black mini skirt was added around her waist as it covered just a little beyond her panties. A black collar was added to her neck that had a pair of blue sleeves that only covered her shoulders and arms, leaving the parts of her torso not covered by the corset completely exposed (including her belly button). A pair of platform high heels were put on her feet as the alien put the last piece of the out fit on. Her hair was tied into a bun on the back of her head and a single stick with a blue bobble was put into the bun to hold in in place. "There we go," said the alien. "You are now a beautiful geisha."

No self respecting geisha would be caught in an outfit like this,[i] Minerva thought to herself. Well at least it is better than nothing.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:04 am

With a quick glance back, the two aliens watched how the redheaded agent was taken to the back of the place, and then proceeded calmly to another room. There was a small tables with comfortable chairs and sofas around, a large chair clearly for Sohko placed on one side. "Please." The dragon gestured Rahs to sit down and the mercenary did so, looking at the dragon as he, too, sat down on his chair, his tail protruding out from a hole in it. "Now, I believe it may be a little unfair to sell her to you, considering you were the one that did most of the work on her. But you understand that I had to capture her... And now I have to sell her. Business is business after all."

With Rahs' fame for coldness and combat, the dragon was trying to be a bit more careful with him, but it was clear that the mercenary had no problem with buying the agent from him. He had gathered enough money from his missions to use some for some real fun with the agent that had tried to capture him so intensely. She reminded him of her own sister, both of them proving to be entertaining enough for him and he liked that.

Minerva, now dressed up or at least partly, was taken to the room where she was being shown like an object earlier. She had her hands tied behind her back and with her bond, a leash. She would see Rahs come out of the room and walk directly towards her. Sohko's men released their grasp on her. "Ah, that's a fitting outfit for you now Minerva, don't you think? Come now, you are with me from now on..." Rahs' voice was a bit cold but cooed with power, and the dominance he has had on her thanks for their first encounter and the fight in Shokushu. He took the leash and pulled her with him, walking out of Sohko's place into the complex station of the slave pens, slavers and slave girls walking around, going who knows where. But Minerva knew where she was going, and she wouldn't probably like the idea at first, her honor as an agent being tainted with every second she was there.

SFA---

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:42 pm

Minerva found herself dragged out to the showroom, by Sohko's goons. She looked around at the naked women that were still in the room waiting to be bought. She could see the mixed expressions on their faces. On one hand they were jealous that the redheaded agent was clothed, but at the same time they were a bit glad they hadn't been bought yet. The young woman could feel her hands tied tightly in place behind her back so she couldn't do anything unexpected. Tales of ADD agents had taught her handlers to be very careful with her. On her collar a leash had been attached so that her new owner could lead her away.

Even now she saw Rahs slowly make his way over to her and pick up her leash, savoring the moment. He commented about her outfit. It will do for now. At least until I make my... She felt a tug on her leash and she was forced to follow the mercenary out the door of the shop. The young agent suddenly found herself in the middle of Vanejin VI. All around her there was slavers, monsters, and scared slave girls. Suddenly she felt quite vulnerable as she being brought through the middle of all this depravity bound like this. She followed the alien as she was he was leading her to his quarters. She knew what he was going to do her there, but it would be better than being left here.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:18 am

The mercenary could only chuckle when Minerva's reply was cut off by the sudden pull of her leash, the collar around her neck tightening and forcing her to follow Rahs out from the store and into the intimidating and luscious environment of the slave pens in Vanejin VI. "Your what? I hope you weren't planning your escape. You won't leave this place just like that." The constant pull on her leash wouldn't allow Minerva to say anything back to Rahs, specially when she had to deal with his long steps, and the many aliens around her. Slave girls looked at her indifferently, she was another poor soul caught to be used like a toy like them, but the slavers looked at her with interest.

As they passed through crowds and crowds of aliens, it was not unusual for the beautiful agent to feel more than a couple of hands on her body, almost all aliens trying have a feel of her attractive and toned body. Rahs knew of this but he really didn't care, it was very normal in the pens and even though he liked to keep his slaves untouched while they were moving, he knew that Minerva should start getting to know how things are in the pens. Endless corridors and tall buildings surrounded them, outer space visible through glass ceilings and other exotic architecture drawing the attention of the girls because they wanted to see something else besides the disgusting aliens that were their owners. Minerva then found herself following Rahs up a staircase into a building, the corridors getting a bit narrower and many doors and elevators going who knows where.

He boarded an elevator to another story underground with the redhead, not saying anything at first, but the memory of how they first met coming back. This was just like he wished back then when he discovered that Minerva was in fact a clever agent planning to capture him. Needless to say, he taught her a lesson of who he was just like with many other agents before and now that same agent was leashed and bound next to him, nothing but his property. A fancier part of the pens welcomed them when the doors opened. Bright lights and colors adorned the place but the crowds of slaves and girls were still there. But after walking a bit more, they had reached what was the mercenary's quarters. The large metallic door opened. "Go in," he said and motioned her to enter. After Rahs walked inside, the lights turned on and then Minerva would know that he had a lightly fancy suite fitted to his desires. It wouldn't be a surprise for her, it was obvious by now that Rahs was a well-known patron in some parts of the pens.

SFA---

Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:55 am

Minerva struggled to keep up with the mercenary, his long steps forcing to move as quickly to keep up. The constant tugs on her leash preventing her to saying anything, though with all these aliens around her she was sure she wanted to say anything with them around. Already the creatures had taken a keen interest her beautiful and toned body. Almost constantly the woman found an alien had deliberately brushed up against her so they cop a feel of her nubile body. Even once or twice one of the disgusting creatures had actually stopped her to get a longer time with her before she was dragged off by the Rahs. The young agent was a bit grateful that she had a leash for a moment.

As she got dragged through the streets she noticed that most of women looked up at the architecture and the space above them through the glass ceiling. Anything to distract them from the owners and the circumstances. Minerva wondered how long it would take before she would be doing the same. For now though, she tried to keep a mental map of where she was going and where she had been, but the corridors they traveled down seem endless as the continued through the endless maze of a city. Eventually the redheaded agent found herself being dragged into a building.

Rahs dragged the young woman into an elevator as descended below. She could help but think about how similar it was to the mission where she tried to capture him. That day she almost had him, except that her drug was strong enough to affect him and had to be taken internally she could have succeed. Now the shoe was on the other foot as the doors opened into a fancier part of pens with all the lights and colors that one would expect. The mercenary dragged her to his quarters. He told her to go in, and she nodded and walked in hopping to escape the aliens exploring limbs, well most of them anyways. She found herself in a fancy suit that seem to be tailor made to be satisify his needs. Finally no longer being pulled by her collar the redhead could speak. I see you have a taste for the finer things.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:22 pm

The mercenary noticed how the redheaded agent looked around his quarters, trying to take in every detail, specially since the suite looked to fit his needs and should also reflect much of his personality. While she inspected the place, Rahs closed the door, and it automatically locked from the inside. To prevent slaves from leaving or enemies escaping in case of an aggression, the door could only be opened by the syrictae's electrical field and fingerprint. At Minerva's comment, Rahs turned to her and walked past her. "Haven't seen many syrictae, have you?" He replied before taking off most of his armor, leaving only light and few parts around the gauntlets and shin protector, exposing his muscular chest and legs to his newest slave.

Minerva would be able to see clearer than ever just how strong Rahs seemed, but also she would notice as another fighter that his body had very little and faint scars. Without careful thinking, no one would be able to know for certain if that fact was due to his skill in battle or his ability to shed skin like the snake-like species he was from. But when he turned around, she would also be able to see the massive phallus that hung limply between his legs for the time being. With fists clenched, Rahs sat down on a couch, as if thinking in something before looking at Minerva for several seconds. "You look fairly good in that outfit, though unlike you have proper selection of clothes, I like my slaves nude. Come here."

SFA---

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:23 am

No, no I haven't. Minerva noticed that the mercenary began to strip off most of his armor leaving only some around his shins and hands. She could see clearly how muscular and strong the syrictae was. She also realized how little injuries showed on Rahs, given his profession. She was expecting to see a dozen or so injuries from his dangerous profession, but yet there was none. This meant that he was really good, really tough, or had some way to regenerate the injury, or any combination of all them.

Minerva looked away for a moment as she saw Rah's massive member hanging there. The red head didn't want to admit that she even stared at the mercenary's phallus. Still the alien asked to come over even as he admired her outfit. However Rahs slaves were suppose to be nude, though the thought offended the agent. No, I think I would prefer to stay over here. She knew she was still bound and leashed so it would take too much effort for the alien to force her over to the couch, but she want to at least make him expend some effort forcing her over.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 115 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next