View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 363 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next
 Isolated (for Amanda) 

Post Isolated (for Amanda)
They were left with their provisions and what little had already been hear Amanda gathered that a few days supplies for Fafner equated with a few weeks supplies few huams meant that he had a higher metabolism rate than humans … how useful that would be was yet to be determined of course but it was factual knowledge that she now possessed.

The interior of this facility was warm though motion detectors kicked in the air conditioning systm that began to cool this section of the facility. As long as movement was regorded in the form of breathing even the air conditioner would be on.

The lights in the area turned on, again motion sensors would turn them off if no one was detected there. The place was big from what she could see there was a long dark corridor ahead of her the lights yet were tripped. Colored doors were lining either side of the corridor, mostly blue doors, some green though if the color scheme meant anything or not had been beyond here.

“Wow this place is big, Amanda. What should we do first? Look around seems obvious enough.”

Like an idiot who's thoughts go nowhere ... XXXholic

Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:00 pm

Post Re: Isolated (for Amanda)
She hmms as she pauses near the supplies as she watches the creature and that ship take off.. she shakes her head and turns back toward ama.

She gazes at her slightly as if considering the very same question that the girl had just aslked.

"I suppose you right.. might as well get a feel for this place... unless there are otherwise unknow guests here.. we got the place to ourselfs... at least for a couple of days." She responds after a moment.

"Though.. i do hope when "someone" brings back supplies it isnt that ship captan or his crew... i think we were both being eyed." she nods slightly.

She turns toward the complex.. and waiting for ama to keep along she starts threw the complex.. exploring.. seeing what doors would open what doors wouldnt.

https://i.redd.it/veeen4ae46371.jpg

My pictures :)

http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7109

Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:13 pm

As the supply doors close she notices that they are blue but explains her opinion to her “slave” Ama nods in agreement.

“That bat thing seemed to be eying you and the one eyed captain had shown an interest in me earlier … I wonder what had dissuaded him. Lack of an opportunity? He being warned off? Not that I'm not grateful for that but I understand what you mean. I don't think they'll be back. Your Master seems to want to keep thins secret from the blue one so he'll probably send someone … or something else ...”

They get to exploring and get overwhelmed by the sheer size of the facility. The blue doors seem to open up into general areas. Supply rooms, a rather large cafeteria that had a catwalk on an upper level over looking this one. There was a single room up here, a red door but there was a window looking into it. It was fairly spartan. A desk and chair, an excellent view into the cafeteria and she noticed that there were holes all along the ceiling and that there was a large piece of metal attached to the ceiling that had several holes in it. The metal was near the bulk of the holes. Odd … the place didn't look as if it were falling apart.

Ama let's out a low growl. “I got a bad feeling ...” she shakes her head as she gazes down into the cafeteria. She glances back into the room and looks carefully. “There use to be something there, see, no dust of the floor. He or someone must use the room though, there is a desk there and a chair. No computer though … She shakes her head a bit and taps her finger nails on the glass as if thinking. “It seems like a rather simple room to keep locked, especially since we have a means in.”

Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:59 pm

She walks around the compound with ama.. checkging things out here and there. She had jsut the same feeling as ama.. there was something.. just not right about this place.

"You know.. what im starting to find funny.. is why didnt he or anyone eles enter the base after we got dropped off. They droped our supplies in the hanger.. then basicaly ran for it.. and the monster didnt even bother too look around." she shakes her head slightly as she pauses again.

"You said you had above avarage sence of smell.. do you smell anything.. or anyone for that matter?" she responds after a moment.

She hmms slightly.. "it accores to me.. that we never got a chance to say goodbye to raven.. i hope she will be ok.." she says shaking her head slightly.. "The girl was truely feeling left out"

She looks at the room again and hmms softly to herself as she ponders.. of course she knew computers and whatnot could be hidden so there could be something in that room.

"Unless you smell something.. for now i think we should deside where she would set up.. rooms.. as for right now i dont think we have acutally encountered any bedrooms yet" She says as she looks at ama again.

Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:52 am

“He did seem to want to get out of here pretty quickly. I guess either this place is dangerous or they think that it's secure or isolated, I'm not sure but I'm guessing that if he's planning on using this place as a means of you manufacturing that tonic for him he wasn't about to drop you in a place with too many distractions.

“It is rather unfortunate that we were unable to say good bye. Raven's bound in feeling left out.”
She shakes her head a little then looks out into the cafeteria “Especially now.

“I smell a few things that are unusual,” she says “The aroma's of so many people … and gun powder from those holes.” Her eyes drift to the ceiling then she glances out over the cafeteria.

Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:18 am

She shakes her head slightly as she starts walking about.. intent on exploreing.

"Lets hope for the its empty and no one is around. Thats all we need.. get turned into another play thing for someone eles that was ecen remotely hideing here." she responds.

"Come on.. we should find where we plan on camping down.. and then move our stuff here... Though i think in part your both lucky and not... the creature didnt insist on his robe back... but not you got that bulky thing on this over heated place.. before long your going to be wishing to walk around nude again."
She half laughs a bit at the vulpine..

It was strange on one level.. the silks she wore were keeping her cool at times.. yet warm on others.. she didnt know about there special propties. Of course if she did with the monster gone she could have controled them.. but.. without knowing.. they were going to stay the nice revieling slave silks.

She makes her way with ama back further into the complex.. exploring to see what eles there might be of intrest.. though after a time.. she starts to.. let her.. newly impathic sence float out.. wondering.. if she cant pick up anything... besides ama.

Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:07 pm

“Yeah, though the air conditioner is kicking on now that we are here. It must be on some sort of sensor to save power.” She wonders about gun powder for a second longer as she glances at those holes where she’s smelling it from. It's faint but there.

Guns were rather primitive weapons though …

She walks on with her Mistress, lights springing on and off as they passed. Another blue door leads into a gym of sorts, another into a work out area, the weights stored away in another blue door. Another lead into a communal shower …

The doors were mostly blue though. Some red ones she could not access though the blue seemed to open common areas. There were wings each sealed off from one another through orange doors, the only orange doors in the place.

Occasionally a green door opens an infirmary or communications area. There seems to be a PA system here to make grand announcements. Security areas had been laced with cameras though all the cameras and equipment was off and the keys of the computers were in alien script that Ama had a little trouble with but doped out easy enough. It was an alien dialect that was similar enough to the galactic basic.

Reaching out with her mind they seem to be alone though the facility is large. A green door opens up the generators that control the lights and air conditioner along with other basic power generators here like the water and heat.

Amanda thought she felt something … it was distant … probably not even in the facility she hoped. A hostile presence that filled her with dread. Soon there after they found a room sealed by a green door that lead into an area with several tunnels branching off of it. Someone decided to expand on the place but barely got started. A warm breeze filters though the area letting her know that at least some of the tunnels lead outside.

Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:37 pm

After a while she pauses and hmms slightly as she glances over at ama.. they were now standing in the multying passages knowing at least one of them lead outside.

"Not that arient a number of things that worry me about this.. but.. the current ones are as follows.. How come we havent come across any sleeping chambers yet... this was ment as a base as one can see.. but.. no sleeping chambers.. at least yet.. and" she sniffs the air a bit... "not that my smelling is as good as yours.. but if i can tell one of these passages leads outside.. does that mean any old thing can just simply walk inside?" she says.

"I dont know about you.. but i might sleep better at night knowing nothing can get inside." she says after a moment.

"oh.. i dont really know how far my range is.. with mental junk.. but.. somewhere.. and i do think its outside somewhere.. there is soemthing... hostle.. that i think we would perfer not to even remotely get close to." She pauses for a moment considering again.

She starts off down a passage she would believe is the door.. unless ama says other wise from her nose.. "We should make sure it isnt wide open.. and me being able to tell isnt giving me a good feeling."

Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:16 pm

Ama points to a passage. “That one has the scent of something strange. The aroma of numerous plants and a sickly honey scent the air is fresher there too and leads out of here. I think we are in a mountain so that tunnel must lead down at some stage. If there is something hostile out there perhaps that was why your Master was so insistent that we don't go outside though this is a little troubling.”

She observes for a little longer then follows Amanda. “Anyone can get it if they get passed that green door that is. It looks pretty thick but still … if they know about those tunnels and how to navigate them. And your right we haven't found any sleeping areas yet though this place is rather big we might want to set up closer to the hanger or maybe that security room. We can turn on the cameras and at least see if anything tries to access to facility.

“It's awfully suspicious that each section is isolated on it's own and you have to unlock those orange doors to move between them. There's much the same stuff in each section and I'm assuming we're missing good portions of each section too. Let's go this way, we haven't been down there in any of the sections yet.”

A blue door that lead into a brake room it looked like. Their was a vending machine here with all manners of goodies but they had no currency. Next to it was a coffee machine of some sort or it made beverages anyway of some sort. There was a machine similar to a toaster and microwave here lined with all sorts of alien symbols instead of numbers though Amanda could dope these out easily enough.

At the end of the hall the two encountered a set of yellow doors that discovered the sleeping chambers here. Two floors. Cells upon cells with mechanical locks. They were all opened by throwing a single lever on the wall that would open and close them. Leading off from here had been a few red doors.

“Oh, dear ...”

Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:54 pm

She contunes to walk around with ama.. nodding a bit as her as she heads down the way her nose or suggestions might ingqurie. She pauses for a moment at the menchen of plants.. of course in her mind that could be herbs and whatnot.. after they had finished down the other passage she would want to head back that way.. in fact she still wanted to head that way.. cause if they could smell the outside she wanted to make sure there wasnt some huge open door simply inviting anything within.

She pauses as they enter the cell rooms and shakes her head slightly.

"Alot of cells.. for no appearent reason... Im surprised we havent found a dugeon full of sex toys.. let alone sex traps or something" she sighs a bit seeing the assorted red doors and whatnot.

"Ok we might have found the sleeping area's but i think im with you.. and we should be closer to the hanger.. and the kicthen.. im going to need to set up a lab somewhere.. and someplace with running water..would be extreamly useful... mostly i suppose i should just take over one side of the kicthen" she shakes her head slightly again pondering.

"It does make me wonder though what might be behing any of those red doors.. even more so in a place like this." She hmms slightly again.. reaching up to stroke her chin.. "after we finish exploreing perhaps we could yank a couple of matterss up to where we plan on making her camp as it were.. this is a little too far away for my tastes."

She looks around again and considers how she could see into one of thsoe red doors.. she does have a idea.. but desides to hold off for now.. she turns back towards the door..

"Lets head back down toward that place you smelled the plants and whatnot.. i want to see if there any herbs and stuff.. and i still wanna make sure there isnt a large open inviting door down there if you can smell the outside that is.." she waits for ama to follow before she turns to start back again.

Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:09 pm

She counts the cells quickly on one side, multiplies it by to then counts the shorter sides to multiply that by two to get an idea of how many cells are here then adds it to the first. “How many sections have we been three, three? Four? If all the sections are identical with that only difference being the hanger being in the first area and the door leading out to the tunnels we can assume just as many cells.

“A prison? If so where are all the prisoners?” She ponders things. “At least there aren't sex toys around. And you only sensed one hostile presence outside? If there were more I might have theorized that there was a jail brake and the place abandoned for whatever reason … I still have some questions of course, there are things that aren't adding up ...”

“If all the sections are more or less identical then we can get mattresses out of a closer cell.” She follows back to the door that leads into the tunnels.

Once there she uses her noise and the tunnels are sloping downward from here. After traveling a short distance the tunnels darkens though as they get further from the enterance of the “prison”.

“My vision is alrigt in darkness. Shall I continue and tell you what I perceive? You'll have to wait for me at the entrance, I have no key.”

Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:40 pm

She shakes her head slightly at ama.. "well lets hope we dont find any of those left over prisoners.. dont know about you.. but i dont wanna trade one.. monster for another" she nods.

Turning about they backtract threw the passesages until they come to the offshoot tunnel.. She blinks as they start down it.... and appearntly finding.. alocked door to the tunnel that had, had the smell of plants and whatnot cause behond it was unfinished and unlightened tunnels.. She hmms softly shaking her head slightly again.

"Ok.. well.. i was under the impression that perhaps this was jsut another part of the complex.. not.." she shakes her head slightly getting confused.. She really wished she had a map she could see.

"Dont worry about going there.. i think for now we just need to explore within.. Perhaps for the moment we should go back and start setting up our camp then explore the rest of the.. umm.. prison. again And your right.. at least there doesnt seem to be any sex toys around... think the last thing eather one of us needs is to be traped in a intire building that is laoded with sex traps and whatnot." she says as she turns around.. she waits for ama to come as she would lead the way back inside.

"Though i think you were right earler.. we should check out that secreturty room.. even though i cant read anything.. perhaps you can get something in there working and maybe we will get pictures of the outside.. or even down in the tunnels." she nods as she waits for ama to agree.. if she does she would start back to that room.

Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:15 pm

“Well from what it seems each section seems to be nearly identical to the one before it so we only need to explore one section to get an idea of the place. It's pretty big.” Ama notes, she follows and while there is a way outside it is through the tunnels. They have yet to find another way out of not. She considers a place full of sexual traps then begins to envision some rather bizarre prison scenes from movies that she has seen.

“I could read some of it. It is similar enough to the galactic standard where I can dope it out with a little bit of effort.” They made their way back to the security area and Ama goes to work doping out the language.

“Hm …” she dopes out a word then shakes her head. “I don't know this word though whatever it is it is on … the air conditioner, lights … those are on standby automatically kicking in but this thing is on whatever it is. I was thinking too, we might not be able to access the rooms with the red doors but maybe there are cameras that look into them at least. If this was a prison those might just be high security areas or areas for the staff. Armories and such, maybe a barracks or locker room, areas that sort of stuff I'm guessing. There are probably other areas we haven't found yet like the laundry area and so forth.”

After a little fiddling she manages to get the cameras back on and finds another switch already on. “I think this is a name … Zenro … whatever, or whoever that is the switch is on. It could be just another word like Ogla there that I cannot find an equivalent for.”

Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:02 pm

She had made her way back with ama to that control room.. She hmms and looks around herself as ama goes to work.. seeing as she cant read anything herself.. at least.. possably until she uncovers the correct injector that would teach her.

But then again.. she still had a single chip in there that would teach her some unknow skill that the store owner would deem useful. Though to be honest.. she didnt know how he thought knowing how to read minds and stuff would be considered useful considering she had gotton it in a sex shop of all things.

She pauses in her thoughts as ama finally speaks up explaining what she had found on the switch boards.

"If something is allready on.. i would suggest.. at least for our own piece of mind that you dont turn it off." She responds... "Something.. doesnt seem right about this.."

She closes her eyes again and lets her mind.. scan as it where.. trying to block out what wasnear to "hear" as the term would if there was any minds again.. she had only been idly seeing.. now she was activly seeing if there was anything within range besides ama's mind.

She looks at ama again after sending her mind out.. "Let me know if you see anything intresting on the camera's.. im going to try my mind thing again to see if i can find anything.. or perhaps where it might be.. if i fail in that.. well.. i suppose it will be time to set up camp."

She closes her eyes again and lets her mind go again.. trying to find.. if anything.

Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:52 pm

“I wasn't intending on turning anything off. There has to be a reason why it's on in the first place.” Ama answers as she fiddles around with the cameras to see if there is something interesting though Amanda reaches out with her mind with a mental ping she picks up Ama near by.

Fairly close is a lucid mind somewhere beneath her feet on another level perhaps or maybe in a cave somewhere in the mountain unattached to the facility. The mind was unconscious but she could barely feel it as if it were dying or rather weak, she could not say only that it seemed much weaker than Ama's.

Outside she would still feel feel that malicious presence. It was all about and seemed to be strong but coming from all directions and none at the same time. She had not a good grasp of it, only that it diffidently did not feel human.

Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 363 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next