View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 5:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 363 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25  Next
 Isolated (for Amanda) 

Post Re: Isolated (for Amanda)
The push she can resist with a good amount of effort though she wants to touch herself she refrains from doing so. When they get to the bottom and the pressure eases up Ama halts Amanda by grasping her forearm.

“Assuming all the sections or cell blocks are the same elevators are probably some distance apart from one another but there may be something beyond that door. It's rather convenient from the elevator and I don't see any other doors around, it could be nothing though it just strikes me as suspicious.”

Like an idiot who's thoughts go nowhere ... XXXholic

Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:22 pm

She pauses a bit as ama grasps her arm... she tuurns to look at the vulpine considering her words for a few moments.

"I suppose you are right.. but that only leavves us with a couple options" she says puaseing to consider again. "Well.. one would be that i could scan out with my mind again... but... there are risked i would think, even more so if there is a powerful mind close. Considering what that other creature had done to me it would surprise me in the least to find something just as powerful."

She looks toward the green door again and hmms softly.. "well... we do have one option.... to see whats beond that door.." she reaches into the silks waist band and pulls out one of the 3 potion viles she had kept there.. this one being what was let of the mixture that made something see threw from one direction.

She brings it up and screws the cover off.. Dabbing a little on her finger tip and rubs about a 2 inch circle upon this side of the door... enough so they could look threw but she didnt want to waste too much of it. After rubbing.. she looks.. and see's what she can.

"Hope this works.. but im allmost willing to bet this wont though.." she says.. "eather its going to be a multy layed door.. or it simply will be dark on the other side and we wont be able to see anything anyway."

https://i.redd.it/veeen4ae46371.jpg

My pictures :)

http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7109

Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:03 am

“let's not reach out again with the mind until we know what's out there. It might loose interest otherwise.”

The door is thick but of one solid piece, The potion works but it is indeed dark on the other side. Ama gets the idea of shining a light through to see if that will work not truly understanding the potion thing any more than psionic powers and defenses at this stage.

Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:49 am

She nods softly at ama... at least at the vulpines first statement.

"Yea.. i agree i dont really wanna reach out.. much like when i reach out is the same thing it did when you felt it." she nods again..

As to the flashlight idea... it didnt work.. after all.. it was only clear from this end.. the other side of the wall was still a solid piece.

"Umm ama dear.. that wont work.. despite it looks like theres a hole in the wall.. the misture truely doesnt give the intire thing a invisible appears... if it was invisible from the other side also.. then it indeed would work" she says as she holds up the flashlight and shines it onto this side of the door.. it was true... unless by some physis's law or something it shouldnt work cause the other side od the door was still a solid piece.

"But now.. this only leaves us with one option.. and that is to go threw and see whats there when the auto lights turn on..." she says looking at ama to get her opinion.

Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:50 pm

There was no sense in riling up a hornet's nest when something already knew they were here. She only hoped it was curious as to what pinged it and had no real interest in the pair. At least she could hope though Amanda mention this one hostile presence out there that had been all around them.

She watched the light trick as it was shown to her and explained so she better understood it though she wished that she was more versed in these things.

“Looks to be no other way around it.”

When they do enter the auto lights spring on revealing another security room. Ama was able to turn on the security cameras here and they were able to work out that the corridor was a pentagon. An elevator was at each point with a green door across from it and a go cart in the corridor. Each section of the prison must have had elevators that corresponded to the ones here. At the top and fifth point was an orange door.

The images on the camera were greenish white recording with night vision currently like the ones upstairs considering that areas that no one was in were dark.

Cameras focused on the room beyond the door. It was large, lots of computers and monitoring equipment with a glass cylinder in the center with some sort of goop that held a floating man, well man wasn't accurate.

It was big, four arms and chitin with mandibles. Some sort of insectoid that seemed unconscious

“My word, what is that thing?” It was about seven feet in height so it was rather big. It's green eyes stared out and chitin was dark green. It appeared unconscious any.

Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:21 pm

As they deside to go into threw the door.. she makes her way in with ama.. decovering another securty room.

While ama gets the camera's going again.. she uses the time to start exploreing the draws and anything that could contain anything within the room wondering if she could find anything useful even down here.

"im not sure this was his hideaway as he termed it.. im thinking perhaps this was his prison... and he had desided to leave us here.." she says as she contunes to explore the room.

As ama finally gets the camerta's going and whatnot she make her way back over to the vulpine and starts looking at them with her.

She blinks as she finally has the picture of that goop that was holding another creature that appeared to be asleep floating within it.

"I would say that.. is something we defently dont want to wake up." She nods... "and i would say that was the presence that i had said i felt that was below us."

She watches the thing for a few moments before glanceing back to the assorted doors..

"Somehow i dont think we are going to find anything eles down here besides more prison." she states as she looks at ama again. "And i dont know about you.. but i dont want to free anything that was left behind."

Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:38 pm

“It's awfully big for just us ...” Ama states though she doesn't put it past Fafner the obvious is that this was a prison of some sort that someone sold or abandoned for whatever reasons. Later she would amend it to a prison of three with what they discovery bbeyond the door.

Her immediate though was if Fafner did that or if it were left here. Why weren't they told about this? There was no telling those answers though it seemed likely that this was the presence that Amanda had felt earlier.

“I don't think he just left us though I'm note so sure. But you're right, just more prison to discover. I bet the elevators go up to different sections and each of the doors lead to security areas with the only other room being for this creature.

“The word Xenro shows up again so I'm pretty sure it's a name along with the terms Olga, both switches are on. Usual other counter measures and such though the cameras are only in the corridor and that room.”

In the days she finds one of those hand held electronic devices along with another flashlight, numerous power cells and someones personal side arm, which was loaded with a clip of 15 bullets, hollow tipped … now who would leave such a weapon behind?

There was also a log book here with tons of entries writing out by hand, a journal or log book perhaps? She can't read it though she wonders why there is a hard copy when there is an electronic pad … closer inspection reveals that the pad was new, the symbols Ama could tell her were in Galactic Standard, the book was in that same alien script so it looks as if the pad was added later on.

Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:15 pm

She contunes to make her way around the room.. gathering the assorted things and placeing them upon a empty spot near a desk. Looking around she attempts to find a a bag of sorts.. though failing in that she pulls out one of the draws.. and starts putting the extra batterys and whatnot into it.. the gun..and the logbook.. and anything eles she might find useful.

She turns and holds out the extra flashlight to ama.. "Here.. just in case" she smiles at the vulpine... And gives the girl a sudden push making her feel all warm and fuzzy... a different sort of push to be sure.. considering most of the pushes have been to force her to do something... not.. feel something... a different thing so to speak in the attempt to raise her defence against.

"I dont know about you.. but i dont want to take the chance of letting whatever that thing is out.. anymore then i want to encounter whatever the major presence is that is outside and all around." she says when she had finished gathering everything into that draw.

"Sence i dont think we are going to find anything eles besides more and more cells.. i would suggest we head back up and start our camp.. " she ponders for a moment as she picks up the draw containing everything she had gathered. "its acutally kinda a shame raven couldnt have stayed with us.. i really havent cooked meals, despite what you may think in my alchemy skills.. i can brew a potion that will make you think your full... but.. not actual food." she nods a bit..

"Thats why i got all those energy bars.. i went for something quick and that was somewhat good for you." she nods again.. she turns and would wait for ama before she would start back towards the elevator with the attempt to head back up.. unless ama stoped her of course.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:50 am

Depending on how hard she pushes Ama would depend on the scaling internal effect of the Vulpine from succumbing to it or throwing it off altogether. This time she is not pushed to do anything.

She is in agreement with Amanda though about poking around with whatever that creature is. She does not feel that they should be poking around with thinks they do not understand though she takes the flashlight, even she cannot see in absolute darkness after all and would need a little bit of light.

There are not bags but Amanda cleverly uses a draw. “You need not cook. I am not great at it but it was one of my duties for my Mistress. But we are best going back up and setting up a camp."

Despite feeling good Ama does not halt Amanda knowing that the need is going to set in a short time after they finish setting up camp. She ponders a bit, maybe Amanda was right, maybe the Neko isn't here because she is already well behaved. Perhaps Amanda was right, only time would tell ...

Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:32 am

They board the elevator togeather... As she waits for it to bring them back up to the floor.. she pushes again ama again.. letting the girl pratice with her mental defences again. The more training the vulpine had the stronger both of them would become. The pushes this time allways just strong enough that ama has to put effort into resisting or cave into the feelings... this time the pushes were making ama feel as though she had to lick and nibble... and suckle at her own fingers... letting her believe there was something sensual about them.. it was just something she had to do.

Even as the doors open... she makes her way threw the halls with ama in tow.. not stopping the pushing as they walked... unless ama caved of course.. She makes there way back towards the...

She pauses in the hall for a moment and looks back at ama.

"Did we acutally deside where we wanted to set up our camp? The securty room with the camera's i suppose.. but then again.. in relation with the kicthen? What are your thoughts?" she says as she looks at ama... wondering how the she will respond while still being.. pushed..

Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:12 pm

It was tougher now, the pushes against her mind felt like a sledge hammer going to work on the blocks of the igloo. She fought back though there were cracks forming in the ice that Ama was preventing from collapsing completely.

She holds it together during the elevator ride up but Amanda finds that the defenses are weakening. She finds a crack and goes though it only for it to be barred as the Vulpine slaps a hand over it from inside that igloo.

Another crack, the other hand. Another plugged by a toe.

Part way into their walk Ama begins licking slowly and sensually at her fingers. She stops as the pushing stops unaware why she had done so in the first place. If it weren’t sexual she wouldn't have considered that she was even pushed. With some pushes it seems obvious that the idea isn't hers as they contradict what she would normally do or what she had known. Other times she was unaware or like now she was uncertain. Maybe her urges were starting up or she was trying to tease Amanda a little in anticipation for when they did so this time she's unclear.

“We had talked about the security room but the doors to the tunnels are in a different section of the prison so the prescience out there still has to get in then get through another door that keep the sections separate so we could just stay in a different section in case something does try to get in we have a few doors between use.

“I couldn't help but notice you found a gun too, a far cry from a blaster but it will still kill you. So if setting up at the kitchen is better then we certainly can do that.”

Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:48 pm

As soon as it looks like ama starts caving into the pushing she stops as the vulpine slowly teases and licks at her finger tips..

"Intresting.. You defended pritty good against that... but tell me.. whats on your mind now that you acutally started to lick yourself?" she says glanceing at her for a moment.

She nods at the rest of her words though as she considers for some time..

"I suppose setting up in the secrety place would be better.. if anything at least we will have the cameras in the hopes to catch some glances... Though once i get a lap setup chances are im going to be in the kicthen alot" she nods slightly.

She starts off again as she lets her mind scan over the defences around ama again... feeling that wall to see now that it isnt under a "push" to see if its sureing itself up.... if it wasnt... she would slowly build it back up again... but she expected that if it wasnt in use it would get stronger again without her help as ama recovered her mind strenght.

Heading off to the securty room.. she checks around it again.. glanceing into the screens again for any changes.. before lays the box down.

"Ok.. suppose we gotta do several trips from the cargo bay now and set up camp here... Im assumeing he left us more then just my supplies so we will have to see what he left too" she nods at ama again ready to start.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:36 pm

Oddly it seems that Ama defends without being aware that she's even doing so. Resistance seems to be an involuntary action like breathing or having your heart beat. The stronger the push the stronger the automatic defenses. There were other psionic defenses she was aware of from her knowledge of the chip, more active but being a Vulpine with no experience in thee things it would probably be tougher for her to use a defense she had to control.

“Really? I wasn't even aware anything was happening this time. I can suspect pushes if they seem too alien, something contrary to what I know for instance I do as the push instructs but know immediately after. Other times I just think it's my idea …

“What I'm thinking is of when I get hit with the Need. How good it will be this time. I guess getting you a bit anxious too at what is to come in a short while. I can feel the desire spiking but still can resist it for awhile longer.”

She was right to suspect that now that there were no attacks to defend against Ama's mind was steadily recovering. It was slow to bounce back but it was recovering on it's own.

“Perhaps we can make a request for a lab top and tie into the feed of the cameras so we can monitor them in the kitchens from time to time to make sure the place is still empty? That is if we haven't been abandoned here.”

She wasn't big on technical skills but doing so was easy enough.

There was nothing on the monitors when they get back and Ama nodded. Back and forth they travel to the cargo bay. Their supplies in addition to what they had been left with. There was a small propane tank in the cargo bay with the word Olga on it. Clothes in various sizes for the warmer weather, some extra food , a file on the basics of the drug just to get familiar with it before the good stuff arrived and what looked like a small box of dynamite in the storage entitled simple as Ward.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:20 pm

She hmms softly at ama's statement.. about how it would seem.. not so natural she would realize that something was off after... She ponders this for a bit.. and then pushes again...giving ama.. a.. wanting.. like it was her own idea... that she suddenly needed to hug and lick amanda's neck again.. like she had done several times.

Given she had Just admitted that her "urge" was starting to come back.. she wondered if her mind would even resist.. given that those "other" feelings were going to be feeling more and more natural to the girl. If the reisstences was unknowing.. would her mind simply let it happen instead of resisting it.. considering the type.

She also slips around her mind.. trying to find the source of those other raiseing urges to see if she can see.. where from within ama they are comming from.. what controls them. Of course still not knowing that it was her own mind.. under the infulince of the creatures drug that had loosed the full power of her mind to ensnire ama to her... If anything she would see millions of tendrils of.. though burred into ama's mind.. linking.. everything about her... hardwiring her so to speak to amanda.

She slowly shakes her head... she would have no hope to remove those.. and she feared if she tried.. she could triger soemthing.. that would release what control ama did have and wouldnt be able to fight any of the urges and she would have that all the time... she didnt need that.. at least for most part of a day ama controled herself.

She contunes to ponder as they finish moveing the stuff to the secruty room. She turns and starts aranging stuff out on the floor.. getting there bed and pillows all set up.

"Of course a laptop would be useful... but until i can read glatic standard.. im kinda stuck for reading anything... Hopefully i will come acorss this flash injector that gives me the skills. Suppose i will know more in the morning.. hopefully the one i got on right now is that skill.. but... theres still one unknow.. so i could wake up with different skills.. that i neather want or need.." she says to ama.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:50 pm

If Amanda used her secret way in the effects were immediate. If against the defense nearly so as they were worn down and there were huge cracks she could get through. She embraces Amanda, a warm tongue swept over her neck as she did so but she continues to hold her in a tight embrace, nuzzling up with her as long as the push lasts and … longer … her grip tight ensuring that she could not easily get away from that grasp though obviously not so tight that she hurts her either which Amanda believes she could with her abnormally high strength.

It had seemed that regardless of the push it was treated like an invading virus. Her defenses kicked in like antibodies and perhaps she assumed that since the mind didn't know the nature of the push until it occurred that even if it were something acceptable there would be resistance. Though she was touching on areas of the mind that seemed natural, the defenses were a little weaker here or it might have been that her defenses weren't totally built up.

Maybe pushes that seemed more reasonable targeted areas of the mind that were more accepting of them and thus there were less defenses there against them. Urging a murderer to kill might be easier since they already have the mind frame but the same push against a pacifist might be resisted greater … it was a basic theory that she had considered, a question that the information on the chip raised but there was no definitive answers, mostly the chip covered the basics, some pushes, telepathy and even light telekinesis for the most part.

It was a mess. Knots of tendrils in the millions that seemed to take forever to untangle. It was within the areas of her mind that controlled lust and there seemed to be fierce demons there, succubi that chased after her, succubi that looked oddly like her.

They were strong too, far stronger than Ama's mind and had to be an eternal influence that chased after her. Two succubi. One, the larger of the two regulated Ama's own need to be pleasured, the other was still growing and was her need to pleasure Amanda.

They chase her out of that portion of the mind but do not pursue her beyond it. To fix it she would have to be stronger to eradicate the guardians she set into place then unknot the tangle but this was clearly no easy fix. It was done so it could be undone right?

Ama nods. “I can read and set it up. Don't over do it with the imprints though. Two are perfectly safe, up to six are usually fine but after six, well each time is a gamble.”

Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 363 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25  Next