View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 New Mercendise (for Yolia) 

Post New Mercendise (for Yolia)
The sea plane had been halted, it rattled as something hit it blasting out one of the engines. It is accompanied by a sea of panicked screams by the other graduating students. Soon another ship docks with the “plane” plasma torches cutting through the doors until a sea of red skinned monstrosities enter armed with plasma rifles, pistols and some cutlasses.

They began collecting up the girls into two lines giving the girls numbers from one to ten, directing them into lines and herding them forward onto the other larger vessel. The girls are paraded into one of two cargo bays and chained to the walls by there necks. There wrists and ankles shackled they are packed in tight.

She stands there packed in with the other girls. Her number an 8. Hours pass until her legs ache by standing there. The neck shackle making it so she cannot kneel or sit.

After two hours or more the cargo bay doors open and three of the four armed creatures enter, two with rifles the third, a larger scarred creature walks amongst the girls viewing each in turn with his lemon yellow eyes before halting at Yolia.

“Your name, girl?” He has two bandoliers of a dozen daggers and two pistols.

Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:34 am

Post Re: New Mercendise (for Yolia)
It was like somthing out of a movie. First the cabbon of the sea plane rattled and shoke, the sound of bending metal and running gears screaching to a halt befor a loud band as and engine went out and a abrupt stop. Every soul on board looked around with a terrified eyes, fearing the worst befor they lunged forword in their seats. Some didnt hook their safety belt around theirs waists when the check seat belt light came on as those unlucky souls where thrown from their chairs into the seats infront of them.
Yolia could only watch in terror as she clinched her seats arm rests tightly as she could, hanging on for dear life befor the plane came to a sudden halt and the shaking ended befor the young girls attention was turned to the loud hissing sound coming from the planes preasure door fallowed by a blinding light and a loud crash of a battering ram ripped threw the door as a hoard of alien creatures came charging threw the breach and quickly started rounding up students. Some students tryed to run others just fell in line while few had their cloths ripped from their bodys and taken right on the floor of the plane for all to see.
The dark haired student tryed to hide behind some seats but was quickly found and pushed in line. One of the creatures roughly grabbed her by the sholder and pulled up her light blue tee shirt exposing her fit stomic and rainbow style bra as they took some weird tool and tag her with the number 8 right on her hip befor pushing her off the plane into another vessel Yolia could not hop to recoignize. Her and the other students where parade threw the ship to a storage passing more guards watching them with hungry lust filled eyes while one even tryed to take Yolia's favorite black and blue plad skirt almost exposing her bright pink panties to the ships crew. They where taken and shakled to the wall by the neck and wrist being forced to stand for hours befor a strange yellow eyed creature came and asked her name. "M-my names...Yolia...".

Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:37 am

“Yolia ...” he tested out the foreign word then glanced down to the tag on her skirt. An 8, not high enough where he had to sell her immediately. He was the captain though, he could do as he pleased. One of his four arms reached out grabbing her by the chin turning her head this way and that as he inspected her.

“She will do. Take her.” He leaves and the two guards unlock her neck restraint holding her to the wall. Her wrists and ankles were still shackled though as the two guards bring her to lush chambers where the captain sits behind a desk. They leave as the captain shoos them off.

“Yolia. I want some private time with you. Each trip I select one girl to get special treatment,” he grins as those lemon yellow eyes narrow. He draws forward and as if there is to be no question to what her had meant two hands fondle her breasts while another two jerk her skirt down her hips, one immediately rubbing against her covered crotch.

Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:57 am

"YESH!!....M-my name ish Yoliaa!!" Yolia said her words sleered as the alien captain examined her face, moving her head side to side while sqishing her lips and crimson red cheeks together as it spoke her name like it where somthing strange and exotic befor Yolia was forced to gasp, blushing as the creature reached down with a creepy alien hand and flipped up her skirt to check a number while flasing her hot pink panties to the guards agin. It was embaressing Yolia thought and there wasnt a thing she could do about it right now.

Afther what felt like forever the captain let her sore cheeks go letting Yolia face rest a momment befor suddenly ordering his guard to take poor Yolia, befor unlocking her restraints and dragging the students flailing body down the hall screaming and yelling only expecting the worst to come. "NO!! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME!!! NO!!"

Yolia thrashed and screamed the entire way there befor the guards tossed her into the captains chambers both of them now alone. It wasnt long befor the Alien tryed to force him self on the poor student as he drew in on the student groping her breastsvwhile pulling down her blue skirt forcing her to jump with a loud shocked yelp as shetryed to move away from th captain."W-what are you doing!!" Yolia shouted as she hopped back, her skirt slowing her down since it was allready to her ankles.

Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:10 am

The captain moved to follow her, his hands grabbing at her waist to prevent her from moving further away from him further. Two hands gripped her there. One grabbed her breast squeezing the ample boob as his other hand sweeps down over her pink panties rubbing against her crotch.

“What do you think I am doing? I am merely sampling some of the merchandise. Please me and this trip will be pleasant for you. Please me well and I might even keep you but fail to live up to expectations and I'll either sell you, make the crew very happy or both according to my whim.”

Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:23 am

Yolia screamed and pushed away as her skirt tripping her up as she fell back onto the ground on her toned ass as the captain followed her down grabbing her waist, Yolia felt the creatures discusting hands grope her soft sensitive breasts while he reach to her nether region, stroking her gently forcing a shiver up thestudents spine. Yolia faced twisted feeling its fangers drag acrost her covered sex as her eyes instantly lite up with alarm, blushing while her heart started to pound inside her allready heavy breathing chest. " I-I SAID NO!!" Yolia screamed in anger befor she swung her head into the captains own, ramming hers into his with a quick and powerful head butt.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:12 am

The captain pressed in as his reptilian eyes scanned her body. He could see the fear on her face and had no reason to wrestle too much with her as he was that much stronger than she. He brought her to the floor unconcerned with taking her to a bed. It was clear that he was going to take her right there on the floor.

So many limbs grasping her forearms and taring at her clothing as he holds her down. He licks at the side of her neck with a forked tongue.

“The Emissary allows me to keep one of you with each successful trip. Unfortunately, Yolia, I think you are the one that he wanted us to acquire, a shame really but that is not to say we cannot have a little fun.”

He worked his way between her thighs taring at her skirt and panties to reveal the sweep sex beneath, a hand flowing to the slit of it, rubbing back and forth against it as he gazed down upon her.

When the head butt came the creature had not flinched instead it had grinned. Evidentally it had been use to butting heads with others of his kind in elaborate courtship rituals. It's scales were fairly thick there and her softer skull had felt that impact more than he. In fact he head butt her again to drive this point home as he fondled her toughly swing the advantages of having for limps as one swept over a breast giving it a squeeze before drifting closer to it with his forked tongue snaking out to encompass the very nipple as the fingers of his hand continued to move over the slit of her sex.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:30 am

Yolia's head hit the other creature's pretty hard with a loud clunk sound as Yolia wasnt expecting its head to be so hard feeling the impact back fire completly as the poor student dazed her self. Collapsing onto the floor with her head spinning and the alien captain feeling her up and licking her neck.

"Ehhh..." Yolia mummbled dizzy and out of it as the captain ripped at her cloths, first tarring open her blue shirt then her skirt and bright pink panties exposing her bear sex as Yolia was forced to gasp in her dazzed state feeling the captain run a fanger along her sex, and just as Yolia was coming back she was welcomed witn a second head butt from the captain as it shoke her entire skull, turning the student's world up side down agin, dazing the poor girl as the alien took advantage of this and the fact he had fourarm and groped and licked her exposed nipples and sex forcing more gasps and moans from the poor dazed and confused student.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:39 pm

The captain chuckled as he continued to play with though a hand moved off her, unzipping and extracting that firm hardness that pulsed in his hand.

He did not thrust straight into her, no his fingers dipped inside her sex as he continued to play. It was all the sweeter when they were more coherent, so why rape them when they were out of it and couldn't remember it?

The Adda captain was a cruel being though he was just getting started as he pushed those fingers deeply onto and out of her sex. Why the Emissary wanted this one was of no concern unless there was another student he had captured with the same name. It was possible … in any case he had no special instructions other than not to sell her and turn her over to him but nothing else, noting that he did not say that he couldn't have some fun with her first.

He slapped her check lightly to encourage her to come around quicker as he held her forearms down as he fingered her relentlessly. A thumb flickered over her hidden button encouraging it to make a showing.

“Wakey, wakey, Yolia. The fun is about to begin.”

Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:02 pm

The captain forced the poor dazed young girl to sqirm and moan as Yolia arched her back agiest the cold floor beneath him while his fangers dipped into her warm sex fangering her relentlessly. The captain gave her a light slap on the cheek as he held her wrist down by her head befor Yolia slowly came around, her eyes focusing in on the creature ontop of her befor the feeling of her sensitive sex being molested washed over her and she realized what was happening agin. Yolia gasped, her cheeks flushed red almost instantly as she came back around her head still sore.

"N-NO!!! Aghh n-not fun I-I dont want too!!" Yolia screamed and trashed as she tryed to close her legs tight.

Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:28 am

He used a hand to assist in keeping those legs apart as he continued fingering her sex rapidly. He grinned as he cast his yellow eyes down at her then. Grinning he felt himself getting hard with her pleas.

“Too bad, I'm mot giving you a choice.” He drew his fingers out of her sucking on his fingers before removing his loin cloth, his sex pressed flush between her lower lips so that he was thrusting against her, not though her, teasing her with what was to come as he went back to his tongue sweeping against her neck with that forked tongue of his.

“I selected you so I can play with you a little before giving you over to the Emissary."

Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:18 am

"NO!!!!" Yolia screamed as she trashed and pushed trying to get the creature off her best she could as he fangered her sex befor pullig them out licking his digits and puling out his member, getting ready to force him self on the poor student. "Get off me!!" Yolia screamed and trashed blushing as he licked his long snake like tounge along her neck, forcing her to shiver beneath him. " Ehh!! I-I dont want too play!!" Yolia screamed agin asshe struggled to get her arms free.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:41 am

“You should be flattered. It's not often that I choose to play with the merchandise.”

His scaly dick presses to the folds of her labia as she struggles beneath him. He continues to hold her down as another hand fondles a breast, his mouth sucking on the other as fingers dash over her clit. After a brief moment his hips jolt down and he takes her in one fierce sudden thrust.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:03 am

She trashed, pushed and screamed below him as she trye to get free befor Yolia suddenly paused her jaw droping as shewinced feeling the sudden thrust into her sex not yet ready for this treatment as Yolia cryed loudly feeling the captain roughly force his way into her as his hands roughly squezzed and played with one of her sore breasts. ""AHHHUHHH!!! N-NO!!"

Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:30 am

“Yes.” He chuckled as he roughly pressed his throbbing member within her, rough hands playing with her tits as she squirmed beneath him. She was prperty now though not his it was clear that she had to get use to that fact.

He swiveled his hips as he pressed into her in an attempt to grind into her, to make her feel each inch o his thick rod as he pressed it deep within her folds with that familiar squelching sound.

His forked tongue flickered against the side of her neck as he continues to grind against her, mashing her clit against his body as he did so.

Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next