View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 New Mercendise (for Yolia) 

Post Re: New Mercendise (for Yolia)
Yolia trashed and sqirmed as the monster grinded into her young body, pumping away as he roughly toyed with her sensitive breasts all while she twisted and turned. Yolia tryed her best to atleast roll over but could not get her wrist free with the caprain holding her down like he did.

Whimpering, Yolia shivered as the captains used his discusting tounge to lick along her neck as he continued to grind agiest the poor student force a gasp and whine to escape her pretty pink lips. The student soon realized the captain was close as Yolia took her chance, snapping out, biting the captains ear as hard as she possibly could and latch on to cause him pain.

Wed May 01, 2013 8:54 am

His ears, like most reptiles had been holes in the sides of his head though their was nothing to loose by trying as she clamps down on the edge of that hole and bites.

“ARGH!” He shook his head back and forth as dark green blood spurts over her gorgeous lips,

He wrestles her free, a hand coming up to back hand her as rage takes over. He draws out of her, stopping her defilement at least for now, a hand going up to the bloody wound.

“BITCH!”

Wed May 01, 2013 9:10 am

The sounds of rape where over whelmeed by the sound of pain and anger as the captain didnt like the students playful bite to the side of his head. "Aughh!!" Yolia cryed as her head snapped to the side from the captains back handing her, knocking the dark haired girl to the side as she hit the floor and curled up into a ball. The captain left her standing up to hold his bleeding head as Yolia quickly sat up wiping the foul green blood from her lips with her fore arm as she quickly saw her chance agin and took it. The oppertunity was perfect as Yolia swiftly kick the captain in the groin with the heel of her sneekers as hard as she could.

Wed May 01, 2013 9:25 am

Those four arms were a bane, that and his quick reaction speed as he catches her foot before she has a chance to make contact with him. He then flips a kick out towards her gut in esponse evidently unconcerned about placing a few bruises on her.

Wed May 01, 2013 9:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2