View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Assorted goods (Open to all, Slave Rp) 

Post Re: Assorted goods (Open to all, Slave Rp)
Rolling around on the floor in aggony due to the callor around her neck wasted much of the poor agents time to really hide as she struggled to pull her self to her hands and knees and crawled to a set of stacked crates and containers holding god knows what els as she barly managed to crawl behind them befor the door opened and she heard the two enter instantly making her heart race.

It hurt so bad! Every tap of that button made Nail jolt in pain as she tightly cupping her mouth to muffle her crys, however it wasnt enough given the size of the chamber as one of the sick hunters found their hot naked young prey heavily panting behind the containers afther her desprite yet pathetic attempt to run and hide from this awful game.

"YOU BOTH S-STAY AWAY FROM ME! I MEAN IT!" Nail cried out at the two as the sick slavers made their sinister aprouch on on her as she scrammbled back away from the two who eyed her nude form with malicious intent....Nail only backing her self into far cornor of the room befor she used the wall to stand up, puttingup her hands to defend herself if they dared to get close, however... with that collar tightly wrapped around her neck... it didnt matter how skilled or strong she was...

Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:42 am

“Hard way,” Fish grinned. The pair had taking a side each slowly walking toward her, Orbo brushing away dangling chains as he went and Fish avoiding them altogether. They backed the agent up to the corner and stopped as she got to her feet as if thinking how to approach this situation.

“Nah, easy.” And Orbo shocked her again, this time longer. When it had subsided they had dumped her in the middle of the room on her hands and knees.

Her legs were spread apart enough where she could feel the tip of Orbo's cock pushing against her sex. He had a hand grabbing a hip and the other hovering over the remote no doubt.

Before her though was Fish who was unleashing that meaty pole that was much bigger than Gersham's in length and girth, no need to question why he wasn't going first as that thing would certain split her in half, at best it would thoroughly stretch her out.

Fish chuckled at the look he evidently saw then smirked. No doubt that the men had not restrained her because it would be impossible to gt her in this position or they wanted to move her into others, she remembered the slime of the alien before her. With the collar in place though she was almost as good as secured.

Fish grabbed one of her tits, squeezed roughly then released it. Then he slapped a cheek with that meaty member. “Bitch, get to work.” The only good thing was that with that member in her mouth it was doubtful she would be shocked, the bad was that she probably couldn't open her mouth wide enough to take it in. While she was analyzing that though she would feel the slow ascent of Orbo into her, each and every inch slowly pressed inside her passage. He was not too big or small, the perfect size, at least it seemed that way. He groaned, slowly drawing back as she was slapped on the other cheek by that thick prick.

“I said get to work unless you want us to switch positions,” He grinned at her then.

Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:02 pm

Standing on her own two feet Nail managed a very pathetic defense as sheraised those tired arms and was ready to fight the two off. Even in her weaken state Nail was sure she was stronger then them both together, faster even, Helcorian half bloods were engineered for their strength and sturdyness to fight.... however the two slavers also knew this as they both seemed to onky find it funny and chuckle as they watched her put up her balled up fists.... shocking the poor captive into submission.

"Erguuhhhh!!" Nail let out a painful shout as that intense jolt of pain entered her once more. Nail only wondering why her resistance was not holding a defense up to the collar as the slavers using it to their advantage long enough to get their slimy mits on her. Soon feeling one sick slaver roughly take a handful of her blond hair as he dragged her spasming naked body into the center of the room befor dumping her onto the cold metal floor befor the pain finilly stopped.

Nail hardly had time to rise to her hands and knees befor she suddenly yelped feeling one of the slavers members tip agiest her exposed sex afther as he slapped a hand onto her hip. However befor Nail could agin grasp her situation that fish... he took a rough handful of her very sore breasts and roughly groped her poor tits, pulling the nipple as Nail winced and softly let out a whimper of pain befor suddenly being slapped in the face by the fish mans large errect cock as the slap forced her to turn her cheek.

"Auh!! I-I SAID N-NOO-OUHHHAAAHHHH!OHHHHH!!" Nail cried back agiest their sick game, not caring who heard her or the consiquence of her screams as she did not think rationally in this momment of brutal rape befor her screams of pain and anger were forcibly turned into a loud moan of awful pleasure as she felt that son of a bitch Orbo tare into her tight young sex, filling her completly as she jolted forward on her hands and knees, ony giving that sick fish another oppertunity to slap the...(#1)

Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:45 am

(#2).... the poor agent acrost the other cheek as Nail grit her teeth, lowering her head as she looked to the floor and trembled uncontrolably, struggling to get use to Orbo cock currently pulsing inside her of her tight body.

"Auhh! Ahhhhuhhh!!" Nail moaned as she winced in a sick mixed pleasure. Orbo feeling her tight sex warmly clinching around his soild shaft, feeling each tremble and quake. "uh! D-dont you dare! Ahm!.. I-i'll bite you I-I swear! " Nail said defiently, her cheeks a cute rose red as she angerly glared up at the horny fish creature. "I-I swear! I-i'll bite it off..." Nail said, gritting her teeth.

Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:59 am

A snort, Fish pulled her head back by her hair and grinned. “You couldn't even get it into your mouth but think of how it's going to feel unlubbed if you think it's going to be bad lubed.”

Orbo was having a field day with her tight body, throbbing inside her as he eased in and out struggling for each thrust against that internal resistance. It was perhaps the reverse of what she would have expected from this, it was almost as if he were taking it slow on purpose to further humiliated her, as if making it feel good would mess with her head more than if he just tore into her for his own pleasure.

His shaft moved nice and slow at first though he knew she was made of sterner stuff and wouldn't brake he did it this way listening to the sounds falling from her lips as he probed her depths at various angles.

His hearing wasn't as good as Fish's but he could distinguish pitch changes and learned just where to rub his dick against her. “Oh yeah … so good … unh ….”

His thrusts continued at the same pace though she could feel him throbbing quicker, he was getting ready to explode it seemed. At the other end though she was faced with that massive member that twitched eagerly a little waiting for his turn, which wasn't going to be long.

He did not force her to do anything but if she refused to do nothing he would keep slapping her with his cock on one cheek then the next while grasping her head in place.

The door slid open, she could hear it though Fish was blocking her view, he glanced back over his shoulder.

“I got her next,”

“I'm not following that, she'll be too stretched out.”

“Then take her ass … maybe I should take it instead.”

The third member was Gersham. “I'm here to tell the boss that the employers on the line.”

This seemed to surprise the two, messages were stored up while they were in hyper space, had they dropped out already? As they pondered this for a moment Gersham explained.

“We hit a gravity well, whoever did the navigation did a less than stellar job so I checked the messages. We haven't jumped yet and we had one from the employer that sounded rather urgent when I called him back. He wants to speak with you.”

A nod, but Orbo wasn't going to let her off the hook yet. Gersham had moved so she could see him now though he wasn't too close. With the message delivered though Orbo's pace began to increase touching those places in her each time now, deliberate quick thrusts she could feel that throbbing building up.

“Gonna … cum ...” for the time being he had not though she could feel the slap of his balls against him, that declaration causing Fish to grin at her, his turn was soon coming up. She could see Gersham looking to the selection of torture devices as if selecting the one that he wished to use. She even saw him take a few down to look at before placing them back and taking the next.

Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:24 pm

That defiant look on Nails face quickly shifted to a cute blushing wince of pain as the massive fish alien took another handful of her soft golden hair, pulling the poor agents head up as she refused do anything with that over sized cock he repeatedly slapped her in the face with it. "Arghh! T-that... Ah! That thing will never fit! Y-you know that! You will b-break me if you try!... uhm.." Nail painfully cried back to the fish slaver in her protest, however her words were scattered as she had trouble keeping focus the more Orbo played with her tight young body.

"Auhhuh! Ahhhhuuaa! OH GOD!"Nail couldnt help but moan out as she felt the slavers pace slowly change gears as he seemed to focus on her pleasure more then his own.... Somthing Nail was quickly begin to relize as she felt him thrust into her at various angel to find the places that made her tick the most...

"Auh! N-no! N-no! N-no!" Nail cried with each thrust into her and as the fisha slapped her cheek agin and agin as Orbo heard the changes he was looking for come out of her as Nail struggled to resist the pleasure he was foricbly building up inside her.

Nothing really changed for those momments as Nail noticed the door open, but with the fish man slapping her cheek with that cock of his, she could not really see or focus to hear their short conversation other then bits and pieces, however Nail did catch one piece that forced to violet eyes to open with sheer disbelive. "AUHG! W-what! W-we havent jumped yet!" Nail cried between gasps, realizing that the journy hasnt even started yet... meaning these abusive slavers would still have her even longer... Yet Nail'sworried expression didnt last much longer, with the message delivered Nail felt Ordo's pace suddenly speed up as he targeted her g-spot with expert accuracy as Ordo drew out moan afther moan from the poor agent he enjoyed fucking.

"Uh!Ah! AH! N-NO INSIDE ME! AHUH! NOOOO!!" Nail cried inbetween moans as the fish man would have the...(#1)

Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:25 pm

(#2).... have the pleasure of seeing Nail's cute face wiencing in pleasure as she arched her back as Orbo fucked her from behind. Each thrust bouncing those gorgious tits asshe cried up at the fish slaver, her mouth open a fain line of drool spilledvfrom her lips as she moaned in her forced pleasure quickly reaching the brink as Ordo rappid thrusts sought to push her over the edge untill finilly he did just that.... Each slaver was graced with the cute sound of Nail's orgasmic cry of pleasure, hearing her loud moan as Orbo felt her tight body clench around his length as her sweet scented womenly juices splashed and covered his member as Nail hardly held her self up on all fours asshe panted and gasped heavily.

Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:37 pm

He sped up, she tightened and he nearly lost it then and there. Orbo enjoyed her pleading. He enjoyed that tightness. She had resisted before though now he saw an opportunity, whether he painted her insides or coated her back had been up to her. His preference would have been smearing his seed all over her, he liked marking his victims.

But she was giving out and he gave her rump a stinging slap. “Then call me Master.” It was a difference, a small one that may not have mattered though as soon as she said it he would make a few vigorous thrusts inside her and either pull out and coat her back or blast her insides. Refusing to answer would paint her insides just to teach her a lesson. He tucked himself in and departed after leaving her with Fish.

“Should have used the lubricant while you had the option.” Even if Orbo came inside her that wasn't going to be enough. Her cheeks were painted in the pre of that massive cock.

Forcing her chin up he grinned. “It's OK if you die after we get you there. Besides, I'm going to fill you with so much fucking cum now bitch, should have sucked it, I might have been in a better mood.”

He was a large strong man. Having no trouble grabbing her, lifting her up only to slam her down on her back closer to the center of the room. Using his bulk he maneuvered between her thighs pulling her legs apart before grabbing those tits and roughly kneading them together as if they were dough.

Nail would feel that big boy angling against her, it was too thick, too big, certainly it wasn't going to fit not without taring something at least. It didn't but she could feel the added pressure against her opening. Certainly he was going to make it fit.

Dimly though she could hear it, something rolling toward her as Fish slobbered over her neck and tits sucking and pulling as more pressure built.

At first she didn't understand it, maybe something got knocked from one of the shelves when he slammed her, maybe someone rolled it to her. It was barely within reach, a struggle to get it. A weapon, not the best but it would do she hoped … Fish … electricity … it was a fucking cattle prod no doubt used for torturing slaves like her had she not been fitted with that damn collar as if trouble had been anticipated from the start, or just a neat little past time by cruel slavers.

Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:26 pm

"Auh!" Nail cried as the slavers hand conneced with her wonderfuly soft rear. Orbo only leaving behind a large red open hand print and a stinging pain as she slunped over face first into the floor, forced to feel her sweaty nude body rubbing agiest the floor with each one of Orbos rough thrusts. "Uh! Ah! F-fuck!! S-STOP!" Nail cried as she pursed her lower lip and took it.... burying her cute red face into her arms inorder to endure this rape and avoid more cock slaps as she was forced to hear the discusting mans words, cruely demanding her to call him somthing she refused to call anyone.

"N-NOOO!!!" Nail cried once agin as she turned her face to the said, tears rolling from her cheeks the more he trusted into her tight fold befor finilly Orbo came throw with his promise and did the unthinkable.... Nail's stuborness only forcing her to endure the discusting sensation of Orbo's hott seed, filling her tight channel as Nail arched and quivered with a discusting sensation as he rocked into her from behind to ensure she got every last drop befor he finilly pulled out of her and departed... leaving Nail panting heavily, struggling to breath naked on the floor... However Nail wasnt given much rest afther her short session with Orbo as she was suddenly handled roughly by the brute who was the fish man...

"Auuhh! D-DONT TOUCH ME YOU DISCUSTING BRUTE!! Y-YOU CANT!" Nail shouted as she stuggled agiest him as he took her by the hair and forced her to her knee. Nail only letting out another shout as he took her by the arms and flippered her on her back and wedge his way inbetween her legs as he pryed apart her thighs... So brutal and hastly as Nail felt his monsterous cock alighn with her small hole a she terrorfingly gazed down at the thing he threatened to impale her on. "I-IT WOUNT FIT! IT WOUNT FIT!AUGHHHAHHH!!" Nail cried, shaking her head and begged no, befor she let out a forced cry as he buried his face into her breasts, needing her sore mounds like raw...(#1)

Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:52 am

(#2)... like raw dough while he also seemed to bite and chew her errect stiffen nipples, not caring about her comfort as she struggled to push him away.... yet that was then she heard it... somthing hard hit the floor beside her. A long metalic pole... a cattle prod! Nail didnt take time to think, she only sought out the weapon as she took notice of it, reaching to take it as she struggled to detour his the brutes advances. "I SAID STOP!!" Nail shout as she finilly managed to grip the prod, roughly stabbing the pronged pointed end into the side ofthe brutes head.... accidently flipping the switch as she held it to the brutes skull as adreniline took over in this fight or be raped to death situation....

Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:03 am

Fish looked like some aquatic alien, looked as if electricity would be far more effective on him. Though her tiny body struggled beneath his massive one. Even her passage, lubed up by Orbo's disgusting seed, would do little that rod would tare her apart if it didn't kill her, But her best advantage had been his overconfidence. The attention he paid to her breasts gave her the time she needed to use that weapon. He was a little resistant against it though not much. It may have taken her a shock or two further to drop him had she not discharged the weapon/torture implement straight into his skull as she tried to push him back some.

He roared out then crashed forward pinning her beneath his unconscious bulk. She had to act quick, while Orbo had been called away that sound would draw the others to her. She wiggled and pushed, soon getting out from beneath her. The skin near her pussy stained pink with the force of the pressure of his body. That was close, too close …
Managing to get to he feet though with no time to savior her victory she made it to the door, cattle prod still in hand. She even made it out of there hearing someone rushing this way but she was gone before he arrived. Hiding and moving through the ship this game was certainly not fair but at least her collar was no longer being used against her though there was no telling when Orbo would dive back into the matter.

Given the size of the ship she had to keep moving, a hiding spot would serve her long enough to catch her breath then move to the next. Further, she found that there was one locked door that failed to open. It was not engineering and she had avoided the bridge thus far, Orbo was likely there.

Whatever damage she caused in engineering would put her at risk and other then the cattle prod there was no tool that she had access to that would assist her with sabotage any way. Without any tools she had to move on keeping on the move.

But it wasn't long before she would realize that hiding wouldn't be possible forever, she would have to take them out one at a time but that would not work, not when Orbo could bring her to her knees with a mere push of a button.

It was when she was passing by that locked door again when it happened. She had passed by it safely enough times that it had seemed safe, yet on this occasion she heard the whoosh of a door opening. At once her mouth was covered and an arm coiled about her waist drawing her back against a chest. She could feel something stiff and hard against her ass cheek as she was pulled back into that room.

The cattle prod was useless, whoever grabbed her had seemed quite immune. Yet her mind would register a few things. First the door closed and beeped locking her inside a tiny room that had three seats, her assailant falling back into one with her on his lap. That stiffness still poking at her but otherwise making no move against her. The next thing was where she was touched she could feel how good that effect was flowing through her. How warm that drug was spreading through her system.

“You can wait out the remainder of your time here, they will not expect you here. I would not give you a weapon that was effective on me, Nail. You can place it down now.”

It was Gersham, his very touch was warm, intoxicating even. Had she studied her surroundings she would come to realize it was an escape pod, hence why it was locked, they had to be close to a system, they were programmed to transmit a distress beacon and go to the nearest planet but if she disabled the beacon and she was close enough to a planet she might have been able to reach it before it was noted she was gone, that had been the situation that made the most sense to her though Gersham drew his hand from her mouth cupping a breast with that intoxicating touch. It was clear that he was doing something to her.

“If you scream they will here you, your choice in giving up the hiding spot though.”
He chuckled as he gave her breast a delicate squeeze a complete contrast to how rough Fish had been with them earlier.

Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:13 am

Nail jammed the hazard end of electro baton into the fish mans squishy head as he feased on her gorgious round but very sore breasts. Shocking the discusting bastard with a very effective sneak attack that easly knocked him out cold, however despite that, with the panic of nearly being killed by a massive cock being stuffed into her tight sex Nail held that zapping sparking weapon agiest his temple for seversal momments, her heart pounding with adrenilin as she eventualy heard the sizzling of burning scales befor he slumped over, either dead or unconcious..... Nail didnt know. Unfortunatly tho the discusting hulk of a slaver was still atop her as he lost conciousness... effectivly pinning the poor blood captive to the floor... his member still posedagiest her small sex.... indeed very close.

"Erghh!" Nail grunted as she struggled out from under the discusting aquatic slaver, only pausing for a momment to wienc as she felt the still very hard cock poke agiest her as she struggled to get free from under him, eventually pushing him off her self as he rolled to his back... his hudge cock standong errect in the air as it bobbed side to side... However Nail didnt stop to admire the view or even stop to shock his dick with the danger end of her electro prod as she immidiatly rolled to her belly and scrambled to her feet, bolting out the door into the ship corridor and quickly made a mad naked dash from danger.... or so she thought.

"Have to hide! I need to hide!" Nail said to her self as she quickly ran as fast as she could, lookingbto hide anywhere as she checked doors, and containers alike.... anywhere was better then that sex dungon or out in the open... and she needed a place now! So Nail did the only thing she could, she kept moving and rushing, looking for a place to hide... but eventually a hiding place found her.

It was so sudden! She was passing a door one seciond then the next Nail was suddenly suprised by the woosh of a door...(#1)

Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:20 am

(#2).... woosh of a door opening. "Huh! uhmm!AHHMMMM!" Nail sounded suprisingly but befor she could turn and fight back she was silenced by a pair of hand that reached out around her from behind her, one hand covering her lips while the other wrapped around her bare waist and suddenly forced her back and up agiest what she instantly assumed was the ambushers chest befor she was pulled in through the door agiest her will.

Nail struggled and let out muffled shouts as she was pulled into a tiny room!?.. no! an escape pod! as the doors to this pod instantly closed with a mechanical locking beep befor she felt her ambusher's knees bend as he took a seat in the cabin while forcing Nail to sit in his lap.... Nail quickly realizing he was a he givingthe stiff member poking through the ambushers pants and jabbing her rear. Yet what made this situation worse was the sudden warmth she felt on her body under the ambushers hands, it was apparent on her face as Nail's eyes widen and her cheeks flushed red almost instantly and when her lipsvwere uncovered Nail couldnt help but let out a moan of forced pleasure as she arched back agiest his chest as her breasts were suddenly taken by suprise.

"AUOHHHH!!!" Nail moaned as she canted her head back, dropping that electro prod as that warming cursed touch swarmed over her senstive skin like a wild fire. "A-AH! UH! W-WHAT A-ARE YOU DOING!" Nail cried in her panic, her face flushed and confused as she took her ambushers wrist as he groped her soft adoring breasts with his strangly magical touch, yet she was still focused enough to struggle agiest him as she tried to get out of his lap.

Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:46 am

He was sitting now with her in his lap, though she was faced away from him there was no mistaking the effects of the drug … he had not been entirely sure about his touch working fully on her, he assumed it would. Nail had not been human though he read that she was infused with a portion of succubi DNA and that made him assume that there would be little resistance to such a pleasurable touch.

Gersham heard her moan, could feel the reactions in that stiff nipple but she was fighting it better than a human would though her grasp upon his wrist halted him for the time being he could feel her waning strength. His hand remained against her, more of that warmth flowing through her. He needed more of that drug to effect her but it was not much of an additional effort.

And besides her struggles had felt nice, her ass brushing against his stiff member as if she were giving him a lap dance.

Her neck would soon feel the slow lick of his tongue. “Did you think I wanted to follow that?” She would have been so stretched out that by the time he fucked her, if he fucked her, there would be little enjoyment in it. So he helped her, rolled that cattle prod to her, made it look as if it just fell and left it to fate.

“They will not look for you here, but if you'd rather take your chances out there ...”
he did not finish allowing her to fill in the gaps. Fucked by one being in here, or take her chances with the others and an irate Fish perhaps.

And if she thought she was getting out of fucking her, if Fish would place him off it he reminded her that she had more than one hole an if Fish got to both well she still had a mouth. He then shifted beneath her lifting his hips as his hand came away from her breast. He quickly freed himself then fondled her breast again.

This time though the drug was flowing through her breast, waist and ass whenever there was flesh on flesh contact with his hands or that dick. The more she struggled the more that drug was worked into her. He seemed to listen to her breathing, judge by that fleeting strength.

He lifted her up just a bit sliding that stiff rod into position, throbbing against her. He was kissing the back of her shoulders. “Or I could release you in this state. I doubt you'd want to hide for long,” he let that sink in first then he began to sink into her, slowly he advanced into her aroused body, groaning as he advanced into that tight sheath. “But you can stay here, all you nee to do is ride out that time limit.”

He did not fill her completely though, just a little more than half way before his ass settled back on that seat then left it again lifting her in a slow thrust before sinking down once more and repeating the action.

Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:52 am

Facing away from him as she sat on his lap Nail still had little clue who the ambusher was, it was part of the confusion she was having in this momment along side the sudden arousal that was forced through every place she felt this dastardly mans hands go.... even the act of taking his wrist inorder to hault his touching of her chest felt nice as she couldnt help but struggle to fight off cute confused sounding moans as she squirmed in his lap as eventually bright purple eyes flick back to finilly see her "savior's" face.... it was him.

"Auh! Y-you! W-why?!" Nail struggled to say as she wieced one eye closed and grit her teeth, tilting her head feeling her nck get gently licked and her body getting molested by none other then Gersham as he touched her all over befor she felt him lift her slightly and shifted beneather, only making her try to struggled free from his lap... but with that touch and the hold on her waist it was hard to find the strength to stand on her own two legs.

"N-no! D-dont! D-dont put me back out there!... T-they.. They will kill me...!" Nail quickly agreed, almost fearfully as fought back a moan, Gersham feeling her fighting and struggling getting weaker and weaker the more he touched her, yet she still held up her resistance agiest him... even as he possisioned his cock with her tight hold. "AUH! B-BUT I... I dont want to do this! Not this! Uh! L-let me GO!! OHHHHOHHHH!" Nail fought, weakly pushing away as she tugged agiest his hands groping her sore breasts befor Gersham finilly pulled her down sinking his large cock into the horned blonds tight sex as Gersham would see every reaction he was waiting for. Seeing Nail's body jolt as she froze in place trembling, her mouth gapping open as a line of drool rolled down her chin as her eyes sqeezed shut as she slowly accepted his length into her tight body..... Yet Gersham didnt give her much rest as Nail soon felt his hips lift... bouncing her on his cock as he wispered into her ear.

Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next