View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Assorted goods (Open to all, Slave Rp) 

Post Re: Assorted goods (Open to all, Slave Rp)
(#2).... spit out Gersham's cumm as she wiped the thick coat of alien seed off her face clearing her eyes. "Auh! Oh-oh god?" Nail said in confusion as she wasnt sure what to say or do as she blushingly lookedvto him then to the floor. This situation was somthing she could never manage to get use to or not get embaressed over, however soon Gersham broke the ice and helped her to her feet, yet regardless of his help Nail pulled away away from him once she was off the floor, quickly covering her self to hide fromhis unwelcome eyes.... "I-I said dont touch me..." Nail said befor she turned away and waited for Gersham to fullfill his end of the bargain.

She was confused at first as he tossed her to large top... Yet befor she could protest the size and limitation of the outfit it was clear she was to use it to clean her self... not wear... however still naked she turned her back to him and gently wiped her self down.... cleaning the cum off her body befor she used the cumm stained cloth to cover her self as she turned to face Gersham once more.

"Not funny...." Nail mummbled in frustration as he joked of her shower situation befor he finilly began to search for her clothes... Slowly gather what Nail could only recignize as a skimpy little number he called a Genie outfit... but honestly anything was modest at this point, however he wanted her to do one last thing..... twirl so he coud see her entierly. He would see Nail blush brighter and shake her head no. "N-no... no thats not in the agreement... y-you cant make me..." Nail whined in frustration as she tightly clinched the cumm stained top she covered her self behind. "J-just hold up your end of the deal... no extras..."

Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:19 am

There was silence. He studied her eyes, watched, waited, then grinned showing his pointed teeth. “Is that a challenge?” It as as if he were going to force her to comply, a situation she was familiar with. He did not move forward though, silence again and he seemed to consider.

“No, it was not in the arrangement, sadly.”
He watched what he could of her as she dressed. He then examined what he could of her. “It looks good. Now let's go I have to get you back to your cell. I wasn't suppose to take you from it in the first place but after being restrained for so long I thought it would be good for you to stretch you legs some.”

He lead her back to the cell or rather what passed as one. The room was still cold but with her resistances added to the clothes she had obtained it was far more bearable than before. This time though she wasn't retrained by that goop, she could run in place, pace, do jumping jacks all to keep her temperature up.

She had been there for about an hour before the heat came back on, it was gradual but it did warm up. By the time it had been about the warmth of the rest of the ship the door slide open.

Orbo again. His single eye stared at her in confusion for a moment as if not expecting her to be released and with clothes though that look lasted for about three seconds before he grinned. His mouth was wide though his single eye was large and about half the size of his head. He had no nose at all. But what he did have was a finger that pressed down over the remote triggering her collar and jolting her.

When the pain ended she felt her head being jerked back by the hair. “So, you got clothes now, turning tricks with your guards? But since you've proved to be such a slut then perhaps I should pimp you out to the rest of the crew. I'm sure a nice piece of ass like you can earn me a bucket full of credits before we reach our destination. Or … something else could be arranged, yes, something else.” He seemed to ponder the two options in his head, watching her probably considering on which one would be more fun or she'd hate more, it was tough to say which.

Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:46 am

"Its not...." Nail said with shy frustration as she reached out and took the clothing Gersham offered her. Roughly snatching the garments from his hands as she quicky turned her back to him so she could dress with the illusion she was alone, however she still felt him watching, taking in very curvy secret she had left to hide as she couldnt help but get chills. "Watching wasnt in the agrement either...." Nail said with much embaressment under her breath as she dressed. Slowly pulling the pants up her sexy legs, thighs and her curvy young hips as the fabric of the outfit streached over her toned rear, snuggly form fitting to her body, leaving very little to the imagination with no panties. The matching outfits top wasnt much better either as Nail struggled to slip it on. It was practicly a skimpy thin material vest that left her midriff completly bear and exposed while also teasing the sight of the bottom curves of her breasts. Even worse her still cold hard errect nipples poked through the fabric making her chest the center of attention for Gersham who she only saw grinning at her new sexy wardrobe .

Nail found her self still covering her chest at times as Gersham hungerly glared twords her. Still it was hard to hide her breasts forever given her sitsuation. Eventually Gersham had his fill and lead her back to her cold freezer of a cell, however this time she was clothed and not slimed to the floor and unable to move, making this time much more bearable for when she got cold she could simply jump, run inplace, or do jumping jacks. All of which she did to stay warm.... even worked up a sweat as the door finilly opened up and a slight familure face stepped through.

Nail's wide eyes meet the confused red skinned aliens own as they glared at each other awkwardly for the momment. Yet that didnt last long as Nail felt the familure hum of her shock collar activate and she was wrecked with pain. Collapsing to the floor on all fours, screaming and writhing....(#1)

Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:37 pm

(2#).... writhing on the floor in pain. "Aughhh!" Nail cried, paming at the collar around her neck befor finilly the current ended only to be greeted with a painful sensation as the cruel creature took a handful of her hair and roughly pulled her back up to her knees. "Agh! N-no! I-i'm not! I'm not! I-I Didnt do anything!" Nail lied as she pulled away, reaching up to take his wrist to try and force him to release his grip on her soft blond locks. " L-let me go! I-I'm.. I'm no ones property!.."

Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:47 pm

“I'm afraid it wasn't in the agreement as to where I can and cannot look,” he chided. He had to watch her after all as a guard more or less. He watched for a bit though. He had considered all the things he was planning on doing, lined them up against their time table and new that he didn't have much time, certainly he was limited to one or two things.

He had even considered touching her, using a strong dose of his aphrodisiac and leaving her in her cell. She was free to move though and could take care of any itch herself, fun but not great fun. It would be better if he were in a position to watch her or if she were restrained. For the time being he had left her.

When Orbo arrived he didn't seem too pleased. When she tried to grab his wrist and remove his hand he shocked her again. Just a touch of that button. He didn't feel the shock himself, or he would have removed his touch before hand. That was a small piece of information she would have collected. It could be that he was immune or resistant against electrical discharges but if she had been real observant his skin didn't even vibrate showing the flow of that current so she could conclude that the caller while worn did something in her brain to make it feel as if she were being shocked.

This time he had not stopped until her hold came away from him.

“You have no say in the matter slave.” He shocked her again, this time briefly before wrenching her head back again by her hair. “Now, I am sitting on the fence between two issues. You can help me decide. I can parade you about naked for everyone to see, after all if they get a good look at what they could have they may be willing to pay, if you displease me before we reach our destination ...”

He did not finish that allowing her to fill in the blank. “I'd let them use you for little. I'm already getting paid for your retrieval. He added after giving her a bit of time to think on it. ”Call me Master and I'll do that. Just a little tour of the ship, naked. If not then I'll let the crew have you, all at once for free. Oh, and silence is an answer one way or the other. You decide.”

Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:08 pm

Nail struggled in pain as she tightly gripped his wrist, trying so hard to force him to release her golden locks, however that collar said other wise as agin she was wracked with pain as that collar sent new jolts up through her body, forcing her to thrash on her knees and scream out once agin in pain. Her cruel captor seeing her grit those pearly while teeth as her hair was agin roughly tugged back as he wreched her head back and explained her dire situation... however it was hard to listen with all the abuse.

"Urgh..." Nail whimpered as she still meet him with resistance, tugging away from him as she pushed her hands agiest his knees. "Ugh! S-stop! Y-your hurting me!" Nail demanded as she struggled. "uha! Y-your a pig! Uh... Let go!"

Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:53 pm

To her surprise he had released her, standing upright he grinned upon her. “Pig isn't the word,” his single eye roamed over her for a long moment.

“Remove your clothing, or if you like I'll remove it for you once I get back.”

He did not wait upon her answer though. He left her there, locking her in though the temperature had not diminished from where it had been he had left it for her to comply … or not … he had dipped away to make some additional preparations though he was not gone for too long.

About fifteen minutes later the door opened again. He was a step back from it as always in case she had any sort of idea. In his right hand he held the remote to her collar with a finger above the button to transmit pain. He did not think she would comply, though if she didn't he would have no concern about taring those clothes from her, or worse. Though it all depended on what he found as the door swung back opened. He glanced inside, looking for her before stepping forth again either to spend some time gazing upon her or getting ready to punish her, either way entailed a bit of fun on his behalf.

Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:22 am

It came as a shock that he released her, however she didnt waste the oppertunity to run as Nail quickly scooted acrost the floor and to the edge of the room and out of his reach, however with that remote that truly didnt matter how far she ran as she glared up at the cruel alien master with a nervous but harsh look in her violet teary eyes, only to look away afther hearing his sick threats ofbwhat he would do if he came back and she was still clothed befor he turned and left her alone once agin as he slammed her cell door behind him....

"G-go to hell! I-I'm not doing that you creep!...." Nail shyly shouted twords him as the door was heavily slammed in his wake. She may be temping fate here, but she wasnt about to disrobe or do anything just becuse that discusting pig ordered her to, she still had a lot of fight left in her, andvas much as she hatesthe idea of doingit... If she could endure Farner and Ven's training then she was sure she could endure what ever the red skinned cyclops had in mind, she already went through the auction,the cold cell, and being paraded around the ship naked once, what was a seciond time... Nail thought as a deep red blush stained her soft cheeks, conidering this situation, that was befor he returned.... her current master would not be pleased to find his tight young cargo still clothed.

Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:23 am

“Not too smart,” It was a fiendish grin he supplied as he saw that she was still in her genie attire. Defiant though it was a bit more fun this way. His finger pressed on the button just long enough to get her down so he could enter without to much concern.

He wanted her somewhat coherent to understand why this was a bad move. “Now the clothes will be torn to tatters and will have to be thrown out with all the other garbage so whatever deal you used to get them in the first place will have to redone.

“Oh, yes, the temperature will be turned down again, I didn't want to walk into an ice box so I turned it back on for a little while. But they're waiting ...”[/color]

Another shock, a longer one as the current flowed he went to work taring at her clothes with the free arm all the while. It made it so she was unable to fight back much.

In the end her skin had been red in places, irritated, clothing strewn all over, torn and only the shoes remained. He had not bothered with them though a hand curled about a breast. Squeezing hard enough to hurt. He was pulling, this time not by her hair but by her breast hauling her up to her feet though it would be mostly her trying to scramble to them.

“Now, get a move on it slave, he shoved her to the door, any resistance had been met with a brief shock. Grabbing her by the back of the head he practically hurried her along to the mess hall where there were four other aliens, two three she had been familiar with.

There was Gersham, that alien fish, the other that had been inspecting her earlier and a multi armed and eyed creature that looked to be spider-like.

“Who first ...” while the aliens were paying attention to the treat before them Orbo seemed to be scanning them as if he were going to make the choice if she didn't make a decision or perhaps he was going to choose all along.

“Me! Me!”
The fish guy said, a hand pawing at one of her breasts though his words were echoed by the others save for Gersham, who watched for the time being, perhaps already content from earlier or interested in seeing how this would play out.

Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:57 am

Nail did what she felt was rightbfor her and that may have been a mistake, choosing to not undress as she payed for it once the cruel alien slaver returned. Nail only felt the most painful shock yet as the monster greeted her with a press of that button, activating the shock collar befor storming inside her cell. Unable to fight back or resist he made short work of her clothes, quickly leaving the poor blond in what little more then tattered remains of her former outfit befor proceeding to do the unthinkable to hurt her.

"Yghaaauhh!!" Nail let outa shout as she was pulled to her feet by her now throbbing nipples and breast and continuely shocked befor being dragged out of her cell by her tit's.... hissing in pain as she felt those sharp rough nails dig into breasts as she was forced along the ship hallway naked.

Nail was taken to the ship's mess hall and uncaringly tossed head first into the lunch room table hard enough to shake silverware and glasses to the deck below the table.

"Eugh.." Nail would groan in pain as she stuggledto lift her self off the table top, only to quickly notice her new audiance of eager takers to have her as she even felt one pawing at her chest as her cheeks instantly blushed red and her eyes grew wide with nervousness. "N-no! Ah! I'm not doing this! Y-your all sick!!" Nail said as she swatted and push away hands befor stugglingto stand in her naked panic....

Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:26 am

As she struggled up to her feet she was grabbed by the spider guy by the wrists. He drew her arms behind her back and drew her from the table. The fish guy came forward, grabbing a breast and giving it an ample squeeze. A finger rubbed against her sex and in her struggles she noted he was hard, quite big from the looks of it and probably even larger than Gersham either in girth or length.

The other alien moved in, each seemed eager to have the agent though Orbo had final say. He held up a clenched fist causing everyone to freeze.

“I have a better idea. You'll all an opportunity to have this defiant one.” He came forward stroking down the side of her face with a feather light touch.

“Whoever catches her can have her. It's open season for the next hour barring the two minute head start we give her. Whoever finds her during that time can have her. And if someone chances upon her while she is already engaged, please join in.”

He grinned, nodded and she was released though what she did with her time was yet to be seen. Right now she was severely outnumbered. Though she would note that Gersham had slunk off as if in anticipation of what was to come, possibly to see where she was planning to run off in.

Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:43 am

"D-dont fucking touch me!" Nail shouted nervously as she swattedand pushed away hands of those that groped and pawed at her nude body currently bent over the table as she struggled to stand and even run if the situation aloud it, however it didnt. Nail was suprised by the rough grip of some creature who wasted no time in moving in behind her, seizing her by her wrists as she was forcefuly pulled back into the aliens sturdy chest kicking and screaming. "AUH! N-NOOO!"

Nail's gorgious breasts hardly had time to bounce befor the fish alien took one soft breast into his hands as she was roughly handled by numerous finger tips rubbing and feeling along her nimble body as she stuggled and let out a loud moan as finger tips even pressed into her moist sex to get this party started, but it never got any further as it came as a shock that the molestation suddenly stopped!?

"Uh? W-what?" Nail gasped asshe nervously looked about, seeingher molesters suddenly freeze as their attention was taken by the discusting slaver who she only knew held the remote.... yet Nail quickly earned what the slaver had in mind soon enough.

"N-no way?... y-your going to hunt me" Nail said nervously afther hearing the slaver's sick idea for game. Nail's eyes widly opened as she felt her self get released collapsing to the floor and to her knees as she quicky looked about her horny hunters with a look that only showed her wavering nerves inthis new development as she quickly rolled over onto her hands and knees as the slavers would have the pleasent sight of seeing agent Nail... a half blood soldier reduced to nothing more then a shy weaklimg as she nervously scramble to her feet and made a naked dash out of the mess hall and down the corridor.

Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:43 am

“Your wasting time.” A grin, they were serious and had a pleasant show of her rear. Making a mad dash from the scene there had not been many places open to her to hide, not for long. From what she remembered there was the shower, the cargo hold. She could reasonably assume that there was a bridge and engine room. The mess hall which she just came from and her cell. She could hide for a little while but not long.

There were crew chambers too, there had to be. Where ever she thought though the aliens would look for her. It was a small ship though it was reasonably spaced it had not appeared that it was too big.

She could hide among the cargo though that would likely be the first place the checked. The best idea she would have would be the toughest, hide somewhere briefly then double back to the mess to hide there. Eventually they might catch on and moving from hiding spot to hiding spot would be difficult assuming that they did not stick together.

And if one found her any noise would draw another, and another or eventually another would stumble upon the fun and join in.

While she was trying to work out her best solution it dawned upon her that her best chance might be to take the engine room or the brig. If she could get to either, seal herself in, provided that it was the entire crew searching for her, provided that something had not been done to disable the locks, Orbo was gone for a while.

She suddenly felt her collar go off for a moment, the jolt not long but long enough. The bastards were activating the collar in order to locate her. And one of them had heard something, a cry, her body hitting metal or her trying to stifle the sound. Whomever it was had excellent hearing she thought.

“There!" She could hear the heavy footfalls of the Fish along with another, two of them working together. The second had to be Orbo, unless someone else now had the remote. She had about a minute, perhaps less, before they were suddenly upon her. The size and girth of Fish sprung to mind motivating her to her feet. She had to act fast if there was any chance to salvage the situation.

Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:36 pm

Nail made a mad naked dash out of te mess hall and down the corridor as quickly as she could. Hugging her arms over her chest as she ran inorder to cover her poorsore breasts while at the same time stop their annoying bouncing as she franticly ran and looked for a place to hide her self from thosesex hungry men.

However Nail tried, yet no knowledge of this ship she was flying blind as she went ran. The ship didnt look or seem very big given the grouping of numerous rooms and area's aboard however she still had no clue where she was... let alone how to reach the engine room or the brig, not that the idea didnt cross her mind.... as did doubling back but with her experince that was suicide, worst of all she didnt even know if the whole crew was in on the game as well.....mean this coukd be worse then anything she may have ever delt with... she only knew the few places she was aloud to go to escorted and those were few places probly swarming with slavers now...

Nail instead kept moving, rushing to room afther room, as she slammed her hands agiest various wall panels seeking a door that would open for her to hide in.... as eventually she found one that opened with a loudv woosh as she quicky ran inside... however the poor blond may not like what it was she found on the other side of that door as Nail found her self held up in the slaver ships personal dungeon.... surrounded by all manners of appertatuses, devices, tools, and toys ment for breaking disrespectful slaver such as her self... but worsestill was the collar that seemedto be the trump card of these slavers winning this gameso quickly as she once agin felt the sudden painful current jolt down her spin, bringNail to the floor in aggony.

"Aghh!" Nail suddenly shouted as she quickly covered her own mouth to muffle her painful crys as she writhed in aggony on the floor of the torture chamber... hopfully she was quiet enough... however things were not seeming to go her way as of late.

Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:49 am

Their had been the heavy sounds of feet, another set joining the other two and she heard an exchange awfully close.

“Did she pass you?”

“No, captain.”

“Do you hear her?”

A long pause. “No, she's stopped, probably ducked into a room.”

A sigh. “You check the rooms on the right. You with me.” She could hear one of them moving off, the sounds of doors opening in the distance. Then there was another shock. Orbo was randomly giving them to probe were she was. He was not playing fair and all she could think of was that the slavers were using hand signals now.

They grew closer. Another shock. Then another. They were brief though they soon came to the door of the room. It whooshed open and Fish entered, switching on the light panel which she had the presence of mine to shut off. He took a few steps into the room, his eyes sweeping over all the toys in a slow glance. There was a wrack here and a metal table with straps. Chains dangling from the walls, wracks containing some tools he had not even been aware of.

This was it, there was no place to hide other than crouching down on the opposite side of a container though once he rounded it she would be clearly seen unless he was blind.

“Quite the collection, boss.”

“Got to be prepared.”

“Well, well, well” Fish could see her now and a moment later she saw Orbo both aliens gazing down at her, both grinning. “Hard way, or easy? I don't care but the more you fight the more likely others will join in. Makes no difference to me.”

Nor me.”

Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next