View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Assorted goods (Open to all, Slave Rp) 

Post Assorted goods (Open to all, Slave Rp)
(O.O.C: Since I have had some free time I decided to throw up a slavery rp for one of my and more favorite yet very stubborn characters Nail :wink: . Anyone is welcome to join if they like, so any monsters or fellow agents who are interested in some wild kinky fun then please don't hesitate to join! :oops: And to the more then willing monsters out there! Please go wild!! Use any means necessary to put my stubborn agent in her place!! Shes been a very bad girl!...... well by Vanejin VI standards that is.....)

-Rocky start-

There was honestly no way to tell how long the poor strawberry blond agent was unconcious for, was it hours? was it days? even Weeks? it was impossible to tell since this particular agent was so new to the slave pens of Vanejin VI. The slavers who were lucky enough to find the agent only managed to run the only form of identification she had. A embaressing tattoo located on the unconcious blond's upper thigh..... similure to a barcode they only simply needed to scan, giving the slavers everything they needed to now about their unconcious sexy treasure they simple left collarded naked, and chained in side of a cramped cold iron bared cage ment for animals, inside a even more filthy dank dungeon underground god knows where......

Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:45 am

Post Re: Assorted goods (Open to all, Slave Rp)
The new stunners worked fantastic for the slavers. They had not thought that they would be so lucky when they ran her ID though, who would have thought she was an agent? Snooping around at the wrong place. They had thought she was some reporter or maybe a private investigator though they didn't know if they should be afraid that they had ADD attention or if they should celebrate the transition into the big leagues.

They had assumed that they had kidnapped someone that may have been high profile in the past though they thought that they were being careful dealing in transients that flowed through the galaxy, or worked in menial jobs, namely those that would not be missed.

The strawberry blond spent the better portion of an hour in that cell before a slaver returned there. To make it easy on him she was stunned again this time when she woke she was in skimpier clothes that left little to the imagination.

She was used as a lure set just off a stage where slaves were auctioned off. A piece of eye candy that drew the attention of aliens to the auctions that were being conducted. Some studied her and moved on, some inquired about her being told that she would be up for sale at the end of the show as she was a valuable piece of merchandise.

ADD agents often went for more. They were stubborn and sadists loved sticking it to them so she could expect as such. At last one of her jailers approached holding the keys to her cell and a pair of manacles in one of his hands with a long shock lance in the other.

He grinned, a big human with a scar across his nose. “Show time,” shifting the manacles to his hand with the lance he unlocked the cell, opened it and tossed her the manacles quickly gripping the lance again.

“Put those on, honey.”

Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:55 pm

The last thing Agent Nail remainbered was being aboard a stolen space ship she hijacked, she recalled it belonged to a alien she was sopost to eliminate, remove the cancer from this galaxy like she has befor, yet she only remainbers sitting at the controls to the craft befor.... nothing, blank. Her memorys came in fragments as she slumbered in the cold cell, stiring in her unconcious haze, recalling the pain she felt, the torture, the electricution, the slime!.... oh god the slime! And the.... the things stuffed into her body! S-so many tenticles.... Nail could only ask her self what happen! But she was so sore, exhausted and senstive to the touch, this was bad.... very bad, yet she truly didnt realize how bad it was until she finilly woke up a time later in a cage suspended off the ground.

"Uhhh...huh?.." Nail groaned as she finilly woke up from her long stun lace induced nap the slavers had forced her in for days. Sleeping in a curled up position inside her cramped cell, Nail hissed with pain as she finilly sat up off the hard unconfortable metal mesh that made the bottom of her cage. Sore all over as she gripped bars to her cell inorder to sit upright on her knees as what ever outfit she was wearing simply slipping off her upper body, exposing her assest to the gawking crowed of slavers she has yet to realize was there as who ever dressed her didnt bother to button, or zipp up anything on her that made up the black two piece sexy bunny costume..... only thing the lucky slaver who dressed her managed to get on her right was the white stockings that impressivly complimented her long sexy legs as aliens had the privlige to reach in and gently stroke or feel her as a simple test grope every so offten.

" W-where am I...." Nail muttered silently to her self, her exotic violet eyes struggling to refocus as she put a hand to her throbbing head, yet the situation was made more clear as Nail suddenly jumped feeling a cold sensation touch her uncovered chest..(#1)

Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:42 pm

(#2)... her uncovered chest befor a sharp tugg agiest her stiff hard peak of her left breast, igniting the blonds face to turn red with a faint blush as she suddenly let out a soft yet pleasing moan for those who were molesting her, yet that was befor her eyes suddenly went wide and she quickly realized what was wrong with this picture. She was in a cage! and creatures were reaching in! touchung her! petting her! stroking her! and she was currently topless! The tubetop top currenly resting in her lap since it was never zipped up or buttoned, yet the same was for the panties of this outfit.... making her practicly naked.

"N-NO! GET BACK! STOP IT!" Nail suddenly shouted, kicking and flailing at hands that reached in to touch her. "D-DONT TOUCH ME! GET AWAY!" she cried fearfully, quickly wrapping her arms around her self, covering her self the best she could from the unwelcome eyes of those around her, gawking at her almost nude form as Nail quickly tried to remanage her current state of dress.

"W-whats happening?... Where am I? What is this place?" Nail cried questions witch no awnser as she franticly looked around her cell a look of panic in her eyes, and then her cell door opened as Nail quickly looked ith direction of the human that barked his orders.

"N-no...I-i do no such thing!.... Where am! Whats happening!" Nail said with a nervous tone, refusing to do as she was asked.

Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:05 pm

There were already aliens that were pooling their resources in order to purchase her. Several had gotten a feel of her soft warm skin, sampling the wares so to speak. None expected her to go cheap too as the man up on the stage was speaking about the final treat being one of the ADD's own.

Some had their attention upon the latest slave. Ogling that impressive body, having some rather lewd fantasies … one she could have sworn was touching himself concealed mostly so she couldn't be certain.

Her attention was upon the human though who did not concern himself with her disorientation as she was trying to process all that was going on around her. The manacles would drop from her grasp as did the top slipping free as the man jabbed her with that lance.

Rather then being pointed at the tip it was blunted but hurt like hell as he jammed it into her ribs. Once more there was an electrical discharge that flowed through her that her natural resistances couldn't entirely drown out.

The man grinned at his handiwork and others gawked at the scene of pain none lending a hand. Her hair jerked back lifting her head up.

“You would do well to listen agent. You're in my world now.”

Her wrists restrained the large man practically had to both haul her up and drag her to the stage. He shoved her forward so she was center stage staying put while the shorter human there showed her off, Listing her selling qualities and even squeezing a breast bring attention to those prominent nipples before he straightened out those bunny ears.

“Such a cute little bunny dragon thingie. Boys, she's a Hel'Corian too. Not a pure blood granted, one the Lemure Cluster leased out but I'm certain that will bring fire to the bedroom. Now are we ready to begin bidding?”

The second man was standing behind her as if waiting for her to act out of turn as an excuse to shock her. Whether she gave that excuse or not she was shocked again to get her upon her hands and knees. He would soon haul her up again so that the audience had a good look.

Bidding was fierce as it was for any agent unfortunate enough to be captured alive. Afterward she would be cleaned up and fitted with a slave collar. Transported in a cage in the back of a hover truck she was brought aboard a ship where the purchasing alien, some one eyed red creature in purple robes had been waiting for her. She was lift in a room with him after being forced to her knees.

Smoothly he came over to her. “You may refer to me as Master. From hence forth you have no name, no identity until I bestow one upon you, is that clear?”

Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:47 am

"NO! I SAID N-OUHGHHHHHAHHH!" Nail shouted back at the man with embaressed frustration. Refusing to do as she was commanded befor she payed the harsh price as the cruel slaver punished her with a intense jolt of electricity through the shock lace. Jabbing her side as Nail screamed in pain, giving the horny alien auction house goers a sneak peak at what her body could endure as she was suddenly ignited with shocking aggony as she was force to stop stuggling to re-dress her self, dropping her imagitive top in her lap befor the man ripped her from the cage half naked, her costume hardly half buttoned as her panties loosly hung on her shaply hips as he had to shackle her soft slender wrist befor hauling her away by her soft blond locks.

"ugh!...N-never!Ah! l-let go of me! " Nail said back with cold stare and a hiss of pain befor she was harshly pushed forward by the harsh brute of a man onto the open stage of on lookers hardly clothes, exhausted and wounded as Nail looked out ammong the crowed of aliens, eyes looking at her like a fine piece of meat as she simply froze to embaressed to move as the auctionier took this time to molest her onstage and list her appealing atributes. Seems like many aliens were intreasted in owning a self regenerating slave who would always look young and still have a tight body no matter what was done to her.

The bidding was fierce as Nail shamfully forced to rest on her hands and knees the entire auction. The slavers constantly shocking or touching her as she tried in vain to resist yet her outbursts or objections were only met with a stern back hand or another jolt from that heavy lance that even pushed through her natural resistance as she was finilly won by a lucky alien and quickly prepared for her new master...

Nail was stripped, sprayed down with cold water and hastly redressed in simulure attire as befor, agin her zippers and buttons left un-done as she lost pieces of her outfit in transport. It was all so fast...(#1)

Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:36 am

(#2).... so fast that the soaking wet agent hardly had time to dry off as Nail was simply taken and cruelly dumped into the winners ship chambers befor being left, wet, cold and half naked on the lucky aliens cold bedroom floor.....

Nail finilly came face to face with the auction house winner of her bidding war as she blushed embaressed and glared in the direction of the cold red, one eyed alien who wore the strange purple robes as he slowly approched where she was resting on all fours beneath him.

"W-what?..." Nail replied with a confused and embaressed glare as she wrapped her arms over her breasts inorder to cover herself from his unwelcome sight. "n-no....I-i'm not your property... release me at once!" Nail said coldly befor she shouted up at him defiently.

Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:48 am

The alien's large single eyes focused upon her still wet body. A slight shake of his head. “That's no, Master.” He chuckled showing a mouth full of tiny sharp teeth. His species must have been a predator or evolved from one though with the single eye he had to have poor depth perception. He had no nose either, just slits, though she had now noticed that he was holding something in a hand that had been hidden by the sleeve of his robe.

It was some remote control she found. Pain went through her mind as he pressed a button and held it long enough for her to drop to his knees before he let off it. The intensity was more intense then getting cluster headaches, the equivalent of several migraines at once.

“You like that, Slave? With the press of a button that collar can make you feel as if you're being incinerated. It can also reward you with pleasure.”

He demonstrated by hitting another button albeit briefly. Her brain flooded with endorphins stimulating the pleasure centers of her brain mildly as she would feel a brief tingle between her thighs and through her breasts that actually contrasted with the moment of pain before it was gone.

Approaching her, a hand tucked beneath her chin tilting her head and checking her out closer now with the scrutiny of that eye. “Resist if you want but it will be rather useless while you have that collar on. The sooner you realize your place and see that your friends won't be coming to reclaim their lost property the better off you'll be.

“Now, simple question, who am I?” He let go of the agent, watching the defiant one ready to press a button on his remote but which one?

Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:53 pm

"N-no... I'm not your property!..... T-the A.D.D holds my contract!.... Now Release me at once you filth! Y-you... you.... stop stareing at me!" Nail shouted with enraged frustration. The sound of embaressement in her voice, she could hardly stand it as she sat on her knees beneath her so called "master" shyly trembling close to naked in her half hazardly dressed outfit. Feeling that one large creepy eye of his staring down on her like a lustful hawk. Feeling him scanning over her soft smooth skin, Nail was bright red with shame as she tightly hugging her self in a sad attempt to cover her sore breasts from the monsters one strange eye.... Blushing as she realized just how hard her nipples were, most likly due to how much rough handling her senstive breast gathered in the last couple hours.....

"Y-you better do as I ask! This is unacceptable! You cant treat me this....huh"" Nail paused as she noticed somthing under the aliens sleeve. "W-what are y-you..uhahhhhaAGUHHHH!!UARHHHHHAAAA!" Nail confusingly asked, her face brighting up with concern as she sensed somthing wrong here, that was befor the collar around her neck suddenly sparked to life, electrofing the poor attractive hel'corian with a enough juice to bring her to her knees. Nail collapsing to the floor screaming in pain as she spasmed and trashed on the floor.

Once the pain finilly stopped Nail was able to stop trashing as she layed spent on the monsters floor, panting heavily and struggling to recover afther such pain ripping through her befor another strange sensation sparked to life and washed over her body. It was like a warmth all over. A sensation that sent a pleasuring chill up her spine as Nail let out a soft gasp, rolling over onto her side as she writhed and wiggled befor it to stopped and Nail was once agin left panting struggling to recover her breath.

"Uh...ah... W-what?... what was that?" Nail questioned as she struggled to climb back up onto all fours afther rolling....(#1)

Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:19 am

(#2).... afther rolling over onto her flat belly. Not long afther the cruel alien had approched as he hooked a finger under her chin forcing Nail to glare up at him and listen to his words as she simply showed him a look of sheer anger.... his words cut deeply and she knew she was powerless so long as he held the remote....

"Y-you.... your a m-monster... a filthy perverted monster! I hope you drop dead you fucking bastard!" Nail shouted in wounded anger as she jerked her head away from his hand stroking her chin softly. "Y-your not my master... you never will be...."

Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:31 am

“They can take me to court,” The alien chuckled as that single eye roamed over her. He did not be concerned with what he could and couldn't do giving the bunny girl a brief demonstration.

Pleased with the demonstration, first of pain then of pleasure he grinned as she jerked away from that touch. “A masochist are we?”

He shocked her again, longer this time. “Defiance is rather pointless while you were that color, Slave. But I will allow you until the end of the day to get on board, after which ...”

His words trailed off though he grinned again. Hauling her up to her feet by the back of her head from the floor his grip was firm on her this time. Though to avoid further complications he depressed the button for pleasure hauling her off all the while until he got her to an empty room that was once a storage area but emptied out.

After hauling her into the chamber she noted a fate, blue scaled creature with small eyes. He nodded to the new comer who's cheeks inflated before he spat blue goo on her. It was cold though her resistances held up fairly well. Her clothes didn't. She was coated in the stuff as it ate away her garments.

“I'm placing you in time out for the time being,” he laughed, the other creature chuckled and they departed sealing her in the chamber. Shortly thereafter the environmental controls were altered, reducing the temperature to just about nothing.

She had been left there long enough to feel the plates of the ship's deck hum indicating they had departed. Longer still until she began to grow hungry before the door opened again.

Another alien had been there, mistaken at first as a human until she noted the third eye, small claws and pointed teeth. He grinned at her mostly naked form,

“So your the slave we were sent to retrieve?”

Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:05 pm

"I-i'm not a massa!...Ughuhhaaa! Uah! Ah GOD!" Nail objected in frustration befor a new jolt of horrible pain surged through her body from that tight litle shock collar that dug into her slender young neck. It felt so painful, like needles poking her in her most tender of places of her body as Nail cried out in painful aggony as she fell face first to the floor crying. "S-stop!AUGHHH! STOP!!" Nail begged despretly but the sensation didnt let up as she trashed there, rolling, and writhing, bucking her hips in aggony, gving her cruel "master" a half-naked show as she writhed about on the floor to the slavers sick ammusment untill he finilly released his thumb off the button that only made Nail feel so much pain afther what felt like an eternity....

The pain finilly stopped as Nail only fell limp on the floor, panting heavily as beads of sweat rolled off her soft sexy heated electrified flesh befor with out any warning the slaver approched and took a painfully large handful of her blond locks as he harshly pulled her to her hands and knees as Nail agin cried in pain befor pulling her along behind him, not caring as she begged and screamed for him to release her.

She dragged around, unknown how many saw her in such a embaressing state befor she finilly reached their so called destination befor the slaver simply threw Nail to the ground by her head, Nail landed backwards on her cute apple of an ass with a heavy metal thud as her soft body came incontact with the cold metal floor.... The slaver getting the best view of Nail's gorgious round breasts bounce as she fell back to rest panting on the floor afther their short little walk.... Nail's eyes slowly wincing open to glare daggers at the cyclops befor she noticed the new come in the room....

"Y-you wi-ill... pay... you bastards... I-i'm makesure you all pay!" Nail said quietly as she shyly blushed, feel their stares on her as she gritt her teeth in anger befor suddenly she was coated in a new and.....(#1)

Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:34 am

(#2).... in a new discusting and cold substance as the new lizardling who joined them spit some kind of chilling cold gunk over the helpless agent as she shouted out loudly, horrified in discust as it was like haveing a bucket of ice water dumped over her half naked nimble young body.... yet that was befor Nail watched in horror as the slime disolved what little clothing she had left.... the slavers leaving Nail naked, alone and cold inside a room that suddenly plumeted in tempature after they left her in a chilly time out.

There Nail laid, helplessly, cold, naked and glued to the floor by a sticky blue slime that ate away her clothes.... So cold that she coukd see her breath mist outward aboe her as her poor pink nipples grew so errect and rock hard inthe cold freezer air as she shivered uncontrolably for hours untill finilly the door opened and Nail shiveringly looked upward at the two new faces glaring down at her.... pleased at what they found.

"S-soo.. so... So c-cold..." Nail stuttered as she shivered, writhing in her frozen slime bondage. "P-p-please... l-let... let me out... " Nail begged, even her resistance could not endure this cold torture.....

Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:48 am

He was alone, taking in her appearance and how much a little cold could do. Gersham had wondered figured that beatings and typical torture would have eventually worked but would have required more effort.

“You are not our slave, Orbo enjoys his little games as this is his ship, but still we cannot have you die on us either.” He approached crouching near her as he set a lone index finger against her cheek sliding it down the side of her face then down her neck, collar bone and lower still as it collected some of that goo that coated her.

The touch was warm given the cold she had been subject too for so long now, almost more bearable when his index finger swirled over an erect nipple bringing the infusion of heat for a few seconds at least. While he could do so easily he kept the spread of toxins to himself for the time being.

“Perhaps I will allow you to get cleaned up but the captain would be a bit sore, what do I get for such a risk?”

Not that he had been overly worried about Orbo or dealing with him they still had to keep her alive, there was that though he didn't think she would die before the hand off so he was not so invested in her fate. If she were alive for a time after the hand off or just a few hours had not been his concern.

Maybe he could become invested though. He considered his options he could play things off as the lesser of two evils her and see how far he could take it. He certainly wasn't in the habit of taking on charity cases though.

“But just how will you go about this? Otherwise I am just to check that you are still beating and eventually feed you.”

Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:25 pm

"P-p-please...." Nail said, her teeth chattering as she shivered so cold in her slimy goo bondage. Those prink purple and pink eyes of hers faintly looking up at her "guard" as she uncontrollibly shivered in the cold freezing air completly naked. Nail weakly tugging agiest the ooz that left her glued to the floor, around her wrists, ankles and hips as the cruel being watching over her soon calmly approched befor her crouched beside her nude spralled out form, causing Nail to flinch afther turning the other bright red blushing cheek.

" Ughm...n-no..." Nail soon gasped as she sealed her lips and closed her eyes, shrugging almost cutly, feeling the new embaressing sensation of his warm fanger tip gently stroking along her soft cold chinn, then her neck, then her lovly collar bne as she left out a soft gasp befor finlly his warmth finilly graced one of her sore stiffened nipples.... swirling so goo he collected over her frozen tit as Nail could help but softly gasp and wience one eye closed as she was teased and molested by her "inspector" as she had a hard time comprehending his cruel vage details for a deal..... yet at the same time Nail didnt care.... she wanted... no needed to be warm agin.....

"ugh! P-p-please! I-i'll.... d-d-do anything!....J-just l-l-let me warm up.... P-please!" Nail begged agin as shivered in embaressed cold pain, feeling the frozen metal floor agiest her rear back while he teased her nipple... "D-dont..ugh.... Dont touch..."

Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 88 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next