View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Questions about SFA's 

Post Questions about SFA's
Okay so I've already made a profile for a student though I have thought about making a profile for a Sexy Female Alien. I went through and noticed that the majority are very human looking though those are just the pictures. I was wondering if they all have to look very human like even in skin color or can they have things like horns, blue skin and such. I was also wondering where they would rp mostly.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:11 am

Post Re: Questions about SFA's
SFAs are ADD-areas only.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:38 am
Profile WWW

And I think the generally humanoid shape of SFAs is for logistical and asthetic reasons based on the purpose of this board. Now an SFA could be a centipede. But given that most posters here are not centipedes, few would likely think her Sexy. Add to that this board's prohibition of beastiality and I hope you can see why most SFAs are humanoid.

I don't think that there's a problem with furries though. And as Madison said, SFAs & ADD are restricted to In Character Roleplay - In Space. Antares Base is also available in the Safe Areas.

I hope this was helpful.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:17 am

Thank you both very much, now one last question would i need to make a new forum account?

Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:08 am

Bala wrote:
And I think the generally humanoid shape of SFAs is for logistical and asthetic reasons based on the purpose of this board. Now an SFA could be a centipede. But given that most posters here are not centipedes, few would likely think her Sexy. Add to that this board's prohibition of beastiality and I hope you can see why most SFAs are humanoid.

Exactly.

Bala wrote:
I don't think that there's a problem with furries though.

:( I hope not. Otherwise I'd have to retire fuzzy little Tylna.

AndreaConstance wrote:
Thank you both very much, now one last question would i need to make a new forum account?

That's up to you. I handle an ADD agent, an SFA, and a student all on this account. Other players like to use a different account for each of their characters. It's entirely your call. I find consolidating my characters into a single account makes dealing with posts and private messages must easier.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:22 am

I would think that the idea of an SFA is to be sexy by human standards and appeal to the players. And also the game is about monsters who come looking for human girls instead of their own sort. So presumably they appreciate a nice T&A set also ;)

Sorry if that is ressurecting a dead topic.

-----------
Background and Bio

Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:58 pm
Site Admin

Anyone interested in SFA's, especially poser artists, might take a look at http://stormbringerenterprises.com/foru ... um.php?f=6 where there are three very sexy free ones with more being added all the time.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]