View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Rules about sex 

Post Rules about sex
Considering that Leriana is a very strict follower of the rules I have started to wonder.

What is the rules about sex? (official rules that is)

I've noticed it is a punishable offence, but I have also seen references to a head girl (Vera in fact) saying that it would be fine as long as it wasn't in public.

So what are the official rules regarding sex between students?

(appologies if this is thewrong forum for this question, if so feel free to move it to whatever is more suited)

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:37 am

Post Re: Rules about sex
It's fairly situational. Some monsters enjoy molesting students in public, while throwing up some kind of illusion to hide the act.

Though for the most part, between students, whatever happons behind closed doors, doesn't matter. In public, some public displays of affection is all right, but beyond that is "Not Proper"

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:47 am
Profile WWW

So in essence kissing (as long as it isn't too intense) and hugging are ok in public, and when you are in your dorm anything goes.

So that is the school's official policy on sex? (just making sure I understand this correctly, would hate to rp Leri wrong because of a misunderstanding of what the official school rules are.)

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:53 am

As far as I know this hasn't been concretely established before, but since all students are legal adults I think it's safe to say the school has no rules against students having sex, provided they keep it to their dorm rooms and don't disturb other students with the noise and whatnot.

The rules on public displays of affection would vary depending on the circumstances - on their own free time holding hands and some light kissing would be fine, whereas the same behavior in a classroom would be inappropriate.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:13 am
Profile WWW

Yeah. It's a bit subjective too. Some will object, others will just ignore it.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:46 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

It's also situational in that by not defining rules too well, there are more opportunities for Head Girls and the Headmasters to find excuses for disciplining students for breaking those rules ;)

Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:21 pm

I assume that is also extended to brand new prefects looking to impress a certain russian head girl? :-"

Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:31 pm

She isn't the only head girl you know. >_>

Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:58 pm
Profile WWW

She just wants to impress the Head Girl that she is under (Prefected to? Not sure how to say it). I'm sure she knows there are more of us around *nods nods*

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:17 pm

:) dont worry madison, I know you all are around. which is why im so careful to stay on your good side(s).

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:41 pm

Of course I know there are other head girl's around. Linnis Van Ryan, Madison Gedichi-Stealer, Shai Tanaka, Vera Matsumoto and until recently Dawn Portman are all head girls here in addition to Katya Ivanova.

It's just I report to Katya since she is the one who gave me the sash. *points to the sash she is wearing with pride* so it is important she is kept happy with me.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:54 pm

I thought that monsters had to catch girls in hidden places not in public. Or is this just about sex between students?

-----------
Background and Bio

Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:53 pm

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
This question was purely the official (IC) shokushu policy on sex between students, as known by the students.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:56 pm
Profile YIM

-----------
Background and Bio

Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:09 pm

im not sure which head girl i answer to

Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next