View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Multiple Students? 

Post Multiple Students?
Are student's allowed to make twins as a characer (as in have two student characters as part of the bio who are biological/identical twins who both applied to join Shokushu and generally remain together) and play them as such?

Yellow means Aya is speaking, Red means Celia is speaking and Orange means they both are speaking.

Thank you Dendrite!

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:41 pm

Post Re: Multiple Students?
It'd be really difficult to pull off in my opinion... but if you think you can do it, give it a shot.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:16 pm
Profile WWW

How about four students that I intend to play together as a single player in the same threads as one another, the four are simply friends applying to Shokushu together and all ended up in the targetable selection, not related to one another in any way? Do the four of them need to be posted in separate threads, can I make a single profile for all of them or is it fine if I post all four of their profiles on top of one another?

I apologize for this apparent necro-ing, but it seemed to me that this thread would be where this question belonged.

Vikky Nyberg <--- My definitely defiled character. Going to get worse though...
Andramica + Hibernator <--- Sex-obsessed android and pet.
Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Mica Sanders <--- Alien Huntress with a bounty on her hea- body.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

I shouldn't need to say that I can be PM'd into roleplay at places~

Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:49 pm

You would need to be posted into separate threads, mostly because there is a character limit for posts. Though I do admit.. that plan does sound quite complex to pull off to be honest.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:45 pm
Profile WWW

Ah, if it is character limit that is the problem, I could post the four profiles in separate posts directly after one another. This way it would still just be one post each.

Also, each is pretty short, so Andramica's profile with Hibernator is actually longer by itself, so room is not a problem. Except that three-image per post limit, which could be troublesome since there are four girls with an image each, but...

Haha.

Vikky Nyberg <--- My definitely defiled character. Going to get worse though...
Andramica + Hibernator <--- Sex-obsessed android and pet.
Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Mica Sanders <--- Alien Huntress with a bounty on her hea- body.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

I shouldn't need to say that I can be PM'd into roleplay at places~

Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:15 pm
Site Admin

First of course, biological twins cannot play any sort of incestuous scene.

As for the rest, it would certainly be confusing but if it's in a closed roleplay with the OOC consent of who you are playing with, that is between the two players. In general posting, one char per post to avoid confusion.

Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]