View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Dawn Portman - Protective Captain 

Post Dawn Portman - Protective Captain
OOC: I figured since everyone else has done it I might as well do one. I'm trying to find a signature picture CMS done for me awhile back, but i seem to completely lost it so I have no clue where to look. CMS if you come back, PLEASE send it again lol -.- I would try and be more decorative like Kat and Shai but i honestly don't have the artwork to do so.

|Basic Description|
Name: Dawn Portman
Place Of Birth: San Diego, California
Nationality: American
Major: English and History
Year: Senior 5th Year
Head Girl
SHS Cheerleader Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

|Appearance|
Hair Color: Bright Blonde, straight and silky down to her waist.
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 105
Bra Size: 34C
Body: Slim bottle like
Virgin?: No
Special Feature's: Pink Highlights running the length of her hair in the front.

|Awards|
Student Of The Month, May 2004

|Background|
Dawn, has been in the school for more then several years, working her way through the ranks and making friends at the same time. Before she came to Shokushu, Dawn was suppose to be a Victoria's Secret model, at least in training. However she felt like she needed to get a degree in English before becoming one. So Dawn told VS she will accept as soon as she is finished with school. Dawn was very cheery when she first arrived to the school, but as time dragged on, and seeing her close friends and one lover disappear. Dawn has grown tough, with beauty to match. She has no memory of how long she has been gone, but knows she has been away for very long. She is the former Cheerleading Squad Leader for Shokushu, as well as the Co-Leader of the SHS Swim Team. Dawn took over leading the Cheerleading Squad when her mentor and Leader Carmen disappeared from the campus. Dawn also took over partially the leading of the SHS Swim Team when her friend Jennifer Chase disappeared. Dawn started to keep a diary when her close friends and lover started disppear from the campus one by one. Knowing full well that most likely this will be her end as well. Dawn is very confused to see a lot of people she doesn't know on the campus.

Recently though, Dawn has been getting quick and CRIPPLING flash images of what happened to her during her 2 years absence. It comes randomly and very, sometimes they are quick, and gives her headaches, or are outright crippling and either knock her out completely or makes her unable to move or fight back. As a side effect the front portion of her blonde hair has turned Pink, and a small plus she has gained a 6th sense. Dawn doesn't know it yet but she figures at the moment it's only her instincts.

|Personality|
Dawn's personality is usually very calm and protective of her friends. Since it has been several years, seeing her close friends disappear one by one, Dawn has become a harsh fighter, and can be very difficult to deal with if it comes to her friends, especially Kim and the rest of the seniors that is left in her orginal class. Dawn, since she has returned to the duties of running the SHS Swim Team and Cheerleader's, is also rather protective of them as well. Always forcing her girls to stick together and not seperate, due to the nature of the island she has come to know too well. Because of her new found 6th Sense, and Pink Highlights in the front portion of her hair, Dawn can be quickly reconized, as well as when her senses starts blaring in her head, she takes pre-cautions to protect who ever is closes to her in the area.

|Fighting Style|
Dawn does have the ability to fight, she rarely shows it though because she doesn't feel the necessity to prove herself. After seeing what Madison and Keahi has accomplished, Dawn has to think twice before fighting, or throwing herself into that position. Dawn's fighting style is Pi Qua Quan. She hasn't mastered the fighting style, only practicing after teaching Cheerleader Squad and Swim Team Squad. Dawn does keep on trying to avoid letting people know she has this ability, but recently some monsters has seen her practicing in the Gym. Dawn's technique is unique, but yet to master it. Only practice what she learned. (For those who plays games, yes i got this idea from Helena from Dead Or Alive.)

Strength: Flash Memories & 6th Sense (ESP)
Dawn has been away from the campus for awhile, and when she returned, she didn't have much memories of what has happened during her absence. It didn't take long before these, memories, flashed in front of her mind, and eyes, reminding her of what indeed happened during her 2-4 years absence. They are usually very violent, sexual images, that cripples Dawn physically while her mind continues to try and suppress the images. It usually comes at very bad times, and again cripples her for a good while. This had an after effect, at least that is what Dawn thought. She was able to sense when danger comes, usually her mind tells her by ringing in her head and ears as a warning. The warning is usually very annoying, as she isn't able to make out what is it saying. Though the warning is very ambiguous, it has saved her several times, while other times it didn't help at all since the constant ringing, gives her headaches.

If Dawn has to categorize her new found mental powers, it would be under Telepathy and Empanthy. (OOC: This is an idea i got way before i returned, needing a reason for why my character has been gone for so long. those of whom wants an idea pictorially, if you have played Metal Gear Solid 4, that is a very good idea of what i had in mind.)

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:53 am

Post Re: Dawn Portman - Protective Captain
I highly recommend Danbooru for your pictorial needs. Searching for Rangiku from Bleach in particular will probably yield some fairly Dawn-esque results. The pink streaks will be a bit of a problem, but I may be able to do a bit of editing for you if the picture is simple enough.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:08 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Dawn Portman - Protective Captain
that is actually a good idea, thanks a lot. I was thinking about Matsumito Rangiku from Bleach, I'm afraid she might be a bit more busty then I want.

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]