View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Linnis Van Ryan - Social Sciences 

Post Linnis Van Ryan - Social Sciences
It's five AM, I've been working or cleaning all day, and am too lazy to decorate. So sue me.

|Basic Description|
Name: Linnis Van Ryan
Place Of Birth: Coloma, Michigan
Nationality: American
Major: Political Science/Women's Studies. Minor in Japanese.
Year: Senior (3rd year. She rocks that hard)
Rank: Head Girl, Student Activities Board, one year "Special Academic Service".

|Appearance|
Hair Color: Short, teal. Yeah. Teal.
Pubic Hair: Meticulously shaved.
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 112
Bra Size: 32B
Skin Tone: Pale
Virgin?: No
Special Features: I don't know... teal hair?

|Background|
Linnis was born with a rather unusual name, from "Lynn", her father's mother, and "Nisse", her mother's high school lesbian crush - a fact her father was never told of - which formed into Linnis (pronounced Lyn-iss). She figured out at a very young age that she wasn't like her friends. At about 11 she figured out that she thought of other girls the way they all thought about guys. She told one of her friends and things quickly got out of hand, and the very conservative community she lived in all shunned her, including her mother who left their family in disgrace. Her father and her moved to California and Linnis grew up in a more liberal and accepting community. But, she decided to go away to school, so her father and mother could reconcile. In so doing, Linnis lost the first love of her life, a love who gave her the sapphire earrings she still wears.
She eventually met Sondra Van Ryan and fell madly, in love, even marrying her (unofficially, though changing her own last name to Van Ryan). It was shortly after this that Sondra vanished for months, and, in her depression, Linnis tried to inflict serious self-injury. She failed, and was returned months later to find her wife had move on with life. At least until Sondra disappeared again.
Now in a state of desperation to protect Sondra, Lin sought out a position of status in a more official manner, rather than the unoffical status she had before, as lover to most of the students. She made a deal to enter into a "special academic service" for one year to barter for Sondra's release, and continues to work as a Head Girl in the hopes that she can realize her dream of returning to the quiet lake shores of home and settling down with the woman she loves.

|Personality|
Succinctly: unbridled passion. Once Linnis got out into the real world, out of the small town she grew up in, she became more relaxed with herself, and more ruled by her passions. Nowhere is that more evident than with Sondra, who she met in the throes of passion, and eventually married. She does not, however, believe in monogamy. She and Sondra both had many other 'side projects', and they shared the ideal that love was made for them, but sex? That was a game they wanted everyone to play.

In many ways, Sondra set Linnis on a wild side and created a monster from it. After being with Sondra, Linnis started hosting 'stress breakers' each semester. Of course, her idea of a stress breaker being a massive orgy. Also, from Sondra's influence, Linnis' collection of attractive underwear has fallen into disuse. Lin loves every moment of this, vowing that "my wife has made me the best version of myself."

She would do anything - absolutely anything - to protect Sondra.

|Fighting Style|
Linnis runs to relax, so when it comes to 'fight or flight', she tends to be more comfortable with flight. This is not, however, to say that she doesn't have her own ways of handling monsters. When resigned to no other possibility, she uses the sheer numbers of women she's been with to assert an air of dominance. The "Alpha Student" if you will. She tries to be pragmatic about encounters, and find a logical escape plan, however Sondra disapproves and acts out of sheer emotion, and never wanting to disappoint Sondra, Linnis will often use the "Alpha Student" attitude to sacrifice herself to save others, to avoid disgracing Sondra.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:37 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Linnis Van Ryan - Social Sciences
Congrats on the new position Linnis ^^

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:59 pm

Arigatou gozaimasu, Kanoe. Thanks very much.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:18 am
Profile YIM

mind you Linnis, I didn't decorate either. Shai is making us look bad -.-

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:42 am

x_x I just copy and pasted my old profile, swear!

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:50 am
Profile YIM

ya i guess we can do that, but won't it make it very...too used? :p

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:32 pm

I copied some details, but expanded on the areas I could expand on.

Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]